Jackson- 8

AntPaulseno- 7

nomaster- 6

bubba- 6

Jonny2003uk- 6

VA Finest 1- 5

paulbd- 5

Captain Planet- 4

Daniel, PM me this stuff and I'll hire your guy, The spotlight on him will be done on the March news report, So keep an eye out for that.

Name: *do not give him a name of a current wrestler, Like Randy Orton/John Cena etc*

Weight: Light or Heavyweight

Nationality:

High Spots: Yes or No

Superstar Looks: Yes or No

Shooting Ability: Yes or No

Diva: *only if you want a female worker*

Booker: Yes or No

Fonz Factor: Yes or No

Trainer: Yes or No

Menacing: Yes or No

Finisher or Finishers: Please put what kind they are, Like impact and what not

Disposition: Face, Heel, Tweener

Gimmick: *my risk level can only go up to 70* (Make sure to tell me how you want them to act)

Picture: *Sean O'Haire, Brock Lesnar, Randy Orton, Victoria, Rob Conway, Shelton Benjamin, Rene Dupree, Johnny Nitro, Dale Price, Chris Sabin, Spanky, John Walters, Ken Anderson, Adam Flash, CM Punk have already been picked* Also, Don't pick a picture of someone who's already in the game, Like HBK, Jericho etc

Thanks to everyone who predicted :D

Edited by Baby Hewey

user posted image

Credit Jack Krauser for the logo

Date: February 17, 1997

Tonight we're coming off the heels of an explosive In Your House, Last night we saw a wild six men tag team match take place that ended with Scott Hall pinning The Undertaker after hitting The Undertaker three times over the head with a steel chair busting The Undertaker open! This has no doubt enraged the phenom, Who stood tall at the end of In Your House, Staring down the man who'll he'll meet in the Wrestlemania 13 main event for the WWF Championship, Scott Hall. Scott Hall has been on a huge role since becoming the WWF Champion, He's defeated Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart back to back, Beating both men twice! He's defeated Sycho Sid, And last night he defeated The Undertaker! But tonight he faces another tough challenge in what will be the biggest Monday Night Raw main event ever! Scott Hall puts the World Wrestling Federation Championship on the line against "Party Boy" Marty Jannetty! This is a huge challenge for Hall, As Hall is more than likely concerned with Wrestlemania 13 and the fact that The Undertaker would not stay down after getting hit over the head with a steel chair three times last night. And this is a huge chance for Jannetty, Jannetty has been on quite a role himself since returning to the WWF, Tonight can Jannetty become the WWF Champion? This is a huge main event!

Shawn Michaels and Cactus Jack both went through hell last night as both men fell off the top of the stage and went crashing through tables on the floor below! But tonight, Shawn Michaels will be in Nashville. And we'll hear from the former WWF Champion on his thoughts regarding this violent feud with Cactus Jack. Will these two finally go at it in a one on one match soon? Will Cactus Jack show up? You do not want to miss what happens when Shawn Michaels shows up tonight.

Matches for Monday Night Raw

Chavo Guerrero Vs. Steve Bradley

Harris Brothers Vs. Rocky Maivia and D'Lo Brown

Kevin Nash Vs. Ahmed Johnson

Number One Contenders Match For The World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Championship

Winner Will Meet The The World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Champion At Wrestlemania 13

Rick Martel Vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley Vs. Al Snow

World Wrestling Federation Championship

Scott Hall© Vs. "Party Boy" Marty Jannetty

Plus, Shawn Michaels will be here tonight and we'll hear from HBK as well! Both Bret Hart and Owen Hart are scheduled to be in Nashville! Don't miss the action tonight on the USA Network!

Edited by Baby Hewey

user posted image

Channel: USA Network

Time Slot: Prime Time

Date: February 17, 1997

Attendance: 10,036

Ticket Sales: $401,440

Announcers: Jim Ross and Vince McMahon

Voice Over- The World Wrestling Federation, For over fifty years the revolutionary force in sports entertainment.

Monday Night Raw comes on the air with a video package showing great World Wrestling Federation action. When the video ends, We're taken inside the arena where pyro goes off from the rafters and from the entrance way. We then head over to our announce position where Vince McMahon and Jim Ross are standing by. They are very excited and hype up tonight's big show.

Who Will Survive This Feud?

We start things off in a huge way as the music of the former World Wrestling Federation Champion hits the arena to a huge ovation from the crowd. And that is of course, The "Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels. Michaels comes down the entrance way not looking in the best of moods, He looks a bit banged up according to the announcers, Which could have something to do with his fall from the stage last night at In Your House. After he's done posing behind his pyro, Shawn Michaels is handed a microphone by Howard Finkel.

Shawn Michaels- You know, Last night I was involved in one of the most brutal matches to ever take place in the World Wrestling Federation. A no holds barred, Six men tag team war. And as you all know, Cactus Jack and myself took a little fall from the top of the stage onto the floor below, Where we went crashing through tables. Now, Cactus Jack, I know you're used to going crashing through tables. Hell, You've made a living out of it for years. You've put your body on the line several times, You got one missing ear to prove it! You've been burned, You been thrown through beds of nails, Been thrown onto thumb tacks, But Cactus, When we step in that one on one, I'm gonna make all those things seem like a walk through the park! See, I do respect the fact that you've done alot in this industry, That you've given your body for the wrestling world. But when you mess with me, You mess with the Kliq. And we run in a pack Cactus Jack! So what I'm proposing is you and one on one at the biggest stage of them all, Wrestlemania 13! You and I can make history on that night Cactus Jack, You and I can compete in the most violent of all matches, Any match you want. Lets end all of this come Wrestlemania 13, Lets make sure you get as hardcore as you want. Because I am not afraid of being hardcore Cactus Jack. I'll do whatever it takes to defeat you come In Your House, I'll do whatever it takes to make sure your ass doesn't come back to bother anyone ever again. So how about it Cactus Jack? Are you man enough to accept my challenge for Wrestlemania 13? Are you man enough to face the "Heart Break Kid" in Chicago? Or are you all talk? Can you really be as violent as Shawn Michaels? I've been in some brutal matches Cactus Jack. Last man standing matches, Ladder matches, Cage matches, And I've survived them all! So come Wrestlemania 13, You can give me the toughest match you want, And I'll still survive! Because there is no killing HBK!

The fans boo as the music of the psychotic Cactus Jack hits the arena. Cactus Jack stands on top of the entrance way, Showing some bruises as well.

Cactus Jack- There is no killing HBK? I think I came pretty damn close to when we went flying off of that stage last night. You can boo me all you want, But that's the truth. That fall might have left me bruised, But it didn't even come close to putting me away. You wanna talk about what you been through, Shawn, That doesn't even compare to what I have gone through. Fifty shots with a ladder can't compare to getting thrown on beds of nails. Falling off a cage can't compare to getting set on fire. See, You have no chance when you step into that ring with me. You have no chance in hell of surviving. It's gonna be more than a fight Shawn Michaels, It'll be about survival. And you can make fun of me all you want, You can claim to be as hardcore as you want, But you cannot survive against me! You will bleed and suffer Shawn Michaels, Just like you did last night at In Your House. You better get ready for the toughest match of your career, You better get ready to never walk again after I'm done with you. So, Wrestlemania 13, I accept your challenge Shawn Michaels. You and I one on one, But there's one thing that's missing and that's the stipulation.

Shawn Michaels- You can have any type of match you want Cactus Jack, I could care less about what type of match we fight in. As long as I get you in the ring come March 23rd at Wrestlemania 13!

Cactus Jack- See, That's the problem Shawn Michaels. I don't have any type of match that I want to fight you in right now, But I'm sure with some time, I'll think of something very brutal to face you in. In the mean time, You'll just have to wait and see what I'll come up with. And I can promise you that it's gonna be something you don't want to face me in. It won't be a match you'll walk out of in one piece, It'll be the type of match you'll never ever get up from again!

Shawn Michaels- That sounds good to me, Tell me when you come up with a match, Or when your brain actually starts working properly so you can think of a match! But, I'm not too interested in Wrestlemania 13 right now. I'm interested in what we're gonna do right here tonight! See, You might be good at being hardcore and a bad ass in general, But you can never finish the job Cactus Jack.

Cactus Jack- Let me get this straight, After the hell I put you through last night, You want it right now?

Shawn Michaels- You're damn right! Come on Cactus Jack! These people wanna see it! They don't wanna wait until Wrestlemania 13, And neither do I! We'll have our match at Wrestlemania 13, But tonight, I'm gonna show you just how bad the Kliq can be! And who knows? Maybe you won't be able to walk into Wrestlemania 13 period!

Cactus Jack- If you want a fight you'll get one, But let me make myself clear to you right here and right now, You cannot beat me. And what's going to happen tonight will be your preview of what's to come at Wrestlemania 13.

