World Wrestling Federation 1996

Hewey

I HAVE THIS STRANGE FEELING. In some episode of the montly wrestling world recap, you said that "Vince McMahon wants to bring back Razor Ramon and Diesel in their own personas". So, KEVIN NASH is gone if Hart wins on Sunday night? Sheesh, I'd almost bet that Nash loses, yeah, he's gone, and then after few weeks Ric Flair (A good choice to bring back Naitch, BTW) comes out and says that Kevin Nash might not be in the WWF anymore, but Diesel damn sure is back. Or something like that.

Waiting for Owen to come back as a face and kick Bret's ass. I just know it's coming, like Batista vs. Triple H- storyline last year IRL. It's coming together... slowly...

IPB Image

Credit Kempay for the logo

Channel: USA Network

Time Slot: Late Evening

Date: September 20, 1997

Attendance: 7,030

Ticket Sales: $281,200

Announcers: Jonathan Coachman and Todd Pettengill

Voice Over- The World Wrestling Federation, For over fifty years the revolutionary force in sports entertainment.

RAW Saturday Night comes on the air with a video package showing great World Wrestling Federation action. When the video ends, We're taken to inside the arena where pyro goes off from the rafters and from the entrance way. We then head over to our announce position where Jonathan Coachman and Todd Pettengill are standing by. They are very excited and hype up tonight's big show.

World Wrestling Federation Light Heavyweight

Taka Michinoku Vs. Christopher Daniels

NWACI's own Christopher Daniels had the chance of a lifetime here, As he got a shot at the WWF Light Heavyweight Championship. The crowd was dead for this match, As no one knew who Daniels was. Daniels gave Taka a tough challenge, And almost walked away with the title. In the end, Taka Michinoku retained the title with the Michinoku Driver.

62, 48, 77 *3/4

The WWF Light Heavyweight title has lost image.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

D'Lo Brown Vs. British Bulldog

Bulldog really turned on the game in what could be his last match with the WWF. The fans were into this match up here, With D'Lo getting the biggest ovation of the whole show. British Bulldog looked like he was going to defeat the King Of The Ring winner quite a few times, But D'Lo Brown was on top of his game here tonight. D'Lo Brown won the match at the seven minute mark with the Sky High, Followed by the Lo Down. Francis Cloutier watched from the back, Shaking his head.

84, 80, 89 ***3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Ron Killings Vs. Shannon Moore

Another NWACI wrestler worked this week's RSN. The young Moore put on a great effort against Killings tonight. Shannon Moore and Ron Killings had a great bout, But the fans could have cared less about this one. Shannon Moore almost won the match after coming off the top with a senton splash to Killings, But in the end, Killings caught Moore with the scissors kick for the win.

64, 45, 84 **1/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Chavo Guerrero Vs. Jerry "The King" Lawler

Clash of styles here in this match up. This was definitely the night of the Light Heavyweight's. Jerry Lawler controlled the match in the beginning, Using his slow offense on the third generation superstar. Jerry Lawler tried to piledrive Chavo Guerrero quite a number of times, But Chavo Guerrero would always avoid it. Chavo Guerrero walked out of RAW Saturday Night with the win after coming off the top with a picture perfect Frog Splash to "The King".

72, 75, 67 *1\2

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Kip Parker W/Sable Vs. Kama Mustafa

Not a pretty match up here. Kama Mustafa needs to be carried to put on something decent, And Parker's not the one to carry him. Parker tried to avoid Kama early on, Using his quickness to avoid the supreme fighting machine, But it didn't last long, As Kama ended up catching Parker, And started to dish out a beating on Parker. Kama Mustafa got disqualified when he wouldn't break a choke on Parker. Afterwards, Kama went over to the announce position and told them he was going to make an impact.

69, 72, 63 *

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Ahmed Johnson pearl river plunges Rocky Maivia! (Friday Night Mayhem 9/19/97)

Mr. Perfect Vs. John Bradshaw

Three bad matches in a row to finish off this week's RAW Saturday Night. Mr. Perfect and Bradshaw did not work well at all here. Bradshaw started off a hoss on fire, Easily manhandling Perfect, Tossing Perfect around like a rag doll. Bradshaw pounded on the perfect one, But Perfect changed things when he went to work on Bradshaw's legs. Mr. Perfect wore down Bradshaw's legs for a long while, And almost made Bradshaw tap out to a figure four leglock. Mr. Perfect scored the win after a low blow, And then the Perfectplex. Afterwards, Bradshaw got even, And nailed Mr. Perfect with the stiff clothesline!

72, 74, 69 *1\2

Overall Rating- 60

TV Rating- 2.79

Competition

Saturday Night

TV Rating- 0.99

Attendance- 4,013

Ticket Sales- $160,520

Hardcore TV

TV Rating- 2.98

Attendance- 4,032

Ticket Sales- $161,280

Notes

"Chavo Guerrero and Jerry Lawler didn't 'click' in their match, maybe due to their mismatched skills causing their styles not to gel?" -Pat Patterson

"Kip Parker and Kama Mustafa didn't 'click' in their match, maybe due to their mismatched skills causing their styles not to gel?" Pat Patterson

"Our ratings battle with Hardcore TV is so close that neither show is gaining a clear advantage!" -Sophie

"We won the head-to-head with WCW Saturday in the ratings!" -Sophie

IPB Image

Credit deepfwiedsushi for the awesome banner

Date: September 21, 1997

Final Card

• World Wrestling Federation Championship

If Kevin Nash Loses, His Career Is Over

Bret Hart© Vs. Kevin Nash

• World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Championship

"Party Boy" Marty Jannetty© Vs. Francis Cloutier

• World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championship

Brian Pillman and Chris Benoit© Vs. Suicide Blonds

• Last Man Standing Match

Shawn Michaels Vs. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

• Chain Match

Cactus Jack Vs. Vader

• If Scott Hall Wins, He Gets A Shot At The WWF Championship

Scott Hall Vs. Jacobs

• Mark Henry Vs. Ahmed Johnson

• Goldust Vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley

• Mr. Perfect and Rick Martel Vs. Al Snow and Ken Shamrock

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match of the night?

