World Wrestling Federation 1996

Hewey

user posted image

Credit Jack Krauser for the logo

Date: March 31, 1997

Tonight we got the biggest Monday Night Raw in history. In tonight's main event we're going to see the biggest main event in Monday Night Raw history. Tonight, It's going to be a ladder match. The Undertaker defends the World Wrestling Federation Championship against the man who he beat for the title at Wrestlemania, Scott Hall. Who will walk out of the ladder match the winner? Scott Hall is often considered the king of the ladder matches due to his amazing performances in ladder matches, Often stealing the show. Scott Hall no doubt has the experience over The Undertaker, And that could be what will make him a two time WWF Champion tonight. Will we have a new champion? Or will the phenom retain the title?

Tonight, We'll see a triple threat match between Rick Martel, Goldust and Sycho Sid. The winner will join Kevin Nash and Ken Shamrock on Friday Night Mayhem in a triple threat match with the winner going on to In Your House on April 20th to face the WWF Champion for the WWF Championship. Which men will score the win tonight and come one step closer to becoming the WWF Champion?

We'll be hearing from Cactus Jack and Terry Funk tonight in a special interview with Vince McMahon. After their attack on Shawn Michaels last Monday night, Will we see the "Heart Break Kid" get involved?

Matches for Monday Night Raw

Chris Benoit, Brian Pillman and Sean Waltman Vs. Brian Adams, Brian Lee and "The Wildman" Marc Mero with Sable

Marc Mero is showing up for this match even though he's not at one hundred percent and might have a concussion. Last week, Benoit and Pillman won the WWF Tag Team Championship from Adams and Lee after some dirty tactics, They join forces with one of the best in the WWF, Sean Waltman in six men tag team action tonight. Which duo will get the win tonight?

Billy Gunn Vs. ?

Billy Gunn's losing streak is well known, Billy Gunn decided to lay down a challenge to any WWF Superstar tonight. It could be anyone, Who will accept Gunn's challenge? Can Billy Gunn break out of his losing streak?

Triple Threat Match

Sycho Sid with Dawn Marie Vs. Rick Martel Vs. Goldust

The winner of this match will join Kevin Nash and Ken Shamrock in a triple threat match on Friday Night Mayhem. Which man will come out victorious in this match? Who will come one step closer to getting a chance to fight for the WWF Championship?

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin Vs. D'Lo Brown

D'Lo Brown has been on a amazing role as of late. He's twice defeated Billy Gunn, And this past Friday night, He came very close to becoming the WWF European Champion. Tonight, D'Lo takes on Steve Austin in a non title match up. Austin's been avoiding his former partner, Al Snow. We don't know if Snow is here tonight, But the question is, Can D'Lo continue his winning streak going? Or will the Intercontinental Champion defeat D'Lo tonight?

World Wrestling Federation Championship

Ladder Match

Scott Hall Vs. The Undertaker©

This is no doubt the biggest main event in the history of Monday Night Raw. This is also Scott Hall's match. Can Hall regain the WWF Championship tonight in the ladder match? Or will The Undertaker somehow retain the title? Which man will walk out with the WWF Championship? You don't wanna miss this amazing match tonight.

I just caught up on this diary since I hadn't read wrestlemania yet. I like Shamrock getting a push, but him going over Bret Hart was sort of meh.. I don't know if he's ready to get a title shot right away, although I do like the way you're building him up. I'd much rather see Sycho Sid or Kevin Nash take on the Undertaker at In Your House, and make Taker/Shamrock a long feud leading into a bigger pay per view. The only guys I'd like to see getting some sort of a push that aren't are Yokozuna and Hakushi. Hakushi is fantastic in the ring, Yokozuna isn't as fantastic lol, but he should still have a bit of a higher value after being a multiple time WWF Champion. Seems like one of the best diaries out there right now, though, and I'll surely be reading from now on. Oh and.. GO GOLDUST :P, I'm cheering for him to win the triple threat.

user posted image

Channel: USA Network

Time Slot: Prime Time

Date: March 31, 1997

Attendance: 9,037

Ticket Sales: $361,480

Announcers: Jim Ross and Vince McMahon

Voice Over- The World Wrestling Federation, For over fifty years the revolutionary force in sports entertainment.

Monday Night Raw comes on the air with a video package showing great World Wrestling Federation action. When the video ends, We're taken inside the arena where pyro goes off from the rafters and from the entrance way. We then head over to our announce position where Vince McMahon and Jim Ross are standing by. They are very excited and hype up tonight's big show.

Chris Benoit, Brian Pillman and Sean Waltman Vs. Brian Adams, Brian Lee and "The Wildman" Marc Mero with Sable

The announcers were playing up the injury storyline with Mero, Saying he might have a concussion, But won't allow doctors to check him out. Adams was isolated here and took most of the beating for his team. Waltman, Benoit and Pillman made several quick tags and worked over Adams, Gaining near falls on the big man. Sean Waltman ended up trying to hit a spinning heel kick to Adams, But Adams caught Waltman and drove Waltman down to the canvas with a devastating tilt a whirl slam, Adams went to tag in Lee, But Mero tagged himself in and entered the ring. Mero cleaned house, But ended up taking a hard shot to the head by Benoit, Knocking him down. All six men got into it, With Adams and Lee battling Pillman and Benoit out on the floor, Leaving Waltman and Mero to do battle. Mero picked up several near falls over Waltman, And after catching Waltman with a samoan drop, Mero headed up top. Mero went for the Wild Thing, But Waltman moved out of the way and Mero hit the canvas. Waltman then tried to undo the turnbuckle padding but Sable got up on the apron. Waltman and Sable got into a argument, With Mero pulling himself up to his feet. Mero charged at Waltman, Who ducked, Making Mero collide with Sable, With Mero hitting Sable head first, Knocking her off the apron, And sending Mero right into a spinning back heel kick from Waltman to give Waltman the win. After the match ended, Benoit and Pillman took their WWF Tag titles and headed to the back with Waltman while Sable checked on Mero, Who appeared to be out cold.

80, 80, 81 ***

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Billy Gunn's Challenge Is Answered By....................

Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break with Billy Gunn coming down to the ring. Vince McMahon hypes up Gunn's current losing streak, And talk about Gunn's open challenge that he laid down for anyone in the back to accept. Billy Gunn is handed a microphone.

Billy Gunn- You know, It seems like I been on a losing streak as of late. And I admit, Losing matches one after the other is a bit frustrating. Especially when you lose to losers who are nowhere as talented as you are. And it seems like me and Sunny have had our differences as of late too as well. Sunny, I know it's frustrating to see your man be losing like that, But don't worry. I plan on getting back to my winning ways. It'll start tonight. I laid down a challenge for anyone to accept. It doesn't matter who accepts either. Because I plan on winning tonight. I plan on walking out of this dump of a city a winner. So, However wants to prove yourself, Come on out here to this ring and answer my challenge. It's all right, I'll go easy on you.

Billy Gunn waits, Some mysterious music begins to play to slight cheers from the crowd. A fat man in a suit comes walking down the entrance way. The man wears a hat over his head and he carries a briefcase with him. The man enters the ring and hands Billy Gunn a business card.

Billy Gunn- reading the card Detective Arnold Jelly? What is this, Some kind of a joke?

Detective Arnold Jelly- No joke Mr. Gunn. My name is Detective Arnold Jelly. I'm a well known detective from Maryland. And ever since I was working on some big cases such as the 55th street rapist, Or the murdering dentist, I have always been following the WWF. Watching the WWF made me better myself. Made me want to really give it everything I had when I was working on my cases. But sadly, After being shot in the right knee, I decided to quit being a detective, And decided to join the World Wrestling Federation. Like I said, I been following the WWF for years. I've watched the elite WWF superstars wrestle, And have always wanted to be out there with them. But with my work in the way, I never had the chance to. But after training hard, After rehabbing my knee, I have finally reached one hundred percent. And Mr. Gunn, Tonight I accept your challenge.

Billy Gunn- Hang on, I wanted real competition. Not some washed up ex cop.

Detective Arnold Jelly- Not a ex cop, The best detective in Maryland. And Mr. Gunn, I know you been against the best the WWF has to offer, That's why I accepted your challenge. I want to wrestle you tonight and prove myself to all of the WWF fans.

Billy Gunn- That's fine and all, But I don't wanna wrestle you tonight. I'm trying to get back to my winning ways. I want to impress the hottest chick in the planet, Sunny. I don't think beating a fat donut eating detective is going to really get her all wild if you know what I mean. I want to impress her by wrestling someone with talent. Not some fat cupcake like yourself.

Detective Arnold Jelly- Fat cupcake? I've been on the streets with criminals ten times tougher than yourself. I've arrested the Chinese death star killer. I can beat you. Maybe you should be afraid of me. Maybe you know you're heading straight into another loss! Be a man and accept my challenge, Let me close the case on you tonight.

Billy Gunn- Fine! You want a match? You think you're going to beat me tonight and make me a loser once again? Well, You won't! I'm gonna defeat you tonight and get back to my winning ways. Butters, Or whatever your name is, Get ready, Cause your WWF debut will be a rough one!

Detective Arnold Jelly debuted his new gimmick, (Detective) it got a positive response.

Detective Arnold Jelly Vs. Billy Gunn

Jelly is the guy formerly known was Typhoon/Shockmaster/Tugboat/Fred Ottman. I wonder when he was a detective during all of his wrestling career....... Horrid match up here. With Jelly looking to have done nothing at USWA other than gaining a few more pounds. Jelly took off his suit jacket, hat and tie, Revealing suspenders. McMahon and Ross kept hyping Jelly's track record, Saying he's solved some of Americas biggest cases. Billy Gunn actually went after Jelly's left knee in the beginning, The knee that had been shot. But that didn't appear to work, As the big man knocked down Gunn with right hands and clotheslines, Getting the crowd into this battle. Jelly and Gunn brawled on the outside for a bit, With Gunn nailing Jelly with his briefcase behind the referee's back. Billy Gunn kept things going his way as the match went back into the ring, With Sunny coming down to ringside to check out the match. Billy Gunn knocked Jelly out with a devastating clothesline and went up top. Gunn tried to hit a leg drop, But Jelly moved out of the way and Gunn got nothing but canvas. Both men slowly got up, And Jelly delivered a bossman slam to Gunn. Jelly then picked up his briefcase and opened it. Gunn got up, And Jelly dropped the briefcase down and charged Billy Gunn with a running body attack to pick up the upset! McMahon kept yelling "case closed" like a jackass, Which is probably the name of Jelly's finisher. After the match ended, Jelly picked up his clothes and briefcase and headed to the back with it. Sunny entered the ring and started yelling at Gunn, With Gunn looking like he was going cry.

68, 72, 59 3/4

Detective Arnold Jelly gained overness from this match.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Monday Night Mayhem!

Monday Night Raw comes back with Kevin Nash coming down to the ring wearing a suit and tie, Carrying some documents in his hand. Kevin Nash enters the ring and grabs the microphone.

Kevin Nash- Now, This is my second show in charge. As you people should know by now, I'm running things until April 20th. That's what the new Commissioner ordered. And tonight is going to be a huge show. One of the biggest episodes of Monday Night Raw ever. We got a triple threat match and a ladder match for the World Wrestling Federation Championship. Tonight it'll be The Undertaker defending the World Wrestling Federation Championship against Scott Hall. And lemme tell you people something, I know it might seem that The Undertaker will have a disadvantage going into this match since Scott Hall is the king of the ladder match, But really, The Undertaker is seven feet tall, Over three hundred pounds. If anyone has the advantage then it's him. Undertaker, I know this might not seem fair to you, But as the WWF Champion, You have to face all sort of opponents in different kinds of matches. When I had the title, I had to fight all different kinds of men, And I never complained once. And to the winner of tonight's triple threat match, Get ready to join me and Ken Shamrock on Friday Night Mayhem. And if one of you somehow wins, Then it'll be you, Me and the WWF Champion on April 20th for the World Wrestling Federation Championship. But if I have things my way, It'll be just me and the WWF Champion on April 20th. There's no need to add someone to the match. And to all my fans around the world, And to all my fans here tonight, Don't worry, Big Daddy's getting the title back on April 20th! And as far as tonight's ladder match goes, Let me just say, I'll be watching the match very closely.

Kevin Nash doesn't look happy as the music of Ken Shamrock begins to play. The world's most dangerous man comes down to the ring to a huge ovation from the fans. Shamrock stands face to face with Kevin Nash, Not showing any fear.

Kevin Nash- I was in the middle of something you moron. Can't anyone in the World Wrestling Federation show any manners around here? You don't interrupt anyone when they're talking. Especially someone as charismatic as the genetic wonder. And the future World Wrestling Federation Champion. What do you want? You got the night off. You're not suppose to be here. I ordered you to stay at home and wait until Friday night to show up.

Ken Shamrock- Let me just say that I didn't feel like waiting until Friday night to show up. No one tells me what to do, Especially someone who wants to play Commissioner. And as far as this Friday night goes, I don't care if it's Sid, Goldust or Martel who joins us in the triple threat match, I'm beating one of you. And if it's down to you and I, I'll make you tap out one more time. Just like I did two weeks ago.

Kevin Nash- I don't remember that ever happening, But then again, When you're as busy as I am, You can't really go around trying to remember small details. What I do remember, Is last week, Me beating the snot out of The Undertaker. And what I do remember, Is you meddling in my affairs last week once again. Let me tell you something kid, This is the World Wrestling Federation. And until April 20th, I run things. That means if I feel like it, I'll book you against ten, fifteen, twenty guys. It doesn't matter. You do what you're told. And if you don't, Then either you'll get suspended, Or beat up. And if you get suspended, Then there's no chance of you getting a WWF Championship match.

Ken Shamrock- So, You're gonna book me in a match tonight?

Kevin Nash- No, I don't think the fans want to see you in action tonight. I know the fans want to see a amazing talent like myself wrestle, But sadly, I'm not in any condition to wrestle tonight. I'm still healing from the beating I gave Ric Flair at Wrestlemania 13. I think I might have pulled a muscle when I was tossing him around the ring. When you're as dominant as I am, Sometimes you forget to take it easy and end up hurting yourself. And as far as you're concerned, I got a little job for you tonight. Get your crap and go home. If you don't, Then I'm gonna get some guys to toss you out. Go back home, Watch tonight's main event, And then come back on Friday night to step into the ring with me and someone else in a triple threat match. And on Friday night, Lets see if you can make me tap out.

Nash looks at Shamrock and tells Shamrock to leave. Shamrock just stands there. Nash looks irritated and starts poking Shamrock. Nash keeps poking Shamrock until Shamrock grabs Nash's hand and shoves Nash aside. Nash looks like he doesn't want a confrontation and steps aside. Nash looks like he's going to exit the ring, But quickly nails Shamrock with a knee to the midsection. Nash, In suit and all, Begins to nail Shamrock with right hands. Nash sends Shamrock to the ropes, But Shamrock explodes off of the ropes with a shoulder tackle to Nash! Nash stumbles up to his feet and walks right into a belly to belly suplex! Shamrock quickly applies the Ankle Lock to Nash! Nash is tapping out like a drunk man! The crowd boos as Scott Hall comes running down from the back with a steel chair! Hall enters the ring and goes to hit Shamrock with the chair, But Shamrock lets go of Nash and super kicks the chair right into Hall's face! Shamrock quickly applies the Ankle Lock to Hall, Who's also tapping out! Nash slowly stands up and grabs the chair. Nash drills Shamrock with a shot to the back! Shamrock crumbles down to the canvas. Hall slowly stands up and he and Nash put the boots to Shamrock. Before they could do anymore damage to Shamrock, The Undertaker comes slowly walking down the entrance way. Before he enters the ring, Nash and Hall quickly exit. The Undertaker enters the ring and stands over Shamrock as Hall and Nash head up the ramp way. We go to a commercial break with the announcers hyping tonight's ladder match between Hall and The Undertaker.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Triple Threat Match

Sycho Sid with Dawn Marie Vs. Rick Martel Vs. Goldust

The winner of this match will join Ken Shamrock and Kevin Nash on Friday night in a triple threat match. A pretty decent match here, But nowhere near as good as the match that took place on Friday night. Goldust and Sid double teamed Martel for quite sometime, With neither men looking like they were going to double cross each other. That is, Until Goldust started feeling up Sid when Sid had Martel in the corner, Sid went crazy and started pounding the hell out of Goldust with right hands. Each men came close to picking up the win in this ten minute bout, With at one point, Martel locking the monstrous Sid into the Quebec Crab with Sid almost tapping out. The ending came when Sid planted Goldust with the Powerbomb, But Martel was able to break up the cover. Martel and Sid traded blows with Dawn Marie tossing a weapon into the ring behind the referee's back. Goldust picked up the weapon and nailed Sid while Dawn Marie was protesting with the referee. Martel tossed Goldust out to the floor and covered Sid to pick up the win! Rick Martel celebrated his win as he will now face Ken Shamrock and Kevin Nash in a triple threat match on Friday night. And if Martel is able to win, He'll join the WWF Champion, And Kevin Nash at In Your House for a triple threat match for the title! McMahon and Ross hyped Martel's amazing return to the ring, Asking if he would become the next WWF Champion.

84, 89, 74 **1\2

COMMERCIAL BREAK

British Bulldog Wants To Get Even With "The Hitman", For Owen Hart

British Bulldog comes down to the ring as we return from the break. McMahon and Ross show clips of this past Friday night's triple threat match, And how Bulldog knocked out his brother in law, Bret "The Hitman" Hart in the face with a ring bell. British Bulldog shows Finkel aside and grabs his microphone. The fans boo Davey Boy Smith before he even speaks.