Cactus Jack throws his microphone down and starts walking down the long entrance way. The crowd are going crazy, Getting ready for the brawl between these two heated rivals. Cactus Jack walks up the steel steps while Michaels stands in the ring and waits for Jack. Jack comes into the ring and the crowd are waiting. Jack goes right after Michaels! Both men begin to trade punches! Back and fourth, They trade right hands to each other's faces! Michaels gets knocked down by a big right hand by Jack! Jack pulls Michaels up by the head and rams Michaels head first into the turnbuckle. Jack sends Michaels to the opposite corner and charges at Shawn Michaels, But Michaels back elbows Jack right in the face! Michaels clotheslines Jack down! Cactus Jack stands up and Shawn Michaels runs off the ropes with a clothesline that sends Jack all the way to the outside! Cactus Jack stands up on the outside and Michaels comes off the ropes with a pescado to Jack! Shawn Michaels grabs the ring bell and nails Jack right upside the head with it! Shawn Michaels tosses the bell down and tries to send Jack into the steel guardrail, But Jack counters and Michaels hits the steel guardrail back first! Cactus Jack grabs something from under the ring, It's a steel pipe! Jack hits Michaels right in the gut with it! Jack goes to hit Michaels in the face with it, But Michaels ducks it and Jack hits the ring post! Meanwhile, Shawn Michaels grabs a steel chair and drills Jack right over the head with it! Another shot by Michaels makes Jack fall down! Michaels tosses the chair into the ring and rolls Jack into the ring. Shawn Michaels grabs the steel chair and drills Jack with another sick shot to the head, Busting Jack open! Road Agents and Referees come running down from the back and hold back Shawn Michaels. They check on Jack, But he shoves them aside! Jack charges at Michaels, And gets another chair shot right to the head! One of the referees pulls the chair away from Michaels while the Road Agents hold him back. Several referees check on Jack, Who gets up and laughs! Jack is bleeding and he's laughing! Jack yells at Michaels that he's got alot to learn. Jack leaves the ring all bloodied, Laughing. We get a shot of Shawn Michaels who looks confused as to why the psychotic Jack is laughing as we go to a commercial break with McMahon asking if Shawn Michaels will be able to handle Cactus Jack and Jack's special type of match come Wrestlemania 13.

Cactus Jack gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Chavo Guerrero Vs. Steve Bradley

Steve Bradley seems groomed for the top heel spot in the Light Heavyweight division, Even though he's not as over and talented as Scott Taylor and Brian Christopher. The deal with Bradley is, He's a cocky young rookie who won't even shake the hand of his opponent in the beginning of the match. Jim Ross really made sure to hype the fact that Bradley started wrestling at the young age of fifteen, While Chavo is a third generation superstar. Good match up here, With the crowd behind Chavo. Chavo didn't appreciate Bradley's cockiness in the early going and took it to Bradley. At one point of the match up, Chavo came off the ropes with a high cross body to Bradley on the outside! But when the match came into the ring, Bradley started out wrestling Chavo and gaining the advantage. Bradley would stop and pose several times, Earning himself big heat from the crowd. Bradley ended up going up top for a moonsault, But Chavo moved out of the way and Bradley hit the canvas. Chavo made the comeback and kept connecting with his usual trademark maneuvers, But he could not put away Bradley. Chavo Guerrero delivered the Brainbuster to Bradley and went up top. Chavo went for the Frog Splash, But Bradley moved out of the way and Chavo hit the canvas! Bradley quickly finished Chavo off with a T-Bone Suplex which was named the "Simply Stunning" by the announcers to pick up the win in a huge upset! After the match ended, Bradley offered Chavo a handshake, And when Chavo went to shake his hand, Bradley pulled his hand back and left the ring. Bradley posed on the stage and said he was number one.

76, 72, 81 **3/4

Chavo Guerrero lost overness from this match.

Steve Bradley gained overness from this match.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Ken Shamrock Wants Nothing To Do With Goldust!

Ken Shamrock makes his way down to the ring as Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break. Footage is shown of In Your House from after Shamrock beat Scott Taylor, How Goldust had his usher deliver a envelope to Shamrock, Who looked a bit freaked after reading the letter that was inside it. Shamrock comes into the ring and is handed a microphone.

Ken Shamrock- I'm gonna make myself perfectly clear right here and right now. Goldust, I have no problem with you or your type of people. I do have a problem with what happened last night at In Your House. I came here to wrestle and compete against the best that the World Wrestling Federation has to offer. I didn't come here to have you send me letters with your sick and perverted thoughts on them. I respect the fact that you're a former Intercontinental Champion and the fact that you hold big wins here in the World Wrestling Federation. But Goldust, You don't wanna mess with me. So I suggest you just forget about In Your House. You don't wanna go there, If you want a one on one competitive match up, You'll get one. But that's all you're getting from me, A one on one match up and nothing else. You can keep your sick little games away from me. So Goldust, You........

Goldust's music hits the arena to boos from the crowd. The golden lights come on as the goldust falls from the rafters. Goldust and Marlena are shown on top of the Monday Night Raw stage, Goldust tells Marlena to stay there as he walks down to the ring in his wrestling attire. Ken Shamrock looks focused as Goldust enters the ring and grabs a microphone. Goldust circles Shamrock for a bit, Before standing in front of "The World's Most Dangerous Man".

Ken Shamrock- Look, If you want a match, You'll get one. I don't want to play these mind games Goldust. Your letter was sick and disgusting, And if you keep these foolish mind games up, Then you will get hurt.

Goldust- Kenny, You don't want to hurt me. I see it in your eyes, The fact is, You're scared to death of facing your true self. And your true self is being side by side with Goldust and Marlena. You belong with us, I been scouting you ever since you made an impact when you debuted. Ken, I know you better than you know yourself. And I won't give up, My followers have all been wanting you Kenny. And Ken, You don't wanna hurt me. You don't want violence. You'll realize that "The World's Most Dangerous Man" belongs with us. The life you have inside of you belongs with us, And someday you'll realize that Kenny. You must not fear what you don't understand, You must embrace it. You must become one with Goldust. Imagine yourself at the big premiers, At the biggest parties, And making the biggest movies.

Ken Shamrock- Don't you get it you freak? I don't want nothing to do with you! I don't want to be anywhere near you!

Goldust- Calm down Kenny, It doesn't matter what you want. All that matters is what I want. And what I want I get. And I want you right now. And you will be mine!

Goldust grabs Shamrock by the head and tries to kiss Shamrock! But Shamrock kicks Goldust in the gut and delivers a huge overhead belly to belly suplex to Goldust! Goldust stands up and gets run down by a clothesline from Shamrock! Goldust stands up again and gets another clothesline! Shamrock pulls Goldust up and delivers a huge belly to belly suplex to the former Intercontinental Champion! Shamrock tries to apply the Ankle Lock to Goldust, But Goldust rolls to the outside. Goldust quickly runs up the ramp way to Marlena. Goldust and Marlena stand on top of the ramp way while Shamrock stands in the center of the ring, Threatning Goldust. Monday Night Raw goes to a commercial break with McMahon saying that Goldust's actions are sick!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Harris Brothers with Paul Ellering Vs. Rocky Maivia and D'Lo Brown

This match shocked management at how good the quality was for this one. The Harris Brothers are never this good, And Rocky Maivia is decent, D'Lo Brown's a good worker, But no one expected this one to steal the show. The crowd was into it despite the Harris Brothers barely wrestling on the main shows and never picking up wins. Paul Ellering spent most of the match shouting instructions to the Harris', Who according to McMahon, Had alot to prove out here tonight. The Harris Brothers isolated Rocky Maivia early on and kept pounding the hell out of him, Using illegal double team tactics with Ellering getting involved several times. Maivia ended tagging Brown into the match at the seven minute mark to a big pop from the crowd. D'Lo came into the ring and started cleaning house, But that didn't last long. The Harris' disposed of Rocky Maivia by tossing him out to the floor and finished D'Lo off with the H-Bomb to pick up the win. After the match ended, Ellering came into the ring and raised the arms of Don and Ron Harris, Ellering said these two men would be the future WWF Tag Team Champions.

85, 79, 92 ***3/4

Rocky Maivia lost overness from this match.

Ron Harris gained overness from this match.

Don Harris gained overness from this match.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Nash Lays Down His Rules!

Monday Nigh Raw returns from the commercial break with the music of Kevin Nash's music playing to the biggest heat of the night. The crowd boos as Kevin Nash makes his way down to the ring in his entrance attire. Kevin Nash enters the ring and does his pose as pyro goes off from behind him, The turnbuckles and rafters. Nash grabs the microphone from Howard Finkel and shoves him out of the ring.

