World Wrestling Federation 1996

Hewey

as I believe it was said a few pages back by Verder... HOLY BLUE HELL!

Hewey, what the hell are you doing man? Nash gets the belt and Hart has it for less than a month. I know the Hitman is pretty pissed at you now, but is he on the way out the door? Another screwjob about to happen? And is anyone else but me getting kinda pissed that Al Snow just got buried... AGAIN! I told you Hewey, and you said it wouldn't happen, but now I don't think Snow is even good enough for the European Title anymore. And Hall, where is he going. The right for a good flush? I know Jacobs is a beast and everything, but where does Hall getting back to the Main Event anytime soon going to happen?

But, still a solid PPV. I knew Michaels was going to turn heel sometime in the future, and it looks like it is going to be very, very soon. (Thank you god, him as a face is getting quite stale.) HHH and Goldust is probably the best feud you have done to date, and it is shapeing up to end at Survivor Series, which should be *****. At least you did Jack right and have him romp Vader back to next year. I still don't think its over, and I smell another Hell in the Cell for Jack to romp Vader again.

Anywayz, I'll take the good with the bad and hope you give another huge push for the Lightheavyweight Divison and hope Scorpio has a good run with the European Title now. I'll be reading man.

Thanks for the comments on IYH guys. As for the title switching hands, Wait until the today's wrestling world report, There will be a story on that. Chimp, I don't think either Hall or Snow were buried, But both men are very over in EWR, And Snow lost to two main event wrestlers. As for Hall, He did lose cleanly, But it was to Jacobs, Who's "unbeatable". The loss didn't hurt Hall at all imo. Verder, I'm sure Ludvig Borga will get himself a nice push. Thanks again for the comments. (Y)

IPB Image

Credit Kempay for the logo

Date: September 22, 1997

Monday Night Raw comes to you twenty four hours removed from last night's wild In Your House event. We saw it all last night, And to cap off the night, We saw the genetic wonder, Kevin Nash, Defeat Bret "The Hitman" Hart in a tough match to walk out of In Your House as the new WWF Champion. Tonight, We will hear from the brand new WWF Champion, The genetic wonder himself, Kevin Nash. What does "Big Daddy Cool" have to say after walking out of In Your House as the new WWF Champion? But that's not the big news, The man interviewing Nash will be the WWF's newest wrestler, A man who will host his own segment, The Disco's Lounge, Disco Inferno! Tonight, Disco Inferno will be interviewing the new WWF Champion, Kevin Nash. What will Nash have to say after his dominating performance last night?

Shawn Michaels finally ended his feud with Steve Austin by defeating Austin in the last man standing match last night. But after the match ended, Michaels snapped and attacked Austin and a few officials. With Shawn Michaels losing control once again, Will he get suspended from the WWF? Both Ric Flair and Rick Rude will be in Richmond tonight, And both men have a huge announcement regarding the future of Shawn Michaels.

Monday Night Raw will also see alot of great action. Tonight, D'Lo Brown takes on Mr. Perfect in singles action. Can the 1997 King Of The Ring defeat the perfect one? Also, Scorpio defends his WWF European Championship against one of the best in the WWF, Kip Parker. Will Parker walk away with the title and end Scorpio's undefeated streak? Dynasty will take on two of the WWF's best Light Heavyweight's, Taka Michinoku and Ron Killings, And this should be a outstanding match. Also, Jesse James takes on Kareem Arif.

Plus, We'll be hearing from Hunter Hearst Helmsley. What will Hunter Hearst Helmsley have to say after getting beaten down by Goldust last night? Will Goldust be here tonight? We'll also have news from Darnell Porter regarding his debut in the WWF. This promises to be a wild episode of Monday Night Raw, Make sure you don't miss it.

PPV, comments while I read. . .

Opening sort of felt like a Raw match. Cloutier's issues was with a guys not in the match and he even came down to continue issues. Seemed more like a match to set up things rather than blow off a storyline. It's a off months PPV and this match did serve it's purpose. Though Jannetty seems like a lameduck champ since he would have lost if it wasn't for D Lo. I think, Jannetty needs to drop that title soon.

In retro, Envy needed that win. It doesn't help elevate Snow but this heel stable hasn't done anything significant for about a month. It was nice to bee reminded of Mavia again. Maybe the Nash and Maivia feud will be restarted afterall since Rocky was referring to Nash. Does that mean Nash wins the title tonight? I hope not. Poor Hart deserves so much better than a 1 months reign.

Wow, I wasn't expecting the Ahmed and Henry feud to go past tonight. It looks like you're serious about pushing Henry. You did a good job of putting him over as a monster but keeping Ahmed pretty strong too.

So, Goldust was playing mind games all along. I like it. It was sweet reading that Goldust was pouding the crap out of HHH. Some sweet retribution for all the months he was used. I looked forward to seeing this feud progress. It looks like it is long from being over. Maybe a streat fight for the next PPV?

Wow, what a brutal match between Cactus and Vader. That was the definition of a hardcore match at it's finest. A really big blow off to a feud that really did nothing for me. Hopefully, this has elevated Cactus back in his rightful spot in the main event.

I think it's only a matter of time before the Suicide Blonds take the title. Matches like this only make the build up to the win that much sweeter. You're doing a good job of making the tag titles seem important. I am definitely looking forward to a rematch.

Michaels definitely has new found a violent streak. As much as I wanted Austin to win the feud, I am liking the Michaels make over. Maybe he will become heel afterall.

Wow, Jacobs wins clean and no appearance by 'Taker. Wasn't expectin that. It definitely got him over as a true threat. Maybe even in position for a title shot?

DAMMIT! Big Lazy wins the title. Poor Bret. This won't make him any happier. It looks like he may be on his way out of the WWF. I was hoping he'd have a longer reign. It doesn't look like you'll make any effort to try to appease Bret. Too bad. I am intrigued to see what will happen with Nash and Michaels. I'm guessing Jammes is destined to be lost in the shuffle and that doesn't bother me.

A pretty good show with some shocking booking decisions. Definitely nothing badly booked. I can understand taking the title off someone who isn't happier and could soon be asking for his release. I hope you end up trying to keep Bret on.

A decent show and look forward to see what direction you can take with the world title. A lot of people that could be line for a shot. Definitely interested in Michaels and what happens with him.

IPB Image

Channel: USA Network

Time Slot: Prime Time

Date: September 22, 1997

Attendance: 7,007

Ticket Sales: $280,280

Announcers: Dok Hendrix and Vince McMahon

Voice Over- The World Wrestling Federation, For over fifty years the revolutionary force in sports entertainment.

Monday Night Raw comes on the air with a video package showing great World Wrestling Federation action. When the video ends, We're taken inside the arena where pyro goes off from the rafters and from the entrance way. We then head over to our announce position where Dok Hendrix and Vince McMahon are standing by. They are very excited and hype up tonight's big show.

The Fate Of HBK?

We go to the ring, And we got Ric Flair and Rick Rude standing by. Both men don't look like they're in the mood to bicker with each other tonight, And both men actually talk for a few seconds before Flair starts speaking.

Ric Flair- Last night, It was a great night for the WWF and it's fans. We saw a pay per view event that was truly amazing. Alot of things happened. However, Alot of individuals crossed the line last night. Alot of men were hurt, One of them, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. Yeah, I know you people don't like him, Hell, I don't care for him much either, But Austin's injuries came after the match ended. We all saw it. Shawn Michaels took a steel chair and beat the living hell out of Austin with it. It happened after the match ended. Now, I have no problem with what Shawn Michaels did during the match. Anything was allowed. But afterwards, He did not have to beat down Austin and officials. Shawn Michaels, We've warned you before, Now, We're going to live up to our promise. So, Would you please come out here?

Rick Rude- Shawn Michaels, I'm not going to be nice about it, Get your ass down here right now!

Shawn Michaels, Never one to disappoint, Makes his way down the entrance way with his music playing. The fans are on their feet, With McMahon saying Michaels might have gotten a even bigger fanbase after last night's events. Michaels just stares down both men in charge as he enters the ring. The fans chant "HBK" as Michaels takes a microphone.

Rick Rude- Shawn Michaels, I told you, I said if you did anything like that ever again, I'd suspend your ass! And damn it, That's what I'm going to do. After your actions last night, You are suspended until I say so! I expect you to be gone as soon as I am done speaking, Got that?

Shawn Michaels- So, I'm suspended? Gee wiz, Damn it, What am I going to do now? Hell, Do you think I give a damn about this? But you two should ask yourselves, "What will the WWF be without Shawn Michaels?" I mean, Who else on this roster can fill these shoes? And make no mistake about it, I am the man around here, No, I am God around here! And whether you like to admit it or not, Nobody is better than the "Heart Break Kid"! I know how Rude feels, But Flair, You've always been a man to give these people what they want, You always been fan friendly, Do you think I should be suspended?

Ric Flair- It's not a easy decision. I know these people don't like it. But Shawn Michaels, You crossed the line, I'm sorry, But I agree with Rick Rude, You are getting suspended until we say so.

Shawn Michaels- Fine, But hey, Don't complain when you two face the consequences.

Rick Rude- Is that a threat? I am not afraid of y.............

BAM! Sweet Chin Music to Rude! Rude is out! The fans are on their feet! Ric Flair is yelling at Michaels! This could explode! Flair tells Michaels to get his ass out of here! Michaels exits the ring and stands on the apron, Michaels taunts Flair, And the crowd is cheering Michaels. Flair goes to check on Rude, And doesn't notice Michaels entering the ring again. Flair turns around and gets floored by some Sweet Chin Music! My God! What has Shawn Michaels done? Michaels stands over both men's bodies and takes the microphone.

Shawn Michaels- Well, As good as that felt, That's not what I was talking about. I wonder what it would be like for this administration to have Monday Night Raw wrecked. Hmmmm, That's interesting, But hey, I'm not gonna do anything. Hell, I'm suspended! People, Take as many pictures as you can, Because this is the last time you'll see Shawn Michaels in a WWF ring for a long time, And you got these two jackasses to blame! Now, Hit my music!

Michaels' music plays and Michaels exits the ring. Michaels starts walking up the ramp way, But decides to leave through the crowd. Monday Night Raw goes to a commercial break with the announcers being in shock over what's happened.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Kareem Arif Vs. Jesse James

It's rumored that Jesse James has got himself some heat with management after a incident on Saturday night. It's unknown what James did, But there's reports of him being a headcase backstage. It's rumored that Arif is in line for a push, As McMahon has said to like the gimmick, And with the usual hossfest going on in the WWF right now, It's rumored that Arif will be put into a feud with a top heel when some of the current feuds end. This was a pretty good match up, And the fans were into it. Jesse James cheated through out the match, Doing whatever he could to try to put away Arif. In the end, James got frustrated that he could not put away Arif. James grabbed his baseball bat and went to hit Arif with it, But Arif ducked and slammed James down with the inner peace for the win.

Kareem Arif headed to the back with a big smile on his face while James protested his loss.

66, 75, 74 **

Jesse James lost overness from this match.

Kareem Arif gained overness from this match.

Face To Face

We cut to the interview area, And Marissa Mazzola is standing by with Kip Parker, And the WWF European Champion, Scorpio.

Marissa Mazzola- Fans, Tonight we're going to see what should be a great contest for the WWF European Championship. It will be the champion, Scorpio, Putting his title and his undefeated streak on the line against Kip Parker. Scorpio, You won the title on Friday night thanks to Francis Cloutier getting involved, And tonight, Not only is the title on the line, But so is your undefeated streak. Your thoughts?

Scorpio- First of all, Yeah, Francis Cloutier came down to the ring and meddled in my business. I didn't ask him too. I didn't need his help to win this title. I mean, Who's to say I wouldn't have defeated Marty Jannetty on my own? Hey, If Marty Jannetty ever wants a rematch for this title, He knows I'll give him one. But tonight, Kip Parker, Dog, I respect you. I know you will give me one heck of a challenge. I know you want this title, And I know you want to end my undefeated streak, But that ain't happening. Tonight, We're going to go out there and put on a great match, And in the end, I'm walking out with the title around my waist. Now, I know you think you're going to take this from around my waist, But Kip Parker, My friend, You're going to be another name on the list of people who's been beaten by Scorpio.

Kip Parker- Baby, Scorpio, Man, I know you're going to be a challenge. I mean, Baby, Tonight, The WWF European Championship is on the line, Baby! Scorpio, Baby, Against Kip Parker, Baby! And you're right, I want that title, And that undefeated streak of yours, Baby! And I'm going to give you everything I got tonight, Baby! Scorpio, You can fly through the air with the best of them, I've seen what you can do, Baby, But tonight, I am going to be the better man and walk out of Monday Night Raw as the new WWF European Champion, Baby!

Marissa Mazzola- Fans, Do not go away, Up next, Scorpio and Kip Parker face off for the WWF European Championship!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

World Wrestling Federation European Championship

Scorpio© Vs. Kip Parker W/Sable

Even though there was a segment to hype up this match, The crowd just seemed to be way out of it. This wasn't a bad match at all, As both Parker and Scorpio can put on solid matches, But the crowds reaction hurt it. Both men started off trading holds and counters, But things soon got into a faster pace, With Scorpio using his quickness to gain control of the match. However, Scorpio tried a plancha to Parker on the outside, And got caught and thrown into the steel ring post. Inside the ring, Parker got a series of close near falls over Scorpio. It definitely looked like we'd have a new champion. Kip Parker seemed to get more and more frustrated over the fact that he couldn't keep Scorpio down. Scorpio made the comeback, And caught Parker with a pair of a flying head scissors, Which took Parker to the floor. Scorpio followed up with a moonsault from the top all the way out to the floor onto a standing Parker. Scorpio picked up the win after countering the strutter into a backslide.

Scorpio and Parker shook hands after the match, And Parker headed backstage, Leaving Scorpio in the ring to celebrate his victory.

62, 65, 73 *3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

D'Lo Brown Vs. Mr. Perfect

D'Lo Brown has had a amazing 1997, But this was no doubt the biggest match of his career. Mr. Perfect was even cockier than usual here tonight, After he and Rick Martel walked out of In Your House with the victory. Mr. Perfect controlled things here by out wrestling D'Lo Brown early on, And he kept taunting D'Lo, Telling D'Lo rookies like D'Lo couldn't defeat a veteran like him. D'Lo Brown didn't seem intimidated by the veteran, And started whipping Perfect's behind. However, D'Lo ended up hitting the steel post shoulder first when Perfect moved out of the way of a charge. Mr. Perfect worked over D'Lo's shoulder for most of the match, Applying several submission maneuvers on D'Lo Brown. D'Lo Brown would not stay down, And made the comeback. D'Lo Brown was able to Sky High Perfect, But Perfect somehow got the shoulder up. Mr. Perfect caught D'Lo with a high knee and called for the Perfectplex. However, Perfect got distracted by Ken Shamrock, Who appeared on top of the stage. Perfect started taunting Shamrock, And told him to watch what he was gonna do. Perfect tried to apply the ankle lock to D'Lo, But D'Lo countered into a pinning predicament for the win!