British Bulldog- Last Friday night I had a chance to fight for the WWF Championship. And I lost. I blew it. I have no one to blame but myself. Well, Not really. There is someone else responsible for my loss. And that man is Bret Hart! My own brother in law. Bret, Owen was right. I didn't listen to him, But he was right. All you do is try to steal people's attention. And on Friday night you stole my attention. And if you hadn't been involved in the match, Then I would have beaten Ken Shamrock. But thank to you, I lost. And thanks to you, Owen doesn't have a job in the World Wrestling Federation. You got rid of your own brother. That's the kind of selfish person you are. And I made a promise to your brother Owen, My favorite in law, And that promise is to beat you. So, I'm laying down the challenge you. British Bulldog versus Bret Hart at In Your House on April 20th. I will win that match for you Owen. And I know you'll get a kick out of me defeating your brother. Bret, I know you're here tonight. And lets make it real simple, Accept my challenge for In Your House.

Bulldog doesn't have to wait long, The music of Bret "The Hitman" Hart hits the arena to a huge ovation from the fans. Bret Hart makes his way down to the ring in his street clothing as Bulldog looks on. Bret Hart enters the ring and stares down his brother in law.

British Bulldog- It's real simple, You and I one more time. You and I one on one at In Your House. How about it Hitman? Got the guts to wrestle me one more time?

Bret Hart- You know, You want to talk about me screwing you out of the match on Friday night, But you're the one who knocked me out cold with the ring bell. It's your fault I couldn't win that match. You crossed the line Bulldog. And now you want a match with me at In Your House on April 20th? Well, You're going to get me in the ring at In Your House! And the score is tied at one piece each. And come In Your House, I'm going to defeat you one more time and finally end the issue between the two of us once and for all.

British Bulldog- Come on Bret, Do you really think you're going to be able to defeat me? Last time we fought one on one everyone knows you got lucky. But this time, This time you won't be so lucky. I promise you that. You might have beaten Owen at Wrestlemania and run him out of the WWF, But don't think you'll be able to do the same thing with me. I'm going to beat you on April 20th. And after I do, You'll realize what Owen was saying was right, You're just here to steal our attention. And I'm not going to let it happen at In Your House. I'm going to defeat you at In Your House and end it once and for all.

Bret Hart- You might think in your mind that you're going to defeat me. But that ain't going to happen. Just like Owen, You're jealous of all my success. And at In Your House, I'll beat you just like I beat Owen. You've beaten me, And I've beaten you, But on April 20th, It's going to end with me beating you once again. You will once again find out why I am the excellence of execution, And why I am the best there is, The best there was, And the best that there ever will be.

Bret Hart's music plays to a big ovation from the fans as Hart exits the ring. We go to a commercial break with McMahon and Ross going crazy over the match between Bret Hart and British Bulldog at In Your House on April 20th.

Bret Hart lost overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Wright Gets His Throw Down Right Here!

The World Wrestling Federation European Champion, Alex Wright makes his way down to the ring as we return from the commercial break. The crowd boos as Wright walks down to the ring with the title around his waist, With his bodyguard, Joanie Laurer following him. Wright enters the ring and poses with the WWF European Championship while Laurer waves the German flag. Wright is handed a microphone.

Alex Wright- Shut up and listen up. The new and first ever WWF European Champion has something to say. Ahmed Johnson, Last Friday night you were not only beaten by me, But later in the night, Me and my bodyguard here destroyed you. Let me explain something to you. I am a German. I am superior to everyone else in the world. That's just the way it is. And if you think someone like yourself is going to get a shot at my WWF European Championship, Then you're deadly mistaken my man. See, You Americans think you can demand things and get it. Well, You don't demand a thing from me. I am the WWF European Champion. And you are nothing more than a criminal, A thug, A thief, A piece of trash. You don't deserve a shot at my WWF European Championship. You don't deserve to stand anywhere near me. And on Friday night, You had to learn that, The hard way. And that's what will keep happening to you when you defy me. You're just not anywhere near my league. Lets face it, I am a man with class, A man with a loyal fanbase, A man who can actually wrestle a match. And you, Well, You're nothing more than trash. You're just someone who was brought into this world because your mom couldn't keep her legs closed long enough. Now, I said on Friday night that I would accept a challenge for my title. And I will. As long as this person fits my criteria. I.........

Alex Wright is interrupted by the image of Ahmed Johnson, Who is shown on the big screen. Johnson is in the backstage interview area.

Alex Wright- What do you want? Another beating at the hands of Joanie? Or do you want to take another beating at the hands of Alex Wright?

Ahmed Johnson- Beating? You think I'm scared of you two? I know you got that big beast backing you up, But when you alone, I'm gonna kick your ass! And let me make something clear to you, You will defend that WWF European Championship against me. And it will be at In Your House on April 20th!

Alex Wright- Didn't I make myself clear? You won't be getting a title shot. Deal with it. You're just not worthy of getting a title match against me. I am the WWF European Champion. The one and the only WWF European Champion. And I'm not gonna make a mockery out of the WWF European Championship by defending it against someone like yourself. You will get not title shot. Now, Either you can let this go, Or come on down here and take another beating.

Ahmed Johnson- Is that the way you want it? No title shot?

Alex Wright- No title shot. You're simply not worthy of facing me for my WWF European Championship. What are you gonna do about it?

Ahmed Johnson- You leave me no choice..................

The crowd is going nuts as the screen goes blank. Alex Wright and Laurer look ready for a fight as they wait. They stare up at the ramp way, But Ahmed Johnson isn't coming down. Wright keeps looking on, Not noticing the camera man entering the ring. The camera man grabs his camera and nails Laurer over the back with it, Knocking her out! The camera man takes off his camera man uniform, And it's Ahmed Johnson in street clothing! Wright turns around and gets decked! Johnson lifts Wright up and nails Wright with right hands! Johnson rams Wright's head into the turnbuckle several times before sending Wright for the ride and catching him with a devastating spinebuster! Johnson lifts Wright up and delivers the Pearl River Plunge! Johnson grabs the WWF European Championship and puts it around his waist. Johnson yells You only getting this back when I get my title shot on the 20th! Johnson leaves the ring as we go to a commercial break.

Ahmed Johnson lost overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin Vs. D'Lo Brown

This is a non title match. Jim Ross reminded us of the events between Al Snow and Steve Austin last week, With Austin basically telling Snow that they would never have a match for the WWF Intercontinental Championship. D'Lo Brown came down to the ring to a pretty big ovation, With the announcers hyping his success as of late. Austin and D'Lo had a pretty good back and fourth match, With each man trading near falls and reversals at the start with D'Lo getting the better out of the Intercontinental Champion. Austin took control of the match after catching D'Lo with a hotshot on the outside, Sending D'Lo into the steel guardrail. Austin had D'Lo down in the ring and worked over D'Lo's legs and backs, Trying to soften up the young superstar. Late in the match, Austin applied a Texas Cloverleaf to D'Lo, Who somehow made it to the ropes. D'Lo then made a big comeback and gained several near falls on Austin. Austin ended up taking the Sky High from D'Lo, Who couldn't make the cover due to the abuse taken at the hands of Austin. D'Lo somehow pulled himself up and went up top. D'Lo came off the top with the Lo Down, But all he got was Austin's knees! Austin lifted D'Lo up and planted D'Lo with a kick to the gut. Austin went for the Stone Cold Stunner, But before he could deliver it, Al Snow was shown standing on top of the stage, Pointing at Austin. This distracted Austin long enough for D'Lo to roll him up and score the upset! The crowd went crazy as D'Lo was awarded the win. D'Lo celebrated his win while Austin threw a fit. Al Snow headed to the back telling Austin to not try to avoid him any longer.

83, 84, 82 ***

D'Lo Brown gained overness from this match.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Interview with Cactus Jack and Terry Funk

We return from the commercial break with Vince McMahon standing in the ring with a microphone in hand.

Vince McMahon- At Wrestlemania 13 we saw a classic match take place. It was the "Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels taking on Cactus Jack in a first blood match. It was one of the biggest battles ever to take place, Michaels looked like he had the win in the palm of his hands, But thanks to the debuting Terry Funk, Shawn Michaels took a chair shot to the head, Busting him open and costing him the match. At this time, Allow me to introduce to you, Cactus Jack, And the man who will meet Shawn Michaels at In Your House on April 20th, Terry Funk.

The fans boo as Cactus Jack and Terry Funk make their way down to the ring. Jack and Funk enter the ring and McMahon offer them a handshake, But they just stare at him.

Vince McMahon- Welcome. We found out that at In Your House "Back From The Dead" on April 20th, It'll be Terry Funk, The man who cost Shawn Michaels his match against Cactus Jack at Wrestlemania, Taking on Shawn Michaels. This match will be fought under hardcore rules. Terry Funk, This is no doubt a huge match for you as you take on the former WWF Champion, A man who has it all. One of the biggest wrestlers in the WWF. You requested the match to be fought under hardcore rules, Your thoughts on this big match with the "Heart Break Kid?

Terry Funk- McMahon, On April 20th the fans of the WWF will see the end of their hero. It started at Wrestlemania, And at In Your House, I'm gonna end it. April 20th is going to be a historic day for one reason. That reason is that Shawn Michaels and his Kliq will come to a death. Shawn Michaels will meet his maker once and for all on April 20th. Cactus Jack started the destruction of Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania, And I'll finish that no good bastard off at In Your House. Shawn Michaels, Have you ever wondered what men feel like as their heart beats for a final time? Have you ever wondered what goes through a persons mind when death is stalking them? You're going to find all of that out at In Your House. I will make ya bleed, I will make ya feel pain, And I will make you take your last breath. And judging by the look on your face McMahon, It seems like you don't believe me.

Vince McMahon- I just don't think you'd want to cross the line. I.............

Terry Funk- Cross the line? The line has already been crossed McMahon. If you don't think I'm being series, Get ready to see what I do to Shawn Michaels come In Your House. That man will bleed, He'll feel the pain you can only think of. After I'm done with Shawn Michaels, There won't be anything left for Cactus Jack to finish. Shawn Michaels, You wanna attack us from behind? Well, Here we are. I know your fans want you to come on down here and get payback from last week, So how about you be a man and come on down here?

Don't Hunt What You Can't Kill

The crowd goes crazy as the music of the "Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels begins to play. After a few seconds, There's no Shawn Michaels. Funk and Jack look confused and look behind their backs to see if a sneak attack is in Michaels' mind, But there's still no Shawn Michaels. Funk and Jack then leave the ring and start heading up the ramp way. Jack is in front of Funk, And as he reaches the curtain, He takes a chair shot right to the head! Shawn Michaels steps forward and drills Funk with a shot to the head as well! Another shot by Michaels makes Funk fall down. Jack slowly stands up and gets nailed over the back with a shot! Michaels then drills Jack again with a shot to the back followed by a shot to the side of the face, Knocking Jack off of the stage until a pile of tables below! Michaels drops the chair down and drills Terry Funk with Sweet Chin Music! Funk is laid out on top of the stage. Michaels' music plays as he stands over Terry Funk. A shot of Cactus Jack is shown, With Jack down on the floor on a pile of broken tables. We go to a commercial break with the announcers going crazy, Saying that HBK is fearless.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Scott Putski defeats Funaki with a high cross body! (RAW Saturday Night 3/29/97)

Ladder Match

Scott Hall Vs. The Undertaker©

Before the match began, Kevin Nash came down to the ringside area to provide commentary. The WWF Championship was hung over the ring with a ladder set up on the isle way. Scott Hall sold a ankle injury through out the match, As a result of being in Shamrock's ankle lock earlier in the evening. Undertaker started off dominating the former champion, Taking Hall off of his feet with right hands and clotheslines. Undertaker tossed Hall around a few times before knocking Hall out to the floor with a clothesline. They brawled on the outside with The Undertaker still getting the better of Hall. Undertaker grabbed the ladder and nailed Hall with it on the outside a few times before setting it up in the ring and trying to grab the title, But that didn't work as Hall nailed Undertaker with a steel chair to the back, Knocking Undertaker off of the ladder. Hall worked over Undertaker's legs, Much like he did to Shawn Michaels during their SummerSlam '95 encounter. Every time Hall seemed to have the victory in the palm of his hands, The Undertaker would sit up and yank Hall off of the ladder. Both men took some nasty shots with the ladder, But they didn't do anything too big like in Hall's previous ladder matches. Scott Hall continued working over Undertaker's legs, Dropping the ladder across Undertaker's legs a few times and then even applying a figure four to the champion in the center of the ring! When it looked like Hall was going to win, The Undertaker sat up and knocked the ladder over, Sending Hall into the turnbuckle. Undertaker started making the comeback, And finished Hall off with a big Choke Slam. Scott Hall got up to his feet and The Undertaker planted him with the Tombstone! Kevin Nash then left the announce position and entered the ring! Undertaker stood up and got drilled by a big boot from Nash! Nash then left the ring and went back to the announce position, And asked McMahon why Undertaker was out cold in the center of the ring. Scott Hall slowly got up and began climbing the ladder slowly. Undertaker sat up and started climbing on the opposite side! Both men tried to get the WWF Championship, But couldn't. Hall raked The Undertaker in the eyes and looked to be on his way to getting the title, But The Undertaker grabbed Hall by the throat and Choke Slammed Hall off of the ladder! Undertaker then grabbed the title to retain! After the match ended, An irate Kevin Nash entered the ring and ran down Undertaker with a clothesline! Nash lifted Undertaker up and planted The Undertaker with the Jackknife Powerbomb! Nash took the WWF Championship and posed with it, But his celebration was cut short as Ken Shamrock came running down from the back! Nash quickly left the ring, Dropping the title down as Shamrock entered the ring. Shamrock stood over Hall and Undertaker while Nash stood on top of the entrance way. Shamrock took the WWF Championship and held it high in the air to a huge ovation from the crowd. Monday Night Raw went off the air with Shamrock holding the WWF Championship high in the air while Nash looked on.

92, 97, 82 ***1\2

Overall Rating- 81

TV Rating- 7.64

Competition

Monday Nitro

TV Rating- 6.03

Attendance- 6,522

Ticket Sales- $260,880

ECW Code Red

TV Rating- 3.95

Attendance- 1,501

Ticket Sales- $45,030

USPW Thursday Night Jam

TV Rating- 1.73

Attendance- 475

Ticket Sales- $9,500

Notes

"I think i should be higher up the card." -Brian Lee

"I think i should be higher up the card." -Rick Martel

"Our ratings battle with Monday Nitro is so close that neither show is gaining a clear advantage!" -Sophie

News

- Jacobs has suffered a tricep strain and will be out for two months.

- Jesse James has suffered a broken nose and will be out for the entire month of April.

- WCW have fired Meng!

- WCW have fired Scott Norton!

- WCW have fired Woman!

- WCW have signed Reggie White to a written contract!

To anyone with a created guy on my roster, Do you want me to PM you their stats at the end of each month as it goes up in development?

Today's Wrestling World

April 1997

user posted image

credit Jack Krauser for the awesome logo

World Wrestling Federation

Owner: Linda McMahon

Public Image: 87

Size: Global

Based In: America

Risk Level: 70

Production Values: 100

Merchandising: 70

Advertising: 100

Top 5 Faces

1. The Undertaker (100)

2. Ric Flair (100)

3. Shawn Michaels (100)

4. Ken Shamrock (98)

5. Al Snow (96)

Top 5 Heels

1. Cactus Jack (100)

2. Owen Hart (100)

3. Scott Hall (97)

4. Kevin Nash (96)

5. Sycho Sid (93)

user posted image

World Championship Wrestling

Owner: Ted Turner

Public Image: 49

Size: Global

Risk Level: 50

Production Values: 90

Top 5 Stars

1. Hulk Hogan (100)

2. Randy Savage (100)

3. Sting (100)

4. The Giant (96)

5. Lex Luger (96)

user posted image

Extreme Championship Wrestling

Owner: Winston Brynner

Public Image: 48

Size: National

Risk Level: 30

Production Values: 70

Top 5 Stars

1. Taz (84)

2. Raven (83)

3. The Sandman (82)

4. Sabu (81)

5. Terry Gordy (80)

user posted image

United States Pro Wrestling

Owner: Peter Walsh

Public Image: 82

Size: Cult

Risk Level: 20

Production Values: 60

Top 5 Stars

1. Chaz Warrington (76)

2. Glen Ruth (73)

3. Bubba Ray Dudley (72)

4. D-Von Dudley (72)

5. Stevie Richards (70)

user posted image

NWA Canadian Invasion

Owner: ?

Public Image: 74

Size: Small

Based In: Canada

Risk Level: 24

Production Values: 10

Top 5 Stars

1. Scott Vick (36)

2. Craig Pittman (34)

3. Jeff Bradley (34)

4. Jerry Flynn (33)

5. Jamie Noble (31)

user posted image

Amber Benson's Wrestling Federation

Owner: Nik Simpson

Public Image: 58

Size: Backyard

Risk Level: 30

Production Values:

Top 5 Stars

1. Steve Armstrong (26)

2. Kid Kash (25)

3. Elektra (21)

4. Miguel Perez (20)

5. Julio Dinero (15)

Roster News

- The following birthdays occured this month: The Undertaker (35), Andrew Martin (22), Scott Borders (26), Bull Buchanan (28), Mr. Perfect (39), Barry Horowitz (37), Ekmo (23), David Flair (18), Rick Martel (41), Henry Godwinn (34), Tiger Ali Singh (26), Turbo Thompson (23)

- Rowdy Roddy Piper has one month left on his contract. Rowdy Piper will leave the WWF. Piper will be starring in some upcoming TV movies and TV shows, After his schedule clears up, It's likely that Piper could go to WCW. The WWF doesn't want to bring back Piper due to Piper not wanting a full time schedule, Especially since Piper has a huge contract with the WWF. Piper is leaving the WWF on good terms though.