Kevin Nash- Last night the greatest athlete in the history of the World Wrestling Federation, I, Kevin Nash made my return to the ring and I defeated fat Albert himself, The World's Fattest Man Mark Henry! But, There seemed to be a little broken last night. After I beat Henry, I wanted to have a little fun. And Referee Jim Korderas got in the way of that, So I kicked his ass! And right when I was going to make sure he never bothered me again, Commissioner Ric Flair decides to get involved and take my steel chair away from me. Ric Flair, I don't know who you think you are telling me what I can't do around here. Let me tell you something Flair, I am "The Genetic Wonder". I am the greatest World Wrestling Federation Champion of all time, I am the best athlete to ever step into a WWF ring, And I am the one who lays down the law around here. Not you! You think you're gonna stop me? I do what I want, When I want. And that includes beating down whoever I want! And I arrive tonight in this s*** of a town to learn I've got a match with Ahmed Johnson. Ahmed Johnson, You shouldn't be wrestling me. You should be at the local street corner selling fake rolexes or something! You are not a athlete like myself, You're nobody to me! And tonight, I'm gonna prove it when I Jackknife you back to the "hood" you came from my man! And Flair, I want you to take a look at the damage I do after this match is over, Because thanks to you, I'm pissed off, And when "The Genetic Wonder" is pissed off, Someone has got to get hurt! So, Ahmed Johnson, Take a minute off from being a thug just like your fans and these people here tonight and get your ass down here! And tonight you'll learn that nobody can take on the force that is "The Genetic Wonder" Kevin Nash!

Kevin Nash Vs. Ahmed Johnson

Kevin Nash is getting himself some huge heat, He's still as over as he was last year when he turned on Shawn Michaels. McMahon kept apologizing for Nash's "comments about Ahmed Johnson, And made sure to tell us what a fine and outstanding gentlemen Ahmed Johnson truly is. This one was a actually decent match with alot of crowd heat. Ahmed Johnson and Kevin Nash worked well together and didn't slouch one bit, Selling each other's offense and working better than usual. Nash got his ass handed to them in the beginning by Ahmed Johnson. Johnson knocked down Nash several times with clotheslines and right hands, Even sending "The Genetic Wonder" over the top rope with a clothesline. They fought on the outside where Nash was able to reverse a whip and send Ahmed Johnson into the steel steps. Nash dominated Johnson inside the ring, Using his knee shots to the people's champion and following up with the back elbows and leg choke. Nash looked to finish this one off after delivering the sidewalk slam to Ahmed Johnson, But Johnson somehow kicked out. Nash then got too cocky and started posing and taunting the crowd, Which allowed Johnson to nail Nash from behind. Johnson started coming back and ran down Nash with more clotheslines. Johnson even suplexed Nash! Ahmed Johnson took down Nash with a shoulder block and came off the ropes looking for another one, But sadly for Ahmed, "The Genetic Wonder" caught Ahmed with a big boot right to the face! Nash pulled Ahmed Johnson up and planted him with the Jackknife Powerbomb to pick up the win! After the match ended, Nash had his cocky grin on his face and went to the outside. Nash tossed the time keeper aside and grabbed his steel chair! Nash came into the ring with the chair and drilled Johnson with a shot to the head as Johnson was getting up. Nash threw down the chair and called for the Jackknife! The crowd went crazy as Commissioner Ric Flair came down from the back. Nash smiled at Flair before delivering a vicious Jackknife Powerbomb to Johnson! Flair told Nash to leave the ring, But Nash called for one more Jackknife. Before Nash could seriously hurt Ahmed Johnson, Flair took the chair and threatened to hit Nash with it! Nash let go of Ahmed and got face to face with Flair. Nash then turned his back to Flair and told Flair to "go ahead". Flair though, Didn't hit Nash with the chair, Just threatened to. Nash left the ring with a grin on his face while Commissioner Flair stood in the ring with the chair, Telling Nash that he's the Commissioner! Nash walked up the ramp way while the Commissioner stood in the ring with the steel chair. Nash looked at the big screen at the shot of Flair standing with the chair in hand.

84, 90, 72 **1/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Which Brother Is The Best?

Bret Hart's music plays to a huge ovation from the crowd as Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break. "The Hitman" walks down to the ring in street clothing as the announcers show footage from In Your House featuring Bret Hart and Owen Hart. Bret Hart enters the ring and poses while pyro goes off from the rafters. Bret Hart is handed a microphone and prepares to speak as this huge crowd chants "Hitman".

Bret Hart- The six men tag team situation is over with, And now there's one thing that needs to be done and over with, And that's the Hart brothers rivalry. I thought ended, But I was dead wrong. My brother Owen continues to beat me down, He's attacked me with steel chairs, He's even made me bleed. Owen, I told you that if you wanted a singles match with me, You'd get one. So, Now that In Your House is over with, I'm thinking about Wrestlemania 13. And since I got screwed out of my chance to be the WWF Champion heading into Wrestlemania 13, I want you Owen! I want you in the ring at Wrestlemania 13 in Chicago! You said that you wanted to prove that you were the better brother, Well, There's no bigger stage to do it at then Wrestlemania. You and I on March 23rd, One man will leave as the winner and the other will be the loser. You want to prove yourself Owen? Then defeat me at Wrestlemania. Prove to the whole world that you got what it takes to become a huge star in the World Wrestling Federation. Stop whining and crying and do something! I'm giving you the chance of a lifetime, You and I at Wrestlemania 13. The whole world will be watching, Everyone will be watching us go at it if you do accept. And if you do win, Then you'll have a place as one of the premier wrestlers of the WWF. But can do you do it Owen? Can you really beat me? Are you that good? We all the answer to that question. And........

Owen Hart's music plays interrupting his brother, The crowd boos as Bret's younger brother stands on top of the stage with a microphone. Owen Hart looks at his brother with disgust. (though JR calls it jealousy.)

Owen Hart- Look at you Bret. Just look at you. Standing there in the ring challenging your own brother to a match at a event he's already beaten you at. You can try to forget it, But we all know what happened at Wrestlemania 10. I defeated you at Madison Square Garden that night. I pinned your shoulders down one, two, three. And it eats you up doesn't it Bret? You can't ever get over the fact that I defeated you three years ago. It eats you up so much inside that you've been holding me back every chance you've gotten. And you know it! You made sure I never got my shot at the World Wrestling Federation Championship, And when I did get a shot at it, You made sure I wouldn't become champion! Last year when I become the WWF Tag Team Champion for a third time in my career, It ate you up! When I won the Intercontinental Championship, It killed you up inside! Because you were always jealous of me and my accomplishments!

Bret Hart- Owen, You must be paranoid or something, Because I never did anything to hold you back. I was proud when you won your titles, And I was glad to see you get title shots. It's not my fault you never won them! And as far as Wrestlemania 10 goes, You did beat me on that night, But I got my win back inside that steel cage! And ever since then, I've always beaten you Owen!

Owen Hart- Hey, Did you beat me last September in the tournament for the one contenders spot? No! I beat you! And now you want a match at Wrestlemania 13? Hey, I have no problem wrestling you at Wrestlemania 13. Because, Just like three years ago, Owen Hart will once again defeat his older brother Bret at Wrestlemania and show the world why he is the superior brother! So, You want a match at Wrestlemania 13? You got one!

Bret Hart- Excellent, Because Owen, This year at Wrestlemania, Will be my night. You might have beaten me at Wrestlemania three years ago, But this isn't 1994 anymore, It's 1997, And it's going to be the night where I defeat you and show you who the better brother is once and for all. At Wrestlemania 13, Two brothers will fight. And only one of them will come out of the match as the winner and that man will be me!

Owen Hart- That's where you're wrong Bret, I beat you three years ago at that same event, And I'll do it once again in Chicago on March 23rd. I will prove to you and everyone else what I've known for years, That I am the best there is, The best there was and the best that there ever will be. You were always jealous of how good I was, And at Wrestlemania 13, The whole world will see why I am the superior brother when I beat you. There will be a new excellence of execution come Wrestlemania 13 and that man will be me. I'll give it everything I have at Wrestlemania 13 to make sure you never ever bother me in the WWF again. To make sure that there's only one Hart brother in the WWF after Wrestlemania 13, And that Hart brother will be the better brother, That Hart brother will be me!

Owen Hart's music hits the arena with the crowd booing Owen Hart. Owen Hart heads to the back while "The Hitman" stands in the ring. McMahon and Ross can't believe we're gonna see Owen Hart versus his brother Bret Hart at Wrestlemania 13!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Number One Contenders Match For The World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Championship

The Winner Will Meet The World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Champion At Wrestlemania 13

Rick Martel Vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley Vs. Al Snow

Whoever wins this match will go to Wrestlemania 13 to face whoever the WWF Intercontinental Champion is. McMahon and Ross kept talking about how Al Snow could be the one who goes to Wrestlemania 13 and faces his best friend, Steve Austin. Rick Martel was the obvious fan favorite here, With the crowd booing whenever he was getting double teamed. Helmsley was the more aggressive of all three men, With the announcers saying that it could be due to the fact of him losing the title on Friday Night Mayhem. The crowd was hot for this match, With all three men each looking to have picked up the win several times. Steve Austin came down the entrance way with the Intercontinental Championship in the closing moments of this one. Rick Martel was able to counter the Pedigree and catapulted Helmsley all the way out to the floor, With Helmsley's back hitting the padded floor very hard! The referee went to the outside to check on Helmsley while Snow and Martel fought it out. Snow went for his old finisher, The Million Dollar Dream, But Martel countered and delivered a devastating spinebuster to Snow! Martel then applied the Quebec Crab to Snow! Before Snow could tap out, Austin came into the ring with the title and nailed Martel over the head with it! Austin took the title and fled to the back as the referee came back into the ring. Snow covered Martel with Helmsley trying to come into the ring, But he was too late as Snow got the win to become the number one contender for the WWF Intercontinental Championship! Al Snow posed to boos from the crowd, With McMahon saying that it'll be Steve Austin defending the title against his best friend at Wrestlemania 13!

