Last time you cried during a Moive/T.V. show?

Krazy_K

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last big cry during a tv show was an episode of Oprah. Fuck you all right now. But it was her "miracles Come True" show or some shit like that, and she gave this poor family of like 9 a new house, furniture, toys, I was balling.

During a movie? I believe that was some civil war movie I was just watching for the hell of it, Matthew Broderick was in it.

The episode of Nip/Tuck where Christian Troy admitted that his father touched him when he was a kid. Like Krazy said on MSN, to see someone like Christian break down is just too much, it's heart-wrenching.

Series Finale of Angel, where Wesley dies, and Illyria morphs into Fred. It's sad because Wesley went through most of the season telling Illyria he doesn't want her to transform into Fred, because he doesn't want to be lied to and he knows she is gone. Then when he dies, Illyria asks Wesley if she'd like her to lie to him, and he says yes, and "Fred" says she loves Wesley.

A Walk To Remember, when Mandy Moore's character Jamie tells Landon that she has leukaemia. It's sad. :(

Another Angel moment...the whole episode of "You're Welcome" where Cordy comes out of her coma, and at the end where she kisses Angel. They're fucking meant to be together, damnit. Then when she leaves Angel's office, the doctors call Angel and tell him that Cordy has died as a result of her coma. I can't figure out if Angel dreamed the whole day or what, but it's still sad.

I'm a sucker for a good cry movie/TV show. :shifty:

The end of LOTR: Return of the King. Yeah, I said it. I guess because I become so emotionally attached to the characters, and they were leaving on the ship, Gandalf was my favorite character. Also, the fact that it was the last of the movies, and it was the end of the adventure. It also could have been the fact we'll probably never see another great trilogy of films like this in our lifetime.

EDIT: Almost forgot, I almost go teary eyed in the episode of Trigun when Nicholas D. Wolfwood dies. Wolfwood was my favorite and he was a bad ass.

Edited by Sullen Slacker

* Echoes TheReilDeal's statement about when Daniel ascended in Stargate *

When Data died in Star Trek: Nemesis...that was so damn emotional for me!

The end of Return of the King was sad as well.

EDIT: Oooo, the end of Season 7 of Stargate SG-1...that was rather emotional I must say...

Edited by The_Monkey_Molester

When I was kid, I cried at Dumbo. When those birds or whatever were picking on him about his ears or whatever.

Scene I laughed at the most, On Buffy when Giles went up to his room thinking he was getting some, And saw Miss Calendar dead on the bed. Angelus is a sick, Funny man :D

Either the end of the "Luck Of The Fryrish" episode of Futurama (the combination of "Don't You (Forget About Me)" and the subject matter is perfect) or the scene in Edward Scissorhands when Kim says "Hold me" and Edward replies "I can't..."...that gets me every time.