The Ring 2-Newest Trailer

Laice07

You see the Ring

Looks creepy, I missed out seeing the first one(which in my mind was pretty good). Hope its better then the Grudge.

To me, the trailer didn't even seem that scary.

To someone whose seen the Japanese version of this or knows the storyline, could you help me out? (no spoilers)

Apparently, this one has nothing to do with the Japanese Sequel (someone correct me if I am wrong)

The Ring was a good film, not scary, in my opinion. But I found it enjoyable, and a good film. Not seen the trailer yet, but I'll watch it now. Hopefully, it'll be scarier than The Ring.

Edit: Just watched it, and I'm looking forward to seeing the film, looks very interesting.

Edited by Summers

According to CominSoon.net:

The story picks up six months after the horrifying events that terrorized Rachel Keller and her son Aidan (David Dorfman) in Seattle. To escape her haunting memories, Rachel takes Aidan and moves to the small coastal community of Astoria, Oregon, to start fresh. However, Rachel's resolve quickly turns to dread when evidence at a local crime scene—including an unmarked videotape—seems eerily familiar. Rachel realizes that the vengeful Samara is back and more determined than ever to continue her relentless cycle of terror and death.

*SPOILERS*

---

--

-

In the Ring 2 Samara is supposidly able to kill her victims without having to wait seven days, this was either briefly mentioned or hinted at at the end of the first film or I read it somewhere. I am not sure if they are going to run with this but it could be intresting to see how it plays out.

This movie should be good, I can't see how it can be anywhere near as bad as the Japanise sequal, that was horrible.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Didn't think much of the 1st film, it was okay, thought even less of the Japanese version. I'll wait for this movie to be released on TV, then If at the said time I'm bored and all my other channels hit new lows, then maybe I'll catch it.

Don't even get me started on the Grudge, that film helped me to reach new levels of boredom.