2. Which match will get the best match quality in EWR?

3. Which match will get the worst match quality in EWR?

4. How many titles will change hands? (titles can't change hands by DQ, No contests, Etc)

5. What's going to be the match before the main event?

6. Will anyone debut? And if so, Who's debuting?

Remember to post reasons to your predictions. (Y)

Guest Crossface

World Wrestling Federation Championship

I'll go with Verder on this one and say that Nash will come back as Diesel. And besides, the champ can't lose his title that fast.

World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Championship

Cloutier is great, but he's a rookie, and I don't think he should a title as major as the Intercontinental title just yet.

World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championship

I'm getting really really bored with the tag division and Pillman and Benoit retaining all the time. I think The Blonds can win this match to freshen up the title a bit.

Last Man Standing Match

Austin will return the job.

Chain Match

Cactus Jack Vs. Vader

I belive that Cactus can be a contender for the WWF title as a face. So, maybe his crazy antics will get the fans reaction.

If Scott Hall Wins, He Gets A Shot At The WWF Championship

Scott Hall Vs. Jacobs

Jacobs has to go through more before he can stop Hall from getting a title shot. Hall will win and face Hart.

Mark Henry Vs. Ahmed Johnson

Goldust Vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley

If G.D can win this one, it'l continue the feud and can iritate HHH.

Mr. Perfect and Rick Martel Vs. Al Snow and Ken Shamrock

I really dislike what you did to Snow. He should win this.

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match of the night? Tag Titles match.

2. Which match will get the best match quality in EWR? Tag Titles.

3. Which match will get the worst match quality in EWR? Henry VS Johnson.

4. How many titles will change hands? (titles can't change hands by DQ, No contests, Etc) 1 title.

5. What's going to be the match before the main event? I'll throw a wildcard and say that Michaels-Austin is the ME, so Hart VS Nash.

6. Will anyone debut? And if so, Who's debuting? No one will debut.

Aside from the possibilities with Nash (Vinnie Vegas anyone? no?), Hart needs a good defence to make the belt run seem credible.

Cloutier's only been in what two or three months so...plus PB MJ needs to retain, just like Hart.

Pillman and Benoit to cheat to retain and start a fresh feud. The Suicide Blonds are still green, in my opinion for the straps.

Last Man Standing Match

Michaels has to gain some measure of revenge of SS and the cage match, so this is the perfect place.

Chain Match

Cactus Jack Vs. Vader

I'm a mashochist lol so I can't see Jack winning.

Scott Hall Vs. Jacobs

I'm sorry, but the stipulation makes it obvious, even if he does "sneak" the win.

There are no winners, only losers with this contest but seeing as Ahmed's been getting himself a nice little push, this should further cement his rise.

Like the guy above, I see mileage in Dustin winning here and HHH taking it out on him next month

I'm still a Shamrock mark, so I'm going for Snow/Sham...though I did deliberate quite a bit.

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match of the night? Henry vs. Johnson

2. Which match will get the best match quality in EWR? Benoit + Pillman vs. Suicide Blondes

3. Which match will get the worst match quality in EWR? Henry Vs. Johnson.

4. How many titles will change hands? (titles can't change hands by DQ, No contests, Etc) Nope.

5. What's going to be the match before the main event? The Last Man Standing match

6. Will anyone debut? Not tonight.

-I already stated earlier that I do believe in Nash somehow returning as Diesel later. Therefore, this one should be obvious.

-I think this one will be the neccesary "big-ass surprise of the night". Cloutie is young, true, he's green, true - but so are Lashley and Carlito - and so was Randy Orton - and I don't see Jannetty holding the title for long. Al Snow was a babyface, Party Marty is a babyface - the IC belt NEEDS to go back to a heel.

-Then again, not all "youngsters" can go "big" overnight.

Last Man Standing Match

-HBK should finally be getting his sweet taste of revenge here, I think. After all, Stone Cold won at SummerSlam and on RAW's steel cage.

Chain Match

Cactus Jack Vs. Vader

-Jack will DESTROY Vader here. No?

Scott Hall Vs. Jacobs

-ANOTHER Bret vs. Hall- long term program? Ugh, no thanks, wasn't a big fan of their feud in early '97. However, it should make a good main event for a RAW or a Sm... Mayhem.

-He's big, he's bad, he's bald, he's bold, and he ain't Lashley though. Then you got, well, Mark Henry against him. Johnson will win here and get his damn championship match someday. Wasn't there a stipulation like that in this match?

-Triple H picks up the win. The feud should continue nonetheless.

-YOU SCREWED AL! YOU SCREWED AL! YOU SCREWED AL! Well... Maybe not, but right now the Snowman needs to be doing atleast SOMETHING, and that's to kick Hennig's and Martel's ass.

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match of the night? - Mark Henry vs. Ahmed Johnson

2. Which match will get the best match quality in EWR? - WWF Tag Team Championship

3. Which match will get the worst match quality in EWR? - Henry vs. Johnson

4. How many titles will change hands? (titles can't change hands by DQ, No contests, Etc) - 1

5. What's going to be the match before the main event? - I think Crossface might be right. I'll say Hart vs. Nash.

6. Will anyone debut? And if so, Who's debuting? - No.

Nash has been built as god... getting over Hart in most occassions. He's been made to look immensly strong and like there is no chance Bret will retain. Hence, Hart wins in a dominating fashion and retains.