D'Lo Brown left the ring, Celebrating his win by jumping out into the crowd. Shamrock just stared down Perfect before walking to the back.

71, 82, 74 **1/4

Mr. Perfect lost overness from this match.

D'Lo Brown gained overness from this match.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Disco's Lounge

We return from the commercial break with the lights in the arena being dimmed off. There's a large disco ball over the rafters, Which is lowered down a bit. Inside the ring, There's two chairs, With zebra skin on them. Disco music plays, And out comes Disco Inferno to some surprising cheers from the crowd. McMahon and Hendrix identify who he is, As he enters the ring. Disco does a bit of dancing before grabbing the microphone from the ring announcer.

Disco Inferno- All right, I know most of you people know who I am, But for the poor fools at home who don't know who I am, I am the most charismatic man ever to show his face inside a WWF ring. I am Disco Inferno! And tonight, Me being the man I am, The Disco God, The man who dances better than anyone in the history of the WWF, I have been granted my own segment on Monday night's, And this is the Disco's lounge. Tonight, I will make history. I will interview the brand new WWF Champion, The man who walked away from In Your House with the WWF Champion, Kevin Nash! Kevin Nash, I know you're excited over this moment, Come on down here, Make history tonight!

Kevin Nash's music hits and the crowd is going crazy. Kevin Nash comes walking down the entrance way, Dragging the WWF Championship along. Nash enters the ring and poses, No pyro tonight for the WWF Champion. Disco Inferno offers a handshake, And Nash accepts. Both men take their seats on the chair.

Disco Inferno- Welcome, Kevin Nash. Or should I say, Champ?

Kevin Nash- Whatever you wanna call me is fine with me. Neat set up you got here, Kid. Real nice stuff. It's nice to be interviewed sitting down for once.

Disco Inferno- Thank you, It took awhile for me to get it down perfectly, But I gotta say, It looks damn good. So, Kevin Nash, Last night, You walked into In Your House with your career on the line. Bret Hart gave you a fight, But in the end, You won, You walked out of In Your House as the new WWF Champion. Kevin, How does it feel being on top of the mountain?

Kevin Nash- Disco, I gotta tell you, It feels pretty damn good being the WWF Champion once again. I mean, It had been almost two years since the genetic wonder held the title, But now, The WWF Championship is back where it belongs, Around a true champion's waist. And as the WWF Champion, I vow to defend the title against all comers. I fought everyone off during my run two years ago, But this is 1997, I'm better than I ever was, And the genetic wonder is ready for anyone.

Disco Inferno- Kevin, You had the odds stacked against you last night. It looked like you were going to lose, Until that is, When your friend, Shawn Michaels ran down to the ring and made the save. Do you feel you won the title thanks to Shawn Michaels?

Kevin Nash- You know, I didn't even know HBK was going to be there last night. I thought he had left the building after his match, But I'm grateful he stuck around and saved me. Now, HBK never laid his hands on Bret Hart, He just made sure Jesse James didn't interfere. I beat Bret Hart. I Jackknifed Bret Hart straight to hell and pinned him one, two, three. I didn't need help beating Bret Hart. I did it on my own. Shawn saved me from a two on one attack, But I won the title all by myself.

Disco Inferno- No doubt, No doubt. You won the title with that devastating powerbomb to "The Hitman". And Kevin, Earlier tonight, Your friend, Shawn Michaels got suspended from the WWF. Your thoughts on what happened earlier tonight?

Kevin Nash- Look, Shawn Michaels did what he did last night. Hey, If Steve Austin messed around with me that much, I would have beaten his ass too. Okay, Shawn did hurt a few officials, But who wasn't? In my opinion, Shawn Michaels should not be suspended. Ric Flair and Rick Rude, Two guys I don't give a rat's ass about, Did the wrong thing tonight by suspending Shawn Michaels. Hell, HBK has got a large fanbase, You know, The Kliq? I mean, It's close to being as large as a group that supports the genetic wonder. If I was either Flair or Rude, I'd beg Shawn Michaels to return.

Disco Inferno- Kevin Nash, Since this is your second title reign in almost two years, One would think you'd take it lightly, But you said you'd face anyone who wanted a shot at the title. Do you really mean that?

Kevin Nash- You damn right I did. I will defend this title against anyone. It doesn't matter who. Whoever wants a shot at the WWF Championship will get one. To me, I don't give a damn who lines up to face me. I'll fight two, three, hell, Twenty guys at once!

Disco Inferno- Would that include the former champion, Bret "The Hitman" Hart?

Kevin Nash- Sure. If Bret's up for another ass kicking, I'll give him one. Hey, I beat his ass last night, And I'll do it again. The fact of the matter is, Bret Hart doesn't hold a candle to the genetic wonder, And he knows it. Bret Hart, As the former champion, You do get a rematch, And I know you're just dying for a chance to become a five time WWF Champion. I know you're mad over last night's loss, But "Hitman", Next time we meet, I.........

The crowd boos as Nash is cut off, Nash stops speaking as Bret Hart appears on the big screen. Bret Hart looks to be in a foul mood.

Bret Hart- Kevin Nash, You screwed me last night! You stole that WWF Championship from me and you know it! I had you beat! Shawn Michaels is the reason why you're the WWF Champion! And you know, I'm not going to let you get away with this. No, Tonight, Get ready. Yeah, You're putting that title in a rematch against me tonight! I am the former champion, And as the former champion, I get a rematch. And I want it tonight. And you know what? Lets have a real match. No interference, Just you and I one on one. Lets see who the better man is. Lets see if you're capable of defeating me without Shawn Michaels around. Kevin Nash, You're going to have the shortest title reign in history after I defeat you tonight and walk out of this dump as the new WWF Champion. I am the excellence of execution, And found that out last night. And tonight, After I leave this town as a five time WWF Champion, Everyone will know why I am the best there is, The best there was, And the best that there ever will be!

We cut to the ring, And Disco gets ready to talk. Nash just holds the WWF Championship.

Disco Inferno- Heh, Champ, Or should I say, Former champion? Bret Hart is ticked off! Kevin Nash, I like you and all, But bro, I think that title is leaving your waist tonight! I mean, I don't see anyone beating "The Hitman" two times in a row! You're good, But not that good! People, Enjoy the sight of Kevin Nash with the title around his waist, Because it's leaving his waist tonight! Nash, Thanks for joining me on the Disco Lounge, And don't get too upset when that title leaves your waist, After all, It's..........

Nash boots Disco Inferno in the face! Nash pulls Disco up and Jackknife Powerbombs Disco! Disco Inferno is out cold! Nash grabs his title and the mic.

Kevin Nash- Hey, Hitman, You think I'm a paper champion? After our match, You're going to end up like this little punk, Flat on your back!

Nash takes his title and exits as his music plays. The announcers hype up tonight's main event as we go backstage.

Disco Inferno debuted his new gimmick, (Cocky) it got a positive response.

Disco Inferno gained overness from this segment.

Payback's A Bitch

We go to the interview area, And Marissa is standing by with Hunter Hearst Helmsley.

Marissa Mazzola- Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Last night was a tough night for you. You entered In Your House thinking you would have a easy time, You figured Goldust was going to let you walk all over him, However, Once the bell rang, We saw a new side of Goldust, And well, He gave you a beating like I have never seen in my life. He ended up getting himself disqualified, And then, He kept coming after you. He busted you open, And now, Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Everyone feels he's not done with you yet. Your comments?

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- Look, Goldust, Man, I know what I did to you was wrong. All right? I admit it. Man, I am so sorry. I mean, I truly regret turning my back on you like that. Hell, I didn't know you had this in you. But look, Last night, You got your revenge. Okay? Sure, I won the match, But you got revenge. There's no need to come after me. I learned my lesson. I mean, You busted me open. I actually bled. Goldust, How about we forget that the whole me turning on you thing? How about we pretend it never happened? Heck, I could go my own way, And you could go your own way. We never have to go anywhere near each other. We certainly don't need anything like last night happening again. Know what I mean? Yeah, Some people might say I'm scared, But I'm not. I am truly sorry for hurting you. Believe me, I am so sorry! Just don't come after me! I learned my lesson! I..........

Helmsley is almost hit in the face by a baseball bat! Helmsley stumbles down on the floor and we see Goldust standing over him! Goldust has got a bat in his hand! Goldust swings, But Helmsley ducks. Helmsley is running away! Goldust just keeps swinging the bat along. Helmsley is now making his way down the entrance way! And Goldust is right behind him! Helmsley runs down to the ring! Goldust enters the ring and Helmsley is begging for mercy! Goldust winds up, But the bat is taken away by a official! We got more officials in the ring! Helmsley flees through the crowd! Goldust is chasing after him! We go to a commercial break with Goldust running after Helmsley.

Hunter Hearst Helmsley gained overness from this segment.

Goldust gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Dynasty Vs. Ron Killings and Taka Michinoku

Solid contest here, But it didn't have the fans attention except for the high spots that Killings and Michinoku provided. McMahon and Hendrix put over the light heavyweight division, Saying that these men could face wrestlers that aren't light heavyweight's, As Killings and Michinoku gave Dynasty a tough fight. The two light heavyweight's used their speed early on, And ended up taking Dynasty to the floor, Where both men dove out to the floor onto Dynasty, However, On the match went back into the ring, Dynasty were able to take control of the match and kept Killings isolated. Dynasty couldn't keep Killings down though, And Killings was able to make the hot tag to Taka. Taka entered the ring and started to clean house. Michinoku got the Michinoku Driver on Hollywood, With Kanyon barely making the save. In the end, Hollywood was tossed out to the floor by Killings. Killings jumped off the ropes and dove onto Hollywood. Inside the ring, Taka went for a victory roll to Kanyon while Killings tried to super kick Kanyon at the same time, But Kanyon ducked, And Killings took out Taka! Kanyon tossed Killings to the outside and used a maneuver he calls Just Close Your Eyes to Taka for the win.

Dynasty headed to the back happy with their win while Killings checked on Taka.

67, 68, 82 **3/4

What The Hell Happened?

Backstage, It appears that the camera man is down, As we get a shot of the floor, The camera though, Catches a door marked with Bret Hart's name. The door opens up and someone exits the locker room, We only see the person's feet. The person leaves and we see inside the locker room. Bret Hart is down! Bret Hart is down in a wreckage of tables and chairs! What happened? We go to a commercial break with the announcers wondering the fate of tonight's main event.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- With one Jackknife Powerbomb, Kevin Nash becomes the king of the WWF's mountain. (In Your House "Almost Human" 9/21/97)

Darnell Porter Video

Monday Night Raw comes back from the break with the announcers talking about what just happened. They said they've seen some footage, And that the camera man was knocked out, And we only saw the attacker's feet as he left the locker room. McMahon says that the title will be on the line tonight, But Bret Hart will not be the challenger. We then cut to a video of Darnell Porter. We see some footage of Porter working out in a WWF ring, And we then cut to Porter laying down on the ropes.

Darnell Porter- I know all you people have been looking forward to this. Yeah, You people wanna know when I am making my debut? Well, The wait is over! That's right, Soon, I will be inside a WWF ring, Performing for all you people! When? Next Friday night! That's right, Next Friday night, Friday Night Mayhem, Darnell Porter makes his official in ring debut! That'll be the highlight of the show! And you know, I heard all these punks in the WWF's Light Heavyweight division talking smack about me, And I say, Who am I going to fight? Well, None of them! Yeah, See, They're not good enough to fight me. No, The WWF is flying out someone from Mexico or Japan, I don't know, One of those sorry countries to fight me. I'll be my in ring debut, Don't you suckas dare to miss it. Next Friday night, It'll be the greatest moment in the history of Friday Night Mayhem. Darnell Porter makes his official in ring debut. And ladies, I know all you fine women gonna be out there cheering me on, But ladies, Just make sure make sure you're light around the stomach area, Or I'm gonna have to blow you off. And for all the suckas in the WWF, Don't be hating when I outshine all you suckas! So, Get yo popcorn ready, Cuz it's time fo' the "Show Time" experience, Next Friday night!

Darnell Porter gained overness from this segment.

World Wrestling Federation Championship

Kevin Nash© Vs. ?

Cactus Jack was the man who got awarded the title shot after Bret Hart was found laid out in his locker room. The announcers kept wondering if Jack laid out Hart to take his title shot. This wasn't much of a match, Mostly kicking and punching, But the fans were red hot for it. Cactus Jack was seen as the favorite by the announcers due to the surprise factor of Nash not knowing who his opponent would be. Nash started off pounding away on Jack, Who was selling injuries from last night's match, But Jack was able to send Nash into the steel steps to take control of the match. Jack kept Nash down with punches, stomps and chokes, He even bit Nash on the forehead a few times. Nash made the comeback six minutes into the match, And ended up knocking himself and Jack down with a clothesline. Kevin Nash slowly got up, But he got choke slammed by Jacobs, Who came into the ring! Referee Earl Hebner called for the bell, Giving Nash the win by DQ.

Cactus Jack looked upset over Jacobs screwing up his shot at the title, And grabbed a steel chair from the outside. Jack looked like he was going to hit Jacobs with a shot to the back, But Jacobs turned around, And Jack dropped the chair down. Jack and Jacobs stared each other down, But Jack left the ring. Jacobs grabbed Nash and once again choke slammed Kevin Nash. Jacobs grabbed the WWF Championship and dropped it down over Nash's waist. Monday Night Raw went off the air with Jacobs standing over Nash while Jack watched from the top of the stage.

79, 95, 75 **3/4

Overall Rating- 74

TV Rating- 6.49

Competition

Monday Nitro

TV Rating- 5.42

Attendance- 4,027

Ticket Sales- $161,080

ECW Code Red

TV Rating- 5.48

Attendance- 4,028

Ticket Sales- $161,120

USPW Thursday Night Jam

TV Rating- 1.74

Attendance- 808

Ticket Sales- $24,240

Notes

"Our ratings battle with Monday Nitro is so close that neither show is gaining a clear advantage!" -Sophie

News

- Steve Bradley has agreed to an open contract with VZF!

- SWF have signed The Patriot to a written contract!

Edited by Baby Hewey

Disco's Lounge is amazing to start off with! Brilliant and the main event was pretty cool- nice to see Cactus getting his try-out and I'm looking forward to Kareem Arif's big push as he seems to be a pretty cool big man...whatever you do, please try to keep Bret Hart. His loss could have dire consequences if WCW get their grubby hands on him :D

Overall, a stellar show after the PPV. Keep up the good work Hewey!

