Why Does Everyone Hate Linkin Park?

StevenRichardsRules

Guest Bluesman

Not quite. I'm sure there are songs out there (recorded or not) where he's features a more technical style. Even if he doesn't show it, at the very least he's kind enough to help teach others what he knows about the matter.
Edited by Bluesman

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, I like some songs.

Ok, I like one song.

In The End was cool, mainly because of the cool video I'll admit, but still, I liked that song.

The rest of their stuff is basically the same song, just changed around a bit and put to different tunes.

Plus, they have a fucking DJ/mixer/whateveryoucallit in the band.

No bands with DJs in them are ever good. Ever.

Why people like the X-Ecutioners so much I'll never know. Five guys with the combined musical talent of a 1mm strand of Herman Li's anal hair, with Mike Shinoda (if I spelt his name wrong, I don't particularly care..) trying to be Fred Durst and failing.

Trust me, when you're failing to be Fred Durst, you're REALLY fucked. At least Limp Bizkit can claim to be kinda, sorta, fairly averagely original. Or at least they could, in the Chocolate Starfish days.

That whole era sucked. Bizkit, Linkin Park, Papa Roach, Kid..*cringe*...Kid Rock..argh.

Edited by TheReilDeal

I like them, a lot. And no, I do not slit my wrists, hate my parents, want to commit suicide, have emotional problems, etc.

I like the vocals, although I do find myself liking more songs that Mike is in more than Chester. But there's no way I can listen to a song that only one of them is in (Numb- Chester for example).

[Weird shit, a Linkin Park song just came on the radio]

I quite like Linkin Park and couldn't care less if people call them sell-outs or whatever. The whole point is that I like listening to the music they make. Also, whoever it was that said the Jay-Z/Linkin Park songs suck should fuck off. I don't really like Jay-Z but the songs they've made are excellent.

I quite like Linkin Park and couldn't care less if people call them sell-outs or whatever. The whole point is that I like listening to the music they make. Also, whoever it was that said the Jay-Z/Linkin Park songs suck should fuck off. I don't really like Jay-Z but the songs they've made are excellent.

I heard one of them. In all honesty, it comes off as the Grey Album stuff except not as good.

I like Bushmeister, like 'The Crue for the Itch' when Hahn's just messing around but other than that I detest them, as I'm sick of all the Nu-Metal rehashed shit.

I like my Rap and my Metal as two seperate things, they shouldn't mix.

Edited by Sullen Slacker

Hey! I like Kid Rock. Much more so now, but still. His stuff with Hank Williams Jr. rocked.

I liked the last Kid Rock album just because of Hank's stuff and KR taking much less emphasis on attempting to rap. It was okay in the first album, but by album 2 and 3, the raps began to suck.

Yeah, when KR does country/southern rock, he's much better. I liked some of Devil Without a Cause, but after that, until he went southern rock, not so much.

"It ain't braggin motherfucker, if you can back it up"

I like KR too.

Edited by Krazy_K

I liked the last Kid Rock album just because of Hank's stuff and KR taking much less emphasis on attempting to rap. It was okay in the first album, but by album 2 and 3, the raps began to suck.

Kid Rock muthafucka you know I ain't no fag, I fuck bitches dry, fuck 'em on the rag.

Began to suck? How dare you!? I like Kid Rock too, haven't heard much off the latest album except the Feel Like Makin Love cover which was terrible.

Seriously dislike Linkin Park, as they are just a watered down rap/metal hybrid.

If you want something like that, with a bit of integrity and nous, Rage Against The Machine do the Rap/Rock thing soo much better.

Also, I like Kid Rock, but do prefer his more country rock-ish stuff.