- Bill Alfonso has three months left on his contract. Bill Alfonso will be let go of his contract.

- Matt Hardy has three months left on his contract. Matt Hardy's contract will not be renewed. After Matt Hardy leaves, It's very likely that his brother Jeff will also be let go.

- James E. Cornette has returned from injury.

- Vader has returned from injury.

- Scott Taylor will return from his broken leg in six months.

- Jesse James will return from his broken nose in one month.

- Jerry Lawler will return from his tricep strain in one month.

- Jacobs will return from his tricep strain in one month.

- Mr. Perfect will return from his ripped bicep in four months.

- Clarence Mason will return from his broken leg in two months.

- Kama Mustafa, Tom Prichard, Henry Godwinn and Scorpio are all ready to be called up from USWA. The WWF has no plans to take these men out yet. The WWF has come up with a gimmick for Prichard, But is waiting for the right time to debut him. The WWF is just waiting for Phineous Godwinn to improve a bit more before letting Henry Godwinn and Phineous Godwinn return to the active roster. Vince McMahon is said to be really high on the idea of pushing The Godwinns. Especially since the WWF has brought back Hillbilly Jim.

- Bull Buchanan and Tom Brandi have both been called up from USWA. Buchanan will work as enhancement talent for sometime while the WWF wants to hype Brandi's debut and eventually push him. Buchanan will be doing his swat team act. Brandi will get a mafia character.

- Vince McMahon has said to want more characters in the WWF. McMahon feels that the WWF's recent decline has been due to characters that the fans appeal to not being there. Detective Arnold Jelly is one of McMahon's ideas that McMahon was really high on. McMahon and the writing team has already come up with new characters that should debut through out the year. Some of the current lower card workers will also go through changes. Rumor has it that the WWF, Much like WCW, Will have a character act like someone from "Mortal Kombat" in the future.

- Awhile back, It was mentioned that some of the upper card workers in the WWF would go through dramatic change. These men who are going to go through change are, Ahmed Johnson, Billy Gunn, Marc Mero and Jesse James. James has been kept off of TV since last month and isn't scheduled to return until the summer with a whole new look and attitude. Billy Gunn and Mero will go through their changes on TV in the upcoming weeks, While Johnson is expected to get the summer off to possibly return as a heel. Even though McMahon wants more gimmicks, It would appear that not all of these men will have silly gimmicks.

- Jacobs' injury couldn't have come at a worse time for the WWF, As the WWF were planning on writing him out of storylines to set up a eventual return with a new look. Now, It seems like the WWF might keep Jacobs out of TV until the fall to come up with a new character for him. There were false rumors that Jacobs was going to get released, But Jim Ross, And especially Vince McMahon see Jacobs as a huge future main eventer. Bob Backlund has been taken off the road and will work with James E. Cornette down in USWA.

- Vader is scheduled to return to TV soon, Vader will be wrestling this weekend at house shows. Vader has been set to go against Rick Martel. Vader looks to have lost some weight during his time off.

- Owen Hart has not been released from his contract, After working nonstop last year, Owen has had a nagging knee injury for awhile now, Hart has been given time off for a few months, But it's likely he'll be back in time for SummerSlam.

- While Shawn Michaels is facing Terry Funk at April's In Your House, It's almost certain that he and Cactus Jack will end their feud at the May In Your House event in some kind of special gimmick match. The WWF wants to put a match that's never been done before, One that will fit the style of Michaels and Jack. Shawn Michaels has said to be liking the direction of his feud with Cactus Jack, But wants to get back into the title picture. Shawn Michaels has been pushing for a feud with Kevin Nash later in the year, If Nash is the WWF Champion by then.

- Two wrestlers that have complained about their direction right now are Sean Waltman and Hunter Hearst Helmsley. While these two men are very talented and over with fans, It seems like the WWF isn't really ready to begin pushing either men. Helmsley did enjoy alot of success last year, Winning the King Of The Ring and WWF Intercontinental Championship, But the WWF right now, Doesn't see Helmsley as a main eventer. Sean Waltman on the other hand, Has said to be just too small to be given a serious push at the moment. Rumor had it that Waltman would turn face and feud with Alex Wright, But the WWF wanted Wright to get a more convincing opponent such as Ahmed Johnson. Despite Johnson making Wright look bad in one of their matches last month.

- The Undertaker was given the WWF Championship mostly out of loyalty to the WWF, And the fact that he spend most of last year feuding, And getting Cactus Jack over. Due to the WWF's latest decline, Vince McMahon wanted to give the title to The Undertaker and see if Undertaker could get interest back in the company. Scott Hall did do well as WWF Champion, But at the end of his title reign, The WWF started to lose image with the fans.

- Alex Wright was already scheduled to hold the WWF European Championship, The WWF will be touring Europe later this year and feel that Alex Wright will draw big there, Like he did in the German tour. Another name in mind to have won the European Championship was British Bulldog, But Bulldog felt that the title wouldn't really do anything for him right now.

- Yokozuna will go through a gimmick change real soon, It's expected that he'll have a new look and new ring name. Since losing weight last year, The WWF hasn't really pushed Yokozuna, And now it seems like the writers have come up with something new for Yokozuna to do. Despite not doing much since last year, Yokozuna always receives a big ovation from the WWF crowd.

- D'Lo Brown, Alex Wright, Goldust, Rick Martel, Al Snow, Ken Shamrock and Steve Austin are all scheduled to get big, Big pushes this year. They have been referred to as the future of the WWF, Especially Snow and Austin, Who's matches at house shows have had the most crowd interest. The WWF was actually going to have Al Snow be the heel in the feud with Austin and turn Austin face, But most people didn't think Austin would get over as face and prefer his psychotic heel character much better. Shamrock on the other hand, Has been receiving huge ovations at shows, Beating Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels at a few shows with overwhelming crowd response.

- Ever since joining the McMahon family, Some say that Chris Kanyon has developed a attitude problem. Kanyon says he will soon be removed from the managing position and be awarded a big push. While that's what will most likely happen, The WWF also has huge plans for Kanyon's client, Hollywood Holly. Hollywood Holly was actually suppose to be facing Bret Hart at the In Your House event in April, But Hart nixed the idea saying that he wanted to do a program with British Bulldog.

- Mark Henry has complained to the WWF about not being used much despite being over with the crowd. While the WWF has no plans for Henry right now, It seems like Henry will be in the WWF for a very long time and will have plenty of chances to become a huge star.

Monthly Ratings

Monday Night Raw

March 3, 1997- 7.28 (Sycho Sid Vs. Bret Hart)

March 10, 1997- 7.36 (Owen Hart, Cactus Jack Vs. Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart)

March 17, 1997- 8.00 (Kevin Nash, Goldust Vs. Ken Shamrock, The Undertaker)

March 24, 1997- 7.69 (Ken Shamrock Vs. Goldust)

March 31, 1997- 7.64 (The Undertaker Vs. Scott Hall)

Friday Night Mayhem

March 7, 1997- 6.91 (Hunter Hearst Helmsley Vs. Al Snow)

March 14, 1997- 7.59 (Shawn Michaels Vs. Goldust)

March 21, 1997- 7.75 (Ken Shamrock Vs. Kevin Nash)

March 28, 1997- 7.61 (Ken Shamrock Vs. Bret Hart Vs. British Bulldog)

RAW Saturday Night

March 1, 1997- 2.93 (Chris Benoit, Brian Pillman Vs. Van Hammer, Koko B. Ware)

March 8, 1997- 2.90 (Cactus Jack Vs. Taka Michinoku)

March 15, 1997- 2.90 (The Undertaker Vs. Ekmo, Kimo)

March 22, 1997- 2.59 (Alex Wright Vs. Mark Henry)

March 29, 1997- 2.81 (Al Snow Vs. Billy Gunn)

Monday Nitro

March 3, 1997- 6.45 (Randy Savage Vs. Chris Chavis)

March 10, 1997- 6.47 (Sting Vs. Lex Luger)

March 17, 1997- 6.05 (Shane Douglas Vs. Sting Vs. Randy Savage)

March 24, 1997- 6.05 (Hulk Hogan Vs. Arn Anderson)

March 31, 1997- 6.03 (Scott Steiner Vs. Jimmy Snuka)

Saturday Night

March 1, 1997- 1.94 (Sgt. Slaughter Vs. The Renegade)

March 8, 1997- 1.91 (Rey Mysterio Jr. Mikey Whipwreck)

March 15, 1997- 1.95 (Big Bubba Rogers Vs. Fit Finley)

March 22, 1997- 1.93 (Animal, Hawk Vs. Booker T, Stevie Ray)

March 29, 1997- 1.93 (Lance Storm Vs. Animal)

Worldwide

March 2, 1997- 3.94 (Sting Vs. Lex Luger)

March 9, 1997- 3.95 (Sting, Lex Luger Vs. Lance Storm, Chris Candido)

March 16, 1997- 3.97 (Randy Savage, Sting Vs. Shane Douglas, Sgt. Slaughter)

March 23, 1997- 3.97 (Shane Douglas Vs. Big Bubba Rogers)

March 30, 1997- Did not air

ECW Code Red

March 3, 1997- 3.61 (Taz Vs. Rob Van Dam)

March 10, 1997- 3.96 (Taz Vs. Meng)

March 17, 1997- 3.91 (Goldberg, Taz Vs. The Sandman, Terry Gordy)

March 24, 1997- 3.91 (Rob Van Dam Vs. Super Crazy)

March 31, 1997- 3.95 (Billy Kidman, Taz Vs. Rob Van Dam, Rhino)

Hardcore TV

March 1, 1997- 2.93 (Goldberg Vs. Rhino)

March 8, 1997- 2.97 (Bubba Ray Dudley, D-Von Dudley Vs. Spike Dudley, Ricky Morton)

March 15, 1997- 2.97 (The Sandman Vs. Billy Kidman)

March 22, 1997- 2.94 (Spike Dudley, New Jack, Mustafa Vs. Chaz Warrington, Glen Ruth, Kurrgan)

March 29, 1997- 2.96 (Rob Van Dam Vs. Billy Kidman)

Monthly Income

March

Ticket Sales: $9,586,240

Pay Per View Revenue: $4,450,000

Sponsorship Money: $8,265,000

Merchandise Sales: $1,920,000

Total Income- $24,221,240

user posted image

World Japan Pro Wrestling Announces This Year's Touring Roster

The following workers will be touring with World Japan Pro Wrestling in Japan

Bam Bam Bigelow (ECW)

Bubba Ray Dudley (ECW/USPW)

D-Von Dudley (ECW/USPW)

Jerry Lynn (Free Agent)

Kensuke Sasaki (ECW)

Little Guido (ECW)

Masato Tanaka (Free Agent)

Mike Awesome (ECW/USPW)

Other Wrestling News

- WCW's latest decline in business has upset many wrestlers. Ratings and buryrates have been dropping for awhile now, And the wrestlers blame WCW on the lack of direction the company has. As some have complained that WCW never has any long term plans. WCW gave Sting, The most popular wrestler in the company the WCW Championship to try to stop the bleeding. The fans didn't react to Shane Douglas' title reign as well as WCW had hoped. WCW's downward spiral started early last year, And when it looked like WCW would get an edge or catch up with the WWF, They would do something moronic such as give Rick Steiner the WCW Championship or try to push The Bootyman as his challenger. Sting recently turned down a heel turn saying that WCW fans would never accept him as a heel.

- News of the Savage/Hogan fights has caught on with the internet, And at several WCW shows, Fans have "Kick his ass Randy" signs that security has taken away. Some signs have even been shown on TV behind the announcers. Hogan has been receiving big heat from the WCW fans for quite awhile now as well.

- The big names that WCW have signed recently have all been signed to long term contracts. Scott Steiner is being looked at as the top heel main eventer after bombing in the WWF. WCW has also stolen three big names from ECW, Bryan Clark, Goldberg and Savio Vega. And sports players, Reggie White and Dennis Rodman also signed deals with WCW as non wrestlers.

- The next WCW Pay Per View will be Spring Stampede, On April 13th. Here's the current line up for the show. Sting versus Scott Steiner for the WCW Championship, Diamond Dallas Page defends the WCW United States Championship against Eddie Guerrero, WCW Cruiserweight Champion, Ultimo Dragon defends the title against Rey Mysterio in a two out of three falls match with a thirty minute time limit match, Demolition challenge Road Warriors for the WCW Tag Team Championship, Chris Candido, Lance Storm and Shane Douglas battle it out in a triple threat match, Hulk Hogan and The Bootyman fight Rick Steiner, The Taskmaster and Steve McMichael in a handicap match, Goldberg battles Arn Anderson, And WCW Television Champion, Bryan Clark defends the title against Konnan.

- Animal's contract with World Championship Wrestling is running out.

- Great Muta's contract with World Championship Wrestling is running out.

- Fit Finley's contract with World Championship Wrestling is running out.

- Honky Tonk Man's contract with World Championship Wrestling is running out.

- Mikey Whipwreck's contract with World Championship Wrestling is running out.

- Steven Regal's contract with World Championship Wrestling is running out.

- Hulk Hogan is set to take time off after Spring Stampede and return in the summer.

- WCW has started a winning streak angle with Goldberg out of a spur of the moment, The former ECW World Champion says that his streak will push him to the main event, While some say that Goldberg will just have a small streak and then end up losing. Goldberg, Thus far has beaten big names such as Big Bubba Rogers, Honky Tonk Man, Tony Atlas and Tommy Dreamer. As well as several one time only jobbers.

- Jack Tunney has announced he will retire in one month.

- The new federation from Canada, NWA Canadian Invasion has signed some of the independentt circuits best talent. Here's who they have signed so far. Robby Rage, Craig Pittman, Lenny Lane, Jason Jett, Kid Kash, Shane Helms, Scott Vick, Christopher Daniels, Evan Karagias, Shannon Moore, Roadkill, Jerry Flynn, Super Calo, Jeff Bradley, Jamie Noble. Their first show will be on April 27th.

- Extreme Championship Wrestling continue to do very well here in '97. Despite having big names such as Goldberg, Savio Vega, Bryan Clark and Terry Funk stolen from them, They still got such popular stars that can't be stolen, Such as Taz, Dudley Boyz, Steve Corino, Raven, Rob Van Dam, Great Sasuke, Bam Bam Bigelow and Saturn. ECW is hoping to sign Sabu to a written deal so he can't be stolen. ECW will look to have their first Pay Per View in May most likely. It's rumored that Taz, ECW's biggest draw, Will get the title then.

- Raven defeated Sabu for the ECW World Championship for one reason, Raven has a written deal with the company while WCW has shown interest in Sabu. ECW wanted to give Raven the title so Sabu couldn't leave the company still the champion. With their big talent being stolen last March, ECW is trying to get all of their wrestlers without a Japanese commitment on written contracts. Raven was chosen to his huge popularity with ECW fans. Raven dropped his ECW Television Championship after becoming ECW World Champion. Bam Bam Bigelow ended up winning a sixteen men tournament to be crowned the ECW Television Champion.

- While ECW's new tuned down wrestling has caused complain from fans, It's brought in some new fans who didn't like ECW's "garbage" wrestling of the past. Winston Brynner has said to enjoy building his company around technical wrestlers instead of the hardcore aspect of the company. He says that's the reason why ECW's two TV shows are doing so well in the ratings. Brynner has hinted that we might end up seeing ECW's Monday show be moved to prime time to compete against Monday Night Raw and Nitro.

New USWA talent

The World Wrestling Federation has recently signed

user posted image

Erik Holman is a star in the making. This young man was trained by Bob Orton, And has natural charisma. Holman made his debut last April and mainly wrestled in the United States and Canada. He's won a few titles in Canada, And feuded with another USWA star, Justin Howe. During his time in Canada, Holman wrestled Chris Jericho, Paul Diamond, Rhino, Luna Vachon, Mike Shaw and plenty of other Canadian stars. Despite being very charismatic, Holman isn't that talented in the ring, With very little brawling and high flying ability. Holman wrestled with the WWF for most of March, Working dark matches. He's faced such names as Suicide Blonds, Hobo Jack and Jim Neidhart. Before each match he'd do a interview, Messing with the fans in the arena which was what got him noticed by the agents in the back. Holman's signed a two year deal with the WWF and will stay in USWA for awhile.