Winner: Bret Hart

As much as I'd like for Cloutier to get the title and as much as I love the character, Jannetty is going to win by some intervention of D'lo to continue their fued.

Winner: "Party Boy" Marty Jannett

Copeland and Cage need this win. Benoit and Pillman already look like beasts, plus with the probable turns of the Godwins, Dynasty and then the Lawlers, you have plenty of heel teams that need shots at the belt. So I'm betting on the kids.

Winners: Suicide Blonds

Last Man Standing Match

It's Austin 2, Michael 0. Austin is being pushed as top heel, but Michaels doesn't need to be the guy to sacrifice his place to make Austin god. So Michaels gets the win.

Winner: Shawn Michaels

Chain Match

Cactus Jack Vs. Vader

Er... I don't really care about either of these too... so I'm just going with Jack cause he lost the last one.

Winner: Cactus Jack

Scott Hall Vs. Jacobs

The poster for the event is a picture of Jacobs... I don't care if winning would give Scott Hall a title shot, I still envision Jacobs winning.

Winner: Jacobs

Er.... they beat the tar out of each other, I'm guessing a draw. I'll also echo Verder... didn't this match have a stipulation at one point?

Winner: Draw, they both lose

Hunter wins, then Goldust actually starts this feud hunting for revenge. I apologize for that pun.

Winner: Hunter Hearst Helmsley

I want Perfect to win. I wanted him to win in the handicap match. But he lost in the handicap match because of Nash. So that means I have to cheer for him again. I'm guessing Shamrock takes the fall and Snow continues his push though.

Winners: Perfect and Martel

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match of the night? Jannetty VS Cloutier

2. Which match will get the best match quality in EWR? HBK VS Austin

3. Which match will get the worst match quality in EWR? Henry VS Johnson

4. How many titles will change hands? (titles can't change hands by DQ, No contests, Etc) 1

5. What's going to be the match before the main event? HBK VS Austin

6. Will anyone debut? And if so, Who's debuting? No one.

Bret Hart© Vs. Kevin Nash - Bret Hart can't lose straight after winning the belt so I'm tipping him to retain, albeit through Owen Hart interference

"Party Boy" Marty Jannetty© Vs. Francis Cloutier - This is a tough one to call but I think Jannetty will retain, either through Waltman or D'Lo interference

Brian Pillman and Chris Benoit© Vs. Suicide Blonds - Not enjoying the build up to this, but I haven't really enjoyed any build up involving Benoit and Pillman. Other than where they got built up as psychos against Helmsleydust (their only feud I enjoyed) they haven't appealed to me, and now defending against the Suicide Blands just strikes me as being meh

Last Man Standing Match

Shawn Michaels Vs. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin - Austin has 2 wins (if I remember rightly) over Michaels so HBK needs to go over here. Although I do see Michaels crossing the line to earn himself a suspension

Chain Match

Cactus Jack Vs. Vader - Purely because Vader won at Summerslam. This is the other major feud I'm not caring about here as both men could be doing so much more

Scott Hall Vs. Jacobs - Hall will go over, to build to what I believe to be a possible 3 way at the next PPV (as Ahmed has a shot at the title for winning the battle royal). I think we may get a message from The Undertaker to put Jacobs off his game

Mark Henry Vs. Ahmed Johnson - Ahmed has a shot at the WWF title so needs to be kept strong, although with Mark Henry I believe it will be a DQ victory so Henry don't get harmed

Goldust Vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley - I really don't know what to expect in this, but its the match I'm most looking forward too. I think Helmsley will cheat to win, causing Goldust to realise that Helmsley just used him

Mr. Perfect and Rick Martel Vs. Al Snow and Ken Shamrock - I think this has got to be the 3rd or 4th month that these guys have been put into a tag match. Either way we need a payoff from it and that'll come from a face win, allowing all these guys to move on

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match of the night? Cloutier Vs Jannety

2. Which match will get the best match quality in EWR? Tag Title Match

3. Which match will get the worst match quality in EWR? Vader/Cactus

4. How many titles will change hands? (titles can't change hands by DQ, No contests, Etc) None

5. What's going to be the match before the main event? Austin/Michaels

6. Will anyone debut? And if so, Who's debuting? Nope

Nash is coming back as Diesel later on, Hart goes on to feud with Hall and I am all happy. :)

You have been trying to push Francis and D'Lo into a feud here in a while, but he has this match first. Well, give the belt Francis, and have him drop it to D'Lo in what should be an awesome feud to come.

There time has finally come. Benoit and Pillman can split now and do their own thing after this and the Suicide Blonds can feud with the several amounts of heel tag teams you have.

Last Man Standing Match

Austin is returning the favor here, but this should be another 5 Star match.

Chain Match

Cactus Jack Vs. Vader

Jack needs a win to go into whatever he is doing next strong. Jack is a future champ, and Vader is... well, Vader is there.

Scott Hall Vs. Jacobs

Hall needs a win, and Jacobs needs to be scared when the Undertaker is going to comeback and eat him. Other than that, if Nash is going away for a while, you Hall to win this one by hook or crook anyways.

Both are getting monster push, and I can really see them making a decent, but very stiff tag team together. But seeing as Ahmed has a future title shot, its Ahmed for the win here.

Hopefully its the night where Goldust snaps and just utterly destroys HHH. Either way, Goldust needs a win here tonight.

Snow and Shamrock have kinda of gotten thrown on the back burner here. I guess Snow is waiting for the right time to strike? Either way, they get the win here.