When I read diaries like this, "host segments" are often badly written, full of over-used catchphrases and no real substance. Often they harm the diary, rather than being a segment that can really bring a lot to a fued, but also the worker used to host the "show".

You are a fantastic exmple how how to do a host segment properly.

As far as Bret Hart is concerned, he is a fantastic asset to you, and you're diary. If he were to leave (and most likely sign with WCW) it would certainly make your game interesting, and could see some real competition for you. It would mean your booking would have to be good to stay on top, and it could mean a very entertaining read on here. Ultimately, I'd love to see him stay. He's a fantastic worker to write for, and I think it would be fantastic to see his involvement continue.

IPB Image

Credit KillingsVSCena for the logo

Channel: UPN

Date: September 26, 1997

Attendance: 7,512

Ticket Sales: $300,480

Announcers: Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler

Voice Over- The World Wrestling Federation, For over fifty years the revolutionary force in sports entertainment.

Friday Night Mayhem comes on the air with a video package showing great World Wrestling Federation action. When the video ends, We're taken inside the arena where pyro goes off from the rafters and from the entrance way. We then head over to our announce position where Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler are standing by. They are very excited and hype up tonight's big show.

Bret Hart Knows Who Did It!

We cut to the office of Rick Rude and Ric Flair. We see both men sitting on the leather couch, And then, The door opens up and Bret Hart enters the room. Hart limps a bit, And definitely looks in rough shape. Rude practically jumps out of the couch to shake hands with "The Hitman".

Rick Rude- Bret, My God, How are you doing?

Bret Hart- Not too bad, The scumbag who attacked me didn't get to finish the job.

Rick Rude- Bret, Let me just make it clear, I am searching for who did this to you. And I won't rest until we find out who attacked you. And as for your title shot, When you feel up for it, You'll get a shot at Kevin Nash. In my opinion, You're the real, The one and only, WWF Champion.

Bret Hart- Rick, I'm not worried about that. I know I can get the WWF Championship match anytime I want. And I know you're looking for the coward who laid me out on Monday night. I didn't get a look at the son b**** who attacked me, But you know, We all know who laid me out. It's not secret. These people know it. Hell, I know these fans have been expecting it for quite sometime. Lets take a look at the suspects, There's Kevin Nash, The current WWF Champion, We all know he was afraid of wrestling me on Monday night. He didn't want to defend the title in a rematch against me. It could have been him. Then, There's Cactus Jack, The man who got my shot. What about Jacobs? He's had some issues with me in the past. But no, None of those men have a real agenda with me. There is one man who wants revenge. Who hates me. Who knows he can't get me inside the ring anymore.

Ric Flair- You're not talking O.....

Bret Hart- Shawn Michaels!

Rick Rude- Michaels? Are you sure?

Bret Hart- Of course. Shawn Michaels is a mad man! He's suspended, And he said he would mess things around, Who would have liked to ruin Monday night's main event more than Shawn Michaels? Don't forget, I've beaten him twice this year. And he hasn't been the same since that happened. It was Shawn Michaels. I know it was Shawn Michaels.

Ric Flair- Well, Even if it was Shawn Michaels, He's suspended. You don't gotta worry about him.

Bret Hart- No, He attacked me on Monday night. He screwed me over on Sunday night, I want revenge!

Ric Flair- Unless you plan on flying to San Antonio and fighting him, There's nothing you can do about it. Shawn Michaels is suspended. And as of right now, I have no idea when we'll see Shawn Michaels back inside a WWF ring again.

Bret Hart- You better bring him back. I want him in the ring, And I want him in a no disqualification match at the next pay per view. I want Shawn Michaels at In Your House "Fury". What I want to do him, I'll get arrested. So I want him in a no disqualification match up. Rick Rude, Surely you can bring him back.

Rick Rude- It's not that simple, Bret. I mean, Shawn Michaels has crossed the line too many times. He's a danger to the WWF. He's suspended, We can't just bring him back.

Bret Hart- Bring him back and I'll make sure he doesn't go around messing things up anymore. I want him on October 19th. Make sure you two deliver him to me, Or else, I'm going to have to start serving my own justice around here.

Ric Flair- You want Shawn Michaels that badly? All right, If Rick Rude agrees to it, I'll lift his suspension. But Bret, What he does to you at the PPV will not be my problem. You want to take him out? Just remember what he did to Austin on Sunday night. If Rude agrees to it, Shawn Michaels can return this Monday night. But what makes you so sure that he was the one that laid you out?

Bret Hart- I know it. Rick Rude, We're friends, We been friends for a long time, Agree with Flair's decision and bring back Michaels.

Rick Rude- Fine. If that's what you want, Shawn Michaels will return this Monday night. But Bret, If he wasn't the one that attacked you, Not only have you signed on for a match with that lunatic, But you'll be the reason he's come back. Think about that.

Bret Hart just smirks and leaves the office. Flair and Rude don't look too happy over bringing back Shawn Michaels. We go to the announce position where the announcers are talking about what will happen if Shawn Michaels decides to show up this Monday night.

Chavo Guerrero Vs. Hakushi

The usual between these two, And it was given enough time, At ten minutes. Hakushi has certainly dropped down the ladder ever since dropping the Light Heavyweight Championship, And now, With the pushes of guys like Johnny Swinger, Darnell Porter and others in the Light Heavyweight division, Hakushi could be faded out. Hakushi had control of things for awhile and seemed to have the match won several times, But Chavo Guerrero wouldn't stay down. Chavo soon made a comeback, And in the end, Chavo Guerrero picked up the hard fought win after coming off the top with the Frog Splash after powerbombing Hakushi off the middle ropes.

Chavo Guerrero celebrated his win, And told the camera he was going to get back his WWF Light Heavyweight Championship.

64, 65, 80 **1\2

Interview with Jacobs and Paul Bearer

We go to the backstage interview area. We see Paul Bearer, Who's smiling and appears to be in a good mood. Behind him, The monster, Jacobs.

Paul Bearer- Oh yes, Oh yes, Kevin Nash, Did you like your present this past Monday night? Did you like getting choke slammed by this man right here, Not once, But twice? I'm sure you didn't. But that doesn't matter. Kevin Nash, Jacobs has been on a warpath. First, He took out The Undertaker. He took out the deadman and we haven't seen The Undertaker since then. And for all you leaches of the night, The Undertaker isn't going to return. I know you morons want him too, But that's not going to happen. You people got all excited over the lights flickering and the sound of a ambulance siren, But that was nothing. Undertaker is dead! He's not coming back! Jacobs is the new phenom of the WWF. He took out The Undertaker, He took out Sean Waltman, Sean Waltman can't speak anymore because of Jacobs. And on Sunday night, He took out Scott Hall. Where's Scott Hall now? There's one person left for Jacobs to get his hands on, And that's you, Kevin Nash. Kevin Nash, It's time for Jacobs to take his place on top of the WWF as it's champion. And you're the lucky one who stands in his way. You're the unlucky one who's the current World Wrestling Federation Champion. Kevin Nash, We know you're a proud man. A proud champion. You say you fear nobody, But I think you fear this man. There has never been anyone in the WWF quite like this man. The size, The force, No conscience, Just a monster. And Kevin Nash, If you're half the man you think you are, You'll put the WWF Championship on the line against Jacobs. When, Do you ask? At the next pay per view, In Your House "Fury", October 19th. And Kevin Nash, You don't need to worry about more monsters coming after you, As you're going to have to deal with this one.

Bearer laughs evilly while Jacobs stands there. As we fade from their interview, We hear the sounds of a ambulances siren. However, It stops and we go to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Interview with Mark Henry and William Regal

Friday Night Mayhem returns from the break with clips of Mark Henry splashing down on Ahmed Johnson last Sunday night. We then cut to the backstage interview area. We see Mark Henry, And his manager, William Regal.

William Regal- Ahmed Johnson, I know you must be happy with your win over this man. But rest assured, You did not pin Mark Henry. You only beat him because I got over zealous and ran into the match. You did not win by pin fall or submission. Fact is, Nobody can pin this man. He is the world's strongest man, After all. And Ahmed Johnson, You don't deserve to be the number one contender for the WWF Championship. This man right here, The world's strongest man, Mark Henry, He deserves to be the number one contender for the WWF Championship. Ahmed Johnson, What I propose to you is, Step inside the ring with this man one more time. Prove to everyone you got what it takes to face this monster. But put your title shot on the line. You put your title shot on the line against Mark Henry at In Your House on October 19th. And Ahmed Johnson, If you're man enough to put everything on line against this man, I assure you, Mark Henry will give you the trashing of a lifetime at In Your House.

Mark Henry- Johnson, We ain't done yet. Not by a long shot. Accept the challenge we've laid down for you. Except this time, I'm pinning your ass in the middle of the damn ring!

Henry flexes his muscles and shoves the camera down. We go to ringside.

Al Snow and "Party Boy" Marty Jannetty Vs. Rick Martel and Rocky Maivia

It was announced that this Monday night, Marty Jannetty would defend the WWF Intercontinental Championship against Rocky Maivia. The fans here tonight were into this tag team match up. Snow and Jannetty started off clearing the ring and hitting stereo dives on both Martel and Maivia, But thanks to some under handed tactics, Maivia and Martel were able to isolate Marty Jannetty. The Intercontinental Champion got a beat down at the hands of the Envy members, And they made sure to keep him away from Al Snow. Rick Martel would stop at times just so he could taunt Snow, And kept yelling "I pinned you on Sunday", At Snow a few times. Jannetty did make the hot tag to Snow, Who entered the ring and started suplexing the hell out of both Maivia and Martel. Snow grabbed Maivia and hit a release German suplex to Maivia, With Jannetty following up by taking himself and Maivia out to the floor with a clothesline. Martel was left to face the wrath of Al Snow, Who connected with three big overhead suplexes to Martel and finished him off with the Snow Plow for the victory.

Al Snow and Marty Jannetty celebrated their win while Martel and Maivia headed to the back. Martel vowed revenge on Snow while Maivia told Jannetty he was taking his Intercontinental Championship on Monday night.

74, 86, 79 **3/4

The Better Man?

Backstage, Marissa Mazzola is standing by with Johnny Swinger.

Marissa Mazzola- Johnny Swinger, Tonight, You go one on one with Devon Storm. As of late, You men in the light heavyweight division have been wowing the crowd with your high risk offense, Your never say die attitude, And the fans have gained new found respect for the light heavyweight's all over the world. Tonight, Your opponent is Devon Storm, Who many people consider a big daredevil. Storm has been on a role as of late, And holds a win over a former Light Heavyweight Champion, Hakushi. Your thoughts on this match?

Johnny Swinger- Marissa, I've heard alot about this Devon Storm guy. I hear he's a daredevil, He takes chances, Well, Do you think I give a damn about that? The fact is, Devon Storm isn't in my league. Devon Storm is some hack. I am a true light heavyweight. Devon Storm is a moron who takes one too many chances and ends up screwing himself over. I am a smart man, Devon Storm is not. He's going to go out there and take one too many chances. And in the end, I'm walking out of here with the win. Devon Storm likes to scare his opponents due to his extreme attitude, But he tries that stuff with me, And he'll end up losing. I am the premier wrestler in the WWF's light heavyweight division. All the women want me, And all the men wanna be me. Tonight, Devon Storm is another man...........

Swinger stops talking, As he spots Devon Storm. Storm is shown standing on a piece of equipment watching Swinger.

Johnny Swinger- Can I help you?

Devon Storm- No, I'm just listening.

Johnny Swinger- Yeah, I know what you're trying to do. I heard you like to stalk people before their matches? Hey, If you wanna fight right here, Lets go. You think I fear you? Devon Storm, I fear nobody. Tonight, I'm beating your ass all over that ring. And once I amaze everyone with my performance tonight, Rick Rude will have no choice but to make me the number one contender for the WWF Light Heavyweight Championship.

Devon Storm- Johnny Swinger, I heard what you said, You said I'll go out there and takes chances. You're right. I am a daredevil, I am a bit nuts. Hell, I'll be the first one to admit it, I should be locked inside a mental home. But I'm not, And that's bad news for you and everyone else in the WWF's light heavyweight division. And tonight, I will take chances against you. And yeah, I might come out here, But if I'm going down, I'm taking you down with me.

Storm leaves, And Swinger looks a bit worried for his safety as we go to a commercial break.

Devon Storm gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Devon Storm Vs. Johnny Swinger

Devon Storm and Johnny Swinger had a hell of a match up here, Nearing thirteen minutes, But the crowd just wasn't into it. Storm was true to his word and took every chance possible against Swinger. However, It proved to play into Swinger's favor after Storm missed a flip to Swinger on the outside and landed flat on his back. Swinger rolled Storm back into the ring and used a few suplexes on Storm for near falls. Swinger also came off the top with a big elbow drop to Storm and spring boarded back into the ring with a leg drop to Storm all for near falls. Storm fought back though, And caught Swinger with a spinning heel kick to the jaw. Storm tossed Swinger out to the floor and spring boarded off the ropes with a asai moonsault to Swinger. Devon Storm rolled Swinger back into the ring and went up top. Swinger slowly got up and Storm came off the top with a missile drop kick to Swinger and got the three.

Devon Storm celebrated his victory while the referee checked on Johnny Swinger. Storm told the camera that he was going after the Light Heavyweight Championship.

63, 50, 93 ***1\4

This match suffered because the crowd were still pumped up from the last one, and so this bout was seen as something of a let-down to them.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The Suicide Blonds Vs. Rated X

Rated X is the team of Craig Finney and Wolfie D. Finney came down to the ring skate boarding, While Wolfie D rode down in a bicycle. The Suicide Blonds were not in the mood to play here and jumped Rated X right from the get go. The Suicide Blonds were aggressive here, Perhaps, Sending a message out to the WWF Tag Team Champions. However, Rated X were able to isolate Christian Cage from Adam Copeland after some double teaming behind the referee's back. Rated X worked well as a team, And double teamed Christian Cage and kept him away from Copeland. Rated X connected with a double neck breaker and double suplex to Cage for near falls, But they couldn't keep him down. Cage caught both men with spinning heel kicks and made the hot tag to Copeland. Copeland entered the ring and cleaned house. The Suicide Blonds double flap jacked Finney and took Wolfie D down with a double DDT. Copeland tossed Finney out to the floor leaving Wolfie D all alone to take the Suicide Drop, Copeland covered and got the win.

The Suicide Blonds didn't get to celebrate, As from the back, Benoit and Pillman came running down to the ring. The champions jumped The Suicide Blonds and left them laid out. Benoit and Pillman stood over The Suicide Blonds and taunted them to boos from the crowd.