91, 93, 87 ***3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Is Austin Cool With It?

Right when Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break, We're taken to the locker room area where we see Steve Austin and Al Snow standing by, Snow looks a bit worn down from his match and is breathing heavily.

Steve Austin- Congratulations Al! You won! I'm so proud of you! You're now the number one contender for this title! You and "Stone Cold" at Wrestlemania 13, WWF Intercontinental Championship on the line! What a awesome match that's gonna be!

Al Snow- Yeah! I did it! Oh man, Steve, You are right. We're gonna tear down the house at Wrestlemania 13! It's gonna be the greatest match ever!

Steve Austin- You're damn right it's gonna be the greatest match ever! You got "Stone Cold" Steve Austin! The greatest technical wrestler of all time, The greatest brawler of all time! I'm gonna go out there and make Wrestlemania history! And then there's you, All though you're not much of a brawler or technical wrestler, You can do some neat moves. Al, I want you to know something, You been like a brother to me, But we're gonna be fighting for this title right here. The WWF Intercontinental Championship. And all bets are off on March 23rd.

Al Snow- Of course, We been tag team champions, But now, It's time to go up against each other. Intercontinental Championship on the line, It's gonna be a great match. But Steve, Are you cool with this match? I mean, What if I do beat you at Wrestlemania for the title?

Steve Austin- If you do somehow manage to pull out a win, And that's a big if, You know I'll be proud of you. There's no jealousy in "Stone Cold" Steve Austin! Look at all I've done for us, For the team! Two time WWF Tag Team Champions, Took out every team who challenged us for the titles Al! Look at me! Steve Austin will be happy win or lose!

Al Snow- I'm glad to hear it, Look, I'm gonna go shower off. We'll hang out later okay?

Steve Austin- Sure, No problem.

Al Snow- All right, See you later man.

Al Snow leaves the locker room while Austin quickly grabs the Intercontinental Championship and starts hugging it with a psychotic look in his eyes.

Steve Austin- Don't worry, He's not taking you from me. Nobody's taking you from me, He wants what I have, But he won't take it. You're mine all mine.

Scott Hall, Scared Or Not?

We then cut to the interview area backstage where Marissa Mazzola is standing by with the World Wrestling Federation Champion, Scott Hall.

Marissa Mazzola- Scott Hall, Tonight you prepare to defend the World Wrestling Federation Championship against "Party Boy" Marty Jannetty in the main event. But last night, You defeated the man you'll defend the WWF Championship against at Wrestlemania 13, The Undertaker. It took three shots with a steel chair to do it. You busted him open, But after the match ended, The Undertaker sat up! He didn't seem hurt at all! Scott Hall, Many people think that you might be scared of The Undertaker. Is that true? Are you scared of The Undertaker?

Scott Hall- I am scared of The Undertaker? Come on, You think that Morticia scares me? Hell, He can bring his whole Addams family down to the ring with him, And I'll stick beat the living hell out of him. See, Last night I did what I had to do. It was no holds barred, Anything goes, And I did what I did to beat The Undertaker. The fact is, He's gonna be in a whole world of trouble come Wrestlemania 13 when he challenges me for the title. I am the World Wrestling Federation Champion, I fear no one! I've beaten everyone who's gotten in my way. Ask Shawn Michaels how it felt to lose the title in Madison Square Garden, Ask HBK what it felt being thrown off the top of a ladder and going crashing right onto concrete floor. Why don't you ask Bret Hart what it was like losing in his own country to me and then losing the steel cage match? See, Everyone can talk all they want, But nobody has been able to beat me for this title. Not Bret, Not HBK, Not Sid, Not Rick Martel. And The Undertaker will be another name on the list of people Scott Hall has defeated without even breaking a sweat! If you think I am scared of The Undertaker, Then you're gonna get a big shock come Wrestlemania 13. He can sit up like a zombie all he wants, But he will not sit up after Wrestlemania 13 when I lay him out with the Outsider's Edge.

Marissa Mazzola- Tonight you defend the WWF Championship against Marty Jannetty. Due to the no holds barred main event last night, Some people might say that you're not in the best condition to be defending the title tonight, And that it could give Jannetty the advantage and the upset, What do you have to say about that?

Scott Hall- You think Jannetty's gonna beat me? You think that dancing fool will somehow be able to defeat me? I am the WWF Champion, He's nobody. What's he done in the WWF? He had like a two week Intercontinental title reign and that was it. How many times did I hold the Intercontinental Championship? Five times! I am also the current World Wrestling Federation Champion, Marty Jannetty has no chance in hell of defeating me. I might not be at one hundred percent, But Scott Hall can defeated Marty Jannetty any day of the week!

Marissa Mazzola- Fans, Up next, It'll be this man right here, The WWF Champion, Scott Hall defending the title against Marty Jannetty!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Kevin Nash hits Mark Henry with a devastating big boot to the face, And finishes him off with a elbow drop to the back of the head to pick up the win! (In Your House "The Final Journey" 2/16/97)

World Wrestling Federation Championship

Scott Hall© Vs. "Party Boy" Marty Jannetty

Rumor has it that this was a match to see if Jannetty could hang in the main event, Everyone backstage was quite pleased with how this one turned out. Despite Jannetty only being a midcard wrestler, The crowd was into everything "Party Boy" did here tonight. Even though this was for the title, Jannetty started off dancing at Hall! The funniest moment came when Hall went to throw his toothpick at Jannetty and Jannetty caught it, Put it in his mouth and still danced at Hall and the referee! Jannetty then tossed the toothpick right into Hall's face! Jannetty really stepped up his performance for his first Monday Night Raw main event match in ages. Jannetty got dominated by Hall in the beginning of the match, Until he caught Hall with a devastating enziguri kick. Jannetty did everything he could to defeat Hall, Including delivering the Rocker Dropper for a close near fall. During the match up, Referee Earl Hebner got accidentally clotheslined by Jannetty. This allowed Hall to low blow Jannetty. Hall went to the outside and grabbed the World Wrestling Federation Championship. Hall came into the ring with the World Wrestling Federation Championship and went to hit Jannetty, But Jannetty ducked and super kicked Hall! Jannetty then took the World Wrestling Federation Championship and nailed Hall with it right in between the eyes! Jannetty tossed the gold to the outside and covered Hall, Hebner got up and made a very dramatic count, Gaining two for Jannetty. The crowd couldn't believe it! They started booing Hebner while Jannetty slammed Hall down. Jannetty went up top and went for the Party Boy Dance, But Hall moved out of the way! But, Jannetty landed on his feet! Hall and Jannetty started trading blows, With Jannetty planting Hall with a kick to the gut. Jannetty went for a backslide, But Hall countered and delivered the Outsider's Edge to Jannetty! Hall covered Jannetty and scored the win, Retaining the WWF Championship! After the match ended, Hall took the World Wrestling Federation Championship and posed with it. But before he could celebrate any longer, The lights went off! When they came back on, The Undertaker stood behind Hall holding the steel chair that Hall used to pin The Undertaker with at In Your House! Hall turned around and looked shocked as The Undertaker stood behind him! Monday Night Raw went off the air with Hall fleeting the ring while the deadman stood in the ring holding the steel chair. Jim Ross yelled It's started! Wrestlemania 13 is heating up! What in the hell will Scott Hall have to do to retain the title in Chicago?

85, 86, 84 ***1\4

The WWF World title has lost image.

Overall Rating- 88

TV Rating- 7.44

Competition

Monday Nitro

TV Rating- 6.42

Attendance- 7,512

Ticket Sales- $300,480

Notes

"Our ratings battle with Monday Nitro is so close that neither show is gaining a clear advantage!" -Sophie

"How about booking me against Ahmed Johnson? I'm sure we could do some pretty entertaining stuff that the fans would like." -Vader

"Ahmed Johnson was working too stiffly, i could have been badly hurt." -Kevin Nash

"I think i should be higher up the card." -Don Harris

News

- Vader has suffered a tricep strain and will be out for two months.

