Nintendo DS

PkmnTrainerJ

I know they are out in US and Japan and possibly other places too. But not here, and as I got one shipped to me via eBay, I just wondered if anyone else had one. Anyways, they're great. I have Super Mario 64 DS and Mr. Driller Drill Spirits.

NintendoDS_open_large.jpg

Thats a Nintendo DS.

Touch screen technology, built in microphone, tilt sensor, built in wireless adapter, gba and ds slots, ds to gba functionality (meaning you might be able to put a GBA game in as well as a DS one and do something extra on the DS game.)

Edited by TEWObsession

Not just the graphics, the whole PSP is awsome, The ability to use it as an mp3 player, Movie player, Games console and Sony have been talking about a patch which allows an email browser, web browser and much more.

Edit :

In reply to mudda, It's not out in the US till march, but its available from Japan and is region free. The games are on little disk things called UMDs, they hold 1.8gig compared to the DS catridge which holds 1gig.

Another Edit :

Pulled out some images for you.

The actualy Console :-

sony-psp.jpg

Metal Gear Acid (Japan Release Title) :-

920776_20050105_screen003.jpg

Ridge Racers (Japan Release Title) :-

920779_20041210_screen001.jpg

920779_20041210_screen006.jpg

Edited by Dan

And the fact the battery life is so shit you won't be able to watch a movie in one go, be able to listen to only a few songs and have to keep saving your games to stop the battery going flat on you halfway through a level.

DS is where it's at, with it's better games and better battery life. I have a DVD player and CD player anyway, and I'll choose game quality over graphics anyfday.

PSP > DS

Though more then likely when i get enough money and if it has any games that interest me i might get DS. But then again there is still plenty of Advanced games that i am interested in getting. But i think PSP is a must buy, and i am curious as to how exactly the metal gear game will work. Inshort i believe Gameboy may get overthrown for once in it's existence.

And the fact the battery life is so shit you won't be able to watch a movie in one go, be able to listen to only a few songs and have to keep saving your games to stop the battery going flat on you halfway through a level.

DS is where it's at, with it's better games and better battery life. I have a DVD player and CD player anyway, and I'll choose game quality over graphics anyfday.