71, 72, 86 ***3/4

Revenge

Backstage, We see D'Lo Brown getting ready to come out. It appears we'll be hearing from D'Lo. However, D'Lo Brown is jumped by Francis Cloutier! Cloutier knocks D'Lo down from behind and starts stomping away on D'Lo! Cloutier pulls D'Lo Brown up and smashes D'Lo head first onto the wall! D'Lo is out cold! Cloutier lays a few more shots in on D'Lo. Cloutier then stops and looks down at D'Lo.

Francis Cloutier- D'Lo, You bastard, You screwed me over on Sunday night. Nobody does that to me! You wanna play with me? Lets see what happens now. You're going to regret ever messing with me.

Cloutier lays one more shot in on D'Lo before he walks off, Looking disgusted.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Kareem Arif's inner peace gets him the big victory. (Monday Night Raw 9/22/97)

Interview with Ahmed Johnson

We return from the commercial break with Marissa Mazzola standing by with Ahmed Johnson.

Marissa Mazzola- Ahmed Johnson, You're getting ready to step into the ring with Hunter Hearst Helmsley tonight. But this past Sunday night, It was you and Mark Henry. It was a brutal match. In the end, William Regal interviewed, Causing Henry to get disqualified. They laid you out, And Mark Henry splashed down on you with all three hundred pounds of his. Earlier tonight, He laid down a challenge for In Your House "Fury". But he wants your title shot at the WWF Championship on the line. Ahmed Johnson, You've been on a role ever since your come back to the WWF, What are your thoughts on tonight's match, And Mark Henry's challenge?

Ahmed Johnson- Mark Henry thinks I can't beat him? Mark Henry, You want to know if I accept your challenge? You damn right I do! I put my title shot on the line against you! Mark Henry, There is no way you're defeating me at In Your House. Hell, I'm gonna show all these people that I can pearl river plunge yo fat ass! Mark Henry, You think I'm going to lose my title shot? I'm going to show all these people that being the world's strongest man don't mean s*** in the WWF! I'm taking you down! You're going down! And Hunter Hearst Helmsley, You and I got some history. Tonight, You better not be worrying about Goldust coming for you, You better be worried about Ahmed Johnson coming for your punk ass!

Marissa Mazzola- Fans, Ahmed Johnson is ready, Lets take you to the ring for tonight's big main event.

Ahmed Johnson lost overness from this segment.

Ahmed Johnson Vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley

Hunter Hearst Helmsley somehow carried Ahmed Johnson to something watchable. This was all Johnson in the beginning. Johnson ran over Helmsley with clotheslines, right hands and shoulder tackles. Johnson tossed Helmsley out to the floor and did a number on Helmsley on the outside, Sending Helmsley into the steel steps and dropping Helmsley down across the steel guardrail. However, When Johnson tried to spear Helmsley on the outside, Helmsley moved out of the way, And Johnson hit the steel post. Helmsley worked over Johnson's shoulder inside the ring and wore down Johnson with a few holds. Helmsley couldn't keep Johnson down though, And Johnson fought back. Johnson ran down Helmsley with three clotheslines and followed up with a spinebuster. Johnson called for the Pearl River Plunge, But he was distracted by the sight of Mark Henry, Who was on top of the stage. Helmsley nailed Johnson from behind and set up Johnson for the Pedigree, But Johnson countered and back dropped Helmsley. Johnson then ran down Helmsley with the spear and got the one, two, three.

Ahmed Johnson didn't celebrate for too long as Mark Henry hit the ring and took Johnson down with a clothesline. Henry and Helmsley started stomping away on Ahmed Johnson, But Goldust came running down from the back with a steel chair! Helmsley quickly fled the ring, Leaving Henry to take a chair shot to the head! Goldust hit Henry with two more chair shots, And by then, Johnson had recovered and speared Henry! Friday Night Mayhem went off the air with Goldust staring Helmsley down while Johnson stood over Mark Henry.

72, 86, 71 **

Ahmed Johnson gained overness from this match.

Overall Rating- 72

TV Rating- 6.48

Notes

"Craig Finney and Wolfie D work well together as a team, it adds to their matches." -Pat Patterson

"Ahmed Johnson and me don't have much chemistry in the ring. How about putting me in a program with a worker like Ken Shamrock? I think our styles would really work well together." -Hunter Hearst Helmsley

News

- Jerry Lawler has been suspended for the rest of the month due to bad behavior.

Well,I must say that you make your job well.IYH was a very good PPV,but I don't like Nash as Champion.I don't wan't to see Nash vs. HBK at Survivor Series,but IMO it's sure that we see Hart vs. HBK III at Survivor Series.Back to Nash,I'm afraid that the WWF Title is going to the Midcard if Nash is feuding against Jacobs.Jacobs isn't IMO far enough to be in the Uppercard,and he should be build up before he is going to the Main Event.

I also see that Bret is unhappy.I hope you don't let him go.You can still use him to bring talents over.Please don't let him go. <_<

IPB Image

Time Slot: Late Evening

Date: September 27, 1997

Attendance: 7,007

Ticket Sales: $280,280

Announcers: Jonathan Coachman and Todd Pettengill

RAW Saturday Night comes on the air with a video package showing great World Wrestling Federation action. When the video ends, We're taken to inside the arena where pyro goes off from the rafters and from the entrance way. We then head over to our announce position where Jonathan Coachman and Todd Pettengill are standing by. They are very excited and hype up tonight's big show.

Nasty Mike Vs. Abismo Negro

Mexico's Abismo Negro and Nasty Mike had a good back and fourth match up here. Abismo Negro used his speed to take control of things in the beginning, But soon, Mike had him down on the canvas and worked over a few submission maneuvers over Abismo Negro. Abismo Negro wouldn't stay down, And caught Mike with a pair of flying head scissors. Abismo Negro followed up with a DDT and went up top. Abismo Negro went for a moonsault, But Mike moved out of the way. Mike got the win by pinning Abismo Negro with his hands all over the ropes.

63, 47, 79 **

COMMERCIAL BREAK

"All American" Bart Gunn Vs. Kama Mustafa

This was Bart Gunn's return after being beat down by Brian Pillman and Chris Benoit a few weeks ago on Friday Night Mayhem. This was a bad match, Mostly kicking and punching, But the fans were into it. Gunn started off like a mad man, Knocking the supreme fighting machine down with several blows, But Kama took control of things after kicking Gunn in the face. Kama had control of things for a bit, But in the end, Both men were counted out on the outside. Both men continued brawling afterwards.

69, 70, 67 *1/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The Godwinns Vs. Christian York and Joey Matthews

This match was made to show The Godwinns off as a threat, Even though they haven't had any wins over any legit teams since they dropped the titles. York and Matthews are two young men, Who trained with the Hardy Boyz. This was actually a good match, With York and Matthews using their speed to their advantage for most of the match. In the end, Henry Godwinn pinned Matthews after the Slop Drop. Afterwards, The Godwinns tossed both York and Matthews out to the floor.

60, 41, 80 *3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Mark Henry Vs. John Bradshaw

This is a rematch from a few week's ago. Rumor has it that John Bradshaw will be turning heel very soon and get pushed. This was just as bad as last time they met, And Ahmed Johnson was shown watching from the back. Todd mentioned that Regal was not at ringside for this, As he was getting the contract between Johnson and Henry ready for their In Your House encounter. Mark Henry scored the win at the four minute mark with the world's strongest slam.

75, 79, 66 *1\2

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Chris Benoit Vs. Kip Parker

No Sable at ringside for this one. Chris Benoit and Kip Parker had a good match up here. Benoit had control of things early on, And worked over Parker's shoulder. Chris Benoit rammed Parker's shoulder onto the steel post several times on the outside and tried to apply the Crippler Crossface on Parker several times. Parker wouldn't stay down, And fought back. Kip Parker got a extremely close near fall over Benoit after planting Benoit with a DDT. Parker went for the Strutter, But Benoit ended up locking in the Crippler Crossface, Which was enough to make Parker tap out.

75, 74, 77 **1/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Ahmed Johnson runs right over Hunter Hearst Helmsley with a spear. (Friday Night Mayhem 9/26/97)

Ken Shamrock Vs. British Bulldog

This is Bulldog's last match with the WWF. The fans were hot for this battle. Mr. Perfect watched this one from the back, Studying the world's most dangerous man. This was a great match up, And perhaps, The WWF is making a mistake letting Davey Boy Smith go. Bulldog controlled things here for a long time, As the match went over the ten minute mark. However, Shamrock soon fought back and won the match by making Bulldog tap out to the ankle lock. RAW Saturday Night went off the air with Shamrock celebrating his win.

83, 82, 85 ***3/4

Overall Rating- 62

TV Rating- 3.00

Competition

Saturday Night

TV Rating- 0.98

Attendance- 4,014

Ticket Sales- $160,560

Hardcore TV

TV Rating- 2.94

Attendance- 4,048

Ticket Sales- $161,920

VZF Appetite For Destruction

Attendance- 394

Ticket Sales- $7,880

SWF Downward Spiral

Attendance- 3,681

Ticket Sales- $147,240

Notes

"John Bradshaw was working too stiffly, i could have been badly hurt." -Mark Henry

"Our ratings battle with Hardcore TV is so close that neither show is gaining a clear advantage!" -Sophie

He is on Mondays...shame to see the Bulldog go and I worry that Bret could go as a result. Still, a heel Bradshaw could be very interesting.

Yeah, RSN should be renamed soon, As Arsenal isn't the only one who's gotten confused. Also, If anyone is interested in making me some new show logos, Contact me via pm or MSN, Thanks (Y)

IPB Image

Date: September 29, 1997

Monday Night Raw comes to you live from Nashville, Tennessee. And after the chaotic week we all saw last week, This week's Monday Night Raw promises to be even wilder. Tonight, We got a huge main event taking place. A main event that could be the biggest main event in the history of Monday Night Raw. We'll see Al Snow take on the former WWF Champion, Bret "The Hitman" Hart in tonight's big main event. Bret Hart has not wrestled since he lost the WWF Championship to Kevin Nash at In Your House "Almost Human" last Sunday night. What kind of condition is "The Hitman" in after getting laid out last week by a unknown attacker? We will be hearing from Bret Hart tonight, Who has challenged Shawn Michaels, The man who he thinks attacked him, To a match next month at In Your House "Fury". But Bret Hart better be worried about his opponent, As Al Snow is a former WWF Intercontinental Champion, And one of the best athletes and mat technicians in the WWF. Which man will leave tonight's big main event with the win?

Also, We got "Party Boy" Marty Jannetty defending the WWF Intercontinental Championship against Rocky Maivia. Marty Jannetty has been on quite a role ever since he won the WWF Intercontinental Championship over two months ago, But so has Maivia, Who ever since joining up with Rick Martel and Mr. Perfect, Has been winning matches left and right, Including two straight wins over the current WWF Champion, Kevin Nash. Which man will leave Nashville with the WWF Intercontinental Championship?

The WWF's light heavyweight division has been on fire as of late, And tonight, We'll see light heavyweight action when Johnny Swinger and Nasty Mike team up to face Devon Storm and Ron Killings. This should be a out of control tag team encounter between four of the WWF's finest. Also, Before he steps inside the ring with Mr. Perfect at In Your House "Fury", Ken Shamrock must face the supreme fighting machine, Kama Mustafa. Can the world's most dangerous man walk away with the win, And send a message out to Mr. Perfect? Or will Kama Mustafa continue to dominate the WWF?

Goldust has been granted a rematch with Hunter Hearst Helmsley for In Your House "Fury", But tonight, He must face the man who will meet Ahmed Johnson for the number one contenders spot for the WWF Championship, Mark Henry. Mark Henry has been unbeatable ever since he took William Regal on as his manager, Will he be able to defeat Goldust? Or will Goldust send a message out to Hunter Hearst Helmsley?

After being laid out by two choke slams from Jacobs last week, We'll be hearing from the WWF Champion, The genetic wonder, Kevin Nash. What will "Big Daddy Cool" have to say over what happened last week? Will Jacobs be in Nashville tonight? Also, The Disco Lounge returns, This time, Disco Inferno will be interviewing the WWF Light Heavyweight Champion, Taka Michinoku. This should be quite the interview. And the big question is, Will Shawn Michaels return to the WWF after being suspended last week? This should be quite the episode of Monday Night Raw, One you can't miss!

IPB Image

Date: September 29, 1997

Attendance: 7,018

Ticket Sales: $280,720

Announcers: Dok Hendrix and Vince McMahon

Monday Night Raw comes on the air with a video package showing great World Wrestling Federation action. When the video ends, We're taken inside the arena where pyro goes off from the rafters and from the entrance way. We then head over to our announce position where Dok Hendrix and Vince McMahon are standing by. They are very excited and hype up tonight's big show.

Not A Good Night For The Champ

As the announcers hype up tonight's show, The music of the WWF Champion, Kevin Nash begins to play. The crowd goes crazy as the WWF Champion makes his way to the ring. Nash slowly walks down the entrance way, Dragging the WWF Championship along. Nash enters the ring and poses as pyro goes off for the champion. Once he's done posing, Nash asks for a microphone. The fans chant Nash's name as he takes off his shades.

Kevin Nash- Tonight, I'm out here to do one thing. Jacobs, You bald headed, Uncle Fester look a like son b****, You came out here last week and laid me out with not one, But two choke slams. You think that's going to impress me? It didn't impress me, No, It pissed me off! Jacobs, You want a shot at this? All you had to do was ask, But whatever, I accept your challenge! October 19th, You're on! And Jacobs, I heard what Paul Bearer said, Then again, He does all the talking for you, Doesn't he? He said you're going to go into In Your House and destroy me? You're going to take away my WWF Championship? They say you're unbeatable, I say you're full of s***. Hell, You think I fear you? I fear nobody! I'm just as big and just as tough as you are! Hey, I know you're here, So how about this, Why don't you bring that big ass on down to the ring and fight me right now?

Kevin Nash drops the belt and the mic down. The fans are on their feet, Waiting for Jacobs. However, The music of Cactus Jack plays. The fans give Cactus Jack big heat as he walks down the entrance way and enters the ring. Jack is handed a microphone.

Cactus Jack- Kevin Nash, I know you were expecting Jacobs to come out here, But I got a bone to pick with you. You see, Last week, It was the two of us in the main event. It was my first shot at the WWF Championship. And everyone says you would have beaten me, But would you have really beaten me? I was going to take the WWF Championship from you last week. And if it wasn't for Jacobs running in, I'd be standing in the middle of this ring as the WWF Champion.

Kevin Nash- Is that a fact? You really think you could have beaten me?

