MTV's MADE......featuring Kurt Angle

thuganomic

Guest Bluesman

Basically they go and "transform" someone into something/someone they've always wanted. A stuck up preppy chick becomes a skater, computer nerd becomes a ladies man, etc. Still not as good as the show on plastic surgery they did, with the two Barbie dolls and the jackass who whined about his calves being too small so he had to get calf implants so he would have the "perfect body".

This one wasn't too bad, although if the guys on the wrestling team were half the jocks they should be, the kid should have found his head in a toilet after sucking it up in his debut match. Once they find out about the ballet dancing he's going to become a human pretzel...

I caught part of it earlier today. I saw the part where the geeky kid's parents were tellin him that his ears were gonna swell up or something and he was scared shitless. I was like..."wtf?... he's expecting not to get hurt or anything?" I switched the channel right before they went to commercial break, I did see Kurt Angle though, I WAS going to switch back, but I forgot about it.

I've seen Made before... I liked it for the first couple of episodes, then it went to shit. I mean... the episode with the girl that wore a duct tape dress winning homecoming queen or somethin was total bullshit, that was soooo fixed. I've also noticed that people are just lazy, especially teenagers (well, the ones on the show). They break under pressure so easily and want to quit at the first sign of trouble. The only one I saw that the person didn't want to quit was the one where the heavy metal kid wanted to become Mr. something (like homecoming king) and he did everything they told him to do, and he still LOST, IIRC.

Basically they go and "transform" someone into something/someone they've always wanted. A stuck up preppy chick becomes a skater, computer nerd becomes a ladies man, etc. Still not as good as the show on plastic surgery they did, with the two Barbie dolls and the jackass who whined about his calves being too small so he had to get calf implants so he would have the "perfect body".

I watch Made if I want to feel better about myself - that I don't have to have some has-been player/model/coach come help me out because I'm such a loser. Angle being on was a cool surprise, because it wasn't just some has-been, and he told this guy's bully basically not to mess with him anymore.

True Life is a good show. I loved that one where those bitches got themselves all dolled up, and that guy bitching about his calves. I didn't even know that was possible until I saw that show.

Speaking of plastic surgery, they also had that one show where these people got surgery to make themselves look like a celebrity. My favorite was the two twins who were supposed to look like Brad Pitt - they looked nothing like him. Plus they were total losers.

Well, this one guy kept bullying the Made guy. They didn't really like each other. I think it was more of just two personalities clashing myself. Anyway, Angle and the kid went up to the bully at lunch and basically told him to knock it off. He wasn't an asshole about it, though.

It was the classic football player/dork situation. The football player kept going after the kid even though when Kurt Angle came up to him with the dorky kid the football player looked like he was going to shit his pants 4 times over. Angle was nice about it but the football player was like a 2 yr. old. Once the adults were gone, just start doing whatever you were doing again. It's like that at almost every high school though because 95% of football players think they are King Shit of Fuck Mountain and can do whatever they want because they play football.