Edited by Baby Hewey

user posted image

Date: February 21, 1997

Friday Night Mayhem comes to you from Germany for the first time ever! And we got big things happening tonight. Dok Hendrix has been replaced by Jerry "The King" Lawler at the announce position, Hendrix will now be alongside Todd Pettengill on RAW Saturday Night. But that's not all, Tonight we're going to see the biggest main event ever on Friday Night Mayhem! The "Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels will go one on one with Billy Gunn in the main event! Billy Gunn has been amazing ever since breaking up with his brother Bart Gunn last August. Billy Gunn has claimed that he has evolved to the next level. And he has a chance to achieve all the glory in the world tonight when he faces Shawn Michaels. If Billy Gunn were to upset Shawn Michaels tonight, He would instantly become a contender for every title, He'd instantly become a big time player. But that's easier said than done, As Michaels dominated the year 1996 beating everyone who stood on his way, Which one of these great WWF superstars will walk out the winner tonight?

Commissioner Ric Flair will be in Chemnitz tonight, The Commissioner will address his latest confrontations with "The Genetic Wonder" Kevin Nash. What will the Commissioner have to say? Kevin Nash will also be here tonight, Will we see Nash make Flair another victim to the Jackknife?

Matches for Friday Night Mayhem

Steve Bradley Vs. Taka Michinoku

The Patriot, Jesse James and "All American" Bart Gunn Vs. Duke "The Money Maker" Droese, Simon Diamond and Johnny Swinger

World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Championship

Steve Austin© Vs. Yokozuna

"The Wildman" Marc Mero Vs. Hollywood Holly

Shawn Michaels Vs. Billy Gunn

Plus, We'll be hearing from Commissioner Ric Flair! Kevin Nash is also scheduled to be here tonight! Don't miss all the action on UPN!

MARTY!!~

Anyways, great PPV. I almost won again :)

Glad to see Snow vs. Austin will finally happen, and Hall's win definitly suprised me. Glad to see Todd was involved with the PPV and Wrestlemania is shaping up nicely. HBK vs. Jack should be great.

user posted image

Channel: UPN

Time Slot: Prime Time

Date: February 21, 1997

Attendance: 10,009

Ticket Sales: $400,360

Announcers: Jonathan Coachman and Jerry Lawler

Voice Over- The World Wrestling Federation, For over fifty years the revolutionary force in sports entertainment.

Friday Night Mayhem comes on the air with a video package showing great World Wrestling Federation action. When the video ends, We're taken inside the arena where pyro goes off from the rafters and from the entrance way. We then head over to our announce position where Jonathan Coachman and Jerry Lawler are standing by. They are very excited and hype up tonight's big show.

Steve Bradley Vs. Taka Michinoku

Taka was over big time here with the German crowd, Coachman announced that Monday Night Raw and next week's Friday Night Mayhem will also come from Germany, So I guess Monday Night Raw will be taped instead of being shown live. Bradley again refused to shake hands with his opponent before the match, And slapped Taka right across the face! Taka and Bradley had a good match up here, With both men hitting some innovative high flying offensive maneuvers. Taka Michinoku out wrestled Bradley on and used his speed to take control of this match. Michinoku ended up going for a head scissors take over, But Bradley caught Taka and drove him down to the canvas with a face first powerbomb, Allowing Bradley to take over the match. Bradley used plenty of suplexes here, But could not put Taka away. Bradley posed alot as well, With the German crowd not appreciating the actions of this disrespectful young man. Bradley took down Taka with a spinning suplex and went up top. Bradley went for a moonsault, But Taka moved out of the way and Bradley hit the canvas. Taka quickly made the comeback, Gaining several quick near falls over Bradley. Taka took down Bradley with a hurricanrana take over and called for the Michinoku Driver, Taka went to deliver the Michinoku Driver, But Bradley slipped out of it and delivered the Simply Stunning to Taka to gain the pin fall and the upset. After the match ended, Bradley walked to the back saying he was gonna be crowned the Light Heavyweight Champion, And that he's still undefeated. The announcers couldn't believe that Bradley holds victories over Scorpio, Chavo Guerrero and Taka Michinoku!

75, 68, 82 **3/4

Taka Michinoku lost overness from this match.

Steve Bradley gained overness from this match.

Why Did Benoit And Pillman Do It?

Chris Benoit and Brian Pillman make their way down to the ring receiving boos from this German crowd, Footage is shown of the brutal attack by Benoit and Pillman on Brian Adams and Brian Lee at In Your House, Coachman asks why did Benoit and Pillman do it, Benoit and Pillman are handed microphones, Both men look as intense as ever, And wait for the crowd to quiet down.

Brian Pillman- You German's should shut the hell up before I go out there and kick all your asses, Just like America kicked Germany's ass back in WWII! You know, Ever since Sunday night we've been getting asked why did we attack Brian Adams and Brian Lee? Why? I'll tell you why, We came to the WWF in November, We worked our asses off and yet no one ever handed us the titles. Adams and Lee screwed us a few weeks ago when we had our match, We could have been crowned champions if those two morons hadn't gotten involved! We're the best wrestlers in the company, And we get nothing! We work just as hard as all the top guys, But where's our main event matches? We didn't even get a spot in the Royal Rumble for God's sake! They put like three has beens in the Rumble, Instead of giving us our spots! We realized that talent doesn't mean s*** when you're not one of the WWF's boys. See, We come from another wrestling franchise so to speak, And that means we have to worker harder, We have to wait while the untalented WWF loyalists hog up all the spotlight until someone realizes how good we truly are. Well, The fact of the matter is that we don't give a damn what wrestling promotion we came from, We're the two most talented guys on the damn roster and everybody knows it! So, We're not gonna sit around and wait for the WWF boys to get everything we deserve, Adams and Lee, You two are our targets. You got something we want, The WWF Tag Team Championship. And boys, We're taking those straps!

Chris Benoit- See, When we came to the WWF we were looking forward to wrestling the competition. To wrestling the best that the WWF had to offer, Because quite frankly, Where we came from, All it was, Was a bunch of old has beens from the WWF hogging up our spotlight! Not letting us get the attention we deserved! Both of us have more talent in our index fingers then the current stars down there! And yet, We never got anything! Then we come here, Everyone said it would be different. They said that Benoit and Pillman would get our chance here, And what happens? Our spotlight gets taken by Adams and Lee! And why is that? Oh yeah, I forgot. When you come from somewhere other than the WWF, If you had wrestled for another company day and day out, You won't get a chance! It doesn't matter how much talent you have, In the end, You have to wait and wait and wait until they finally decide to see what you can do. Well, We're not waiting! Adams and Lee, Consider last Sunday night the first step. Chris Benoit and Brian Pillman are going to take those titles from you, We're going to get our chance to finally hold some gold! Because the only place the two of you belong in, Is down there with all the other WWF has beens!

Brian Pillman- Adams and Lee, You guys are going to be living the horror of what it's like to step into the ring with us, We're more talented than the both of you any day of the week! And you know it! We're going to take our opportunity, We're not gonna sit around and wait! We're taking your titles and then nobody is gonna be able to hold us back! We........

The German crowd goes crazy as the music of Brian Adams and Brian Lee hit the arena. Brian Pillman and Chris Benoit do not seem too happy as the WWF Tag Team Champions stand on top of the entrance way. Lee and Adams look at the crowd, And start walking down the entrance way! Benoit and Pillman both get ready for a fight as the champions charge into the ring! Adams takes on Benoit while Lee and Pillman slug it out! Both teams trade blows, With the champions getting the better of Pillman and Benoit. Adams and Lee are soon able to toss both Benoit and Pillman right out to the floor! Adams and Lee stand in the ring asking Benoit and Pillman to come back in, But Pillman and Benoit decide that they've had enough for tonight, And they head to the back! The German fans boo as Benoit and Pillman walk up the ramp way, Leaving this fight like cowards. Coachman asks what Bulldog will have to say about this, Since he and Vader were considered the number one contenders for the titles, But since Vader is out with a injury, What will Bulldog do?

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Interview with The Money Mine

Friday Night Mayhem returns from the commercial break with The Money Mine making their way down to the ring, Getting huge heat from the crowd. Lots of "you sold out" chants directed at Sycho Sid. Once The Money Mine are in the ring, Dawn Marie is handed a microphone by Howard Finkel.

Dawn Marie- You people can boo Sycho Sid all you want, But he made the right decision for his future. He's now a winner, Unlike you. He joined us because he knows that in The Money Mine, We can get the job done. And that with us by his side, He will become the next World Wrestling Federation Champion. It's true. Sycho Sid, You proved to the whole world that you are a smart man. That you don't need the fans backing you up. All you need is money. And The Money Mine. Sycho Sid made the right choice for himself, How dare you people boo him? He has done everything for you fans and has never gotten anything in return. Now, When he wants the WWF Championship and a better lifestyle for himself, You boo him! You people really are ungrateful! And as far as The Patriot goes, We know you got yourself a team for tonight's match, But there won't be a match between you and Sid. If you want a match with Sycho Sid so badly, You'll have to go through Simon Diamond, Johnny Swinger and Duke Droese. And then maybe, Just maybe, You'll get a match with Sycho Sid. Now, Mr. Sid, You can tell all these fans your reason for joining us, But they already know it.