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match of the night? Tag Title Match

2. Which match will get the best match quality in EWR? Michaels vs. Austin

3. Which match will get the worst match quality in EWR? Ahmed vs. Henry (Should be super stiff)

4. How many titles will change hands? (titles can't change hands by DQ, No contests, Etc) 1

5. What's going to be the match before the main event? Michaels vs. Austin

6. Will anyone debut? And if so, Who's debuting? No

Hart for the win. Possible Diesel return before too long. Just can't see Hart going down here.

Again, can't see Jannetty losing. And Cloutier isn't ready yet.

I figure there needs to be a title change, and I've already voted the others wouldn't happen.....

Last Man Standing Match

This was quite tough to call, but the majority of opinions are going with HBK. I'll go with that. HBK doesn't wanna be buried in his series of matches with Austin.

Chain Match

Cactus Jack Vs. Vader

A perfect way to help build up Cactus towards Man Event status

Scott Hall Vs. Jacobs

It makes sense that after Hart does away with Nash, that Hall would be next in line.

Just because I think Mark Henry shouldn't really be used a lot.

Again, another opportunity to build up a future star.

I see Perfect and Martel as a more "complete" team.

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match of the night? Perfect/Martel vs Shamrock/Snow

2. Which match will get the best match quality in EWR? Pillman/Benoit vs Suicide Blondes

3. Which match will get the worst match quality in EWR? Henry vs Johnson

4. How many titles will change hands? (titles can't change hands by DQ, No contests, Etc) 1 (Tag Titles)

5. What's going to be the match before the main event? Hall vs Jacobs

6. Will anyone debut? And if so, Who's debuting? No-one.

Nash loses, comes back as Diesel.

I love Party Boy. He's not allowed to lose!

Pillman and Benoit have been on fire, so let the Blondes get a big win over them.

Last Man Standing Match

HBK will take this one to atleast get one win over Austin.

Chain Match

Cactus Jack Vs. Vader

Vader could use a big win.

Scott Hall Vs. Jacobs

A DQ win for Hall, giving him a title shot as well as making Jacobs looking like a monster.

A guess on this one.

Not sure why, he just will win this one.

Didn't win the handicap match, should win this one!

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match of the night? Marty Jannetty VS Francis Cloutier

2. Which match will get the best match quality in EWR? Pillman/Benoit vs Suicide Blondes

3. Which match will get the worst match quality in EWR? Mark Henry VS Ahmed Johnson

4. How many titles will change hands? 1

5. What's going to be the match before the main event? Michaels vs Austin

Final Card

Nash won't be able to carry the company as well as Bret Hart.

Janetty is angered that he lost the European title so hes going to tear Cloutier apart.

Suicide Blondes are ready for the titles.

Last Man Standing Match

HBK Mark.

Chain Match

Cactus Jack Vs. Vader

Vader has so much more power to beat Cactus with the Chain.

Scott Hall Vs. Jacobs

Hall v Hart would be AWSOME!

Henry has the longer contract and needs a push.

HHH has more ability than the Golden One.

That team is PERFECT!

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match of the night? Tag Chamionship

2. Which match will get the best match quality in EWR? Jack v Vader

3. Which match will get the worst match quality in EWR? Hall v Jacobs

5. What's going to be the match before the main event? Chain Match

6. Will anyone debut? And if so, Who's debuting? no

Winner: Bret

Winner: Jannety

Winners: Blondes

Last Man Standing Match

Winner: Austin

Chain Match

Cactus Jack Vs. Vader

Winner: Vader

Scott Hall Vs. Jacobs

Winner: Hall

Winner: Ahmed

Winner: HHH

Winners: Perfect/Martel

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match of the night? Tag Title

2. Which match will get the best match quality in EWR? Tag Title

3. Which match will get the worst match quality in EWR? Johnson-Henry

5. What's going to be the match before the main event? Austin-HBK

6. Will anyone debut? And if so, Who's debuting? No

this main event has been built up so much with Nash as the unstopable monster looking to dominate Hart for the title. however, with Nash most likley leaving and coming back as Diesel, it's more likley that Hart will either dominate Nash or squeak out a victory. either way, Hart'll still be champ

Winner: Bret Hart

i love how you've portrayed Cloutier here but i really don't see you putting the IC title on him so soon. plus since Janetty lost his European title, i feel that he needs to hold onto the IC title a little longer. have him lose to D'Lo instead :D

Winner: "Party Boy" Marty Jannetty

with the way that Pillman and Benoit are being played as heels, i cannot see them losing to the Blonds. i feel that Copeland and Cage will be screwed out of this match somehow and then win the belts next month in a rematch. just too soon for me.

Winners: Brian Pillman and Chris Benoit

Last Man Standing Match

Austin is 2-0 against Shawn but i cannot see Michaels getting buried at the expense of Austin, so Shawn will win here.

Chain Match

Cactus Jack Vs. Vader

a great match should take place between these two, a lot of history here, this match should really be Foley's prelude to the main event. so Cactus wins here

Winner: Cactus Jack

Scott Hall Vs. Jacobs

if the story of Hall and Nash leaving to return as Ramon and Diesel is true, i doubt Hall will win here. i see Jacobs winning.

Winner: Jacobs

in my view this is a pointless big man match. i hate both of these wrestlers, so i'm thinking, double knockout

Winner: Draw

i see this becoming a huge feud, this will be the match where Goldust realises HHH used him so he'll utterly snap after this match finishes. i see Helmsley cheating to the max to win this one. i see Goldust winning for their next instalment but this match i just see as a prelude to making Goldust hate HHH with a vengance

Winner: Hunter Hearst Helmsley

Perfect and Martel have proven to be a formidable tag team (apart from their loss to Nash). i see Shamrock taking the fall here and maybe in the future, Snow destroying Perfect and Martel in a Handicap match.