*Manny Buckson in my scenario*

Name: Erik Holman

Weight: 205 lbs

Height: 5'4

Finishing Move: The Haxwave

Hometown: Daytona Beach, Florida

Debut: April '96

Contract: 24 months

Wage: $21,000

Show Reports

WWF House Show from Las Vegas, Nevada 4/1/97

1. Detective Arnold Jelly defeated Bull Buchanan with the Case Closed at 3:16

2. WWF Light Heavyweight Champion, Chavo Guerrero defeated Brian Christopher to retain the title with the Brainbuster at 6:06

3. Suicide Blonds defeated PG-13 after Adam Copeland pinned Wolfie D with a inside cradle at 5:15

4. WWF Tag Team Champions, Chris Benoit and Brian Pillman defeated Brian Adams and Brian Lee after Benoit nailed Lee with one of the belts to retain the titles at 7:04

5. The Patriot defeated Sean Waltman with the Uncle Slam at 8:20

6. D'Lo Brown defeated WWF European Champion, Alex Wright by disqualification after Joanie Laurer nailed Brown with the championship at 2:43

7. WWF Intercontinental Champion, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin defeated Al Snow and Hunter Hearst Helmsley in a triple threat match to retain the title after Austin used the title on Helmsley behind the referee's back at 11:11

8. Bret Hart defeated Cactus Jack in a hardcore rules match with the Sharpshooter at 15:42

9. Shawn Michaels defeated Sycho Sid with Sweet Chin Music at 13:13. Rowdy Roddy Piper was the special guest referee for this bout.

10. WWF World Champion, The Undertaker defeated Scott Hall, Kevin Nash and Ken Shamrock in a four corners match to retain the title after pinning Kevin Nash with the Tombstone at 17:54

WCW House Show from Revere, Massachusettes 4/1/97

1. WCW Cruiserweight Champion, Ultimo Dragon defeated Rey Mysterio Jr. to retain the title with the Dragon Suplex at 24:54

2. Goldberg defeated American Males with a double spear at 0:10

3. WCW Television Champion, Bryan Clark defeated "Conman" Chris Chavis to retain the title with the Meltdown at 7:55

4. Savio Vega defeated Konnan in a Mexican Street Fight with the spinning heel kick at 6:52

5. WCW Tag Team Champions, Road Warriors defeated Harlem Heat to retain the titles after Animal pinned Booker T with a lariat at 10:45. Reggie White was in the Road Warriors corner while Dennis Rodman was in Harlem Heat's corner.

6. Scott Steiner defeated Rick Steiner with the Steiner Recliner at 13:32

7. WCW United States Champion, Diamond Dallas Page defeated Eddie Guerrero, Lance Storm and Chris Candido in a four corners match to retain the title after nailing Lance Storm with the Diamond Cutter 19:06

8. Lex Luger defeated Arn Anderson with the Torture Rack at 5:00

9. The Giant, Jimmy Snuka and Big Bubba Rogers defeated Demolition and The Taskmaster after The Giant Choke Slammed The Taskmaster at 2:17

10. WCW World Champion, Sting defeated Randy Savage and Shane Douglas in a triple threat match to retain the title after Sting made Savage submit to the Scorpion Deathlock at 17:00

ECW House Show from Elmhurst, New York 4/1/97

1. Spike Dudley defeated Alex Porteau with the Acid Drop at 3:00

2. Rock N Roll Express and Madusa defeated Kimona and Future Wave after Madusa planted Kimona with a DDT at 6:23

3. ECW Television Champion, Bam Bam Bigelow defeated Stevie Richards to retain the title with a powerbomb at 5:43

4. Mike Awesome defeated New Jack with the Running Awesome Bomb through a table set up in the corner at 9:15

5. Saturn defeated Chris Adams with the Rings Of Saturn at 11:44

6. ECW Tag Team Champions, Dudley Boyz defeated Billy Kidman and Super Crazy to retain the titles after delivering the 3D to Kidman at 15:43

7. Kensuke Sasaki defeated Jimmy Del Ray with a inside cradle at 2:59

8. Taz defeated The Sandman and Terry Gordy in a triple threat match after making Gordy submit to the Tazmission at 7:03

9. Rob Van Dam defeated Great Sasuke with the Five Star Frog Splash at 20:07

10. ECW World Champion, Raven defeated Sabu in a Raven's rules match to retain the title after planting Sabu with a Evenflow DDT at 12:12

USWA House Show from Memphis, Tennessee 4/1/97

1. USWA Tag Team Champions, Banky Phat and Angel Jackson defeated The Godwinns to retain the titles after Jackson pinned Phineous with the Asthenia at 3:56

2. Albert defeated Turbo Thompson by disqualification after Thompson shoved down the referee at 2:12, After the match ended, Turbo knocked out Albert with a right hand.

3. Scorpio defeated Justin Howe with the Diss That Don't Miss at 6:06

4. USWA North American Champion, Shawn Stasiak defeated Fatu to retain the title with the Torture Rack at 7:07

5. Scott Borders defeated Kamikaze with a figure four leglock at 13:37

6. Donalbain defeated Shadow and Chris Davis after pinning Shadow with a powerbomb at 1:10

7. Ivory and the Windham Brothers defeated York Adams, Johnny Hall and Phoebe Elizabeth after Ivory pinned Hall after Hall suffered a lariat from Barry Windham at 8:15

8. Barry Horowitz and Darnell Porter defeated Daniel Morris and Gangrel after Porter pinned Morris with a hand full of tights at 7:33

9. Steve Blackman defeated Peter Polaco with a Pump Kick at 4:44

10. USWA World Champion, Andrew Martin defeated Kama Mustafa to retain the title with the Instant Knock Out at 20:21. Lou Albano was the special referee for this bout.

Current In Your House "Back From The Dead" Card

user posted image

Credit Jules for the awesome banner

Date: April 20, 1997

Current Card

The Undertaker© Vs. Kevin Nash

Hardcore Rules Match

Shawn Michaels Vs. Terry Funk

British Bulldog Vs. Bret Hart

Plus, The New Commissioner Will Be Announced

user posted image

Date: April 4, 1997

Tonight will be the biggest Friday Night Mayhem in history. Tonight, It's going to be three men fighting it out in a triple threat match. It will be Kevin Nash, The current number one contender for the WWF Championship, Facing Ken Shamrock and Rick Martel. If either Martel or Shamrock win, Then they'll join Nash to fight The Undertaker for the WWF Championship at In Your House on April 20th. If not, Then it'll be just Nash and Undertaker one on one. Which man will have his arms raised high in the air after this match is all said and done with? Will Nash make sure it's only him and The Undertaker at In Your House? Or will Rick Martel get what he's been wanting for his whole career? Or will the newest sensation in the WWF, Ken Shamrock, Get the title shot? You don't want to miss this huge main event which will no doubt be the biggest main event in Friday Night Mayhem history.

Al Snow is a determined man. Snow wants a shot at the WWF Intercontinental Championship, Against the man who turned his back on Snow, Steve Austin. We'll be hearing from Snow tonight before he faces Hunter Hearst Helmsley, What will Snow have to say after costing Austin a match on Monday Night Raw? Will Austin finally accept Snow's challenge for a title match?

Matches For Friday Night Mayhem

Sean Waltman Vs. Shawn Michaels

This should no doubt be a great match up between two of the greatest athletes to step foot in a WWF ring. Can the young Sean Waltman score the win over one of the greatest WWF Champions of all time? Or will Shawn Michaels play some Sweet Chin Music tonight?

"Party Boy" Marty Jannetty, Van "Party Time" Hammer and Koko B. Party Vs. Duke "The Money Maker" Droese, Simon Diamond and Johnny Swinger

The battle to finally end the feud between The Party Squad and The Money Minbe. These two groups have been feuding for quite awhile now, With both groups gaining the upperhand in this feud several times. Tonight it'll finally end. Which group will come out on top?

Al Snow Vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley

Al Snow gets a rematch from a month ago against Hunter Hearst Helmsley. Last time they faced, Helmsley beat Snow due to the interference by Steve Austin. Can Helmsley beat Snow on his own tonight? Or will Al Snow continue his winning ways?

Hollywood Holly Vs. Taka Michinoku

Two of the brightest stars in the WWF go at it, This should be a great contest. Which man will get closer to climbing the ladder to the top of the WWF?

Triple Threat Match

Kevin Nash Vs. Rick Martel Vs. Ken Shamrock

If either Martel or Shamrock win, Then they'll join The Undertaker and Kevin Nash in a triple threat match at In Your House. If Nash wins, Then it's just him and The Undertaker in a singles match. Which man will score the win here? This match will be the one to finally set up the main event for this month's In Your House event.

user posted image

Channel: UPN

Date: April 4, 1997

Attendance: 9,002

Ticket Sales: $360,080

Announcers: Jonathan Coachman and Jerry Lawler

Voice Over- The World Wrestling Federation, For over fifty years the revolutionary force in sports entertainment.

Friday Night Mayhem comes on the air with a video package showing great World Wrestling Federation action. When the video ends, We're taken inside the arena where pyro goes off from the rafters and from the entrance way. We then head over to our announce position where Jonathan Coachman and Jerry Lawler are standing by. They are very excited and hype up tonight's big show.

Sean Waltman Vs. Shawn Michaels

Great way to open up Friday Night Mayhem here with Michaels making his good buddy look like a main eventer. Michaels and Waltman put on a solid eleven minute match that had the crowd on the edge of their seats. Both men started off trading near falls and reversals with Waltman getting the better out of Shawn Michaels, And then taunting the former WWF Champion. The action was quick here, With both men wowing the crowd with their efforts to put each other away. Waltman showed off his amazing quickness by tossing Michaels out to the floor and quickly following up with a somersault plancha to Michaels to the outside. Waltman came close to putting away Michaels several times, Using his educated feet to score several nasty looking kicks to the "Heart Break Kid". It looked like Waltman had the match won after drilling Michaels with a spinning back heel kick, But Waltman decided to go up top. Waltman went for a senton bomb, But Michaels moved out of the way and Waltman got nothing but canvas. Michaels made the comeback and scored a few near falls over Waltman. Michaels ended up going for Sweet Chin Music, But Waltman ducked it and drilled Michaels with a enziguri kick to the back of the head. Michaels looked to be out cold, But Waltman didn't go for the cover. Waltman went to the corner and mocked Michaels' tuning up the band, When Michaels got up, Waltman went for Sweet Chin Music to the master of it, But Michaels ducked it! Michaels then drilled Waltman with Sweet Chin Music to pull off the big win. After the match ended, Cactus Jack came running down from the back with a steel chair in hand. Jack went to hit Michaels with the chair, But Michaels ducked it and the chair bounced off of the ropes and smacked Jack in the face! Before Michaels could attack Jack, Jack quickly left the ring. Shawn Michaels stood tall in the ring to a big ovation from the crowd as the announcers hyped Michaels' match with Terry Funk at In Your House "Back From The Dead" on April 20th while Jack headed up the ramp way.

87, 88, 86 ***1\2

Which Man Will Walk Out Of Tonight's Main Event As The Winner?

We go to the locker room area where we see Ken Shamrock walking. As Shamrock turns a corner, He runs right into Rick Martel.

Ken Shamrock- Hey Martel, Good luck tonight.

Rick Martel- Thanks Shamrock, I'm gonna wish you luck too. After all, You're going to need alot of luck tonight.

Ken Shamrock- Is that so? Well, I've beaten Kevin Nash before, And tonight, If it's down to the two of us, Then I have a feeling you'll be tapping out to the Ankle Lock.

Rick Martel- Me tap out? No, That won't happen kid.

Ken Shamrock- Kid?

Rick Martel- Yeah, Kid. See, Like it or not, You are just a kid in a man's world. Ken Shamrock, Big UFC fighter, Big man in the WWF. Wins over Kevin Nash and Goldust. You should be very proud. Look at all the fan support you been getting. Amazing isn't it? But let me tell you something, Tonight it's not about the fans. No, It's about one thing, Winning. If either one of us wins, Then come April 20th, We join Kevin Nash and The Undertaker to fight for the WWF Championship. And let me tell you, I like having the fan support and everything. But tonight I'm not giving a damn about what the fans think when I'm in there against you. I'm going to be doing everything I can to beat you Ken Shamrock. I respect you, But tonight I'm going to do everything I can to walk out the winner. If it means taking a few short cuts, Then I'll do it. I'm forty one years old, And I'm better than all the guys in the back. I made the most impressive comeback in the history of the WWF. And it's about time I hold the WWF Championship. Tonight you and Nash are both going to be in my way, And when it's all said and done, One of you is coming out a loser. Like it or not.

Rick Martel walks off as Ken Shamrock looks on. The announcers wonder if the pressure of fighting for the WWF Championship is getting to Rick Martel, With Lawler saying that we need the "old" Rick Martel back.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

"Party Boy" Marty Jannetty, Van "Party Time" Hammer and Koko B. Party Vs. Duke "The Money Maker" Droese, Simon Diamond and Johnny Swinger with Dawn Marie and Sycho Sid

The announcers hyped this one as the match to end the feud between The Party Squad and The Money Mine once and for all. Sadly, After the hot opening match, The crowd seemed dead for this one. Only popping for Marty's dancing. This one was a solid back and fourth match, But the crowd interest hurt it. After isolating Koko, The Money Mine triple teamed Koko and pounded the living hell out of him while Sycho Sid and Dawn Marie watched on from ringside. Koko kept fighting back, And ended up catching Droese with a stiff clothesline, Allowing him to make the hot tag to Marty. Marty came into the ring and started to clean house. All six men got into it, With The Party Squad cleaning house on The Money Mine as Dawn Marie and Sycho Sid watched from ringside with a look of concern on their faces. Hammer and Koko ended up fighting Swinger and Diamond on the floor, Leaving Jannetty and Droese to fight it out in the ring. Dawn Marie distracted the referee as Jannetty nailed Droese with a super kick. Sycho Sid entered the ring and went to hit Jannetty with a big boot, But Jannetty ducked and Sid accidentally nailed Droese with a boot right to the face! Jannetty drop kicked Sid out of the ring and rolled up Droese to score the win! The Party Squad then danced to the back while The Money Mine threw a fit.

62, 52, 73 *1\2

This match suffered because the crowd were still pumped up from the last one, and so this bout was seen as something of a let-down to them.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Monday Night Raw Challenge

We return from the commercial break with Al Snow making his way down the entrance way to a huge ovation from the fans. Snow enters the ring and is handed a microphone from Howard Finkel.

Al Snow- Steve Austin, Be a man. That's all these fans want. Be a man and accept my challenge. These fans want to see Al Snow versus Steve Austin for the WWF Intercontinental Championship on April 20th at In Your House. The fans want to see it, And I want your ass in a one on one match. At Wrestlemania you proved nothing! You didn't pin me! You pinned the jackass I'm gonna beat tonight. Austin, This feud isn't going to come to an end to you fight me. And as I look at it, You gimme my title shot on April 20th, Or I'm going to go to your house in Texas, Knock on the door, And when you answer it, I'm gonna start beating your ass! I know you're here tonight, And I know you're probably staring at yourself in the mirror while you pose with your title like a jackass, But take two seconds and come on out here. Accept my challenge. This doesn't end when you say it ends, It ends after I'm done beating you and getting revenge on you for what you did to me! We were partners for months, Best friends, And you betrayed me! For what? For that title? The way I look at it, Is that the only way I can get even with you is to beat you for that title and take it away from you. I..............

Al Snow is interrupted by the glass shattering. The crowd boos as the WWF Intercontinental Champion, Steve Austin stands on top of the entrance way with the title over his shoulder.

Steve Austin- We got a big problem here Al. A damn big problem here. First of all, You screw me outta my match on Monday night, And now, You wanna talk about stealing my title from me? Lemme tell you something, Nobody is taking the WWF Intercontinental Championship from around my waist. It's gonna be with me until I become the WWF Champion. And after that, Then maybe, Maybe, I'll give the title up. You see, You come out here and whine and cry. "you were my best friend", Blah, Blah, Blah. I tried to make things work. But you didn't know your role as far as the team went. That's why I had to take you out. Hey, If you hadn't returned from injury, You'd be sitting at home right now watching me, Your best friend. But no, Al Snow is a greedy son bitch who wanted to challenge for the WWF Intercontinental Championship at Wrestlemania. I did what I had to do Al. And now you want a show at my WWF Intercontinental Championship? Al, I'll tell you what, This Monday night you'll be wrestling. That's right. If you defeat your opponent on Monday Night Raw, Then you'll get a title shot against me. But that'll be your only title match. Got me?

Al Snow- Who's my opponent? Who do you got in mind for me to face?

Steve Austin- It's an old friend of mine, Don't worry about it. But you have to beat him to be able to get a shot at my title come In Your House. You beat this man, And you'll get your title shot. No, Hang on. You'll also have to win your match tonight. If you lose, Then there's no match on Monday Night Raw and you won't ever get a shot at my title. Got it?

Al Snow- That's all right with me. After I beat Helmsley tonight, And after I beat your little friend on Monday night, I'm coming into In Your House on April 20th with one goal in mind, To take your WWF Intercontinental Championship!