Cactus Jack- There's no doubt in my mind that I would have defeated you last week.

Kevin Nash- Well, If you're such a tough guy, How about this, Tonight, We lock it up one more time? I'll put the title on the line against you tonight. Hell, It can be a hardcore match too. How about that? Me and you tonight for the title?

Cactus Jack- No.

Kevin Nash- No?

Cactus Jack- No, Why should I fight you on TV when Jacobs gets his big moment at a pay per view? Kevin Nash, I want my title shot against you on October 19th. What did Jacobs do to deserve a shot at you at a pay per view? Has he bled all over the world? Has he been burned up? Has he been thrown into thumb tacks and bed of nails? No, He hasn't done s*** to deserve a shot at the WWF Championship at a major pay per view. Jacobs is nothing but a punk! I deserve a shot at the title! I deserve to be in main events, And damn you, I deserve the spotlight on me! So forget about Jacobs, You're looking at your opponent for In Your House. And if Jacobs doesn't like that, Well, Then that's his problem.

Kevin Nash- Being the champ is never easy, But I'll tell you what, I am sick and tired of hearing you coming out here and bitching and crying about how you've done all this crazy s***. Because, Quite frankly, My dear, I don't give a damn! Yeah, You've done alot, But what do you have to show for it? A mutilated body? Half a ear gone? Hell, You've taken more ass kickings then anyone I have ever met. But hey, You want another one? I'll tell you what, Since both you and Jacobs want a piece of me, How about this, At In Your House, I'll defend the title against both you b******! And I'll tell you what, Cactus Jack, You say you deserve this title? Well, I hope you bring your best on October 19th. I hope you know what I have in store for both you and that big bastard. There's no way that title is leaving the waist of the genetic wonder, And on Sunday night, October 19th, You and Jacobs are both getting your ticket straight to hell!

Cactus Jack- Shut up! You shut your God damn mouth! You people shut up! Stop cheering this piece of s***! Kevin Nash, You think it's going to be that simple? You think you're just going to make me your b****? You think I'm going to be your punk on October 19th? I am not letting either you or Jacobs stand in my way! You think I'm going to be your sandbag? You and Jacobs should know that I've beaten men bigger than you before, And I'll do it again. Lets not forget, Who was it that defeated The Undertaker last year? Something that you couldn't do all damn spring! Who beat Vader? Where is Vader now? And lets not forget, Who's the one that messed with Shawn Michaels' mind? Lets face it, Shawn Michaels hasn't been the same since I got to him! You can try to hide it, You can try to laugh it off, But you know deep down, I'm responsible for what Shawn Michaels is! And you better be afraid of what I am going to do to you. Kevin Nash, I don't care if Jacobs is in the match, In the end, I'll be standing over the two of you. But, I think someone wants to join us, So, If I were you, I'd look behind him.

Kevin Nash turns around and Jacobs is standing behind him! Cactus Jack exits the ring, Leaving Nash and Jacobs alone. The fans are on their feet as both giants stare each other down. Kevin Nash gets face to face with Jacobs, And insults Jacobs. Jacobs don't move, He just stands there. Nash takes a shot at Jacobs, Rocking down Jacobs with a right hand! Nash connects with several right hands to Jacobs, But it doesn't take Jacobs off his feet. Jacobs connects with a uppercut to Nash and quickly goes for a choke slam, But Nash elbows Jacobs in the face and then runs over Jacobs with a big boot. However, Jacobs sits up. Kevin Nash hammers Jacobs with shots to the back and sets Jacobs for the Jackknife Powerbomb. However, Cactus Jack comes back into the ring! Nash shoves Jacobs away and knocks Jack down with a right hand! Nash turns around and Jacobs choke slams Kevin Nash! Cactus Jack taunts Nash, And Jacobs turns around, And stares at Jack. Jack proves to be a smart man by sliding out of the ring. Jacobs stands over Nash and looks at the WWF Championship. Before he can grab it, The lights go off! The sounds of a ambulances siren plays, And the fans are anticipating The Undertaker, However, The lights come back on, And Jacobs is still in the ring, And Nash is flat on his back. Jacobs looks enraged, And grabs Nash and choke slams Nash one more time! Jacobs exits the ring as we go to a commercial break.

Jacobs gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Championship

Rocky Maivia Vs. "Party Boy" Marty Jannetty©

It was announced that neither Mr. Perfect and Rick Martel were allowed to be at ringside for this match. The announcers also mentioned that Sean Waltman is scheduled to return soon, Perhaps, Next week, And they claim that Waltman is the rightful number one contender for the WWF Intercontinental Championship, Since he never got his shot at the title. Good match up here, Nothing mind blowing, But the fans were hot for it. Jannetty started off taking Maivia off his feet and used his speed to keep Maivia down. However, After catching Jannetty with a belly to belly suplex, Maivia took control of things. Maivia had some close near falls over Jannetty, But the champ fought back. Jannetty caught Maivia with a tornado DDT, Which had won him the match, Except for the fact that Maivia had his foot on the ropes. Jannetty ended up going for the running enziguri kick, But Maivia ducked. Maivia quickly went for the TGS, But Jannetty countered it into a back suplex. Jannetty went up top and as Maivia got up, Jannetty went for a cross body, But Maivia ducked, And Jannetty hit the canvas. Jannetty slowly got up and Maivia planted him with the TGS, Which was enough to get him the one, two, three, And the WWF Intercontinental Championship!

Maivia grabbed the title and celebrated like a mad man. Maivia put the title around his waist and taunted Jannetty, Before making the referee raise his arm in the air one more time. Maivia then grabbed the microphone and announced himself as the new WWF Intercontinental Champion, And thanked Mr. Perfect and Rick Martel for taking him under his guidance. Maivia left with the title, And posed on top of the stage.

81, 85, 74 **1/4

The WWF Intercontinental title has gained in image.

Interview with Rick Martel

As Rocky Maivia heads to the back, We go to the interview area, And we see Marissa Mazzola standing by with Rick Martel.

Marissa Mazzola- Rick Martel, It was announced earlier in the day that you'd be facing Al Snow at In Your House "Fury" on October 19th. You two have been feuding for quite sometime, And there's some history between the two of you, What are your thoughts on this huge match with Al Snow?

Rick Martel- First of all, I want to congratulate my protégé, Rocky Maivia on winning the WWF Intercontinental Championship. Rocky, I told you from day one that I was going to mold you into something special, And now, Look at ya, The brand new WWF Intercontinental Champion. Later on, Me and Mr. Perfect are taking you for a night on the town! Now, As for my match with what's his name, Al Snow? Snow, You gotta understand something, You're a loser. Always has, And always will be. Al Snow has done what to deserve a match with me? I pinned him at In Your House, Why should I be facing him? I already beat him. Hell, I've beaten him time and time again! Al Snow is a joke! So, Now he's got a match with me? Al Snow, Damn it, I actually wanted to do something meaningful on October 19th, Wrestle someone with a little more status, But whatever, If I gotta beat you like a dog one more time, So be it. Envy is on top of the WWF, Rocky's the WWF Intercontinental Champion, I'm gonna beat Al Snow for like the one hundredth time in two months, And Mr. Perfect's gonna make Ken Shamrock look like a fool! Al Snow, After I defeat you at In Your House, Go retire, Go do something other than wrestle in the WWF, Because you're just making a fool out of yourself.

Marissa Mazzola- Later on, Al Snow is in action, He will be facing Bret "The Hitman" Hart in singles action. Rick Martel, Will we see you get involved in that match?

Rick Martel- No, I don't think I need to grace these fools by showing up out there. And besides, I'm sure Bret Hart, While he's no Rick Martel, Can handle Al Snow. If not, Then let Al Snow have his two minutes of glory. Either way, Al Snow is a stupid man for wrestling in such a big match before our match. And if he thinks I'm going to take it easy on him on October 19th, He's gonna be mistaken, Big time!

Marissa Mazzola- Fans, You heard it from Rick Martel, He's ready for his match with Al Snow at In Your House. The question is, Will Al Snow be able to walk out of tonight's main event with the win? Stay tuned, Monday Night Raw returns from the break with the Disco Lounge!

Rick Martel gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Three Words For Ya

Disco Inferno is already in the ring as we return from the commercial break. The set of the Disco Lounge is ready, And Disco sits down in one of the chairs. Disco has a microphone in his hand, And he doesn't really look all that happy.

Disco Inferno- Welcome to the Disco Lounge, The only segment worth tuning in for on Monday night. First of all, Let me apologize for my bad mood, Last week, That goon, Kevin Nash Jackknifed me right here on my show! Nash, My back is still aching! But don't worry cat, I ain't coming after you, I'm sure you're already plenty worried due to you getting choke slammed earlier. Jacobs. My man, If you ever wanna hang out with me and listen to some tunes, Just call me. Now, Tonight, The Disco Lounge will be having another interview with another champion. This man is a dare devil, He's a high flier, He represents the WWF's light heavyweight division, He is the current WWF Light Heavyweight Champion, Taka Michinoku!

Taka Michinoku's music plays to little cheers from the crowd. The WWF Light Heavyweight walks down the entrance way with the title over his shoulder. He slaps hands with a few fans at ringside before he enters the ring. He and Disco shake hands.

Disco Inferno- Taka, Welcome to the lounge. I know you're excited to be here, And I know you wanna talk, So, You are the current WWF Light Heavyweight Champion. You won the title a few weeks ago, And you've defended it against the best in the WWF. Taka, What's it like being the champion?

Taka Michinoku- Disco, It is a honor to be the WWF Light Heavyweight Champion. It was the best moment in my life when I won this title at One Night Only. And the support of these fans is what drives me. I have promised everyone here and everyone all over the world that I will be the best WWF Light Heavyweight Champion in history, And I'm going to keep my word. Anyone who wants a shot at this can have it.

Disco Inferno- As the champion, You have defended it against the best in the WWF, But let me ask you a question, We don't see you fellas from the light heavyweight division mix it up with the other guys, Why is that? Can't you boys handle the heavyweight talent in the WWF?

Taka Michinoku- I don't know about the rest of the light heavyweight's, But I certainly can. I can beat anybody, Anytime. Just because I am the Light Heavyweight Champion, That doesn't mean I can't take on heavyweight's. I have wrestled and beaten plenty of heavyweight's in the past. And like everyone else in the back, I too, One day, Dream of being the WWF Champion.

Disco Inferno- Heh? You? WWF Champion? Look, I like you, I mean, You're a groovy cat, But come on! You cannot be serious! You as the WWF Champion? What are you? Four feet tall? A hundred pounds? You'd get killed by a heavyweight! Hey, I'm a heavyweight, And I'd have you flat on your back in a minute! Come on, Now, Lets be realistic.

Taka Michinoku- You think I'm joking? Disco Inferno, It doesn't matter the size of the dog in the fight, What matters is the size of the fight in the dog. I am the WWF Light Heavyweight Champion, But that doesn't mean I can't wrestle anyone else. That doesn't mean I can't beat anybody else. I'll take on everyone, I.........

A rip off of Kiss' lick it up plays. We get green pyro shooting off, Which cuts off Taka in mid sentence. The music plays and both Disco Inferno and Taka Michinoku look confused. Out steps Sho Funaki, Wearing a black leather jacket and black jeans. Funaki slowly walks down the entrance way, Taunting a few fans, Yelling something in Japanese to them. He enters the ring and prances around, Throwing a few crotch chops at Taka Michinoku. Taka stands up, As does Disco. The music dies down, And both men just stare at Funaki.

Disco Inferno- Damn! I gotta say, That was damn cool! Very groovy!

Sho Funaki- Taka Michinoku, Hold on a second, You talk about battling heavyweight's, But right now, You got the WWF Light Heavyweight Championship around your waist, And Sho Funaki and all his X-Treme Degenerates wanna see the title around his waist! I was in Japan, Hanging out with my friends, And we've watched you, You come out here and suck up to these people, You respect these WWF Superstars, And you know what that's gonna get you? It's gonna get you a ass kicking! Sho Funaki respects nobody! Sho Funaki doesn't respect the fans, The men in charge, All Sho Funaki respects is himself! You want to defend that title against someone, Defend it against the man with the biggest ride in all of Japan, Sho Funaki! All you ladies know what I'm talking about! I was in the limo earlier, And all these girls we're taking off tops for Funaki! The announcers know it, Hey, Vince McMahon, I heard you were having some marital problems, Perhaps, You should send the old lady for a ride on the Funaki! Sho Funaki is ready to unload on the WWF, And it starts with you, Taka Michinoku! Taka Michinoku, This Friday night, Funaki and all his X-Treme Degenerates wants you to defend the belt against me!

Disco Inferno- Taka, He laid down the challenge baby, What do you gotta say about that?

Taka Michinoku- Sho Funaki, Look at you, A complete degenerate. Insulting the fans, The announcers, You want a shot at this on Friday Night Mayhem? You got it! And you should start showing some respect for these fans, And for me, The WWF Light Heavyweight Champion!

Sho Funaki- Good, Very good. Taka Michinoku, You want Sho Funaki to show you respect? Kiss my ass! Ladies, Don't cheer for this punk, If you want a good time, Hang out with Funaki, Cause I got the rocket, If you want the ride! And Taka, After Friday night, After I leave as the WWF Light Heavyweight Champion, I'll have three words for ya, Lick it up!

Funaki's music hits and he tosses the mic down. He exits the ring and throws a few crotch chops at Taka and the fans. Monday Night Raw goes to a break with McMahon being in disgust over Funaki's words.

Sho Funaki debuted his new gimmick, (Degenerate) it got a positive response.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Devon Storm and Ron Killings Vs. Johnny Swinger and Nasty Mike

Hell of a contest here. And the fans were actually into the match, For a change. This match was all over the place, With all four men taking several chances and performing several high risk maneuvers. Mike and Swinger took control of the match after Storm missed a asai moonsault to Mike on the outside, After Swinger shoved Mike out of the way. Swinger and Mike kept Storm grounded for a long while, But also showed high risk maneuvers, As Mike dropped a leg drop to Storm as Storm was hung up on the ropes, And Swinger came off the top with a rolling flip to Storm. Storm made the comeback at the nine minute mark, And DDT'ed both Swinger and Mike. He tagged in Killings, Who entered the ring and was a man on fire. Killings laid out both Mike and Swinger with spinning heel kicks. Storm tossed Mike out to the floor and hit a suicide dive to Mike on the outside. Inside the ring, Killings countered Swinger's Swing Thing into a reverse DDT! Killings tagged in Storm, Who came off the top with a 450 splash to Swinger for the win!