Sycho Sid- Thank you Dawn Marie. See, I joined The Money Mine for a chance to become a champion. I wasn't going anywhere in the WWF, And how dare you people boo me? I never said I wasn't joining The Money Mine, I did what I had to do for my career. And everyone who tries to stop The Money Mine will get run over! And Patriot, No one told you to meddle in my business. You got what you had coming, And with The Money Mine backing me up, I will be the next World Wrestling Federation Champion!

Dawn Marie- And as far as The Patriot, Jesse James and Bart Gunn are concerned, You boys come on out here, And you'll get the same treatment The Patriot got this Sunday night when he was beat down like a dog, Like a very poor dog!

Simon Diamond gained overness from this segment.

The Patriot, Jesse James and "All American" Bart Gunn Vs. Duke "The Money Maker" Droese, Simon Diamond and Johnny Swinger with Dawn Marie and Sycho Sid

The German crowd didn't seem to like The Patriot and Bart Gunn at all, Booing both men when they made their entrances. This one was a pretty solid match up, But the WWF was expecting a better crowd response during the match. Lawler spent most of the match bragging about how he took Dok Hendrix's spot for Friday Night Mayhem, And how he could not only wrestle, But announce at the same time. Sid and Dawn Marie didn't get involved until the end. The Patriot got the hot tag and started cleaning house, With the German crowd booing him. Bart Gunn and Jesse James joined the fight and ended up getting into it with Diamond and Swinger on the outside. The Patriot came off the top with the Patriot Missile to Droese and called for the Uncle Slam. Dawn Marie got up on the apron and distracted the referee, Allowing Sycho Sid to come into the ring and Choke Slam The Patriot! Sid left the ring while Droese covered The Patriot for the win. After the match ended, James and Gunn went into the ring to check on The Patriot while The Money Mine headed to the back with the victory.

78, 76, 80 **3\4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Steve Austin© Vs. Yokozuna

Austin requested this match up according to the announcers so that he could get ready for his Wrestlemania 13 title defense, Coachman said that Austin wanted this match due to Yokozuna being a former two time WWF Champion, With wins over Bret "The Hitman" Hart and many other legends in the WWF. Austin jumped Yokozuna from behind to try to gain an advantage here. Austin showed a mean streak here, With Coachman saying that Austin seemed so desperate to keep the Intercontinental Championship and wondered what he'd do at Wrestlemania 13 against his friend, Al Snow. Austin's offense didn't last long against the five hundred fifty eight pound Yokozuna, Who started throwing Austin down and then hammering on Austin with right hands. Yokozuna came close to putting Austin away several times, Even gaining a very close two count with a samoan drop, But Austin somehow kicked out. Yokozuna went for the Bonzai Drop, But Austin moved out of the way and took down Yokozuna with the Stone Cold Stunner to retain the title. Austin grabbed the title and quickly hugged it like a mad man. Austin went to the back posing with the title as we went to a commercial break.

81, 85, 75 **1\2

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Wrestlemania 13, Who Will Be The Intercontinental Champion?

We cut to the back when we return from the break, Al Snow is standing by and we see Steve Austin sitting down on a bench with his Intercontinental Championship. Austin, Much like Snow after wrestling his match, Is sweating and breathing hard.

Al Snow- Awesome match Steve, You beat the hell out of Yokozuna tonight! Way to go man, You're still the WWF Intercontinental Championship.

Steve Austin- You're damn right about that, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin is still the champion, And I will remain the champion for a very long time to come. Yokozuna went down like the five hundred pound piece of trash that he is! I don't know why I'm sweating so damn much, Since he was barely a challenge for me.

Al Snow- Yeah, I mean it's Yokozuna, He's not really that much of a challenge.

Steve Austin- What are you saying Al? You're saying I don't get competition? I beat a former two time WWF Champion! In less than five minutes! I whipped that man's fat ass! He went down! Bam! Stone Cold Stunner! It was the hardest match of my career!

Al Snow- That's not what I meant, Sure, Yokozuna is a tough guy. But, I had to go through a triple threat match on Monday Night Raw. Against two former WWF Intercontinental Champions, And one of them happens to be the '96 King Of The Ring winner. I fought two men, You had to fight a man who might weight more than those two combined, But I fought two men and won.

Steve Austin- And don't forget who made sure you won on Monday Night Raw. Who made sure you didn't tap out to Rick Martel.

Al Snow- Yeah, Thanks. Well, I'm gonna be heading on to the hotel. I got alot of tapes to study. You know, To get ready for our huge match up at Wrestlemania 13.

Steve Austin- Tapes? Of what? Me?

Al Snow- Of course, I gotta study your every move Steve. I'm gonna be ready for Wrestlemania 13. I'm gonna be ready for our huge match. It's gonna steal the show, I'm going to make sure I know you better than you know yourself come Wrestlemania 13. Let me just say, We're friends and all, But come Wrestlemania 13, You're gonna have a tough challenge in front of you Steve. A very tough challenge. I'll see you later man, Congratulations once again on the "tough" win.

Al Snow grabs his bags and leaves the locker room. Austin is shown looking a bit concerned as he clutches the Intercontinental Championship.

Steve Austin- Don't worry, He's not getting anywhere near you. You're all mine, Al might have his tapes, But I will leave with the title. I'll make sure of it.

Austin then grabs his stuff and car keys and leaves the dressing room. The announcers wonder if Austin is going to watch some tapes of Al Snow to study for their Wrestlemania 13 match.

"The Wildman" Marc Mero with Sable Vs. Hollywood Holly with Chris Kanyon

Hollywood Holly and Kanyon got some big heat here, Kanyon kept interfering like crazy despite having a crippling knee injury which is why he's managing Hollywood, Well, That's what Kanyon says. Mero and Hollywood have fought a couple of times this year and have always put on a solid showing. Mero had control of this one early, But the injured Kanyon stopped that when this went to the outside. Kanyon clotheslined Mero behind the referee's back. Kanyon even laid some kicks and stomps on Mero with his "injured" leg. Hollywood Holly gained near falls on Mero and used a few suplexes. Hollywood posed alot here, Even posing at Sable, Who looked disgusted at Hollywood. Mero started making the comeback after catching Hollywood coming off the top rope with a drop kick. Mero went bananas on Hollywood with right hands, Mero used plenty of quick take downs and used his speed to get the better of Hollywood. Kanyon ended up getting up on the apron after Mero delivered a brutal DDT to Hollywood. Sable pulled Kanyon off the apron, With Kanyon falling on the floor and screaming like a maniac, Saying that his leg is hurting, Hollywood Holly was able to attack Mero from behind, But in the end, Mero delivered a samoan drop to Hollywood and then came off the top rope with the Wild Thing for the win. Mero and Sable left to the back with Kanyon still on the ground overreacting, Clutching his leg and screaming. Paramedics came down from the back to check on Kanyon, But he quickly got all better and he and Hollywood walked to the back. Coachman says that if the WWF does find out Kanyon's been faking a injury so he wouldn't have to wrestle, He could be in big trouble.

80, 81, 78 **3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Can The Commissioner Make "The Genetic Wonder" Obey The Law?

Commissioner Ric Flair makes his way down to the ring to a big ovation from the crowd. The Commissioner walks down to the ring in a nice looking suit with a big smile on his face. Coachman and Lawler talk about the confrontation between Flair and Nash on Monday Night Raw, And asked if Flair was going to address the situation tonight.

Ric Flair- Wooooooooo! Chemnitz, Germany! Wooooooo! The Commissioner is here tonight! Wooooooooo! Oh yeah! You know it won't be a Friday night without the Commissioner being out here! So far we've seen some great action! Great action by these WWF Superstars! Woooooooo! I know all you fans are wondering why Slick Ric is out here, I'm out here to address something that has been bothering me for awhile now. And that something is "The Genetic Wonder" himself, Kevin Nash. Now, Kevin Nash, I have all the respect in the world for you. You were one of the greatest WWF Champions this industry has ever seen! You defended that title day in and day out very proudly. But now, I got a big problem with you Kevin Nash. See, You seem to think that you can walk around the WWF and do whatever you want, But it doesn't work that way. I make the rules around here Kevin Nash. And I can't have you going around attacking referees and wrestlers. On Monday Night Raw, I did what I had to do. I don't like to threaten wrestlers, But you are very close to getting a fine. You were out for months, Never called the WWF, Never bothered to return, And then when you did come back, You went out there and destroyed everyone. I got a big problem with that, And you're gonna stop. Because if not, You will get a big fine! That's money out of your wallet big man! I am the Commissioner. That means I make the rules, Not you! And you will not go around and do what you want, You answer to me just like each and every other WWF superstar! And..........