Al Snow's music plays as Austin heads to the back with the title. We go to a commercial break with the announcers hyping the upcoming Al Snow/Hunter Hearst Helmsley match.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Al Snow Vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley

The last match these two had ended with Steve Austin turning on his long time partner Al Snow, Nailing Snow with a steel chair to cost him the match against Helmsley. Al Snow jumped Helmsley from behind to get this one started while Austin watched from the back. These two put on a great match, Even better than the Michaels/Waltman match from earlier in the night. Helmsley was getting his ass kicked in the beginning of the match, And after Snow looked like was on his way to victory early on, Helmsley went out to the floor to take a breather. It proved to be a clever trick on the part of Helmsley, As when Snow went out after him, Helmsley caught Snow with a vicious clothesline and then suplexed Snow on the padded floor. Helmsley gained several near falls on Snow in the ring and kept coming closer and closer to putting Snow away. Helmsley looked to have things won after delivering the knee buster to Snow, But instead of covering Snow, Helmsley lifted Snow up to his feet and set Snow up for the Pedigree. Snow countered into a catapult, Sending Helmsley right into the referee! Snow applied the Million Dollar Dream to Helmsley, Who was tapping out. But there was no one to ring the bell. Steve Austin came running down to the ring with the WWF Intercontinental Championship in hand. Austin entered the ring and stomped on Snow's head, Making him break the hold. Austin then went to nail Snow with the title, But Snow ducked and applied the Million Dollar Dream to Austin! Helmsley got up to his feet and nailed Snow from behind. Austin grabbed the belt and went to hit Snow with it, But Snow ducked and Austin ended up nailing Helmsley! Snow clotheslined Austin out to the floor as the referee got up. Snow then delivered the Snow Plow to Helmsley and covered to score the one, two, three! After the match ended, Snow posed with Austin's WWF Intercontinental Championship while Austin made threats to Snow. Coachman said if Snow beats Austin's mystery opponent on Monday Night Raw, Then he's going into In Your House to face Austin for the title!

89, 90, 87 ***3/4

Not The Kinda News To Get You Jumping For Joy

We're taken to the locker room where we see Sunny sitting on a bench putting lotion on her legs. The door opens and Sunny looks up, Not looking happy at what she sees. The camera then shows Billy Gunn, With a big smile on his face.

Sunny- Hey loser, What do you want?

Billy Gunn- Stop calling me loser, I haven't been on my a-game, No big deal. I feel a win coming very soon.

Sunny- On your a-game? Sweetheart, You've been losing nonstop for months now. You've been down on the canvas more times than the Brooklyn Brawler! You're making me feel embarrassed! It's embarrassing managing a loser like you! You lost to a freaking fat man in suspenders this past Monday night.

Billy Gunn- It happens, But I'll get back at him, I promise you. This Monday night I'm going to wrestle him again.

Sunny- You're gonna lose to him again?

Billy Gunn- No! Of course not. Look at me. I got the body, The charisma, The talent. Jelly was lucky on Monday Night Raw. But on Monday Night Raw next week, I'll have him beat. There's going to be a special stipulation to our match. You! It'll be the two of us against Jelly!

Sunny- Are you crazy? What if that fat man gets his hands on me and hurts me?

Billy Gunn- Come on, He won't attack a lady. It'll be a perfect way for me to beat him and regain my success. Besides, With you on my side, There's no way we'll lose. We'll beat him, And my career will get right back on track.

Sunny- All right, But after I beat him, You better get your career back on track. Better yet, If you lose, And if I get hurt, Then we're through! That means you'll have to go around begging someone to manage you! And Billy, There's nobody better than Sunny.

Sunny walks off as we're left with Billy all alone.

Billy Gunn- Stinking b****!

What Is He Doing Here?

We're then taken to the hallway where we see Goldust. The announcers are shocked and wonder why Goldust is here tonight, Because he's not scheduled for a match. Goldust enters the office of Kevin Nash and shuts the door behind him as we go to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Hollywood Holly with Chris Kanyon Vs. Taka Michinoku

The crowd wasn't interested in this match at all, Despite Kanyon's hilarious attempts at selling his "knee injury". A few weeks ago Kanyon suffered the Sharpshooter at the hands of Bret Hart, To which Lawler said that injured Kanyon even more than he was previously injured. The result of that is Kanyon now being in a wheelchair! For some reason, Kanyon had a crutch with him. Hollywood rolled down his manager Kanyon to the ring with Coachman not buying the injury one bit. Taka started off out wrestling Hollywood and used his quickness to gain several near falls on the talented superstar. After tossing Hollywood out to the floor, Taka came leaping off the top rope onto Hollywood on the outside. Kanyon, From his wheelchair, Kept yelling at Taka, Who flipped Kanyon's wheelchair over! Back in the ring, Hollywood was able to catch Taka with a powerslam while Kanyon screamed in agony on the outside. The match went on for a few more minutes with Hollywood keeping Taka down, Getting a few near falls on the Japanese superstar. After missing a top rope elbow, Hollywood feel victim a spinning heel kick from Taka, Who then followed up with a tornado DDT and moonsault for near falls. Taka went for the Michinoku Driver, But Kanyon, Who had somehow managed to get up, Nailed Taka over the back with the crutch behind the referee's back! Hollywood fell on top of Taka and scored the win. After the match ended, Hollywood put Kanyon back in his wheelchair and wheeled Kanyon all the way to the back.

67, 55, 79 **

This match suffered because the crowd were still pumped up from the last one, and so this bout was seen as something of a let-down to them.

The Mafia Comes To The World Wrestling Federation, Soon..................

We go to the announce position where the announcers talk about a new superstar debuting in the World Wrestling Federation. Coachman says that the new superstar is from Italian decent and that his family might be tied up the mafia in some way. He says we received a video on this new superstar, Luigi Alfredo Rufino.

A video begins to air with two unknown men dragging a small nerdy looking guy out of his apartment, The apartment looks to have been ram sacked, As there's stuff all over the floor, A couch flipped over, And a busted TV. The two men toss the guy into the back of a van with tainted windows and they head off. The next scene shows the two men dragging the guy into what appears to be the back of a restaurants kitchen. The guy is begging them to let him go, And that he'll pay up, But they tell him that they'll have to meet the boss. They sit the man down in a chair with a table in front of it. They tie his arms and legs back and leave him. A few seconds later, Another man comes into the scene, Wearing a expensive looking suit. The man who was dragged out of his house looks nervous as the man sits down across from him.

Man- Sorry for my men being a little rough with you. But lets face it, You owe us alot of money. I ain't gonna keep fixing your mistakes Mikey. Uncle Sal is getting irritated with you kid. Understand?

Mikey- I know, I owe you guys alot of cash, But I'm good for it Luigi. You know I am.

Luigi Alfredo Rufino- You owe us fifty grand. You're in over your head. You're in debt. We already took your car, Your watch, Next, I think we're gonna have to send you a message. Pay up, Or face the consequences. You're gonna end up like them weasels from 53rd, Remember them?

Mikey- Come on, You don't wanna hurt me. If you do, Then you'll never get what I owe you. Look, Take my wallet, My credit cards, Anything you can. I'm good for it. Come on! You know me, You've known me since we were little kids.

Luigi Alfredo Rufino- I took all your crap already! You got nothing! Business is business. You think my Uncle Sal let his friends off when they owed him money? When they didn't pay him, They took a little trip to New Jersey. Look, I'm not a moron. I'm a New Yorkan. I can smell a hustler from a mile away. You got yourself in deep. Now, You could take a little trip to New Jersey, And you know you ain't never gonna come back. Or........

Mikey- Or what? I'll do anything! Please, Just don't hurt me.

Luigi Alfredo Rufino- Well, Me and boys know a easy way to get some cash if you know what I mean. Problem is, I can't show my face there. Or I'll go back to the island. Basically, You're gonna work off your debt to us. There's gonna be a delivery in Connecticut, And all you have to do is get it and drive it back here. And after that, You don't owe us a thing.

Mikey- All right, Sounds good. I.........

Luigi Alfredo Rufino- But if you screw up, You're gonna end up like Johnny. Remember what happened to him? Three weeks in the hospital after some unknown men took him out with baseball bats. You screw this up, And you're gonna be like Johnny.

Mikey- Fine, I'll do it.

Luigi Alfredo Rufino- Good, See, I got a new job lined up. I'm gonna be a WWF superstar. Ever since I was a kid I wanted to be a wrestler. And lets face it, The way I handle things here, Is pretty much the way the WWF superstars handle their business. And what better way to get more business than to join a locker room full of talent just waiting to put down their bets and make money? Mikey, You do this for me, And maybe you'll be able to watch me wrestle. Just remember to go where I tell you to, And wait. Bring the stuff back here, And we'll call it even. looking at the camera And for my fellow WWF superstars, If you wanna make money fast, Just call me. I'll be hanging around, Winning matches, And climbing the top of the WWF. Hell, If I have it my way, I'll be owning the WWF. The reason I'm going to the WWF is about much more than making a dream come true, It's about the money. Now, I'm gonna go check on my boys to see how they're handling Tommy, I'll be back later.

The man walks out and goes into another room. All we hear is the sounds of someone screaming, Like their in a huge amount of pain.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Huge Match Made For Monday Night Raw

We return from the break with Kevin Nash getting ready to come down to the ring, As he nears the entrance, A arm pulls him back. Nash looks surprised, As Scott Hall stands behind him.

Kevin Nash- What?

Scott Hall- What? I want a rematch with The Undertaker. I want a WWF Championship match with him! You can make matches, Gimme my rematch.

Kevin Nash- Look, You blew it Scotty. You had your chance Monday night and you blew it. It was a ladder match. A ladder match, And you blew it. Aren't you suppose to be the king of the ladder matches?

Scott Hall- I am, I was off. You know, Injuries piling up and all of that. Look, Gimme him on Monday night, And if I don't beat him, Then it's over. Come on Kev, We go way back man.

Kevin Nash- Hey, I tried to help you. You're acting like some kind of addict begging me for more. Hey, You had your chance and blew it, What do you want from me? I gotta get ready for my upcoming match, If I win, Then it's just me and Undertaker at In Your House, Instead of another guy joining us.

Scott Hall- Look, Gimme Taker in a non title match then. I'll beat him, And you can gimme a title shot.

Kevin Nash- I'm getting fed up with you Scott. You blew it. But I'll tell you what, I'll give you a match with him to stop the bitching. So lemme see, All right, On Monday Night Raw we'll be teaming up. We'll face The Undertaker in a handicap match. Now, If you win this match, By pinning him or making him submit, You'll join us at In Your House for the title match.

Scott Hall- All right, Sounds good. No way Undertaker can beat the two of us.

Kevin Nash- But, If you lose...........

Scott Hall- What?

Kevin Nash- No more WWF title matches for you. That's it, If you get pinned, You lose any chance of getting another title shot.

Scott Hall- Come on Kev, It's the two of us against The Undertaker. How can he beat the two of us? Hey yo, Take care of your business tonight, Then after we beat him on Monday night, It'll be you, Me and the deadman for the title at In Your House!

Kevin Nash- Whatever, Look, I gotta run and beat those two losers. Go home and get ready for Monday Night Raw.

Kevin Nash heads on off leaving Hall all alone as we go to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- The Undertaker Choke Slams Scott Hall off of the top of the ladder! (Monday Night Raw 3/31/97)

Triple Threat Match

Kevin Nash Vs. Rick Martel Vs. Ken Shamrock

A good triple threat match here, With the crowd being hot for it. Nash started off laying back and watched Martel and Shamrock wrestle. Martel was showing signs of his old heel self by attacking Shamrock from behind and using short cuts such as choking Shamrock and raking Shamrock in the eyes. Martel even rolled up Shamrock with a hand full of tights, But Nash stopped the count. Martel went toe to toe with the bigger Nash, Nailing Nash with chops and right hands, With Shamrock following up with a side kick knocking Nash out of the ring. While Nash was on the outside for about three minutes, Martel and Shamrock exchanged several close near falls, With both men also trying to get their finishing submission holds in on the other. Martel was able to apply the Quebec Crab to Shamrock, But Shamrock somehow managed to get to the ropes. When it looked like Shamrock was going to make Martel submit to the Ankle Lock, Nash entered the ring and made the save. Nash started beating on both men, Dominating them with his size and power advantage. Near the ending of the match, Shamrock started fighting back and started taking it to both Nash and Martel. Shamrock went for a spinning heel kick to Martel, But Martel shoved the referee right in the way, Knocking out the referee! Martel then planted Shamrock with a DDT, But there was no one to make the count. Nash nailed Martel with a kick to the back and quickly tried to Jackknife Martel, But ended up taking a low blow! Martel then pulled out a pair of brass knuckles out and nailed Nash right in the face with it! Before Martel could finish Nash off, Shamrock clotheslined Martel to the outside! Both men got into it on the floor, Where Goldust showed up with a steel chair. Goldust drilled Shamrock over the back with the chair! After a few more shots to Shamrock, Goldust left, Without touching Martel. The announcers wondered why Goldust would come after Shamrock, Since they thought their feud had ended. Martel entered the ring and tried to apply the Quebec Crab to Nash, But Nash nailed Martel with a kick in between the legs! Nash then delivered the Jackknife Powerbomb to Martel! The referee got up and made the three count! Nash stood up and posed to boos from the crowd. Friday Night Mayhem went off the air with Nash celebrating as the announcers claimed that Nash is now the undisputed number one contender for the WWF Championship.

87, 92, 77 **3/4

Overall Rating- 77

TV Rating- 7.67

Notes

"Sean Waltman would be a great opponent for me, how about putting us together in some matches?" -Marc Mero

"I think i should be higher up the card." -Simon Diamond

If you want your wrestlers stats, Just PM me asking for it, So I don't have to go around sending pms to everyone who has a guy on my roster.

user posted image

Time Slot: Late Evening

Date: April 5, 1997

Attendance: 9,024

Ticket Sales: $360,960

Announcers: Dok Hendrix and Todd Pettengill

RAW Saturday Night comes on the air with a video package showing great World Wrestling Federation action. When the video ends, We're taken to inside the arena where pyro goes off from the rafters and from the entrance way. We then head over to our announce position where Dok Hendrix and Todd Pettengill are standing by. They are very excited and hype up tonight's big show.

Scott Putski Vs. Brian Christopher

The fans weren't buying into Putski's Ultimate Warrior act here, Despite him squashing Christopher like a dog here. Rumor has it that Putski's act will change sometime this month. Christopher was squashed here, Not getting an ounce of offense in on Putski despite being way more over than Putski. Putski won with a cross body off the top, And then shook the ropes, But no one seemed to care. The only time the crowd was vocal, Was either chanting "Warrior" or booing Putski.

64, 64, 65 *

Brian Christopher lost overness from this match.

Scott Putski gained overness from this match.

Scott Putski is losing overness because of his weak gimmick.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

British Bulldog Vs. John Bradshaw

A great match up here, With Bulldog and Bradshaw having great chemistry. Both men worked stiff here, Nailing each other with hard shots to get the crowd into the match. Bradshaw looked good here, And actually looked like he would beat Davey Boy Smith a few times. The announcers hyped the Bulldog/Bret Hart match at In Your House, Talking about how it would be the third time these two men would meet. Bulldog won this match after ducking a lariat from Bradshaw and knocking Bradshaw down with a knee to the gut, Bulldog then scooped up the big Texan and delivered the Running Powerslam to score the three count.

80, 78, 83 ***

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The Patriot Vs. Sho Funaki

Looks like The Patriot's push might come to an end after losing to The Money Mine at Wrestlemania. Rumor has it that he might be paired up with a tag team partner, Possibly Bart Gunn. The Patriot dominated this match, With the young Light Heavyweight barely getting any offense in on The Patriot. The Patriot finished Funaki off with the Patriot Missile followed by the Uncle Slam to pick up the impressive victory. The Patriot then waved the American flag to "USA" chants.

71, 67, 75 **

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Bull Buchanan Vs. "All American" Bart Gunn

No one thought that Bull Buchanan would win here, Especially since there are no plans at all to push him. Buchanan looks to have improved a bit since being in USWA, But not that much. He was still wearing the usual swat team cop look. Gunn started off red hot, But after taking a flying lariat, He wasn't able to mount much of an offense. The announcers ignored this match, With Todd putting himself over as the top announcer in all of the WWF. Buchanan won this match after delivering a scissors kick to Bart Gunn and then following up with the Riot Control for the win.

64, 58, 71 *1/4

Bull Buchanan debuted his new gimmick, (Bad Ass) it got a positive response.

Bart Gunn lost overness from this match.

Bull Buchanan gained overness from this match.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Suicide Blonds and Hakushi Vs. Island Boyz and Hobo Jack

Hobo Jack is gonna end up becoming the RAW Saturday Night MVP if he keeps this up. Despite the crowd being pretty much quiet for this match, It was good especially since the heel team have little talent. Christian Cage was isolated here, And took a pounding for a few minutes. After catching Jack with a tornado DDT, Christian made the tag to Hakushi, Who came into the ring and started to clean house. All six men got into it, Ending with Jack and Kimo fighting Cage and Copeland on the outside. Ekmo had Hakushi beat with a samoan drop, But decided to go up top. Ekmo went for a elbow drop, But Hakushi moved out of the way and Ekmo got nothing but canvas. Hakushi finished off Ekmo with a moonsault from the top to score the win for his team.

63, 54, 73 *1\2

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Kevin Nash plants Rick Martel with the devastating Jackknife Powerbomb! (Friday Night Mayhem 4/4/97)

Bret Hart Vs. Ron Simmons

A great main event here, With Bret Hart getting a thunderous ovation from the crowd. One must wonder why "The Hitman" worked the RAW Saturday Night taping but not the Friday Night Mayhem taping even though they were on the same day. The announcers kept hyping this is a huge win for Simmons if he were to beat the legendary Bret Hart, And talked about all of Hart's accomplishments. Bret Hart made Simmons look good here, With the crowd thinking that Simmons might possibly have had a chance of defeating Bret. Simmons actually came quite close, Gaining near falls with a big spinebuster and lariat, But he couldn't put the excellence of execution away. Hart made a comeback with his usual moves, But couldn't lock the Sharpshooter on Simmons. After both men double clotheslined each other, Bret, Who was down on the canvas, Somehow grabbed Simmons' legs and turned him over, Applying the Sharpshooter to Simmons. It didn't take long for Simmons to tap out after that. RAW Saturday Night went off the air with Bret Hart celebrating his win.