Storm and Killings celebrated their win and headed to the back. Mike came into the ring to check on Swinger, But Swinger shoved him away. Swinger kept yelling at Mike, Calling him an idiot and a moron, And slapped Mike across the face! Nasty Mike got angry and kicked Swinger in the gut before hitting a spring board bulldog to Swinger! Nasty Mike pulled Swinger up and did the nasty dance to Swing, Before hitting a big DDT to Swinger! Mike danced over Swinger, With the fans cheering him on. Mike then left the ring, And headed to the back.

85, 74, 96 ****1\4

Nasty Mike's turn was completed, and he is now a face.

Nasty Mike gained overness from this turn.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Ken Shamrock Vs. Kama Mustafa

Mr. Perfect joined the announcers for commentary during this match, And spent all of the match talking down Shamrock. Mr. Perfect bitched about how unfair it was for him to face Shamrock on October 19th, And how Shamrock was nowhere near his league. Perfect also congratulated Rocky Maivia for his win. This was a decent match, With Kama Mustafa giving Shamrock a tough time. It was hinted that Perfect paid off Kama to do some damage to Shamrock tonight. Kama certainly did that, As he worked over Shamrock's back, Ramming it into the steel post several times to the delight of Mr. Perfect. Shamrock was able to fight back, And won the match at the four minute mark with the ankle lock, Shocking Mr. Perfect.

Afterwards, Shamrock left the ring and went to confront Mr. Perfect. Both men insulted the other, And Shamrock pie faced Perfect down! Shamrock headed backstage, While Perfect didn't want any help from either McMahor Hendrix. Mr. Perfect, Before heading to the back, Vowed he was going to make sure the world's most dangerous man would never forgot his name after In Your House "Fury".

77, 79, 74 **1/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Is HBK Here?

Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break with Bret Hart, Rick Rude and Ric Flair standing in the ring.

Bret Hart- Shawn Michaels, You're nothing more than a coward! You laid me out last week! I know it was you! And I know you're here, I know you're watching this somewhere from the back, Laughing it up, Thinking you're so damn clever, Leaving me laid out last week like a piece of trash. Shawn Michaels, I know you're here, I can feel it! Get your ass down here! Come on, I want you right now!

After a few seconds, Shawn Michaels' music plays, And out comes the "Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels to a huge ovation from this sold out crowd. Michaels seems to be in a good mood, As he prances around and slaps hands with fans at ringside. Michaels enters the ring, And Flair and Rude have to hold back "The Hitman". Michaels just smiles and taunts Hart.

Rick Rude- Enough! Shawn Michaels, Did you lay out Bret Hart last week? Huh? Was it you? We want answers! Did you, Or did you not, Lay out, Attack Bret Hart last week?

Shawn Michaels- Lets see, Last week? Well, I'm not too sure, My memory is a bit fuzzy, But lets see, I remember getting suspended last week. Yeah, I remember that. What else? Oh yeah, I remember kicking you and Ric Flair right in the face too! And if I remember correctly, I said it would be a long time before you'd see HBK in a WWF ring again, But since you fellas were so nice to fly me out here, I thought, "Why the hell not?" Why shouldn't HBK show up tonight to answer a few of your questions?

Rick Rude- You're here tonight, We flew you out here, We want answers. Answer the damn question!

Shawn Michaels- What question was that?

Rick Rude- Damn it, I'm getting damn sick and tired of you, Shawn Michaels, If you don't tell me what I want to know, I will fire your ass right now!

Bret Hart- No! Don't fire him! I want him on October 19th! No holds barred! Don't you dare fire him, Rick Rude! I want to kick his ass all over St. Louis on October 19th!

Rick Rude- All right, Shawn Michaels, I know you're suspended, But if you admit what you did, I'll let you wrestle Bret Hart in a no holds barred match on October 19th. You want revenge on Bret Hart, Then do it in the ring.

Shawn Michaels- While that does sound good, I think I'll pass. I mean, I'm suspended, I'm still getting paid, Hell, I get to sit at home and relax, Why should I return to a company that treated me crap last week? Now, I could return, And I could face Bret at the PPV, But, I want a little something in return.

Rick Rude- Whatever you want, But keep in mind, You'll have to face this man right here at In Your House, So, It's not like we won't get any satisfaction.

Shawn Michaels- Yeah, Well, Okay, I'll return, And I'll face "The Hitman" at In Your House, However, I want a guaranteed WWF Championship match. I want it on a contract, Written, Signed by the lawyers. And then, After I beat Bret Hart's punk ass at In Your House, I'll tell you what you want. Bret, I may have, And I may not have attacked you last week. But really, Can you trust me? I mean, You said it yourself, I haven't really been right as of late, And when I got suspended, Hell, I might have snapped. Who knows? Well, I do. But you won't know what really happened until after In Your House, And after I get my damn contract. Wait, Hang on, I almost left out the most important part, How silly of me, In this contract, I want a clause, That I cannot be suspended from the WWF for anything I do! That means I can do anything I want, Whenever I want, And not get into trouble for it. But, I know it's a little too much to ask, But hey, These people wanna see me versus Bret Hart, And Bret wants it so badly, Oh, Ric Flair, Rick Rude, Whatcha gonna do?

Rick Rude- You know I have to ask Flair's permission, But I say yes. It'll be worth seeing Bret Hart punch your teeth down your throat! Flair, It's up to you.

Shawn Michaels- Mr. Flair, Oh, Oh, Oh, What will you do?

Ric Flair- I don't like being forced to do this. I know the fans want to see you back in the WWF, But these clauses you kept up with are crazy. However, Bret Hart wants you in the ring, I know it's a match that the fans want to see happen, So, Yeah, Fine, You got a deal.

Shawn Michaels- Excellent, Toddles.

Michaels is about to leave, But Flair holds him back.

Ric Flair- You know, I hate to say it, Shawn Michaels, I respect the hell out of you, I think you're the best in the business right now, But, It pains me to say this, I think you think you're too good for the World Wrestling Federation. And you know what? If you feel that way, Then you're insulting each and everyone of these WWF fans.

Shawn Michaels- You're right, Right now, I am too good for the WWF. I don't mean that as an insult to any of the fans, As they pay their hard earn money to come see me, But, The WWF as for the WWF, Yeah, I am too good for this place. I mean, You had to come out here and practically beg me to come back. I got my way, I got this piece of s*** in the ring with me, Something I've wanted since he and Rude screwed me over at the King Of The Ring. I get a title shot, And you can't suspend me! So, Yeah, I'm feeling pretty damn good. Now, Some fans might not understand it, And I hear ya, But really, I got what I want, To me, It doesn't matter if you people like it, I'm not insulting you, But right now, The only thing I care about is getting back to the top of the WWF. And if you people don't like it, Then, That's too damn bad.

Michaels drops the mic down and exits the ring as his music plays. Michaels smirks and taunts Flair, Rude and Hart as we go to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Mark Henry W/William Regal Vs. Goldust

Goldust is madly over with the crowd, He must have gotten the biggest ovation of the night during his entrance here. Goldust started off jumping Henry right from the get go. Goldust rocked down Henry with a few right hands, But he couldn't knock this beast off of his feet. Henry took control of the match after catching Goldust coming off the ropes with a stiff clothesline. Henry worked over Goldust, Using a few slams and clotheslines to the former WWF Intercontinental Champion. Henry press slammed Goldust three times in a row, Showing off some of his raw power. Goldust made the comeback when Henry missed a big splash. Goldust knocked down Henry with three clotheslines and looked to have things well in hand after connecting with a bulldog to Henry. Goldust called for the end, However, He got distracted by Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Who watched the match from the stage. Goldust left the ring and ran up the stage and attacked Helmsley! Goldust did a number on Helmsley, Eventually bringing Helmsley back to ringside, Where he smacked Helmsley head first into the steel steps. Goldust then entered the ring and Henry powerslammed Goldust for the win.

Helmsley entered the ring, Still a little worse for wear, But started putting the boots to Goldust. Helmsley pulled Goldust up to his feet and delivered a big Pedigree to Goldust. Henry and Regal left the ring and headed up the stage, But were attacked by Ahmed Johnson, Who speared Henry down on the steel ramp way! Regal tried to get Johnson off of Henry, But got nailed by Johnson! Monday Night Raw went to a break with Johnson heading towards the ring, Perhaps, To save Goldust from Helmsley, Who was stomping away on Goldust.

80, 88, 64 *1\2

Mark Henry gained overness from this match.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

They Want More

The Suicide Blonds make their way to the ring as we return from the commercial break. Both men enter the ring, But no posing tonight, Both men look like they have plenty on their minds.

Adam Copeland- Lets take you back to In Your House, Eight days ago, Christian Cage and myself got a shot at the WWF Tag Team Championship. We won the match, But due to count out. Now, Lets take you to this past episode of Friday Night Mayhem, After we pull out a win, Benoit and Pillman come down to the ring and attack us. You know, Brian Pillman and Chris Benoit actually did the smart thing on Friday Night Mayhem by attacking us. Why? Because they know we're not done with them yet. And we just talked with Ric Flair, And guess what? You two are going to have to defend those titles against us one more time, Yeah, On October 19th, In Your House "Fury", It'll be us against you for the titles one more time. We've heard comments from people saying we "choke" whenever the titles are on the line, Well, On October 19th, We'll be leaving In Your House with the WWF Tag Team Championship. Forget our childhood dream, Forget us wanting to beat you, We want to show everyone that we belong right where we're at. Some people think we don't deserve a rematch, Or any title shots, Well, We're going to prove everyone wrong when we win those titles. Brian Pillman, Chris Benoit, You've taken us to the limit, You've beaten us, But we've taken you to the limit, And we've beaten you! Now, All we need to do is take your titles. And we will take them on October 19th.

Christian Cage- See, We learned something from In Your House, You two gave us everything you had. We all saw it. These fans saw it. You two gave us everything you had, And you still couldn't defeat us. And you two know it. And come Sunday night, October 19th, We're taking you to and beyond the limit, And in the end, We'll be known as the WWF Tag Team Champions. You two are great, But as great as you two are, You know we're better. You two are getting desperate, As you know you have very little time left with those titles around your waists. We're the best tag team in the WWF right now. And everyone will know it when we beat the both of you for those titles on October 19th. You two have very little time left as the WWF Tag Team Champions. It's our time now. We're going to go through whatever hell you two unleash on us, And when we walk away as the new WWF Tag Team Champions, You two.............

The music of Benoit and Pillman hits to boos from the crowd. The WWF Tag Team Champions are shown on the big screen. The Suicide Blonds don't look too happy over being interrupted.

Brian Pillman- Sorry to interrupt you two kids, But we couldn't help but overhear, you two think you're the best team in the WWF right now? Says who? Let me tell you something, Yeah, You beat us, But who's got the gold? We do! We're the champions, You two aren't! But if you two want to see who the better team is, We got a challenge in mind for you two. See, We've beaten each other a few times, In the end, It's up for debate who the better team truly is. Lets make sure everyone knows on October 19th. Lets have a match to determine who the real, One and only WWF Tag Team Champions are, A match that will have to have a winner. Lets have ourselves a two out of three falls match up! To win the match, You have two beat the other team twice!

Chris Benoit- See, This way, There will be true winners. I mean, There will be no debate on who the better team is after one of us gets two wins over the other team. Hell, It could be just two straight victories for us, Maybe you two will get lucky and squeak one win by, But in the end, The result will be the same, Brian Pillman and myself will be the ones who leave In Your House still the WWF Tag Team Champions. You two said you were the best, And this is the match to determine who the better team is once and for all. What do two say? Do you accept a two out of three falls match up with us at In Your House on October 19th?

Christian Cage- You're damn right we accept a two out of three falls match up! You think we're scared of you two? It's on! And we're walking out of In Your House with those titles around our waists!

Adam Copeland- Two out of three falls huh? Well, What are you gonna say when we beat you two straight falls? You got your match!

The Suicide Blonds' music plays and both men taunt Benoit and Pillman as Monday Night Raw goes to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Al Snow Vs. Bret Hart

Bret Hart once again dragged down another match which could have been quite good. Shawn Michaels was announced as to have left the building, As well as Rick Martel, Meaning that this would be a one on one match up. Both men wrestled a good match, But it could have been much better. Al Snow started off getting the best out of "The Hitman", Out wrestling Hart, And keeping Hart grounded. However, Bret Hart took control of things after the match wound up on the outside, And Hart send Snow crashing into the steel guardrail. Bret Hart worked over Snow's legs as they went back into the ring, Wearing it down for the Sharpshooter. Hart had Snow in a figure four for a long while, But Snow somehow turned it over, Applying a Sharpshooter to Hart, Only for Hart to counter, And apply the Sharpshooter to Snow, However, Snow made it to the ropes. The match continued with Hart keeping control of things, Wearing down Al Snow. Bret Hart almost won the match with a DDT, But Snow somehow kicked out. At the thirteen minute mark, Snow caught "The Hitman" out of nowhere with a huge overhead belly to belly suplex. Al Snow made the comeback, Connecting with about six different types of suplexes to Hart. Al Snow went for the Snow Plow, But Hart countered into a victory roll for a near fall. Both men got up, And Hart took Snow down and went for the Sharpshooter, However, Snow countered and ended up connecting with a nasty looking exploder suplex to Hart. Hart staggered up to his feet and Al Snow planted him with the Snow Plow to get the one, two, three!

Al Snow got up, Exhausted from his tough match, While Hart was helped to the back. However, Rick Martel came running down to the ring and attacked Snow. Martel pummeled Snow down, But made the mistake of taunting the crowd. Snow got up, And unloaded on Martel, Suplexing Martel about five times and tossing Martel out to the floor. Snow dared Martel to come back into the ring, But Martel headed to the back. Monday Night Raw went to a break with the announcers being in shock over Snow's dominant ways tonight.

83, 86, 77 **3\4

Bret Hart was sluggish and didn't put much effort in.

Bret Hart lost overness from this match.

Al Snow gained overness from this match.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Kip Parker taps out to the Crippler Crossface. (RAW Saturday Night 9/27/97)

Oh My God!

Vince McMahon is in the ring as we return from the break.

Vince McMahon- Ladies and gentlemen, Earlier tonight, It was confirmed, We will see a triple threat match next month for the WWF Championship. It will be Kevin Nash defending the title against Jacobs and Cactus Jack. Right now, I'm going to interview one of the men involved in that match, Jacobs.

Jacobs' music plays, And Jacobs makes his way down to the ring, But without Paul Bearer. Jacobs enters the ring and faces off McMahon. McMahon looks a bit nervous.