Winners: Perfect and Martel

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match of the night? Jannetty VS Cloutier

2. Which match will get the best match quality in EWR? Goldust vs. Helmsley

3. Which match will get the worst match quality in EWR? Henry VS Johnson

4. How many titles will change hands? (titles can't change hands by DQ, No contests, Etc) 0

5. What's going to be the match before the main event? Hart vs. Nash

Nash will win,but just by DQ.Hart will have the Title till Survivor Series and than he will fight against Owen,for the Title.This is the best possibillity IMO.

I'd see Alex Wright as IC-Champ,but it's too early for Cloutier to win the IC-Title.Also I find the gimmick of Cloutier boring.I want "The Adult Movie Star" Val Venis (Y) .But what is with the WWF European Title?It's not good,if Jannetty doesn't defeat his title.

They should win the belts,and Benoit and Pillman will make singles careers.The Blondes are ready to get the Title

Last Man Standing Match

Shawn wins this bout and turns heel.Maybe Helmsley helps him and we see the D-X.But it's time that Michaels win a Match in their feud.Stone Cold is over enough,and it's time he turns face.

Chain Match

Cactus Jack Vs. Vader

Cactus won the Match at SummerSlam now Vader must win a bout.Maybe this feud is going on till Survivor Series and maybe we see a Hell-in-a-Cell there.

Scott Hall Vs. Jacobs

Jacobs must be pushed,but I think that the Taker will interfere,and they will feud.But I ask me,who will get the Titleshot?The winner of this Match or Ahmed Johnson?We will see.

Johnson has a shot for the WWF Title,and losing against Henry will make him weak.So Johnson will wins.

Hunter will win this Match and then go on for the WWF Intercontinental Title.Helmsley will get a push,and it begins here.

The Feud will end,and Envy will make their victory.Maybe Shamrock turns against Snow and they will feud against each other.

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match of the night?Mr.Perfect and Rick Martel vs. Al Snow and Ken Shamrock

2. Which match will get the best match quality in EWR?Cactus Jack vs. Vader

3. Which match will get the worst match quality in EWR?Mark Henry vs. Ahmed Johnson

4. How many titles will change hands? (titles can't change hands by DQ, No contests, Etc)1 Title

5. What's going to be the match before the main event?Scott Hall vs. Jacobs

6. Will anyone debut? And if so, Who's debuting? No,I don't know,who should debut.

I'm very pleased with your Diary,and how long it goes,although you used a scenario of your savegame.But you should start beginning with the Attitude-Era.It hadn't be from 1 to 100,but the real WWF began slowly too.The New Generation is over,and Attitude must begin.But you don't have to make that,what the real WWF did (Y) .Also,I heard that Vince McMahon will retire.God no,McMahon must stay,he could be a new opponent for Rude.You can use Arsenic to make McMahon "not retire"(If you find that "not retire" wrong,I'm not from a english-speaker country).But without Attitude and McMahon,your Diary is still great.

Predict-o-rama for the show that I didn't think would really mean much in your universe. Now, I believe has potential for lots and lots of intrigue.

Unless you have given up on Hart, I don't see your top heel dropping the title after not even one month. Besides, I am pretty sure you eluded to Nash taking some vacation time even though he had a massive vacation last year. Maybe he will be repackaged as Diesel? Anyway, Hart will walk out as champ and move on to an Ahmed title feud.

Even though I don't think Marty deserves to be IC champ, it seems to be the run WWF wants to give him. I can't see the rather new Cloutier be given the ball so soon in his career. I'm saying Marty walks out with the title after D Lo interferes to cost Cloutier the title. Though there is always the chance you give the title to Cloutier to add some heat to the D Lo feud. I'm sensing a Party Boy win.

Last time these four met on PPV, the Blonds weren't ready to be champions. Now, I think it is definitely their time. I believe WWF is ready for a new team on top. Especially with WWF starting to form a lot of new heel teams. Maybe Beniot and Pillman are ready for singles run? Anyway, I say the young blonds pull off the 'upset' and move on to a program with the Dynasty.

Last Man Standing Match

Austin will put up a gutsy performance but HBK will walk away with the win. Austin has won the majority of the feud thus it's Michaels time for a key win. I'm thinking, Michaels will go overboard and walk away seeming very heelish. He might even beat up Austin more after the contest. Either way, I think Austin will start to look like the next World title contender. But Michaels needs a win to set up Hart v. Michaels 2 for the title, soon.

Chain Match

Cactus Jack Vs. Vader

Time for Jack to get his win back. Cactus deserves to be at the main event and a win here should help start to re-elevate him there. It should be a brutal match with both guys looking vicious. It will be the night of Cactus this time.

Scott Hall Vs. Jacobs

UT will return to distract Jacobs and cause him to lose. Thus Hall (not Ahmed) can be the man to challenge Hart next. Jacobs will probably be protected in order to keep him strong for 'Taker.

Henry's purpose is to put over Johnson as something amazing. I can't see Johnson doing the job here nor should he.

Will we even get a match here? Part of me thinks the last few weeks has been mind games by Goldust. He may even be ready to take out HHH. There is another chance that Goldust won't want to fight HHH and end up getting beaten pretty bad. Either way, I think Hunter gets the win in order to set up a rematch.

Snow and Shamrock seem to be the guys you want to elevate. Martel and Perfect don't seem to be rising up the ladder but rather remain in their current spot on the card. The faces go over here but it should be a good one.

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match of the night? IC title match

2. Which match will get the best match quality in EWR? Last Man Standing - HBK v. SCSA

3. Which match will get the worst match quality in EWR? Johnson v. Henry

4. How many titles will change hands? 1

5. What's going to be the match before the main event? Michaels v. SCSA

6. Will anyone debut? And if so, Who's debuting? No, but 'Taker and Owen will return.

I can't see Bret's title reign coming to an end so soon.

It's too soon to give Francis Cloutier a championship run.