83, 84, 83 ***1\4

Overall Rating- 65

TV Rating- 2.81

Competition

Saturday Night

TV Rating- 1.90

Attendance- 7,016

Ticket Sales- $280,640

Hardcore TV

TV Rating- 2.93

Attendance- 1,502

Ticket Sales- $45,060

Worldwide

TV Rating- 3.92

Attendance- 7,037

Ticket Sales- $281,480

Notes

"I think i should be higher up the card." -Ekmo

"I think i should be higher up the card." -Hobo Jack

"I'd like to request a match or two with Brian Adams. I'm pretty sure we could do some good work together." -Kevin Nash

"Our ratings battle with Hardcore TV is so close that neither show is gaining a clear advantage!" -Sophie

"Here is my weekly report on our battle with WCW. We are seen as having better workers, and this is causing fans to choose us over them. The fans see us as being the more professional promotion, thanks to our higher production values." -Sophie

News

- Brian Adams has been suspended for the rest of the month after bashing the company on the radio.

- Willy Gossard has taken over control of NWACI!

- Due to new management's cost-cutting measures, Jamie Noble has left NWACI!

- Due to new management's cost-cutting measures, Christopher Daniels has left NWACI!

- Due to new management's cost-cutting measures, Scott Vick has left NWACI!

- Due to new management's cost-cutting measures, Jeff Bradley has left NWACI!

- WCW have signed The Renegade to a written contract!

- WCW have signed independent worker The Sandman to a written contract!

- WCW have signed independent worker Sabu to a written contract!

- ECW have signed independent worker Genichiro Tenryu to a written contract!

- ECW have signed independent worker Tom Zenk to a written contract!

- One Man Gang has agreed to an open contract with USPW!

- Steve Keirn has agreed to an open contract with USPW!

- Gran Apolo has agreed to an open contract with NWACI!

- Tony Mamaluke has agreed to an open contract with NWACI!

- Chris Hamrick has agreed to an open contract with NWACI!

- Jamie Noble has agreed to an open contract with NWACI!

edit- If you want your wrestlers stats, Just PM me asking for it, So I don't have to go around sending pms to everyone who has a guy on my roster.

Edited by Baby Hewey

Good RAW Saturday Night, and I forgot Bradshaw was even alive. Glad to see he can be carried to a passable match by Bulldog. I think Gunn/Patriot would make a good tag team, as Bart probably works well with another partner. I am pretty sure they have similar stats too.

Hobo Jack? MVP? I don't think so. When Jeff Hardy has to carry you, something is very wrong.

user posted image

Date: April 7, 1997

We're just thirteen days away from In Your House "Back From The Dead", And tonight we're going to see what will no doubt be the biggest main event in Monday Night Raw history. Tonight, It'll be The Undertaker facing both Kevin Nash and Scott Hall in a handicap match. And if Scott Hall picks up the pin fall on The Undertaker, Then Hall joins The Undertaker and Kevin Nash on April 20th to fight for the WWF Championship. The odds are stacked against the WWF Champion, As he faces two of the greatest athletes to ever step foot in a WWF ring. Can The Undertaker somehow overcome the odds and beat these two former WWF Champions? Or will Scott Hall and Kevin Nash put the phenom to rest? Will Scott Hall be the one who earns a pin fall over The Undertaker?

On Friday Night Mayhem we saw Steve Austin lay down a challenge for Al Snow. If Al Snow wins his match tonight, Then Snow will face Austin for the WWF Intercontinental Championship at In Your House. Austin said that he's selected an old friend to face Al Snow. Who is this man? Will Al Snow be able to walk out victorious tonight? Or will Steve Austin make sure Snow nevers get a shot at the WWF Intercontinental Championship?

Last week, Ahmed Johnson stole Alex Wright's newly won WWF European Championship. Johnson says he'll return the title once a match between him and Wright has been signed for In Your House. We'll be hearing from Alex Wright tonight, Will he agree to the match?

Matches For Monday Night Raw

Rick Martel Vs. Terry Funk

Terry Funk is heading into In Your House on April 20th to face Shawn Michaels in a hardcore rules match. Tonight, He faces one of the greatest that there has ever been, Rick Martel. After his chance at becoming number one contender came to an end last week, Will Rick Martel be able to focus on this match? Which WWF Superstar will come out on top tonight?

Handicap Match

Detective Arnold Jelly Vs. Sunny and Billy Gunn

Arnold Jelly made his amazing debut last week on Monday Night Raw after defeating Billy Gunn. Billy Gunn has been on a amazing losing streak, And last week he asked Kevin Nash for this match. Sunny is definitely not happy about this match and vows that if Gunn loses again, Then she will end things with Gunn once and for all. The pressure is on Billy Gunn tonight, Can he break out of his losing streak?

Al Snow Vs. ?

Al Snow steps into the ring against Steve Austin's friend. Who is this man? Will Al Snow be able to win and go into In Your House to face Austin for the title? Or will Austin's friend be able to defeat Al Snow?

Hunter Hearst Helmsley Vs. "The Wildman" Marc Mero

These two men know each other very well after a grueling feud took place between the two last year. Marc Mero has not been one hundred percent for quite awhile now, And it's rumored that Mero is wrestling with a concussion. Can Mero pull off the win here? Or will the 1996 King Of The Ring defeat "The Wildman"?

Handicap Match

Scott Hall and Kevin Nash Vs. The Undertaker

If Scott Hall pins The Undertaker then he's heading into In Your House in what will be a triple threat match. If he doesn't, Then he gets no more title shots. Will Scott Hall and Kevin Nash pull off the win over the WWF Champion? Or will the phenom continue his path of destruction?

user posted image

Date: April 7, 1997

Attendance: 9,028

Ticket Sales: $361,120

Announcers: Jim Ross and Vince McMahon

Monday Night Raw comes on the air with a video package showing great World Wrestling Federation action. When the video ends, We're taken inside the arena where pyro goes off from the rafters and from the entrance way. We then head over to our announce position where Vince McMahon and Jim Ross are standing by. They are very excited and hype up tonight's big show.

Rick Martel Vs. Terry Funk with Cactus Jack

Rick Martel jumped both Funk and Cactus as they were making their way down to the ring. Martel fought both men on top of the stage, Focusing on Cactus, So he wouldn't become a factor later on. Martel suplexed Jack on the steel ramp way and tossed Jack into the announce position before entering the ring. Funk and Martel had pretty good chemistry here, With Funk looking pretty good out there despite the old age and several injuries. Martel was quite aggressive here, With the announcers saying it was due to the frustration of not being able to win on Friday night. Martel worked over Funk's legs, Trying to soften him up for the Quebec Crab, But after catching Martel with a DDT, The match started to become all Funk's. Funk slowed down the match by choking and kicking Martel several times. Funk then bit Martel across the forehead and planted Martel with right hands, Looking at the camera and shouting that's what the "Heart Break Kid" would be in for. Cactus Jack got involved several times behind the referee's back, But nothing these two could do would put away the forty one year old Martel. Martel started to fight back and gained several near falls on Funk. Funk raked Martel in the eyes and set him up for another DDT, Martel countered by planting Funk with a huge spinebuster. Martel then applied the Quebec Crab to Funk! Jack quickly entered the ring and broke up the submission hold, Causing a disqualification. Jack and Funk started to do a number on Martel, Who was fighting back! Shawn Michaels then came running down from the back with a steel chair in hand! Michaels drilled Funk with a shot to the head while Martel nailed Jack with right hands. Michaels went to hit Jack with the chair, But Martel clotheslined Jack out to the floor. Jack headed up the ramp way while Michaels looked like he was going to go after him, But Martel pulled Michaels back! Martel then started yelling at Michaels, Saying he didn't need Michaels to come save him. Both Martel and Michaels got into a argument as Monday Night Raw went to a commercial break.

81, 85, 75 **1\2

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Goldust's Unique Challenge

Ken Shamrock comes walking down to the ring with a intense look on his face as we return from the commercial break. Shamrock enters the ring and grabs the microphone from Howard Finkel. After pacing for a few seconds, Shamrock stops and prepares to speak.

Ken Shamrock- I got one thing to say, And that is to you, Goldust. Goldust, After I kicked the living hell out of you a few weeks ago, I thought things finally ended. But this past Friday night you had to get involved in my match. Thanks to you, I'm not going to be challenging for the WWF Championship. I know Kevin Nash put you up for it. So before I go after him, I'm gonna finish things with you! You and I for the final time at In Your House. Lets finish this on April 20th. Just the two of us. Any kind of match you want. Your rules, Whatever it takes for me to get my hands on you. And when I do get my hands on you, I'm gonna give you a worse beating than I gave you last time we were in this ring together. And I promise you that this time, You won't return. I.............

Ken Shamrock is interrupted by Goldust's music playing, Which get huge heat from the crowd. Goldust isn't coming down to the ring though, Goldust is shown on the big screen. Goldust is shown inside a limo eating grapes.

Goldust- Kenneth, Our little story has sadly come to an end. See, You're right. Things between us has ended. It ended when you were able to get the upper hand in our little movie. Goldust versus Ken Shamrock is done and over with. Well, Part one is done and over with. But you should know better than anyone that there's always room for part two. But part two won't be a regular movie. Oh no. See, Last Friday night I decided that we should put on another great blockbuster. But this one will have a whole different plot twist Kenny. I got Kevin Nash to give us a match at In Your House. But this won't be any kind of match. It'll be a bring your own partner match. It'll be a tag match where we select our partners. And let me tell you, I already got a big star lined up as my partner. This man will set new Hollywood standards with his performance. He'll give the critics something to smile at. He and I will really click. My partner won't be revealed until April 20th. But you can announce your partner anytime you want. So that's how it's going to go down. See, After the damage you've done to me and Marlena, The World Wrestling Federation feared lawsuits, They feared that you might snap again and who knows? Maybe attack a innocent fan at ringside. So the only way I'll step into the ring with you again is in a tag team structure. But one time only, After that, No more Goldust and Ken Shamrock crossing paths. And if the WWF ever puts you in the ring with me again, Then they'll be hearing from my lawyers. After all, You targeted me for no reason at all. Maybe you just don't like my kind of people? Who knows? All I know is, After April 20th, After me and my partner defeat you and whoever you choose for a partner, You will never forget the name of deep breath Goldust.

The crowd boos as the image of Goldust fades from the screen. Shamrock stays in the ring not looking too pleased.

Ken Shamrock- I don't need a damn partner! I'll take on you and your partner all by myself! And after In Your House, I'll make sure you never walk again!

Shamrock leaves the ring to a big ovation from the crowd. We go to a commercial break with the announcers hyping the unique match at In Your House.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Handicap Match

Detective Arnold Jelly Vs. Sunny and Billy Gunn

Jelly actually came down to the ring to a decent ovation from the fans. The crowd only seemed interested in the match whenever Sunny would try to attack Jelly, Or when it looked like he was going to put the hurting on her. Billy Gunn and Jelly wrestled most of the match with the announcers really hyping the detective, Acting all goofy over his track record and saying that he has a legit scar on his right knee after being shot while on the job, But the camera never went anywhere near his legs when he was down on the canvas. Billy worked over Jelly's legs, But couldn't put him away. Sunny got involved only to kick and scratch Jelly and then do a little Rick Rude style grind each time Jelly was down. Every time that it appeared Jelly would get his hands on her, Billy Gunn would come in and make the save. Billy Gunn and Sunny were both in the ring, With Gunn holding back Jelly as Sunny slapped him across the face time and time again. Jelly was able to elbow Gunn in the face, Freeing himself. Jelly then grabbed Sunny and body slammed her! Billy Gunn got furious and went all out on Jelly. Sunny was getting up when Billy went for a clothesline to Jelly, Jelly ducked and Billy accidentally knocked out Sunny! Jelly then finished Billy off with the Case Closed to score the win. After the match ended, Sunny stood up and started shouting at Gunn, She called him a loser several times before walking off and leaving Gunn on his own. Gunn went after her as we went to a commercial break.

68, 76, 51 1/4*

Billy Gunn lost overness from this match.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Will Alex Wright Accept His Challenge?

The WWF European Champion, Alex Wright comes down to the ring as we return from the commercial break. The fans aren't too pleased to see Wright as he receives boos from the crowd. He enters the ring and is handed a microphone. The announcers wonder where Joanie Laurer is at as Wright prepares to speak.

Alex Wright- Shut your mouths you filthy drunks. I had the decency to travel to this disgusting state so the least you can do is treat me with respect. Now then, Ahmed Johnson, Last week you acted just like your fellow Americans would, You stole property! You stole my property. My WWF European Championship! I didn't hold the title for a full week and you stole it. I know you Americans are used to stealing when you can't get something, But Ahmed Johnson, The line was crossed. I know you and your people are very used to stealing things, But in Germany, If you get caught stealing, The only thing you'll end up with is a beating at the hands of the police. But in America, You can steal things and not face the consequences. Now, Laurer is not here tonight, But I don't need her watching my back. I know you're here Ahmed Johnson. And I suggest to you that you hand me my title back, Or you will get hurt. And after last weeks travesty of justice, You will never get your title shot! I will go to the board of directors, The new Commissioner, Whoever it takes to make sure that you are banned from the WWF. You're not a athlete, You're not a wrestler, You're just a growling ape who steals people's property! So come on down here and hand me my title, Beg for my forgiveness, And maybe I won't press charges on you for stealing what belongs to me. I.............

Ahmed Johnson's music begins to play to a big ovation from the crowd. Alex Wright looks on as Ahmed Johnson stands on top of the stage, With Wright's WWF European Championship over his shoulder.

Alex Wright- Good to see you coming to your senses. Now, Come on down here and hand me my title, And you won't have to face the consequences.

Ahmed Johnson- First of all, I ain't handing this title back to you anytime soon. I told you that the only way you'd get this belt from me was to accept my challenge for In Your House on April 20th. And like the punk German you are, You didn't accept my challenge.

Alex Wright- There will be no match, Give me my title or suffer the consequences. You stole my property. The WWF European Championship belongs to me. And you stole it like a true American. Give me back my title. You don't deserve a shot at my title. You had your chance and you blew it. I suggest you quit wrestling as it's not for you. Then maybe you can work in a bar or wash cars in the street like the population of Auburn Hills, Michigan do everyday of their life's to feed their family due to not having a proper education. Or maybe, You should just lie in traffic and let fate play part in what will be your demise.

Ahmed Johnson- I know you ain't dissing the people here in Auburn Hills, Michigan! I know you don't want me to come on down there and start whooping your backside. As far as the title goes, I'm getting a little fed up with you. Either give me a title shot on April 20th, Or I'll take this title and give it to one of these fans in attendance tonight! Maybe I'll give it to a little kid, Or to a homeless man on the streets. I..............

Alex Wright- cutting off Ahmed Johnson No! All right, I'll give you title shot at In Your House. The thought of one of these miscreants holding my title, Touching it, Probably selling it for crack money makes my blood curl. So you got your match. And after April 20th, I'll make sure that you don't go anywhere near my WWF European Championship again. So give me my title back now. I accepted your challenge, So the least you can do is give me my title back. I need to get that title back home to Germany and clean it, Who knows what that title has been through at the hands of a American?

Ahmed Johnson- You already gave me my match. So it's only fair that I give you back your title. But let me think, No! You'll get this title back after you're able to beat me at In Your House. And if you don't, Then this title is all mine! I'll be the people's WWF European Champion!

Alex Wright looks on with a furious look on his face as Ahmed Johnson poses with the WWF European Championship. Ahmed Johnson heads to the back with the title while McMahon and Ross hype the amazing battle that Ahmed Johnson versus Alex Wright should be.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Al Snow's Opponent Is....................

Al Snow is already in the ring as we return from the commercial break. Steve Austin's music begins to play to boos from the crowd. The WWF Intercontinental Champion stands on top of the stage holding a microphone, With the WWF Intercontinental Championship over his shoulder.

Steve Austin- All you fans better shut the hell up or I'll be forced to leave this stinking dump and cause each and everyone of you to go home disappointed that you didn't get to take a picture of the greatest WWF Intercontinental Champion of all time. Al Snow, Look at ya. Looking up at me. With those beady eyes glued on my WWF Intercontinental Championship. I know you want this title more than life itself. Your jealousy is what caused the team to split. But hey, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin is a fair man. You want a shot at my title? Then tonight you're gonna have to beat this man. I believe you know him very well. He used to ride with us for awhile, He's a former member of The Corporation, The supreme fighting machine, Kama Mustafa!

Music plays to boos from the fans, Kama Mustafa walks out and shakes hands with Austin. Kama then comes running down to the ring.

Kama Mustafa debuted his new gimmick, (Street Fighter) it got a positive response.

Steve Austin gained overness from this segment.

Kama Mustafa gained overness from this segment.

