GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

This is probably the only mission I didn't do properly, I just flew out to the ocean. I tried to do it properly, but I would be flying along minding my own business, then I would crash into nothing. Fall to the floor, then all of a sudden a tree would spawn.

Keith - 0

Pop-up graphics - 1

you DONT need a jetpack on that mission to do it, I mean its easy to just use the boat already. Do you have to arse yourself to drive up to your airstrip just to get the jetpack? THAT IS JUST A WASTE OF TIME MAN

And besides you STILL have to turn off the SAMs first and take out the guards and take out the other 2 jets before taking off. Atleast thats what I did and I finished it. On another note, man its cool switching from jet controls to helicopter and vice versa using the hydra.

And stealthly going in the boat? Dude, whats the point? Just kill them all using an M4 or something, there are just about 4-5 military guys there in the ship. But hey whatever tickles your fancy atleast you finished it too, thats all that counts.

I use the jetpack when I'm searching all over las venturas for some horseshoes on the billboards or on the roofs.

you DONT need a jetpack on that mission to do it, I mean its easy to just use the boat already. Do you have to arse yourself to drive up to your airstrip just to get the jetpack? THAT IS JUST A WASTE OF TIME MAN

And besides you STILL have to turn off the SAMs first and take out the guards and take out the other 2 jets before taking off. Atleast thats what I did and I finished it. On another note, man its cool switching from jet controls to helicopter and vice versa using the hydra.

And stealthly going in the boat? Dude, whats the point? Just kill them all using an M4 or something, there are just about 4-5 military guys there in the ship. But hey whatever tickles your fancy atleast you finished it too, thats all that counts.

I use the jetpack when I'm searching all over las venturas for some horseshoes on the billboards or on the roofs.

He's not talking about Vertical Bird where you steal the Hydra, he means the one that you have to steal a helicopter with a magnet attached.

It's not exactly cheating to use the jetpack, but it's boring. Theres nothing more badass than walking through a mililtary complex blasting everyone with a shotgun without even breaking a sweat :D

San Andreas is a wonderful place, filled with wholesome things such as automobiles and the ground.

hahahaha.

Remember that mission where you have to chase down Jizzy in his car and kill him?

Well, I recognised his car outside of the building. So before I went in the building, I shot his tyres. It actually worked, he came out, got in the car and repeatedly slammed into traffic. Less than 30 secs after he had gotten into it, I had pull him out and killed him.

By the way, did I ever tell you how awesome I am at San Andreas? Seriously, im kicking ass on these chase missions.

He's not talking about Vertical Bird where you steal the Hydra, he means the one that you have to steal a helicopter with a magnet attached.

It's not exactly cheating to use the jetpack, but it's boring.  Theres nothing more badass than walking through a mililtary complex blasting everyone with a shotgun without even breaking a sweat :D

Remember that mission where you have to chase down Jizzy in his car and kill him?

Well, I recognised his car outside of the building. So before I went in the building, I shot his tyres. It actually worked, he came out, got in the car and repeatedly slammed into traffic. Less than 30 secs after he had gotten into it, I had pull him out and killed him.

I did the same thing after I got busted once doing that mission. I busted his tires, so e moved like molasses on the road. I got my MP5 and riddled his car with bullets, got out and blasted him with my Sawn-Off Shotguns (double sawn-offs = ownage).

Edited by DoubleX

I did this mission the other day, and I can assure you that going out to the ocean, going down the western edge of the map, swinging around and flying through the corona is the easiest way to do the mission.

On the way back, just go the same way as you did on the way down there, but reversed.

If you do that, it's quite easy.

yeah I love those double sawed-off shotguns once you reach hitman level. Thing I hate about it is that if your taking on a lotta guys, you better hide when you reload. So far its one of my favorite guns I use in GTA, after getting all 100 tags, I can just get them off the kitchen at CJ's house in Los Santos.

On the Badlands mission is scramble-biked up to the cabin, popped a couple of Feebees, legged it in, drilled the guy at point blank THEN took care of the other agents who came to investigate...

Also where do you have to get to to get the Jetpack and Vertical Bird?

Cos I'm on the helicopter from the military compound mission, but still haven't finished Red Baron for Zero or NOE on the abandoned airfield...

Completing the Airfield missions gets you the Jetpack, and once you complete the mission called Vertical Bird later on, you unlock the Hydra, both of which appear at the airfield.

Even then, there's only a couple weapons which you get to use John Woo-style.

They inlcude:

The 9MM (But not the silenced 9MM)

The Sawn-Off Shotgun

The Tec-9 and the Micro-SMG