Pillman and Benoit certainly aren't stale, but now is a good time for their run as champs to end.

Last Man Standing Match

I'm torn on this one, but I'll give it to HBK using a bunch of weapons, cementing his new 'rebel' persona.

Chain Match

Cactus Jack Vs. Vader

Cactus needs the win more here, to shoot back into the main event scene.

Scott Hall Vs. Jacobs

Despite Jacobs picture on the banner, Undertaker will cost Jacobs the match.

Ahmed has a WWF Championship match coming up soon, and challengers look better if they win a lot before their title match.

Hunter cheats to win, continuing this feud.

Perfect and Martel win to become a serious threat to the new tag team champions.

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match of the night? Goldust vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley

2. Which match will get the best match quality in EWR? WWF Tag Team Title Match

3. Which match will get the worst match quality in EWR? Mark Henry vs. Ahmed Johnson

4. How many titles will change hands? one title

5. What's going to be the match before the main event? Austin vs. Michaels

6. Will anyone debut? And if so, Who's debuting? Nobody

IPB Image

Credit deepfwiedsushi for the awesome banner

Date: September 21, 1997

Attendance: 15,681

Ticket Sales: $940,860

Pay Per View Revenue: $3,450,000

Announcers: Dok Hendrix and Vince McMahon

Voice Over- The World Wrestling Federation, For over fifty years the revolutionary force in sports entertainment.

Vince McMahon- Welcome to WWF In Your House "Almost Human"! We are live in Louisville, Kentucky, Here in the sold out Louisville Gardens! And ladies and gentlemen, What an event this promises to be! We have got over fifteen thousand fans on hand here tonight. And everyone is looking forward to what should be an amazing event. Hello everyone, I am Vince McMahon, Alongside "Handsome" Dok Hendrix. Dok Hendrix, In Your House "Almost Human" has been built up as one of the biggest Pay Per View events in the history of the WWF, And tonight, Will the career of Kevin Nash end? Will he leave as the WWF Champion? Or will his career end? It's all or nothing for the genetic wonder!

Dok Hendrix - Vinnie, You know it, In Your House "Almost Human" is going to be one amazing event here tonight. These fans have packed the sold out Louisville Gardens to see yet another great WWF Pay Per View event. And Vince, You ask who's going to leave as the WWF Champion, There is no doubt in my mind that Bret "The Hitman" Hart will retain the title tonight. Kevin Nash's career is coming to an end here tonight! Bret Hart is going to make sure the career of the genetic wonder comes to an end here tonight at In Your House "Almost Human".

Vince McMahon- Well, I don't think "The Hitman" can beat a athlete like the genetic wonder, A athlete who's a former WWF Champion like Kevin Nash. Remember, Kevin Nash has been unbeatable in recent weeks, And he has defeated Bret Hart in the past. Fans, That's not all though. We got the last man standing match between Shawn Michaels and "Stone Cold" Steve Austin tonight. These two men have had one of the greatest rivalries in the history of the WWF, And tonight, They look to end it in the last man standing match up. This will not be for the weak of heart. We also got plenty of more matches, And we'll see the WWF Intercontinental and Tag Team Championship on the line tonight.

Dok Hendrix - This should be a amazing night of action, McMahon.

Vince McMahon- It certainly will, Nobody does Pay Per View like the WWF. Fans, Lets take you to the ring. We hear the music of the challenger, Francis Cloutier, He's ready to face the "Party Boy" for the WWF Intercontinental Championship!

Referee- Mike Chioda

Solid opening contest here. Marty Jannetty came running down to the ring to get his hands on the man who cost him his WWF European Championship on Friday night, Francis Cloutier. Jannetty started off like a mad man, Taking down Cloutier with quick blows, And keeping Cloutier off his feet. However, Jannetty made a big mistake, As he tossed Cloutier out, And went to follow up with a plancha, But Cloutier moved out of the way, And Jannetty hit the floor. Cloutier then whipped Jannetty into the steel steps and dropped Jannetty down across the steel steps knee first. Cloutier worked over Jannetty's legs through out the match, And cheated every chance he got to try to win the coveted WWF Intercontinental Championship. Jannetty mounted a comeback after Cloutier got distracted by D'Lo Brown, Who came down to ringside, But it didn't last, As Cloutier kicked his legs out from under him. Cloutier almost won the title after having Jannetty locked into a Boston crab, But Jannetty somehow grabbed the ropes. Cloutier took time off to taunt D'Lo, As Jannetty was having a hard time standing up. Cloutier's cockiness got the better of him, And allowed Jannetty to catch Cloutier with a stiff super kick, After Cloutier had stopped to taunt D'Lo. A one legged Jannetty somehow was able to dish out a beating on Cloutier. Jannetty caught Cloutier with several quick near falls, But Cloutier kept kicking out, With Hendrix insisting that a one legged man could not defeat someone like Cloutier. Jannetty was able to connect with the running enziguri kick to Cloutier, But Cloutier fell outside the ring, Which almost got him counted out. Jannetty continued fighting off Cloutier, But he was moving too slow, And couldn't get quick covers on Cloutier. Jannetty continued with the advantage until Cloutier caught Marty Jannetty with a big spinebuster as Jannetty came off the ropes. Cloutier then said he was finishing Jannetty off. Cloutier went to apply the Cruel Intentions to Jannetty, But took long, And started trash talking D'Lo, Allowing Jannetty to roll him up and score the one, two, three to retain the title.

Jannetty grabbed his title and limped to the back to a good ovation from the fans. Cloutier got up, And started to yell at the referee. D'Lo Brown left the ringside area, Smiling at Cloutier, Telling Cloutier he was coming for him next.

