Celebrity Big Brother

Different Cloud

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a short feature on it in TV & Satellite Week.

Basically they were using complete unfounded guesswork to try and work out what "celebs" would be in the house this year. The only moderately interesting information they gave out was that it would take place across two weeks instead of one.

I remember some time ago they allegedly offered Pete Doherty a spot, but he reportedly turned them down.

Personally, I think the nation has (finally) grown tired of the whole Big Brother thing.

Not sure if Abi Titmuss was rumored as was Sam Fox. I read that Mark Bosnich was going to go in as well.

Yesterdays Daily Star (take this for what it's worth) Claimed that the show was being cut short by 4 days, they were going to have model Victoria Silvstedt in the show but she quit after getting a tv presenting job in the US. Soccer star Frank MacAvennie was axed after boasting he had been picked. It also says Replacing "son of god" prophet David Icke with Eurotrash host Antoine De Cannes.

But like I say take it for what it's worth as the Daily Star is usually full of shit.

Big Brother Bosses have released some "teasers" to keep us guessing who the final eight celebrities set to enter the Big Brother House this evening will be:

# This series will see the oldest and youngest ever housemates.

# Three contestants were born outside the UK and one speaks four languages.

# One went to school with an ex-Prime Minister.

# One talks in their sleep.

# One will celebrate a birthday.

# One always sleeps in the nude.

# One already has a game plan in mind.

So far confirmed housemates include Caprice, Bridgette Neilson, Mark Bosnich and pop stars Kenzie from blazin' Squad plus Bez from the Happy Mondays. Holly Valance, Carole Caplin and Debenhams model Gabrielle Richens have turned down approaches to appear.

From DigitalSpy