Al Snow Vs. Kama Mustafa

JR and Vince hyped the history between Kama/Snow/Austin as they were all in The Corporation last year. Kama left sometime last year to go to USWA, But the announcers say that it was due to injuries. Kama, Much like Arnold Jelly, Doesn't look to have changed much as he wrestled the exact same style he used before leaving. The crowd was pumped here while Austin watched from the top of the stage. Snow started off out wrestling the supreme fighting machine, But after taking a sidekick to the face from Kama, Snow appeared to be on the losing end. Kama worked over Snow's back and rammed Snow back first into the steel ring post on the outside a few times before working over Snow with a abdominal stretch in the ring. Austin kept watching on with a big smile on his face as his former buddy from The Corporation dominated the smaller Al Snow with the announcers really hyping Kama up. Kama ended up going for his Supreme Driver, But Snow countered and drove Kama down with a tornado DDT. Al Snow went for a super kick, But Kama ducked and Snow accidentally nailed the referee. Kama then tried to kick Snow, But Snow ducked and applied the Million Dollar Dream to Kama. Austin came running down to the ring with the WWF Intercontinental Championship. Austin entered the ring and tried to nail Snow with it, But Snow kicked Austin in the face. Snow grabbed the title and nailed Austin with it, Sending Austin out of the ring! Kama got up and grabbed the title. Kama tried to hit Snow with it, But the referee got up and took it away from Kama! This lead to Snow rolling Kama up to score the win! After the match ended, Snow left the ring while Austin came in and grabbed his title. Snow did the title around the waist motion as he headed to the back. Austin hugged his title like a mad man, Saying that Snow would never take it away from him.

80, 83, 74 **1/

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The Special Stipulation Is.............

Bret "The Hitman" Hart makes his way down to the ring to a huge ovation from the crowd as we return from the commercial break. After some posing, Hart is handed a microphone.

Bret Hart- Next Sunday night I get ready to step into the ring with another one of my family members. First it was Owen, Now it's Bulldog. My own brother in law. Despite what most people think, There was never any big problem between Bulldog and myself. Bulldog, You want to win this match for Owen? Go ahead, But it won't be easy. Because you're taking on me for the third time. And the score is one to one. The last time we faced I defeated you. You made me bleed, You pounded me, You even had James E. Cornette try to help you out. But when it was all said and over with, I walked away the winner. That was almost two years ago. And now on April 20th, 1997, I'm going to end this family feud once and for all. I won't end your career like I sadly had to end Owen's, But I will beat you. I will show you why I am the excellence of execution and why I am the best there is, The best there was, And the best that there ever will be. I will beat you one more time on April 20th. And I promise my family and fans all around the world that after I defeat you, The Hart Family will have some peace. I will be the one that

Bret's interrupted by the music of British Bulldog. The crowd boos as Davey Boy Smith stands on top of the entrance way holding a microphone.

British Bulldog- Bret, It's funny that you're the one talking about bringing peace back to the Hart Family when it was you that ended Owen's career. You're the one who started the petty rivalry. You made me choose sides. You made your parents, Your sister, My wife choose sides. And after running Owen out of the WWF, You still torment your brother by talking trash about him on TV. I've spoken to Owen recently and he's told me to go ahead and give you the biggest beating of your life. But earlier today I went to Kevin Nash and talked to him changing our match at In Your House a bit. See, There's a special stipulation that has been added to our match.

Bret Hart- Stipulation? What stipulation?

British Bulldog- It will now be you against me and my partner. I think you know him very well, Here is the man they call Vader!

With that said, "It's time, It's time, It's Vader time" begins to play to boos from the crowd. Vader comes on down and he and Bulldog come running down to the ring. Bret Hart tries to get the advantage early on by nailing Vader with right hands. Bulldog gets knocked by a right hand from Hart, But the odds are against him and soon he's knocked down by a clothesline from Vader. Vader and Bulldog start stomping down on Bret Hart! Vader holds Bret Hart up and Bulldog starts slapping him across the face several times before kicking Hart in the midsection. Bulldog almost decapitates "The Hitman" with a stiff clothesline! Bulldog lifts Bret Hart up to his feet and scoops him up. Bulldog connects with the Running Powerslam! Bulldog drags Hart to the corner. Vader gets up on the second turnbuckle and hits the Vader Bomb to Bret Hart! Bulldog tells him to do it again! Vader hits another devastating Vader Bomb to "The Hitman"! Bulldog and Vader raise their arms in the air as Bret Hart is left out cold in the ring. It will now be British Bulldog and Vader versus Bret Hart at In Your House "Back From The Dead" in a handicap match!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Lightning will strike.............. The World Wrestling Federation will change forever, The Master Of Lightning Will Come................

Hunter Hearst Helmsley Vs. "The Wildman" Marc Mero with Sable

McMahon said that Mero is wrestling against doctors orders and that he has a suffered a serious concussion. Mero tried to put away Helmsley early on and gained several quick near falls on Helmsley, But it seemed like nothing he did could put away Helmsley. After tossing Helmsley to the outside, Mero tried to dive through the ropes onto Helmsley on the outside, But Helmsley moved out of the way and Mero ended up hitting the guardrail head first. Sable tried to check on Mero, But Helmsley shoved her out of the way and rolled Mero into the ring. Helmsley worked over Mero with the usual, And came close to putting "The Wildman" away. Helmsley would stop and taunt the crowd and Sable a few times while Mero tried to recover. Helmsley ended up going for the Pedigree, But Mero countered and catapulted Helmsley into the turnbuckle. Mero was fired up and continued coming closer and closer to putting away Helmsley. Mero samoan dropped Helmsley and headed up top. Mero went for the Wild Thing, But Helmsley moved out of the way and Mero got nothing but canvas. Helmsley finished Mero off with the Pedigree to score the win. After the match ended, Helmsley gave Mero another Pedigree! Helmsley left the ring to boos from the crowd as Sable and the referee checked on Mero.

84, 85, 82 ***1\4

Business Is Picking Up!

We go back to the announce position where the announcers are hyping next Sunday's Pay Per View card. McMahon then gets word that something is going on in the back. We go backstage where we see Shawn Michaels and Cactus Jack fighting! Several wrestlers try to hold them back, But they end up getting shoved out of the way along with referees and road agents. Michaels has a steel chair in hand and drills Jack over the head with it! Michaels then swings the chair at everyone who tries to stop the brawl, With one wrestler getting nailed. Michaels and Jack continue going after each other, With them ending up out of the arena where Michaels tosses Jack right into some garbage cans! Michaels grabs a steel pipe, But before he can hit Jack with it, A mob of referees and road agents show up and stand in his way. Cactus Jack tries to attack Michaels, But he's held back.

Interview with Scott Hall and Kevin Nash

We go to the backstage interview area where we see Kevin Kelly standing by with Scott Hall and Kevin Nash.

Kevin Kelly- Scott Hall and Kevin Nash, Tonight you two team up to face The Undertaker in a handicap match. Now, If you pin him Scott Hall, Then you'll join The Undertaker and Kevin Nash on April 20th to fight for the WWF Championship, Making it a triple threat match. But if you get pinned, Then no more title shots for you. The pressure is on, How do you think you'll do in tonight's main event?

Scott Hall- Hey yo, I got it in the bag tonight man. Look at my partner, Look at me. Two former WWF Champions. Undertaker, Last week you beat me. That's all fine and good, But tonight you're going against two men. And tonight your fate will be signed, Sealed and delivered in the center of that ring. See, You can't beat us. No one is capable of defeating two men at the same time. Especially when it's Scott Hall and Kevin Nash. And after I do pin you tonight one, two, three, It's on to In Your House where I'll become a two time WWF Champion. You win over me at Wrestlemania was a fluke. Last week's win was because I couldn't climb the ladder properly after that moron Ken Shamrock attacked me. But tonight, Look at what's standing in front of you.

Kevin Kelly- What about the stipulation that if you lose there will be no more title shots? You...............

Kevin Nash- cutting off Kelly He doesn't have to lose, He has to pin Undertaker. If I end up pinning Undertaker, Then Scott's not getting any title shots period. And the rule will stick Scott. I already told the Commissioner himself. And he's got the documents signed. So the bottom line is, Tonight you better get the job done if you want another shot at the World Wrestling Federation Championship. Don't expect me to go out there and do all the hard work while you sit and enjoy the talent in front of you. It's real simple. If Kevin Nash or Undertaker win, You lose. No more rematches. And Undertaker, After tonight's match you'll really know what you're in for come April 20th.

Kevin Nash walks off leaving Hall with Kevin Kelly.

Scott Hall- I'll win don't worry. I'm going into In Your House and making it a triple threat match.

Hall heads off as we to our final commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- The Patriot defeats Sho Funaki with the Uncle Slam. (RAW Saturday Night 4/5/97)

Handicap Match

Scott Hall and Kevin Nash Vs. The Undertaker

A good main event here, With the crowd going crazy over everything these men did tonight. Nash and Hall came out last and stood on top of the ramp way, Seeing who would go against the WWF Champion first. It looked like both men were going to come running down to the ring at once, But Nash tricked Hall and stayed on top of the ramp way as the former champion entered the ring and took a beating at the hands of The Undertaker. Undertaker nailed Hall with lightning fast right hands in the corner while Nash stood in his corner and watched Hall take a beating. Undertaker looked like he was going to finish Hall off early with a Choke Slam, But Nash ran into the ring and nailed Undertaker with a knee to the gut as Undertaker was about to lift Hall up. Hall and Nash then started to double team and dominate the phenom like no other. At one point, Nash "accidentally" nailed Hall with a forearm to the face, Sending Hall out to the floor. Nash then delivered the Jackknife to The Undertaker, But as he covered, Hall pulled the referee out of the ring and started having a conversation with the referee! Nash and Hall started arguing and didn't notice Undertaker sit up. Undertaker started pounding away on Nash, But Hall entered the ring and again the odds were against the phenom. After a few minutes of taking a beating, Undertaker had enough and started making the big comeback. Undertaker came off the ropes with a big clothesline to both Hall and Nash. Undertaker booted Nash in the face, But got planted by a DDT from Hall. Nash decided he had enough and walked out! Nash stood on top of the ramp way as Hall motioned from him to come back, And didn't notice Undertaker sit up. When Hall turned around, He walked right into a Choke Slam! Undertaker then finished Hall off with the Tombstone to score the win. Monday Night Raw went off the air with The Undertaker posing with the WWF Championship while Nash watched from the top of the stage.

89, 96, 75 **3\4

Scott Hall lost overness from this match.

Overall Rating- 84

TV Rating- 7.64

Competition

Monday Nitro

TV Rating- 6.08

Attendance- 6,537

Ticket Sales- $261,480

ECW Code Red

TV Rating- 3.95

Attendance- 1,760

Ticket Sales- $52,800

USPW Thursday Night Jam

TV Rating- 1.68

Attendance- 473

Ticket Sales- $9,460

Notes

"Our ratings battle with Monday Nitro is so close that neither show is gaining a clear advantage!" -Sophie

News

- Ron Simmons has been let go from his contract. Rumor has it that Simmons admitted to a drug problem and was released since the WWF now has a zero tollerance rule on drug use.

- Ekmo and Kimo have been sent down to USWA until the end of next month. They should re-debut in May/June with new gimmicks. Nelson Knight has also been sent down to USWA and he should re-debut during the summer. There is talk of bringing back Mo and Oscar back to reform Men On A Mission.

- WCW have fired The Renegade!

- WCW have fired David Taylor!

- WCW have fired Scotty Riggs!

- Hayabusa has agreed to an open contract with ECW!

- Jerry Lynn has agreed to an open contract with ECW!

- ECW have signed Tommy Rich to a written contract!

user posted image

Date: April 11, 1997

Tonight Friday Night Mayhem comes to you from Grand Rapids, Michigan. And after a wild Monday Night Raw, We're going to see the biggest main event in the history of Friday Night Mayhem. Tonight we'll see Rick Martel team up with the "Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels to take on Terry Funk and Cactus Jack. After Michaels and Martel got into a confrontation this past Monday night, Will they be able to work together? We know that in nine days at In Your House "Back From The Dead" Shawn Michaels will face Terry Funk in a hardcore rules match. Which team will come out the winner in tonight's huge main event?

On Monday Night Raw we saw Kevin Nash walk out on Scott Hall, Leaving Scott Hall at the hands of The Undertaker. Due to Hall losing on Monday night, Hall won't be able to ever get another shot at the WWF Championship. We know that Kevin Nash, Scott Hall and The Undertaker are all going to be in Grand Rapids, Michigan tonight. What will Scott Hall do after Nash left him alone on Monday night? What will the WWF Champion, The Undertaker do as he heads into his title match against Kevin Nash on April 20th?

Matches For Friday Night Mayhem

Goldust Vs. Hakushi

The former Intercontinental Champion takes on the tough superstar from Japan. Hakushi is at a big disadvantage here due to his smaller size, But can we see him somehow pull off an upset against Goldust? Or will the most bizarre wrestler in the history of the WWF pick up the win?

Vader and British Bulldog Vs. "All American" Bart Gunn and The Patriot

Vader returned this past Monday night to help Davey Boy Smith take out Bret Hart. It was announced that Bret Hart would have to take on both Bulldog and Vader at In Your House in a handicap match. Tonight, They take on the team of The Patriot and Bart Gunn. Which tag team will score the win here?

D'Lo Brown Vs. Chris Benoit

D'Lo Brown has been on quite a winning streak as of late, With victories over Billy Gunn and the WWF Intercontinental Champion, Steve Austin. Tonight, He takes on one half of the WWF Tag Team Champions, Chris Benoit. Benoit will no doubt have Brian Pillman on his corner, Even with the odds against him, Will D'Lo Brown pull off another win?

Ahmed Johnson Vs. Sean Waltman

Ahmed Johnson heads into In Your House to challenge Alex Wright for the WWF European Championship. Johnson is still walking around with Wright's title, And has said that he won't return it until after Wright is able to beat him. Tonight he takes on one of the best wrestlers in the WWF today, Sean Waltman. We've seen Waltman step toe to toe with the best big men in the business today, Can Waltman defeat the talented Ahmed Johnson?

Shawn Michaels and Rick Martel Vs. Terry Funk and Cactus Jack

This is no doubt the biggest main event to ever take place on a Friday Night Mayhem. On Monday night we saw Michaels and Martel get into a confrontation, And later in the night, We saw Michaels and Cactus Jack get into a brawl. Which team will score the win tonight? This is the first time Shawn Michaels steps into the ring with Cactus Jack and Terry Funk after losing his first blood match against Jack at Wrestlemania.

user posted image

Channel: UPN

Date: April 11, 1997

Attendance: 9,031

Ticket Sales: $361,240

Announcers: Jonathan Coachman and Jerry Lawler

Friday Night Mayhem comes on the air with a video package showing great World Wrestling Federation action. When the video ends, We're taken inside the arena where pyro goes off from the rafters and from the entrance way. We then head over to our announce position where Jonathan Coachman and Jerry Lawler are standing by. They are very excited and hype up tonight's big show.

Goldust Vs. Hakushi

Ken Shamrock was shown watching this match from the back. A good back and fourth type match here with it looking like Hakushi would pick up the upset over the former WWF Intercontinental Champion. Hakushi started off assaulting Goldust from behind and using his quickness to his advantage. Hakushi showed off his high flying ability by tossing Goldust out to the floor and then executing a somersault plancha to Goldust out on the floor. Hakushi continued dominating Goldust as they went back into the ring, But after Goldust caught Hakushi with a sidewalk slam, Goldust started to get things going his way. Goldust spent most of the match working over Hakushi's back, And taunting the crowd with his antics. Goldust looked to have things won after delivering a huge powerbomb to Hakushi, But he lifted Hakushi up to his feet. Goldust attempted the Curtain Call, But Hakushi escaped and caught Goldust with a stiff kick to the face. Hakushi followed up with more kicks and a springboard clothesline for a near fall. Hakushi continued gaining several quick near falls on Goldust, And after planting Goldust with a DDT, Hakushi headed up top. Hakushi went for a senton bomb, But Goldust raises his knees up. Goldust then quickly delivered the Curtain Call for the win. The announcers mentioned that Marlena would return at In Your House to be in Goldust's and his partners corner.

76, 75, 78 **1\2

Ken Shamrock's Partner Is..............

Ken Shamrock is shown watching Goldust celebrate his victory in the ring. Something then gets Shamrock's attention, The camera reveals that Rick Martel has just entered Shamrock's locker room.

Ken Shamrock- What do you want?

Rick Martel- What's up with you? Are you still upset over the comments I made last week? Come on kid, This is the World Wrestling Federation. To be one of the top guys in the company you have to prove yourself. And I think last week you did, I mean you didn't win the triple threat match, But neither did I. But I came closer to winning it than you did. But anyway, I got good news for you.

Ken Shamrock- What would that be?

Rick Martel- You know how that freak Goldust challenged you to a match at In Your House? Where you two have to bring your own partners?

Ken Shamrock- Yeah, So? What about it?

Rick Martel- I went over to Kevin Nash and asked him to make me your partner. He quickly agreed to the idea. We'll be partners at In Your House on April 20th.

Ken Shamrock- Hang on, Who asked you to meddle in my business? I said I don't need no damn partner.

Rick Martel- Is that how you show your gratitude for a man who's going to lead you to victory at In Your House? You can't possibly beat Goldust and whoever he chooses to team with him at In Your House. So being the good person that I am, I get to team with you at In Your House. This is actually a huge opportunity for you, Teaming with a former WWF Tag Team and Intercontinental Champion.

Ken Shamrock- Look, I respect you, But I don't need you or anyone else watching my back.

Rick Martel- Look here, I'm Rick Martel damn it. I'm a superstar. I need to be at the Pay Per View one way or another. What's a Pay Per View without me? I'm the biggest attraction in the company. And the fact that I've chosen to be your partner for this match says alot about how generous I am. I could have let you go in there and get your butt kicked, But I chose to watch your back. Look, Don't worry. You'll go in there, Do your yelling thing, Toss him around for a bit, Maybe do your ankle move, Tag me in, And I'll make you look good. Because that's what I do around here.