Winner by Pin Fall and STILL World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Champion: Marty Jannetty

78, 77, 79 **3\4

Vince McMahon- Cloutier's cockiness cost him here tonight! Marty Jannetty has retained the WWF Intercontinental Championship in a hard fought match, Somehow, Fighting off Cloutier with a bad leg. Marty Jannetty might not have two titles anymore, But he's still the WWF Intercontinental Champion! What a great win for the party boy!

Dok Hendrix - Gimme a break! Come on, McMahon, Cloutier lost because of D'Lo Brown! D'Lo Brown distracted Cloutier! Cloutier was getting ready to walk out of In Your House as the new WWF Intercontinental Champion, I know it, You know it, Hell, The American people know it!

Vince McMahon- D'Lo Brown didn't do anything! Cloutier got too cocky and cost himself the match. Cloutier has always been on top of his game in the WWF, He's fooled everyone, He's made people do things for him, But tonight, At In Your House "Almost Human", Cloutier was not on top of his game, And he does not leave as the WWF Intercontinental Champion.

Mr. Perfect and Rick Martel W/Rocky Maivia Vs. Al Snow and Ken Shamrock

Referee- Charles Robinson

Rocky Maivia came down to the ring with Martel and Perfect, But ended up joining Hendrix and McMahon for commentary. When asked as to why he was out there, Maivia said he was out there to support his teammates from Envy, And that as a man who holds two straight back to back wins over Kevin Nash, He had to be at the big Pay Per View. Maivia spent the match talking about he great he was, And cheering on Martel and Perfect. The fans were excited for this match up. It started off slowly, With some technical wrestling. Martel and Perfect actually got the upper hand early on in the match, But stopped to pose several times, Which allowed Shamrock and Snow to beat them down. Al Snow and Ken Shamrock took control of things, And the match ended up with all four men brawling inside the ring. Ken Shamrock and Rick Martel were the legal men, And Shamrock went for the ankle lock early on, But Martel nailed Shamrock with a low blow behind the referee's back. The two veterans isolated Shamrock, And kept Shamrock as far away from Al Snow as possible. Whenever Mr. Perfect was in there with Shamrock, He'd smack Shamrock around, And taunt Shamrock. Mr. Perfect kept telling Shamrock that Shamrock didn't impress him one bit. Both men made sure to double team and cheat as much as possible, Causing Snow to try to come into the ring, Only to be held back by Robinson. At the nine minute mark, Ken Shamrock caught Perfect with a huge belly to belly suplex out of nowhere. Martel entered the ring, But got kicked in the face. Shamrock then made the hot tag to Al Snow. Snow entered the ring and cleaned house. Snow dished out plenty of suplexes on both Perfect and Martel. Even using Perfect's own Perfectplex on Mr. Perfect. Al Snow was able to lock the million dollar dream to Martel, But Perfect barely made the save. Ken Shamrock clotheslined Mr. Perfect to the outside and went outside after Perfect. Shamrock and Perfect traded blows, Causing referee Charles Robinson to go outside the ring and try to pull both men apart. Inside the ring, Snow connected with about five different suplexes to Martel, One after the other. Snow called for the Snow Plow, But Maivia ran into the ring and planted Snow with the TGS from behind! Maivia rolled Martel on top of Snow and left the ring, Heading back to the announce position. Perfect was able to send Shamrock into the steel post while Robinson entered the ring and counted to three.

Maivia jumped out of his seat and went to celebrate with Martel and Perfect. Shamrock entered the ring with a steel chair, But Envy quickly fled the ring. Shamrock checked on Snow while Envy posed on top of the stage to boos from the huge crowd.

Winners by Pin Fall: Mr. Perfect and Rick Martel

84, 83, 85 ***1\2

Vince McMahon- No! Come on! Martel and Perfect did not deserve the win! Rocky Maivia had to nail Snow from behind with the TGS! This isn't fair! It's a crime to see these Envy guys cheat the way they do! Al Snow and Ken Shamrock were robbed!

Dok Hendrix - Would you shut up? That's what they do, McMahon. That's why Envy enjoy success like that. They're smart, They know how to play the game. Rocky Maivia came out here and provided us with great commentary, Then, When Rick Martel was in trouble, He rushed to his aid and planted Snow with the TGS! Ha! Ha! Ha! I love it! Rick Martel has certainly made Maivia into something special.

Vince McMahon- Al Snow and Ken Shamrock were on their way to victory. I could feel it, These fans could feel it. But thanks to Rocky Maivia, Mr. Perfect and Rick Martel walk away with the win. But rest assured, Al Snow and Ken Shamrock are not done with Envy. Not by a long shot.

Dok Hendrix - You think they fear these two? The fact is, Mr. Perfect and Rick Martel, The two veterans, I might add, Won against the "new generation".

Mark Henry W/William Regal Vs. Ahmed Johnson

Referee- Teddy Long

Not the best match in the world here, But it was better than most people would expect from either men. The fans were into this one here, With Ahmed Johnson getting a big ovation from the crowd. Mark Henry is getting over as a heel, And could be a main eventer in a few months. This one started off with both men staring each other down. It then went to a test of strength, Which was won by Henry, Who was able to toss Johnson down three times in a row. Johnson fought back, Using what brought him to the dance, His brawling skills, Hitting Henry with several right hands. Johnson tried to knock Henry off of his feet several times, But the world's strongest man would not go down. Ahmed Johnson was able to clothesline Henry outside, But when he came off the apron attempting a double ax handle, Henry caught him in midair and drove him into the steel post. Mark Henry rammed Johnson into the steel post two more times before bringing Johnson back into the ring. Henry worked over Johnson's back in the ring, Whipping Johnson into the turnbuckles, And wearing down Johnson with a long bear hug while Regal watched on. Mark Henry powerslammed Johnson for a big near fall, But Johnson somehow kicked out. Mark Henry clubbed Johnson over the back several times, But Johnson kept fighting back. Johnson made the comeback after running over Henry with a flying shoulder tackle. Johnson was a man on fire, Knocking Henry down with a few clotheslines and another shoulder tackle. Johnson even slammed Henry down! Ahmed Johnson sent Henry for the ride and caught Henry coming off the ropes with a huge spinebuster. Johnson then went to the corner. Henry stood up very slowly, And Johnson charged at him, Spearing him down to the canvas! Johnson popped up to his feet, With the fans chanting for him. He called for the Pearl River Plunge! Johnson pulled Henry up and set up the world's strongest man for the Pearl River Plunge, But William Regal entered the ring with a steel chair. Johnson knocked Regal down, But Teddy Long called for the bell, Giving Johnson the win by disqualification.