Vince McMahon- Jacobs, Obviously, Without his manager, Paul Bearer, Who is not here tonight. Now then, Jacobs, At In Your House, You have a huge opportunity. You have the chance to walk away as the WWF Champion. We've seen you dominate Kevin Nash on two occasions, Your thoughts on this match? Jacobs just stares at McMahon Well, What about Cactus Jack? He's certainly one of the most chaotic minds in the WWF, Your thoughts on him? Jacobs just keeps staring at McMahon Well, You certainly have been on a warpath as of late, You took out Sean Waltman, Scott Hall, And The Undertaker. Even though, Some people think The Undertaker is coming back for revenge. What do you think about that? Can I get your thoughts on that? Jacobs stares at McMahon, Who seems to be backing off. Jacobs steps forward, Looking ready to attack McMahon, But McMahon seems to have talked Jacobs down, Apologizing for mentioning The Undertaker. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you upset. Jacobs,

Wait! The light go off! We get the sounds of the ambulances siren! The fans are on their feet, But it stops. Jacobs looks very angry. McMahon goes to speak, But the lights start to flicker. The sirens start again, And now, The lights go off again. We then hear a loud explosion, And on the big screen, All we see is a ambulance driving off somewhere in the desert! Jacobs looks a bit worried! McMahon is a bit scared, But he tries to ask Jacobs his thoughts. Jacobs just stares at McMahon. McMahon looks a bit worried, And says the interview is done. McMahon slowly tries to leave the ring. Jacobs grabs Vince McMahon by the throat and choke slams McMahon! What the hell? Jacobs stares down at McMahon's body, Who's shaking from the impact of the choke slam. Jacobs pulls McMahon up and choke slams McMahon one more time! We got about ten referees and seven road agents running to the ring, But Jacobs ends up choke slamming and punching all of them out! Jacobs tosses the bodies all out to the floor, Except for one, McMahon, Who's still in the ring. Jacobs goes outside the ring, And hits a few more referees and agents, Who have come down from the back. Jacobs brings a steel chair into the ring. Wait, Here comes some wrestlers! (unknown guys) Sadly, Jacobs quickly disposes of them, Tossing three of them to the floor and chucking one of them over the top rope onto the other three on the outside! We got referees, road agents and wrestlers all laid out! What carnage! Jacobs grabs the steel chair. Jacobs lifts the chair up over his head, But the lights flicker on and off again! Jacobs drops the chair down and starts looking around. Jacobs grabs McMahon's prone body and carries McMahon to the back. Our cameras follow them, And we see some wrestlers in the back trying to help out McMahon, But they get laid out as well! We then see Jacobs lead McMahon to a dark room. Jacobs drops McMahon down and opens up a fuse box. Jacobs grabs McMahon up with two hands, And McMahon is pleading with Jacobs.

Vince McMahon- No, Please, No! God No! Jacobs, Don't! Please! Don't! My God!

Jacobs tosses McMahon into the fuse box, And we see sparks fly (we never see McMahon's body, Only Jacobs' face as the sparks fly, and we hear sounds from McMahon) The lights go on and off as we hear McMahon's yell, Once it stops, We can barely see anything, Except Jacobs drop McMahon's body on the floor and stares at it. Jacobs exits the room and we go off the air with Dok Hendrix screaming for someone to go help out McMahon.

Overall Rating- 79

TV Rating- 6.50

Competition

Monday Nitro

TV Rating- 5.48

Attendance- 4,046

Ticket Sales- $161,840

ECW Code Red

TV Rating- 5.45

Attendance- 4,505

Ticket Sales- $180,200

USPW Thursday Night Jam

TV Rating- 1.70

Attendance- 620

Ticket Sales- $18,600

Notes

"I think hooking me and Nasty Mike up in a regular tag team would work. We could get ourselves over, and use that to launch our singles careers." -Johnny Swinger

"I think hooking me and Ron Killings up in a regular tag team would work. We could get ourselves over, and use that to launch our singles careers." -Devon Storm

"Ken Shamrock and Kama Mustafa didn't 'click' in their match, maybe due to their mismatched skills causing their styles not to gel?" -Pat Patterson

"Kama Mustafa and me don't really click. How about booking me against someone like Hunter Hearst Helmsley? I think our styles would really work well together." -Ken Shamrock

"Mark Henry and me don't have much chemistry in the ring. How about putting me in a program with a worker like British Bulldog? I think our styles would really work well together." -Goldust

"Our ratings battle with Monday Nitro is so close that neither show is gaining a clear advantage!" -Sophie

News

- Scott Hall has been suspended for three months after a "incident" backstage.

- WWF.com exclusive news- Many fans were in shock over the events of Monday Night Raw. It would appear that Jacobs had electrocuted Vince McMahon, Which he did, However, Vince McMahon has survived the attack and has been sent to a hospital. It's unlikely that we'll see Vince McMahon back in the announce position anytime soon due to the hideous attack by Jacobs. We'll have more information on Vince's condition once we get it.

Edited by Baby Hewey

Good god,Vince disapperes and Jacobs is still a Monster.Well,I still hope that you use "Arsenic" to make Vince "not retire".But also,I find it bad that Bret gets jobbed,no wonder that Bret is unhappy <_< .But Raw was good and I'm excited what will happen till "October 19th".

I am not gonna lie, Vince McMahon just got PWNED! Jacobs vs. Cactus vs. Nash at In Your House is going to be so damn awesome, especially since it looks like Taker is about to come back to beat the hell out of Jacobs. I hope they have an Inferno match or something, that would be friggin sweet.

Well, I guess its offical that Bret is about to leave to? Michaels to go over Bret and than over whoever is champ after IYH. IYH already looks amazing Hewey, Suicide Blondes vs. Benoit and Pillman in a 2 out of 3 Falls match for the Tag Titles is worth the price of admission alone.

Keep going Hewey, so close to those awesome end of the month reports.

Today's Wrestling World

October 1997

IPB Image

World Wrestling Federation

Owner: Linda McMahon

Public Image: 57

Size: Global

Based In: America

Risk Level: 70

Production Values: 100

Top 5 Faces

1. Shawn Michaels (100)

2. Ric Flair (98)

3. The Undertaker (96)

4. Kevin Nash (96)

5. Goldust (95)

Top 5 Heels

1. Steve Austin (100)

2. Cactus Jack (100)

3. Owen Hart (100)

4. Bret Hart (99)

5. Hunter Hearst Helmsley (98)

IPB Image

World Championship Wrestling

Owner: Ted Turner

Public Image: 13

Risk Level: 50

Production Values: 85

Top 5 Stars

1. Hulk Hogan (100)

2. Randy Savage (100)

3. Sting (100)

4. Ultimate Warrior (100)

5. The Giant (96)

IPB Image

Extreme Championship Wrestling

Owner: Winston Brynner

Public Image: 8

Risk Level: 30

Production Values: 85

Top 5 Stars

1. Taz (89)

2. Chaz Warrington (88)

3. Raven (87)

4. Glen Ruth (87)

5. Saturn (84)

IPB Image

Supreme Wrestling Federation

Owner: Rob Black

Public Image: 37

Size: National

Risk Level: 85

Production Values: 70

Top 5 Stars

1. Brian Adams (84)

2. Chris Jericho (81)

3. Jushin Thunder Liger (80)

4. One Man Gang (79)

5. Trish Stratus (78)

IPB Image

United States Pro Wrestling

Owner: Peter Walsh

Public Image: 5

Size: National

Risk Level: 20

Production Values: 65

Top 5 Stars

1. Lawrence Taylor

2. Chaz Warrington (88)

3. Glen Ruth (87)

4. Stevie Richards (84)

5. Terry Funk (84)

IPB Image

Vampire Zone Fighting

Owner: Derek Dunne

Public Image: 53

Size: Regional

Risk Level: 85

Production Values: 50

Top 5 Stars

1. Nova (65)

2. Jerry Lynn (63)

3. Little Guido (61)

4. Phillip LaFon (60)

5. Nikita Koloff (58)

IPB Image

Original Lucha Libra In Extreme

Owner: ?

Public Image: 70

Size: Small

Based In: Mexico

Risk Level: 61

Production Values: 10

Top 5 Stars

1. Silver King (40)

2. Hercules Hernandez (40)

3. Abismo Negro (40)

4. Latin Lover (39)

5. Donovan Morgan (38)

IPB Image

NWA Canadian Invasion

Owner: Willy Gossard

Public Image:

Size: Small

Based In: Canada

Risk Level: 10

Production Values: 26

Top 5 Stars

1. Shane Helms (43)

2. Shannon Moore (36)

3. Robby Rage (34)

4. Craig Pittman (34)

5. Jamie Noble (32)

IPB Image

Amber Benson's Wrestling Federation

Owner: Nik Simpson

Public Image: 64

Size: Backyard

Risk Level: 30

Production Values: 5

Top 5 Stars

1. Kid Kash (26)

2. Steve Armstrong (26)

3. Elektra (23)

4. Miguel Perez (21)

5. Christian York (18)

Roster News

- The following birthdays occured this month: Steve Blackman (34), Lodi (26), Luigi Alfredo Rufino (28), Kelley Summers (23), Beth Curtis (23)

- Brian Christopher has returned from suspension.

- Jerry Lawler has returned from suspension.

- Vince McMahon has retired from WWF!

- Vince McMahon has become a road agent!

- Scott Taylor has returned from injury.

- Mr. Perfect's contract is running out. Mr. Perfect has had his contract renewed for one year.

- Bret Hart's contract is running out. There is no word on what's going on between Bret Hart and the WWF right now.

- James E. Cornette's contract is running out. James E. Cornette has had his contract renewed for one year.

- Bryan Clark has now joined us.

- Chris Chavis has now joined us.

- British Bulldog has now left the promotion.

- Sunny will return from her neck injury in five months.

- Marc Mero will return from his neck injury in four months.

- Aguila will return from his torn calf in seven months.

- Scott Hall will return from suspension in two months.

- The story on the Bret Hart/Kevin Nash title change has been talked about in the locker room ever since it went down. There were three different plans for the way the match would have gone. The first one would have been that Hart would have won the match due to interference from the returning Owen Hart, Causing Nash's career to end. Kevin Nash would then return by the end of the year in his "Diesel" persona. The second one would have been a no contest, Causing a rematch for In Your House "Fury" in October, Where Hart would have retained, And Nash would be written out of storylines. The third one would have been Nash winning by DQ, Allowing him to stay until the rematch. The title change was planned on the Monday before the event, As rumors of Hart's contract running out came about, And the WWF felt it would be better to have Hart drop the title before negotiations. This situation has not left people happy. First, Kevin Nash, While he wanted to be champion again for sometime, Is upset over him not getting his vacation. Bret Hart isn't happy over having a short title reign, And Shawn Michaels, The man who was suppose to beat Hart for the title at the Survivor Series, In his hometown of San Antonio, Is upset, As now, He won't be fighting for the title in his hometown. The WWF could end up turning Shawn Michaels for the Survivor Series, But it's very unlikely that he'll get booed in San Antonio. Some people feel that Bret Hart did not want to drop the title to Shawn Michaels period, And would have rather dropped it to someone like Undertaker or his brother, Owen.

- Chris Davis, Johnny Grunge and Turbo Thompson are ready to be called up from USWA. But none of these men will be called up yet. The WWF is hoping for WCW to release Rocco Rock soon, So they could have Public Enemy in the WWF, If WCW doesn't release Rocco Rock by the end of the year, It's likely that Grunge will be let go. Davis and Thompson should debut next month or early December. The WWF has too many people who are scheduled to debut right now, That's why those two will stay in USWA for the time being.

- The WWF got some heat from sponsors over Jacobs destroying Vince McMahon on Monday Night Raw, As sponsors did not like the idea of a character being killed off from a wrestling show, However, On WWF.com, The WWF had a story up about how McMahon survived the attacks from Jacobs, But will not be returning anytime soon. With Vince McMahon retiring, He wanted to go out in a big way, And to get Jacobs over as a bigger monster and as a threat to Kevin Nash, The WWF came up with the idea of him electrocuting McMahon on Monday Night Raw.

- As for wrestlers returning soon, Alex Wright and Steve Austin should return at the end of the month. Alex Wright was taken off the road after some nagging injuries, While Austin was taken off the road to sell the beating from his last man standing match. Sean Waltman is scheduled to return at next week's TV shows. Vader, Who hasn't wrestled since In Your House, Will be back in action soon as well.

- The Undertaker is scheduled back by the Survivor Series, Where it's rumored he'll face the returning Brian Lee. Bryan Clark, Who has returned to the WWF, Is rumored to be Undertaker's partner against Bearer's men. Undertaker was the one who suggested that the WWF brought back both Bryan Clark and Tatanka, But Tatanka will not play a part in this feud. Tatanka is rumored to start feuding with Disco Inferno.

- Sho Funaki's "X-Treme Degenerate" character was suppose to be given to Scott Taylor upon his return, However, The WWF thought Funaki could pull it off better. Funaki is likely to get a manager in the next few weeks. The WWF has been hyping the hell out of the light heavyweight division as of late, And want to give the wrestlers in the division more "personality".

- If everything goes well during their feud, Both Goldust and Hunter Hearst Helmsley could be pushed into the main event, And the WWF Championship scene. There's talk of Hunter Hearst Helmsley challenging for the WWF Championship at a major event soon. And since the current WWF Champion is one of Helmsley's best friends, It's likely that Helmsley could be the one to end Nash's title reign. Goldust and Helmsley are scheduled to feud all the way to December's In Your House event.

- The WWF is seriously considering bringing in Diamond Dallas Page from WCW. The only thing holding back the WWF from bringing in DDP is due to the fact that Page is forty one years old. However, Page can work well, And there's some big matches fans would love to see Page wrestle in.

- There's plans to take William Regal away from the managing position and make him a active wrestler by the end of the year. Mark Henry is suppose to either be on his own or get a new manager.

- Before getting suspended, Scott Hall was suppose to return after In Your House and start feuding with the returning Steve Austin. This was suppose to be the program to put Scott Hall back into the main event, But right now, It's likely that Hall will not be put into a feud with Austin once he returns, As the WWF management is very upset with Scott Hall.

- The WWF is looking to form some new tag teams, As the tag team division is pretty small at the moment. The WWF is trying out partnering some people up for house shows and some USWA talent as well. There's been talk that the WWF wants to bring back The Hardy Boyz too. However, The WWF can only bring in Jeff and Matt Hardy once the new year starts, Due to their Japan commitments.

- Apparently, There has been some heat on Chris Kanyon. Rumor has it that Kanyon has got a ego problem, And walks around considering himself better than most people, Kanyon has managed to annoy several of the WWF's top guys with his attitude. Though, It's very unlikely that Kanyon will get punished for his actions.

- Names who should debut very soon are Andrew Martin, Steve Blackman, Vito Lograsso and Hector Garza. Darnell Porter will make his official debut on this week's Friday Night Mayhem, While the WWF might hold off on the returns of Bryan Clark and Tatanka.