Ken Shamrock- Really? That's what you do around here?

Rick Martel- Of course! Look at all the great matches I have had since returning to the ring. Every time Rick Martel is in the ring you know it's going to be a classic. I'm Mr. five star wrestling. And at In Your House, All my fans are going to get the best match of the show from yours truly. Like I said, I'll go in there, Get the win while you stand around or whatever you do. Then after that, I'll give you some tips. Shawn Michaels, You should hear him. He's been asking me for tips all night long, It seems like HBK is trying to get his skills on my level, And with the advice I been giving him, He'll be sure to produce some excellent matches like me. Now, I'm gonna go get ready for my main event match. See, When you're as good as me, You're always in the main event. But I'll see you later and teach you a few tricks.

Rick Martel pats Shamrock on the arm and says Shamrock's a good kid. Martel then walks off with a cocky grin on his face as we go to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Vader and British Bulldog Vs. "All American" Bart Gunn and The Patriot

Good tag team match up here, It looks like the WWF might want to try out a team between The Patriot and Bart Gunn due to the feeling of neither men making it to the top of the singles division due to their lack of charisma. Bart Gunn and The Patriot jumped Vader and Bulldog as soon as they entered the ring. Gunn and Patriot looked good here, Looking like they might have the advantage over Bulldog and Vader. Gunn and Patriot quickly disposed of Vader by sending him out to the floor with a clothesline, Allowing them to work over Davey Boy Smith in the ring. Bulldog and Vader were able to gain the advantage after double teaming The Patriot. Bulldog and Vader used a double suplex and double clothesline to The Patriot as we were shown Bret Hart watching from the back. After getting pounded on and worked over for several minutes, The Patriot was able to take out both Vader and Bulldog with a double DDT. The Patriot made the hot tag to Bart Gunn. "All American" Bart Gunn entered the ring and knocked down Bulldog and Vader with a pair of clotheslines and used plenty of atomic drops as well. Bart Gunn and Vader were left in the ring while The Patriot battled Bulldog out on the floor. Bart Gunn kept Vader down with a series of stiff clotheslines. Bart then called for the Forearm Shot, But as he came off the ropes, Vader caught him with a stiff clothesline. Vader then dragged Bart to the corner and delivered the Vader Bomb to score the win. After the match ended, The Patriot helped Bart to the back while Bulldog and Vader celebrated.

78, 79, 78 **1\2

Interview with Bret Hart

We're taken to the interview area where Marissa Mazzola is shown standing by with Bret "The Hitman" Hart.

Marissa Mazzola- Bret Hart, Last Monday night you suffered a brutal beating at the hands of your brother in law, British Bulldog, And his partner, The man they call Vader. It was announced that at In Your House you'll be facing both men in a handicap match. After Monday's brutal attack, Will you be able to beat both men? The odds were already stacked against you when it was announced you'd be facing both men, Bit after the beating on Monday Night Raw, One must wonder what will become of Bret Hart on April 20th.

Bret Hart- You know, I thought I'd be facing Davey Boy Smith in a singles match at In Your House, But I guess he knew that I would be able to beat him again in a one on one match, That's why he asked to make this a handicap match. Bulldog, Vader, You two might have the power advantage over me. And the odds might be stacked against me, But I will find a way to beat the two of you at In Your House. You two are nothing more than cowards for attacking me on Monday night. I know everyone is thinking that I will lose at In Your House due to it being a handicap match, But I will win. You two have lost to me in single matches before, And you should know that I always give it everything I got. It doesn't matter how many guys I have to face next Sunday night, I will prove to the world why I am the excellence of execution. Bulldog, Vader, I don't know how, But I will beat the two of you at In Your House. Everyone will see why I am the best there is, The best there was, And the best that there ever will be after I defeat the two of you all by myself.

Marissa Mazzola- "The Hitman" seems focused on the challenge standing in front of him at In Your House, Friday Night Mayhem returns after this commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Your Ass Is Suspended

We return from the commercial break with quite a scene, Scott Hall is trying to get into the building but several Police Officers are holding him back.

Scott Hall- I told you, I work here damn it! Let me in the damn building.

Police Officer- We were given orders to not let you in the building tonight. Strict orders.

Scott Hall- From who?

Police Officer- Kevin Nash, He's the man in charge right now. And he's told us to not let you in.

Scott Hall- You idiots don't have nothing better to do? This whole state is a dump and you're here? Why don't you go to a dunking donuts, Eat and have some coffee? Or maybe, Just maybe, Hit the streets and actually do your job. I need to talk to Kevin Nash.

Kevin Nash walks up the scene, Standing behind the Police Officers. Hall tries to jump on Nash, But he's held back. Nash just smiles.

Scott Hall- You son a bitch! You left me all alone on Monday night! Thanks to you I won't be able to get anymore WWF title shots! I'm gonna kick your ass!

Kevin Nash- Officers, Hold him back. I think he's on something, Because you must be high to be talking to me that way. Now, I did leave you all alone on Monday night. But that's because I had business to take care of. And you, Well, You blew all your chances to fight for the WWF Championship. And now, I'm the only one who's going into In Your House to fight for the title. Me and Undertaker, One on one.

Scott Hall- You screwed me and you know it. What, Were you afraid I was going to win at In Your House? Maybe I would be pinning you?

Kevin Nash- Don't make me laugh Scott. Now, I can't risk you interfering in my match at In Your House, So as of right now, You're suspended from action. Hey, I'm making sure I walk out of In Your House with the WWF Championship. And I know you're pissed at me for leaving you all alone, And you might do something stupid to cost me my title. So as of now, You're suspended. But don't worry, After I win the WWF Championship, I'll allow you to return. And who knows? Maybe if you work hard and climb the ladder back to the top of the WWF, In a year or so you might be able to challenge me for my title.

Scott Hall- You're not going to get away with this Nash. I will not be sitting at home waiting around, And you will not be walking out of In Your House with the WWF Championship.

Kevin Nash- Let me tell you something, Either I leave In Your House with the title, Or you don't come back. It's that simple. Now officers, Do me a favor and get this pile of trash away from me. And if he gets rough, Feel free to rough him up.

Nash heads off as the officers try to escort Hall out of the building. Hall shoves them aside and walks off on his own.

Scott Hall gained overness from this segment.

D'Lo Brown Vs. Chris Benoit with Brian Pillman

The announcers were hyping D'Lo Brown's recent winning streak, As he holds big wins over Billy Gunn and Steve Austin. This one was no doubt the match of the night, With both men going at it nonstop in a eleven minute match up. Benoit started off out wrestling D'Lo and gained several near falls over the youngster while Pillman watched from ringside, Holding both WWF tag titles. D'Lo was able to toss Benoit out to the floor and followed up with a baseball slide, Sending Benoit right into the steel guardrail. Brian Pillman tried to interfere, But D'Lo was able to knock him down with a right hand and then ram Pillman into the steel ring post. Benoit though, Grabbed D'Lo from behind and rammed D'Lo into the steel steps. Benoit rolled D'Lo into the ring and used several suplexes and submission holds to the youngster, Coming closer and closer to beating D'Lo. Pillman even got involved behind the referee's back, Choking D'Lo down across the ropes. Chris Benoit slammed Brown down and went up top. Benoit came flying off the top attempting the Diving Headbutt, But D'Lo moved out of the way and Benoit got nothing but canvas. D'Lo started making the comeback and looked to have the match won after delivering the Sky High to Benoit, But Pillman got up on the apron. D'Lo drop kicked Pillman off of the apron, But when he turned around, Benoit kicked him in the gut. Benoit tried to take D'Lo down to the canvas with the Crippler Crossface, But D'Lo countered into a backslide and got the win. After the match ended, Benoit nailed D'Lo from behind with a clothesline! Pillman entered the ring and he and Benoit delivered a double DDT to D'Lo! The WWF Tag Team Champions posed with their titles over D'Lo's fallen body, Smiling.

83, 78, 89 ***3/4

New Member Of The Money Mine?

We go to the locker room of The Money Mine where we see all the members of The Money Mine sitting around, Droese counting some money, Sid just looking crazy as he usually does, And Diamond and Swinger playing cards. Dawn Marie is shown entering the locker room, Getting everyones attention. Dawn Marie has a big smile on her face.

Dawn Marie- Settle down. I got huge news for all of you. We got a new member joining us. We got a huge superstar coming to join our organization. The deal hasn't been finalized yet, But I promise all of you that he'll be at In Your House on April 20th. This is a huge superstar. And I'm the only one who knows who this person is. But don't worry, All of you will get to find out on April 20th. And with this huge superstar joining us at In Your House, We'll be even more unbeatable than we are now. And soon, We'll be holding each and every title that the company has. And if the Commissioner is the person who I think it will be, Then we'll be in control for many years to come. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go finalize the deal.

Dawn Marie exits the locker room while the members of The Money Mine sit and wonder who the newest member will be.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Ahmed Johnson Vs. Sean Waltman

Waltman carried Ahmed Johnson to a pretty good match up here. Johnson came down to the ring wearing Alex Wright's WWF European Championship. Johnson started this one off by manhandling the smaller Waltman, Tossing Waltman around and running over Waltman with stiff clotheslines. They went out to the floor where Waltman was able to send Johnson into the steel steps shoulder first. Waltman spent a great deal of time working over Johnson's shoulder in the ring, While using some kicks to try to put the big hoss away. Waltman almost picked up the win after connecting with a big spinning back heel kick to Johnson, But Johnson was able to somehow kick out. Ahmed Johnson was able to make the big comeback after Waltman missed a moonsault off the top. Johnson ran down Waltman with clotheslines and used atomic drops and more clotheslines to the youngster. Johnson got raked in the eyes by Waltman, Who then came off the ropes attempting a hurricanrana, But Johnson countered into a vicious powerbomb! Johnson then lifted Waltman up and delivered the Pearl River Plunge for the victory. After the match ended, Alex Wright came out through the crowd and grabbed the WWF European Championship. Wright tried to flee with the title, But Johnson ran after him and clotheslined Wright on top of the steel stage! Johnson pulled Wright up to his feet and delivered the Pearl River Plunge on the steel stage! Johnson then took the WWF European Championship and posed with it before heading to the back.

72, 74, 70 *3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Lightning will strike.............. The World Wrestling Federation will change forever, The Master Of Lightning Will Come................

It's All Set

Kevin Nash makes his way down to the ring to boos from the crowd as we come back on the air. The big man poses in the ring before being handed a microphone. The crowd boos Nash, Not letting him speak for a few seconds.

Kevin Nash- Shut up! Now, I know some of you might be upset over me having to suspend Scott Hall, But I did to make sure that baboon doesn't interfere in my title match at In Your House on April 20th. Now, I got a big announcement to make. First of all, On Monday Night Raw we'll see The Undertaker defend the WWF Championship against a very deserving individual, Against a true winner, Against a legend in this sport, Billy Gunn! That's right, Mr. Gunn will be getting a shot at the gold this Monday night. And if Billy wins, Then it's me and him at In Your House! And there's also a little stipulation added to this match. Undertaker, I'll be at ringside to make sure you don't try anything funny to screw Billy Gunn out of the WWF Championship. And hey, If you lose, Don't look at it as a bad thing, Because I'll have a really tough time trying to beat Billy Gunn on the 20th. And whoever does go to In Your House to wrestle, It's real simple, I'm taking back what's mine. I'm taking back my World Wrestling Federation Championship. The belt I had for almost one year. And this time around, I'm gonna hold it for way longer than a year. I have all the power right now. And with the new Commissioner on my side, I'll be making sure that the WWF Championship never leaves my waist. And after April 20th, The Kevin Nash era will start once again in the WWF. Undertaker's had a nice title reign and all, But there's only one man in the WWF who can beat him. Who's beaten him, And that is me. And there is no way that anyone except Kevin Nash will walk out on April 20th with the WWF Championship. And there's nothing no one can do about it. I....................

Before Nash can finish, The lights go off. The music of The Undertaker then begins to come on to a huge ovation from the crowd. Fog sets in on the arena as Nash stands in the ring, Looking ready for a fight. The voice of the phenom then starts to come on.

The Undertaker- Kevin Nash, By booking me into a match on Monday Night Raw against Billy Gunn you already know that in your mind you won't be able to win the battle at In Your House. You want what I have, The World Wrestling Federation Championship. But in the back of your mind you know that you won't be able to beat me. And you're hoping that Billy Gunn wins on Monday Night Raw so you can have the advantage, But that won't happen. Billy Gunn will fall this Monday night. His grave, Already set. And you, You will find out what you found out long ago, Over one year ago, When I put you into the casket, That you can't defeat me. You want the World Wrestling Federation Championship more than life itself. To you that's what it's all about. But to me, What I want is your soul. And I'm coming to collect it at In Your House. On April 20th you will rest in peace.

The lights come back on with Nash standing in the ring not looking as cocky as he was just a few moments ago. A bolt of lightning then hits the entrance! Nash looks a bit freaked out as we go to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Detective Arnold Jelly beats Billy Gunn with the Case Closed. (Monday Night Raw 4/7/97)

Interview with Cactus Jack and Terry Funk

We return from the commercial break with Kevin Kelly standing by with Cactus Jack and Terry Funk.

Kevin Kelly- Well, I'm standing by with the men who will wrestle in tonight's main event against Shawn Michaels and Rick Martel. Cactus Jack and Terry Funk, Tonight you two go up against Martel and Michaels, And after this past Monday night's events between the four of you, Michaels and Martel are no doubt looking for revenge tonight in this main event.

Cactus Jack- Revenge? It seems like everyone is wanting revenge against me for some reason. My father, Wanted revenge on me and beat me with his belt every night. My mother, Wanted revenge on me for her bad relationships and what did she do? She smacked me through the wall every now and then. And Rick Martel? He wants revenge over this past Monday night? Rick Martel, Earlier tonight I heard your bragging. Always with the bragging. You and Shawn Michaels are like two teenage girls. And yet these fans love you. The fans don't appreciate anything these days. It seems like the more these two brag the more the fans fall in love with both them. What about me? Weren't my sacrifices enough for the fans to love me Terry? But that's okay, Because we're making sure all of these fans heroes fall. First it was their Undertaker, Look at what I did to him. And now, It's Shawn Michaels. Shawn, You already got enough of me at Wrestlemania, But the game is not over. Because you got to go through Terry Funk next Sunday night.

Terry Funk- Shawn Michaels, Have you been enjoying the games thus far? Did you enjoy me opening you up at Wrestlemania? Did you enjoy that HBK? On April 20th there will be more beatings. There will be more blood, And there won't be anymore Shawn Michaels. And if you somehow manage to beat me, Well, Like Cactus Jack said, The win doesn't matter. The war is what matters. And this is a war you can't win. The only thing you can do now is get on your knees and pray for God to have mercy on your soul.

Funk and Jack head off leaving Kevin Kelly all alone.

Kevin Kelly- This match is about to take place right now, Lets go back to ringside!

Shawn Michaels and Rick Martel Vs. Terry Funk and Cactus Jack

Great tag team match here, As it was pretty much a tornado tag match with all four men in the ring at the same time, With the referee not being able to control them. Martel went after Cactus Jack while Michaels and Funk went after each other. All four men brawled in the ring, Around the ringside area, And through the crowd! At one point, Michaels and Martel double suplexed Jack on the steel ramp way before planting Funk with a double DDT on top of the stage. Martel showed some signs of his old self, Shoving Michaels out of the way to get to both Jack and Funk at one point. And when Michaels took the ring bell and nailed Jack in the face with it, Martel out did Michaels by grabbing the bell from Michaels and knocking Funk out with it, Knocking Funk right into the announce position. Jack and Funk were able to gain control of this one after Michaels went for a moonsault out on the floor to both men, But Martel "accidentally" shoved them out of the way leaving Michaels to crash and burn. Martel then tried to take on both men inside the ring, Having some success until Jack took him out with a double arm hook DDT. Funk and Jack double teamed Martel for a few minutes while Michaels was down on the floor. When Martel started to make the comeback, Michaels was able to enter the ring and start helping him out, Not getting any praise from Martel, Instead, Martel accidentally shoved Funk into Michaels, Sending Michaels and Cactus Jack tumbling out of the ring. Rick Martel took down Terry Funk with a big spinebuster and tried to apply the Quebec Crab, But Funk nailed him with a kick right in between the legs! Funk took down Martel with a DDT while Michaels back dropped Jack on the exposed concrete floor. Michaels entered the ring and knocked down Funk with a forearm shot before nipping up. Michaels went up top and delivered the flying elbow right to Funk's heart. Michaels then went to the corner and start to tune up the band. When Funk got up, Michaels drilled him with Sweet Chin Music! Michaels tried to cover, But Martel shoved Michaels out of the way and covered Funk to score the win, And the glory. After the match ended, Martel left the ring and headed up the ramp way with his arms in the air while Jack entered the ring with a steel chair and drilled Michaels over the head with it! Friday Night Mayhem went off the air with Cactus Jack standing tall in the ring while Martel headed to the back.

88, 91, 84 ***1\2

Overall Rating- 81

TV Rating- 7.65

Notes

"Sean Waltman just doesn't have what it takes at this level yet, i was forced to carry our entire match." -Ahmed Johnson

Edited by Baby Hewey