Kevin Nash's music interrupts Commissioner Ric Flair to loud boos from the fans. Kevin Nash walks down to the ring and gets right in Flair's face. Nash grabs a microphone and waits for the booing to stop before he speaks.

Kevin Nash- First of all, I don't know who the hell you think you are. I had Ahmed Johnson down on Monday night and you come out there and disarm me. That's twice you stuck your nose where it didn't belong Ric Flair. See, The Commissioner is suppose to make matches. That's all you do. You don't come out here and try to suck up to the crowd. You don't try to boss other wrestlers around, Especially me. Why don't you ask the former Commissioner, Gorilla Monsoon why he had to quit. He got in the way of "The Genetic Wonder", And he had to be shown who the man around here is. You might be the Commissioner, But I run the show!

Ric Flair- Is that so Nash? You run the show around here?

Kevin Nash- You're damn right I do. I do what I want, When I want. And can't nobody tell me to a damn thing! Especially not some has been who hasn't wrestled a match in almost a year!

Ric Flair- Listen to me! I am the Commissioner! And I do get to tell you what you can and can't do! See, I tried being nice and patient, But you had to be a total jackass! So let me tell you something Nash, Next time you cross the line, Whether it's beating someone down after a match, Or beating up a referee, Whatever it may be, I will come down to that ring and I won't fine you, That's too good for you. What I'll do is knock some damn sense into your head! Only one man runs the WWF, And that's the Commissioner! And if you want to do something about it, I suggest you do it. Because, If you think you're going to bully the Commissioner of this federation, Then you're gonna get a big reality check! Wooooooooo!

Kevin Nash- Heh, What, You're gonna stop me? Come on Flair. Don't embarrass yourself anymore than you already have. You can't do a damn thing to stop me. Lets get the facts straight, You're almost heading into retirement, You're an old man. A has been. Sure, You're a former fifteen time World Champion, But Flair, That was then and this is now. It's 1997, Not 1987. Your time has come and passed long ago. One year ago you were getting your ass handed to you by the geezers down there in Atlanta. What makes you think you could actually take me on?

Ric Flair- Like you said, That was then and this is now. But, I'm not looking for a fight Kevin Nash. Unless you do cross the line. And if there is a fight between us, I'll beat your ass real good pal! Woooooo! You might be a genetic wonder, But I'm the damn nature boy! Just remember something, I am the Commissioner around here. I can book you in any kind of match I want, And if you do get out of line with me, I'll book you against five, Ten, Hell, Twenty guys! Don't push it!

Kevin Nash- Look at you, Having to resort to trying to screw me over. You can book me against how many guys you want, But the end result will always be the same. I'll run right over their asses. And you know something Commissioner? When I look at you, I look at the next man who will be made just another victim to "The Genetic Wonder".

Kevin Nash leaves the ring with the same cocky grin he had on Monday Night Raw. Ric Flair stands in the ring as we go to a commercial break with the announcers asking if Ric Flair would really get into it with Kevin Nash, And if Flair stood a chance against "The Genetic Wonder".

COMMERCIAL BREAK

What Happened?

We return from the commercial break with our cameras cutting to the parking lot. This is right outside the arena, We see Al Snow lying down on the ground with blood all over the floor. There's a big lead pipe with blood all over it. In front of Al Snow, Is his car. It seems like Al Snow never made it out of the arena and that someone has taken him out before he could even open the door, As his keys are on the door. After a few seconds of Snow being down on the ground, We see Road Agents and Referees running down to the scene. One of the Road Agents calls for a ambulance. We can hear one of the referees saying "it must have been Austin." But another referee says that he saw Austin leave while Snow was still inside the arena searching for some tapes. It appears that Al Snow didn't go to the hotel right away and instead, Went searching for more tapes. A ambulance finally arrives on the scene and they load up Al Snow on a stretcher and haul him into the ambulance. The ambulance drives off with us being taken to the announce table. Coachman says that even though Al Snow can be a jerk at times, No one deserves to be taken out like this. Lawler says that the prime suspect is a paranoid Austin, But that there's witnesses saying Austin left while Al Snow was still inside the building. The announcers wonder why anyone would take out Al Snow.

Interview with Shawn Michaels

We then cut to the backstage interview area where Kevin Kelly is standing by with the "Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels.

Kevin Kelly- Alot of wild things has happened here tonight in Chemnitz, Germany. But tonight's main event will feature this man right here, The "Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels stepping into the ring with the evolved Billy Gunn. Shawn Michaels, This past Monday night we saw you lay down a challenge for Wrestlemania 13 to Cactus Jack, He accepted it and you're letting him pick a stipulation for this match up. Why in God's name would you let this psychotic man choose a stipulation for your match at Wrestlemania 13?

Shawn Michaels- Why? It's quite simple Kevin. Cactus Jack claims to be the most hardcore guy ever to set foot in a wrestling ring. So, When we step into the ring at Wrestlemania 13 with his rules, With his stipulations, It'll be a fair match according to him. There will be no favoritism. I'm confident that at Wrestlemania 13 I will beat Cactus Jack. I'm confident that I will defeat Cactus Jack in a match of his choice. And you know why? Because I'm Shawn Michaels! I am the greatest WWF Champion this company has ever seen, I fought everyone that stood in my way. Except for one man, And that man is of course, Cactus Jack. Cactus Jack claims that I avoided him, That's not true. I would have gladly put the title on the line against Cactus Jack if he ever laid down the challenge. It's not my fault he was getting his ass handed to him by the deadman daily. And at Wrestlemania 13, When we meet in his match, With his stipulations, Shawn Michaels will beat Cactus Jack just like I've beaten everyone else who has ever stepped into the ring with me. Wrestlemania 13 will be a very violent and bloody night for one man, And that one man is Cactus Jack.

Kevin Kelly- On Monday Night Raw we saw you hit Cactus several times with a steel chair, Busting him open even! And he laughed! He laughed at the face of a chair shot! How do you plan on going into a match where he's choosing the stipulations, Against a man who doesn't care about how hurt he can get, As long as he hurts you?

Shawn Michaels- What will I do? I'll do whatever it takes. If I gotta hit him fifty times with a steel chair, I'll do it! If I got to throw him onto a concrete floor, I'll do it! He thinks pain is his calling? It'll be the thing that ends him at Wrestlemania 13. Lets see how badly he wants to make a name for himself when I put him through hell and back at Wrestlemania 13. HBK might not be in the main event, But this is just as good. Hurting that son of a b**** and making him realize that there is someone out there who's just as bad as he is, Will be worth it.

Kevin Kelly- Tonight it's you and Billy Gunn one on one, You have never been in the ring with a athlete like Billy Gunn. Billy Gunn has claimed that he has evolved to the next level, And he also has Sunny in his corner. Your thoughts on this big match up?

Shawn Michaels- So, Mr. Gunn thinks he's evolved? He's evolved into what exactly? He used to be a guy with a porn star mustache and cowboy jeans and now he's what? A guy with a bad hair cut, Goofy tights and the easiest girl around as his manager? That's not evolution, No, That's more like hitting rock bottom! But that's okay, Because if you think that this evolution or whatever you wanna call it, Will help you, Then bring it on. I will say this to Sunny, If you try to get involved in anyway shape or form in tonight's main event, Then I will not hesitate to kick the living hell out of you. Because, HBK isn't in the best of moods tonight, And anyone that crosses my path will get hurt tonight.

Kevin Kelly- Good luck Shawn, Fans, Coming up next, It's Shawn Michaels versus Billy Gunn in the main event!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- D'Lo Brown gets finished off by the H-Bomb! (Monday Night Raw 2/17/97)

Shawn Michaels Vs. Billy Gunn with Sunny

Like Marty Jannetty, Billy Gunn was given this one as a try out to see if he could hang in there with the main eventers. Billy Gunn showed great potential here, But it's hard to look bad when you're against Shawn Michaels. The German crowd was into this one big time, With Billy Gunn cursing at the fans in German. Sunny was also wearing a red, white and blue outfit to piss off the fans. Michaels started this one using his speed to keep Billy Gunn down. Michaels also out wrestled Billy Gunn quite easily here. Sunny tried to interfere of course, But she quickly got the message that Michaels wasn't in the mood to mess around when he almost super kicked her off the apron. Billy Gunn took control of the match when they went to the outside and Billy send Shawn Michaels into the steel ring post. Billy Gunn rammed Michaels into the steel ring post and suplexed Michaels on the padded floor! Billy Gunn dominated Michaels in the ring with Sunny slapping Michaels behind the referee's back a few times. Billy Gunn looked to have the match won several times, But he'd always stop and pose and curse at the German crowd. The crowd went crazy when Michaels started to make the comeback. Michaels ended up coming off the top rope with the elbow drop right to the heart. Michaels then delivered Sweet Chin Music to Billy, But before he could cover, Cactus Jack ran down from the back with a steel chair and drilled Michaels over the head with it for the disqualification! Michaels was left laid out, Cactus Jack stood over Shawn Michaels' body and had a sick smile on his face. Friday Night Mayhem went off the air with the announcers wondering if Shawn Michaels knows what he's gotten himself into, What kind of match will Cactus Jack choose for them to fight in at Wrestlemania?