Monthly Ratings

Monday Night Raw

September 1, 1997- 6.43 (Alex Wright, Bret Hart Vs. Jesse James, Kevin Nash)

September 8, 1997- 6.43 (Kevin Nash Vs. Alex Wright)

September 15, 1997- 6.42 (Ahmed Johnson won a ten men battle royal. Also in the battle royal, Cactus Jack, Goldust, Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Jacobs, Mark Henry, Scott Hall, Shawn Michaels, Steve Austin and Vader)

September 22, 1997- 6.49 (Kevin Nash Vs. Cactus Jack)

September 29, 1997- 6.50 (Al Snow Vs. Bret Hart)

Friday Night Mayhem

September 5, 1997- 6.50 (Steve Austin Vs. Scott Hall)

September 12, 1997- 6.46 (Kevin Nash, Shawn Michaels Vs. Bret Hart, Steve Austin)

September 19, 1997- 6.44 (Cactus Jack, Jacobs, Steve Austin Vs. Scott Hall, Shawn Michaels, Vader)

September 26, 1997- 6.48 (Ahmed Johnson Vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley)

RAW Saturday Night

September 6, 1997- 6.45 (Kevin Nash Vs. British Bulldog) *special prime time edition of One Night Only*

September 13, 1997- 2.81 (Vader Vs. Jerry Lawler)

September 20, 1997- 2.79 (Mr. Perfect Vs. John Bradshaw)

September 27, 1997- 3.00 (Ken Shamrock Vs. British Bulldog)

Monday Nitro

September 1, 1997- 5.68 (Shane Douglas Vs. Diamond Dallas Page)

September 8, 1997- 5.44 (Ultimate Warrior Vs. The Sandman)

September 15, 1997- 5.41(Sting Vs. Diamond Dallas Page Vs. Lex Luger)

September 22, 1997- 5.42 (The Giant Vs. Sting)

September 29, 1997- 5.48 (Goldberg Vs. Shane Douglas)

Saturday Night

September 6, 1997- 0.99 (Rey Mysterio Vs. Chris Candido) *first episode on TF1*

September 13, 1997- 0.91 (Billy Kidman Vs. Mikey Whipwreck)

September 20, 1997- 0.99 (Konnan Vs. Rocco Rock)

September 27, 1997- 0.98 (Goldberg Vs. Konnan)

Worldwide

September 7, 1997- 3.91 (Sting Vs. Rick Steiner)

September 14, 1997- 3.95 (Lance Storm Vs. Diamond Dallas Page) *Last episode on TBS*

ECW Code Red

September 1, 1997- 5.23 (Mike Awesome Vs. Glen Ruth)

September 8, 1997- 5.22 (Saturn Vs. Chaz Warrington Vs. Stevie Richards)

September 15, 1997- 5.50 (Saturn Vs. Bam Bam Bigelow)

September 22, 1997- 5.48 (Rob Van Dam Vs. Mike Awesome)

September 29, 1997- 5.45 (Jake Roberts Vs. Steve Corino)

Hardcore TV

September 6, 1997- 2.95 (Little Guido Vs. Super Crazy)

September 13, 1997- 2.99 (Alex Porteau Vs. Balls Mahoney)

September 20, 1997- 2.98 (Hayabusa Vs. Jerry Lynn)

September 27, 1997- 2.94 (Jake Roberts Vs. Erik Watts)

Thursday Night Jam

September 4, 1997- 1.72 (Mike Awesome Vs. New Jack)

September 11, 1997- 1.68 (Meng Vs. Koko B. Ware)

September 18, 1997- 1.68 (Mabel Vs. Stevie Richards)

September 25, 1997- 1.74 (Barry Horowitz Vs. Nailz)

Monthly Income

September

Ticket Sales: $7,033,460

Pay Per View Revenue: $3,450,000

Sponsorship Money: $8,520,000

Merchandise Sales: $1,680,000

Total Income- $20,685,460

IPB Image

Toryumon Announces This Year's Touring Roster

The following workers will be touring with Toryumon

Abismo Negro (OLLIE)

Jia Kenmin (Free Agent)

Magnum Tokyo (OLLIE)

Yoshi Okui (Free Agent)

Other Wrestling News

- Koko B. Ware has retired from USPW!

- Sgt. Slaughter has retired from WCW!

- Sgt. Slaughter has become a road agent!

- WCW Saturday has been promoted to a prime time slot.

- A new promotion, Original Lucha Libra In Extreme, has opened.

- WCW have signed Great Muta to a written contract!

- WCW have signed Duke Droese to a written contract!

- WCW have signed independent worker Johnny Smith to a written contract!

- Antonio Inoki has agreed to an open contract with USPW!

- Molly Holly has agreed to an open contract with VZF!

- OLLIE has already signed some news to appear at their first show. Their roster includes Hercules Hernandez, Donovan Morgan, Kenny Kaos, Jason Jett, Steel McManus, Scott Vick, Christopher Daniels, Evan Karagias, Shannon Moore, Abismo Negro, Latin Lover, Jamie Noble, Doug Williams, Magnum Tokyo, Silver King. Their first show will be on October 12.

- The folks down there in WCW seem to be worrying quite a bit now a days. WCW has slumped to the bottom, That as of now, WCW is considered to not be in competition with the WWF. While WCW isn't in direct competition with ECW yet, It seems that WCW isn't worried about ECW, As WCW has the star quality over ECW. It should be noted that ECW beat WCW in ratings two straight weeks, However, This week's Goldberg/Douglas match drew the fans back to WCW. WCW is trying to reinvent themselves and hope that 1998 will turn out alot better than this year has.

- Eric Bischoff has already contacted Diamond Dallas Page over a new contract. Bischoff sees Page as a huge asset to the company, And wants to keep Page by any means. Diamond Dallas Page has been taken off the road for now, As WCW wants to bring him back when he signs a new deal. If DDP does leave WCW, His last appearance will be in this week's Nitro, When he got choke slammed through the ring by The Giant to end the show. If DDP stays in WCW, Not only will he get more money and a easier work schedule, But he'll get to headline a major PPV event and it's rumored that he'll be WCW World Champion in a few months.

- Hulk Hogan is confirmed for a return before Starrcade, Where he should turn heel. WCW sees Hogan as their edge over the WWF, And hopefully, With this heel turn, Fans will start getting interested in WCW again. Hulk Hogan will no doubt end up winning the world title after someone beats The Giant for it, With the rumor being that WCW wants to do a Hulk Hogan versus Ultimate Warrior match up. While that will not be a pretty match, It's a match that will draw huge for WCW.

- Rowdy Roddy Piper, Who signed with WCW last month, Should make his debut at Halloween Havoc, Supporting the team of Sting and Ultimate Warrior. Piper says he has a few matches left in him, And wants to work with guys like Hogan, Sting, Warrior, Savage and a few others in WCW. As for Piper someday holding the World title,

- After Halloween Havoc, It's likely that Sting will take a vacation. It's rumored that Sting is burnt out right now, And wants to take a break from things.

- WCW has Halloween Havoc on October 19th. Here's the current line up for the PPV. Sting and Ultimate Warrior team up to face Shane Douglas and Sid Vicious. The Giant defends the WCW World Championship against Lex Luger, WCW Tag Team Champions, Harlem Heat defend the titles against Rocco Rock and Jim Duggan, WCW Television Champion, Chris Candido faces former partner Lance Storm for the title, WCW United States Champion, Eddie Guerrero meets Arn Anderson, Rey Mysterio Jr. puts the WCW Cruiserweight Championship on the line against Billy Kidman, Big Bubba Rogers faces Goldberg, Randy Savage battles Scott Steiner, And The Taskmaster faces Spike Dudley.

- Right now, Things are going very well for ECW, Who became a global company last month. ECW were able to defeat WCW two weeks straight on Monday night's, And there's rumors that ECW is interested in bringing in Diamond Dallas Page into the promotion. This will be the first "big" jump between the three companies, One that should make ECW a legit threat to both the WCW and the WWF.

- ECW has shown not only interest in bringing in Diamond Dallas Page, But for the new year, It's rumored that plenty of new names will arrive in ECW. Chris Jericho, Jeff Jarrett, Jushin Thunder Liger, Ron Simmons, British Bulldog and JC Ice. ECW has also shown interest in some names from the WWF and WCW.

- ECW has Walking Wounded on October 26th. Here's the line up. Taz defends the ECW World Championship against Saturn, Mike Awesome defends the ECW Television Championship against Bam Bam Bigelow, ECW Tag Team Champions, Alex Porteau and Rhino defend the titles against Jake Roberts and Erik Watts, Rob Van Dam battles Steve Corino, Super Crazy battles Nova, Dudley Boys take on Stevie Richards and Raven in tag team action, Little Guido and Jerry Lynn will choose tag team partners for their match up, Kensuke Sasaki faces The Mountie and Tank Abbott faces John Kronus.

Show Reports

WWF House Show From Rockford, Illinois 10/1/97

1. WWF Light Heavyweight Champion, Taka Michinoku defeated Sho Funaki to retain the title.

2. WWF European Champion, Scorpio defeated Francis Cloutier to retain the title.

3. Ken Shamrock defeated Rick Martel.

4. WWF Tag Team Champions, Brian Pillman and Chris Benoit defeated The Suicide Blonds to retain the titles.

5. Vader defeated Mark Henry.

6. WWF Intercontinental Champion, Rocky Maivia defeated Al Snow to retain the title.

7. Goldust defeated Hunter Hearst Helmsley.

8. Marty Jannetty defeated Disco Inferno.

9. Shawn Michaels defeated Cactus Jack in a street fight.

10. WWF World Champion, Kevin Nash defeated Jacobs to retain the title.

WCW House Show From Las Cruces, New Mexico 10/1/97

1. WCW Television Champion, Chris Candido defeated Spike Dudley to retain the title.

2. Billy Kidman defeated Mikey Whipwreck.

3. WCW Cruiserweight Champion, Rey Mysterio Jr. defeated Ultimo Dragon to retain the title.

4. Nasty Boys defeated Jim Duggan and Rocco Rock.

5. Lance Storm defeated Fit Finley.

6. WCW Tag Team Champions, Harlem Heat defeated Road Warriors to retain the titles.

7. Lex Luger and Randy Savage defeated Arn Anderson and Shane Douglas.

8. WCW United States Champion, Eddie Guerrero defeated Konnan to retain the title.

9. Sting defeated Sid Vicious.

10. WCW World Champion, The Giant defeated Diamond Dallas Page to retain the title.

ECW House Show From Phoenix, Arizona 10/1/97

1. Super Crazy defeated Little Guido.

2. The Mountie defeated Scotty Riggs.

3. The Gangstas defeated Dudley Boyz.

4. ECW Tag Team Champions, Alex Porteau and Rhino defeated Rock N Roll Express to retain the titles.

5. Kensuke Sasaki defeated Stevie Richards.

6. Steve Corino defeated Raven.

7. ECW Television Champion, Mike Awesome defeated Rob Van Dam to retain the title.

8. Jake Roberts defeated Greg Valentine.

9. Jerry Lynn defeated Great Sasuke.

10. ECW World Champion, Taz defeated Bam Bam Bigelow to retain the title.

USWA House Show from Memphis, Tennessee 10/1/97

1. USWA Tag Team Champions, Malice and The Demon defeated Island Boys to retain the titles.

2. Charisma Worthy defeated Layla Bullock.

3. Gaston Dutillet and Kristian Rayner defeated Lodi and Lenny Lane.

4. Justin Howe defeated USWA North American Champion, Turbo Thompson to win the title.

5. Vicky Roberts defeated Melissa Taylor.

6. USWA Light Heavyweight Champion, Shadow defeated York Adams to retain the title.

7. Erik Holman defeated Chris Davis.

8. Katy Shooter defeated Jade Silence.

9. Kelley Summers defeated Yuki Kimura.

10. USWA World Champion, Ludvig Borga defeated Gangrel to retain the title.

Current In Your House "Fury" Card

IPB Image

Credit Kempay for the awesome banner

Date: October 19, 1997

Current Card

• World Wrestling Federation Championship

Kevin Nash© Vs. Jacobs Vs. Cactus Jack

• World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championship

2/3 Falls Match

Brian Pillman and Chris Benoit© Vs. The Suicide Blonds

• No Disqualification Match

Goldust Vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley

• No Holds Barred Match

Shawn Michaels Vs. Bret Hart

• The Winner Will Get A WWF Championship Match

Ahmed Johnson Vs. Mark Henry

• Rick Martel Vs. Al Snow

• Mr. Perfect Vs. Ken Shamrock

• Francis Cloutier Vs. D'Lo Brown

Edited by Baby Hewey

It's all about DDP.

It's good to see ECW, WCW, and WWF all at global. It's gonna create more drama and better booking as you can't just raid ECW now, like you could when they were smaller. I like this a lot. I like your monthly updates witht he PPV results for other promotions too. Very well done.

It's a shame to see Bulldog go, but things could get interesting for you now Vinnie Mac has retired. To think the big McMahon\Austin fued will never come to pass. It's strange to think of the late 90's withut McMahon, but hey, we all know you'll come up with something...

Edited by TheArsenal

Well, you've certainly got some interesting skit to consider. If possible, I would keep Bret Hart as a guy who can draw heat- considering the faces you have to push. I'd have liked to see Hall against Austin but his suspension makes things a damp squib. Plus I would pick up DDP if he's got good wrestling stats as he can work a mic (perhaps the new 3rd announcer?) I see you've brought in Bryan Clark too- Wrath anyone? And Tatanka...hmm...this could be interesting.

I applaud you for the way you took Vinnie O'Mac outta the picture- truly original and at least you can use him as a road agent. Meanwhile OLLIE shouldn't give you too many problems yet and let's hope WCW get tangled up with ECW before another war can start. Looking forward to Fury and October- Survivor Series in November, here we come!

Edited by nihilist

Awesome, now I only have 2 more USWA titles to win and I can have them all :shifty:

Sorry for the lack fo replies lately, but I am enjoying the shows. I prefer Nash as champion by far and it was time for Marty to lose the titles. Rocky seems to be getting pushed pretty hard, but he's entertaining enough so it doesn't bother me too much.

Bart Gunn is free for tag team work, and he seems to be good at it. Surely you can find someone to work him with?

I'm eager to see what you do with Andrew Martin. He got pushed pretty hard in USWA and it'll be interesting to see how far he goes in the hoss firendly WWF. Perhaps you can re-align him with Francis?

Speaking of Cloutier, he has been spectacular so far. I am diggin ghis charecter, and he seems like he can work good too. Hopefully he wins the European title soon.

Where is Jesse James? He could make a good opponent for Nash and I liked that feud.