GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

Okay i was doing some tagging when i saw a large blue spotlight.

I looked up and saw the light, and it turned out to be a helicopter. Perhaps a police helicopter since the police do chase people.

Just thought i'd clarify that. So it looks like there are no UFO's.

Sorry if this has already been covered.

The Wrong Side of the Tracks

I can keep up with the train, and Smoke is shooting all the time. Only Smoke couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo, and they always get out into the country and escape.

Help!

I found the "Weel work for pot" bum. Two of them actually, browsing about in SubUrban. Unfortunately, I didn't have a camera on me :(

I find that after beating the game I'm spending a lot of time in Los Santos, namely for the turf wars aspect. 40 territories down, 14 more territories to go (before 100% territories.)

San Fierro is pretty cool too though.

The helicopters have wheels on them? I've never flown one so I'unno...

Only thing other than fly around that you could do for fun is maybe attach several satchel bombs to it, then fly it up high, dive out, and activate the bombs as the heli plummets toward the ground.

That can also be done with cars and bikes off of jumps like at the top of Chilliad.

Oh...ooops. >_>

Oh yea. I just chased the helicopter onto the highway. Then I passed it, like, until I knew I was good in front of it..then I got out of the car got out my rocket launcher, and shot it as it was coming towards me. And even if you miss, just turn around and blast it then...and if again, get in the car, repeat, etc.

Orrrr, ignore the advice to use the rocket launcher and just hammer it with the AK47 where you can actually target it rather than having to manually aim :P

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

I have Dragon27 syndrome. 99 Done. WHERE IS THE HUNDRENDTH!!

I was positive i hadn't done 6 in the Brady Game Guide. So i go through them and then head back to Number 6 to spray it. But it's done. I can't remember not doing any of the others so i may have not sprayed one fully or missed one and crossed it off by accident.

:(