87, 91, 81 ***3/4

Overall Rating- 85

TV Rating- 7.36

Notes

"Billy Gunn and Shawn Michaels didn't 'click' in their match, maybe due to their mismatched skills causing their styles not to gel?" -Pat Patterson

"Yokozuna and me don't have much chemistry in the ring. How about putting me in a program with a worker like The Undertaker? I think our styles would really work well together." -Steve Austin

"I think i should be higher up the card." -Duke Droese

RAW Saturday Night

Channel: USA Network

Time Slot: Late Evening

Date: February 22, 1997

Attendance: 10,047

Ticket Sales: $401,880

Announcers: Dok Hendrix and Todd Pettengill

RAW Saturday Night comes on the air with a video package showing great World Wrestling Federation action. When the video ends, We're taken to inside the arena where pyro goes off from the rafters and from the entrance way. We then head over to our announce position where Dok Hendrix and Todd Pettengill are standing by. They are very excited and hype up tonight's big show.

Doug Furnas, Phillip LaFon and John Bradshaw Vs. Ron Simmons and The Quebecers

Hendrix and Pettengill seem to be both heel announcers which is quite different. Rumor has it that people weren't happy with Shane McMahon's announcing, While others feel that it's only a matter of time before we see Shane McMahon involved in a storyline. It seems like Ron Simmons' push has ended as of now, The WWF doesn't really having anything for Simmons to do at the moment. The German crowd seemed to be into this match and oddly enough, Cheered The Quebecers more than anyone. The ending came when all six men got into it. Doug Furnas pinned Pierre Oulette with a release German suplex for the win.

76, 75, 77 **1\2

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Four Corners Match

Billy Kidman Vs. Ace Darling Vs. Devon Storm Vs. Mike Lockwood

Billy Kidman will more than likely be gone from his open contract by April, He could involved in the Light Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania, As the WWF wants to impress the crowd with the Light Heavyweight talent. This one wasn't a elimination match, And it wasn't too long. The crowd was bored and started chanting something in German. Billy Kidman won this one with the Shooting Star Press to Storm while Darling and Lockwood fought on the outside. Since this show was taped on Wednesday along with Friday Night Mayhem, Fans got to see Kidman wrestle on RAW Saturday Night for the WWF and on Hardcore TV for ECW, In both matches he was victorious.

64, 47, 82 **1/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Scott Taylor and Brian Christopher Vs. Van "Party Time" Hammer and Koko B. Party

Christopher and Taylor are another pair of Light Heavyweight wrestlers who seem like the odds on favorites to win the title. Hammer and Koko would be made into a regular team, But with Marty Jannetty looking like he's going up the card, I doubt we'll see Koko and Hammer make it past the tag team division. This one was good thanks to Taylor and Christopher bumping around and making the older guys look good. Koko was isolated here through out the match and ended up tagging in Hammer, Who the German crowd seemed to dig. Hammer came into the ring and started cleaning house, The ending came when Taylor rolled up Hammer with a hand full of tights for the win.

77, 71, 84 ***

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Danny Doring Vs. Jerry Lynn

Jerry Lynn will be gone at the beginning of March, It's a safe bet to say that he could end up touring with New Japan Pro Wrestling. Doring could end up staying with the WWF, To help out the Light Heavyweight division. The crowd wasn't into this one much, Except for when both men would hit some high spots. The five minute match saw Doring have control of Lynn until missing the Danaconda off the top rope. Lynn made a comeback and gained several quick near falls on Doring. Lynn went for the Cradle Piledriver to Doring, But Doring countered and drove Lynn down to the canvas with the Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am for the win in a big upset.

71, 53, 89 ***

Jerry Lynn lost overness from this match.

Danny Doring gained overness from this match.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

"Hindu Hero" Tiger Ali Singh Vs. Scorpio

Tiger Ali Singh's push seems to have started, With plans of him being apart of the next In Your House events. Tiger actually got a pretty big ovation from the crowd with Pettengill saying that the German fans liked the Hindu Hero. Not a bad match here, With Scorpio trying to get the crowd pumped up with some silly dancing and shouting. Tiger more or less squashed Scorpio without Scorpio barely getting any offense in on Tiger. Tiger finished Scorpio off with a high knee to the face followed up by a reverse neck breaker for the three count.

72, 62, 82 **1\2

Scorpio lost overness from this match.

Tiger Ali Singh gained overness from this match.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Steve Bradley remains undefeated by beating Taka Michinoku with the Simply Stunning! (Friday Night Mayhem 2/21/97)

British Bulldog Vs. Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart

With Vader being out with a injury, It looks like Bulldog will have to find himself a new partner. It seems that the WWF doesn't really want to push Bulldog as a singles wrestler right now and want him to stay in the tag team division. Not a pretty match here, But the crowd was hot for it. Bulldog got the biggest ovation of the night despite being a heel. Neidhart would be gone in a minute if he wasn't in laws with Bulldog, Bret Hart and Owen Hart. Mostly a kick and punch affair with Bulldog picking up the win with the Running Powerslam. RAW Saturday Night went off the air with British Bulldog posing as the announcers hyped tomorrow night's Monday Night Raw event.

78, 83, 69 *3/4

Overall Rating- 73

TV Rating- 2.93

Competition

Saturday Night

TV Rating- 1.91

Attendance- 7,517

Ticket Sales- $300,680

Hardcore TV

TV Rating- 2.91

Attendance- 1,257

Ticket Sales- $37,710

WCW Superbrawl

Date- February 23, 1997

Pay Per View Buyrate- 1.57

Attendance- 16,553

Ticket Sales- $993,180

Pay Per View Revenue- $3,925,000

Main Event- Shane Douglas Vs. The Giant

ABWF Global Warfare

Attendance- 35

Ticket Sales- $350

Notes

"Here is my weekly report on our battle with WCW. We have superior star power on our roster, which is hurting their image. We are seen as having better workers, and this is causing fans to choose us over them." -Sophie

"Our ratings battle with Hardcore TV is so close that neither show is gaining a clear advantage!" -Sophie

"How about booking me against Rocky Maivia? I'm sure we could do some pretty entertaining stuff that the fans would like." -Hunter Hearst Helmsley

"I think hooking me and Koko B. Party up in a regular tag team would work. We could get ourselves over, and use that to launch our singles careers." -Van Hammer

News

- Chris Kanyon has recently married a unknown daughter of Linda McMahon's after a whirlwind romance, Kanyon now has a unsackable contract and creative control.

Edited by Baby Hewey

user posted image

Date: February 24, 1997

Wrestlemania 13 is less than one month away. And tonight we're going to see a big main event take place. It'll be The Undertaker take on British Bulldog in tonight's main event. The Undertaker will challenge Scott Hall for the WWF Championship at Wrestlmenia 13, While Bulldog is left without a partner as Vader has been injured and put on the sidelines. But if Davey Boy Smith were to beat The Undertaker tonight, Then he would instantly become the number one contender for the WWF Championship. But that's easier said than done, This will be a huge main event tonight. Last week we saw Scott Hall flee the ring as the deadman stood before with him. It's been asked what will Scott Hall will have to do to defeat The Undertaker at Wrestlemania 13, With many people saying that there is no beating the deadman. Will Scott Hall show up tonight?

Cactus Jack's sick games have already begun, Shawn Michaels has let Jack choose the match that they will meet in at Wrestlemania 13. It can be any stipulation of Jack's choosing, Will Jack announce the match tonight? Last week we saw Jack get busted open and laugh! Will Shawn Michaels be able to overcome the odds at Wrestlemania 13? What will happen tonight when Cactus Jack shows up?

Matches for Monday Night Raw

"Hindu Hero" Tiger Ali Singh Vs. Scorpio

Ahmed Johnson Vs. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin©

Ken Shamrock, Brian Adams and Brian Lee Vs. Chris Benoit, Brian Pillman and Goldust with Marlena

The Undertaker Vs. British Bulldog

Plus, Sean Waltman makes his in ring return! This will be Waltman's first match back since Survivor Series! We'll hear from Cactus Jack! Kevin Nash will also be here tonight as well as Bret "The Hitman" Hart! Don't miss Monday Night Raw tonight!

Guest Prototype

Just got caught up. The PPV was nice. I like Benoit and Pillman as heels and Sid joining the Mine was cool. WM 13 is already looking stellar. Im guessing we will see Flair's in-ring return to face Nash. Keep it up!

• 3 months later...

At the end of February I moved home for the first time and obviously lost my internet connection. Just visiting my parents now and thought I'd check up on this as I read this almost religiously. What gives Hewey?, with the abandonment of this diary? I understand that it must have took some doing, going for as long as you have done but I just remembered about this today and was looking forward to seeing it again.

Well???? :blush::)

• 1 month later...