Why Does Everyone Hate Linkin Park?

StevenRichardsRules

Love Linkin Park, probably my favourite band out there today.

Hybrid Theory still remains one of the best albums I've heard. Not the 'I've' part before you all start flaming me and saying it's nowhere near the best album ever because I never said that. I still haven't got Meteora but I've heard most songs and it sounds pretty damn good. Nothing will beat Hybrid, every single song on the CD was just mind blowing. I've heard some of there stuff with Jay Z on the new album, pretty damn good but once again not as good as the stuff they do alone if you ask me.

I love the award shows where they just pop up and win awards because I always feel they deserve it, yet most people don't seem to see it coming. So yeah as you can see I cant say a bad word on the guys, great band all around.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't hate Linkin Park persay.

Chester can fuck off and die for all I care but I don't hate LP, In the End wasn't that bad a song.

Their Jay Z Shit should be burnt. As in fire, destruction, DEATH! burnt

Edited by Troy Maskell

Yes, they surely do suck.

1. As people, they're fucking tools who are clearly in the music industry purely to make money.

2. The music itself is pretty horrible, and every single song follows the same pattern.

Jack White > Linkin Park ... x100

Eh, I like some songs.

Ok, I like one song.

In The End was cool, mainly because of the cool video I'll admit, but still, I liked that song.

The rest of their stuff is basically the same song, just changed around a bit and put to different tunes.

Plus, they have a fucking DJ/mixer/whateveryoucallit in the band.

No bands with DJs in them are ever good. Ever.

Why people like the X-Ecutioners so much I'll never know. Five guys with the combined musical talent of a 1mm strand of Herman Li's anal hair, with Mike Shinoda (if I spelt his name wrong, I don't particularly care..) trying to be Fred Durst and failing.

Trust me, when you're failing to be Fred Durst, you're REALLY fucked. At least Limp Bizkit can claim to be kinda, sorta, fairly averagely original. Or at least they could, in the Chocolate Starfish days.

That whole era sucked. Bizkit, Linkin Park, Papa Roach, Kid..*cringe*...Kid Rock..argh.

I'm not really a fan to be fair, most mainstream American Rock leaves me with a sour taste in my mouth, but I did really really like Breaking the Habit. Very electronic, no generic 'quiet verse shouty chorus' pattern that normally annoys me, just a cool tune. But otherwise, Urgh.

I'd say that a group of rappers can be a band. Considering a band is more an ensemble of musicians as opposed to a rock and roll orientated term.