Last time you cried during a Moive/T.V. show?

Krazy_K

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K-9 cop had a happy ending.  It was Turner & Hooch where the freakin dog dies at the end!  What's up with that?

On a similar note, I cried at the end of All Dogs go to Heaven. Who the hell expects an ending like that from animated children's movie?!?

Wouldn't say I cried but I felt like I wanted to in a few episodes of Friends.

The one where Joey makes Chandler stay in a box for hours and then Cathy comes over and tries to talk to Chandler. He doesn't respond though as his friendship with Joey is too strong to lose. Although Joey did let him go and get her anyway. Another would be the final episode of series nine. Joey stops himself from getting with Rachel, only to go see Ross kissing Charlie. This leads to Joey going upstairs and kissing Rachel, which I damn well loved and it makes me cry nearly :(

For some reason Spiderman 1 and 2 make me pretty sad for some reason, seems to have quite a bit of emotion involved. Titanic too. Not the actual film for some reason but the damn song, it's so soppy yet I love it. I've also been brought to tears nearly over a few episodes of Prisoner Cell Block H and Eastenders.

Yeah I'm a pussy :shifty:

I tend not to get really attatched to characters and stuff. I can't remember the last time I cried during a film, probably when I reached before double figures in years. However there are some things that make me sad, sometimes even close to tears, like the ending of Kill Bill vol.2, it always gets me. When they're talking, it just makes me sad and happy in a weird way.

In South Park the Movie, "How Would you like to suck my balls, Mr Garrison" nearly had me crying of laughter the first time I saw it, still makes me laugh so hard now, just that entire classroom bit is great.

Oh and Forrest Gump the first time I saw it actually brought a few tears, one of the few films that I get attatched to the characters. It still now brings a lump to my throat when watching.

When I was little I used to hate Homeward Bound, that film about the dogs and cats, I used to find it really depressing that all this shit was happening to them, though the ending was highly predictable.

And all thoughs saying they get emotional though Titanic, it's the biggest pile of shit ever (Well there is worse, but it's still a pile of shit). Though when the guy falls into the fan thing at the back of the boat that's cool.

During Film Studies this morning I starting to tear up a couple of times during East Is East. I tend to during most moderately emotional films now, to be honest.

The end of About Schmidt, every time.

Also, when Faramir rides off to his "death" with his riders, in LOTR.

You mean Éomer, right? I don't think Faramir would've ridden anywhere with any Riders if he could help it :P (Faramir is Boromir's brother, the Ranger of Gondor who picks up Sam and Frodo after they whole Mumakil/Haradrim thing and captures them for a while).

Actually no.

I mean when Faramir rides to try and recapture the city, as his father had asked him to. When I said riders, I didn't mean the Riders of Rohan. I meant riders as in, they were all riding on horses. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Watership Down made me cry, too.

Edited by Summers