Ahmed Johnson grabbed the steel chair and went to hit Regal with it, But Henry had gotten up, And clotheslined Johnson from behind. Henry lifted Johnson up and slammed Johnson down onto the steel chair. Mark Henry then came off the ropes and splashed all three hundred pounds of his onto Ahmed Johnson! William Regal raised Henry's hand in the air as they stood over the fallen Ahmed Johnson. William Regal lead Mark Henry to the back, Vowing that this wasn't over. The referee had to check on Ahmed Johnson, Who could be seriously injured.

Winner as a result of a Disqualification: Ahmed Johnson

82, 87, 71 **

Vince McMahon- Oh no! Did you see what Mark Henry just did? Ahmed Johnson could be hurt very badly. Ahmed Johnson had things well in hand, But we'll never know if he would have taken Mark Henry down with the Pearl River Plunge.

Dok Hendrix - Do you really think he would have lifted the over three hundred pound Mark Henry like that? McMahon, You don't know if Ahmed Johnson was going to win, No one does. Fact is, Mark Henry has left tonight with his head held up high, And Ahmed Johnson is out cold.

Vince McMahon- Well, William Regal must have thought Ahmed Johnson was on his way to victory, As he entered the ring with a steel chair. Either way, Ahmed Johnson wins the match up, But he doesn't look like a winner here. Not after being splashed down by the world's most strongest man. Lets hope that this isn't too serious, As Ahmed Johnson has just returned to the WWF last month, And all these people would miss Ahmed Johnson if he left again.

Dok Hendrix - Well, If he gets inside the ring with Mark Henry again, That's exactly what will happen. No one can defeated Mark Henry, Especially now that he has William Regal in his corner. If Ahmed Johnson's a smart man, He'll forget about tonight. Remember, He's got a title shot at the WWF Champion. He'd be foolish to go after Henry for revenge.

Referee- Jack Doan

This was one of the matches that the fans packed the arena to see. What would happen in this match up? The crowd was quite excited for this match up, And the announcers didn't know what would happen here. The bell rang, And Goldust squatted down in the center of the ring. Helmsley, Looking pissed off, Went to Goldust and started shoving him around, Slapping Goldust around, Daring Goldust to hit him, But Goldust just stayed there. Helmsley started yelling at Jack Doan, Telling him to make Goldust fight him, But there was nothing Doan could do. Helmsley turned his back to Goldust, And started yelling at the crowd. When he turned around, Goldust tackled him down to the canvas and started punching away on Helmsley with the crowd going wild! Goldust beat the living hell out of Helmsley early on, Punching Helmsley down and knocking Helmsley off his feet several times. Goldust tossed Helmsley out to the floor, Where he catapulted Helmsley into the steel ring post. Helmsley turned things in his favor when Goldust grabbed a steel chair, And looked like he was going to knock Helmsley's head off, But Doan took it away from Goldust. Goldust grabbed Doan, And started to choke Doan! Helmsley took advantage, And shoved Goldust into the steel post. Helmsley tried to finish Goldust off early inside the ring, Going for the cover any chance he could, But Goldust would not stay down. Helmsley tried to Pedigree Goldust a few times, But Goldust always found a way to counter out of it. Helmsley was able to punch Goldust with a brass knuckle assisted right hand behind the referee's back, But Goldust somehow kicked out. Goldust was too much for Helmsley, And started fighting back. Goldust connected with stiff right hands to Helmsley, And started smacking Helmsley's head into the turnbuckles. Goldust back dropped Helmsley out to the floor, And went outside after Helmsley, Where he got close to being disqualified after sending Helmsley into the steel post and steel steps. Goldust even tossed the top part of the steel steps onto Helmsley's head. Goldust rolled Helmsley back inside the ring and ran down Helmsley with three clotheslines, But then, He went to the corner and took off the padding from the turnbuckles, Exposing the steel. Helmsley stood up, And he was knocked down by a powerful right hand from Goldust. Goldust lifted Helmsley up, And Doan pleaded with him not too, But Goldust smashed Helmsley's head into the exposed steel! Doan called for the bell, Awarding Helmsley the win by disqualification.

The fans booed the decision, But Goldust could have cared less. Goldust mounted Helmsley, Who was now bleeding, And started going to work on Helmsley, Hitting Helmsley with right hands. Jack Doan tried to pull Goldust off of Helmsley, But Goldust punched Doan and tossed Doan to the outside! Helmsley, A bloodied mess, Tried to crawl out of the ring, But Goldust pulled him to the center of the ring and continued pounding on the bloodied Helmsley. Goldust catapulted Helmsley into the exposed turnbuckles, Knocking out Helmsley. However, Goldust wasn't done, And went to the outside, And brought a steel chair into the ring. Helmsley stood up, And Goldust hit him with a hard, violent, stiff chair shot to the head. Goldust called for another chair shot, But agents from the back hit the ring and pulled Helmsley out! Referees then came into the ring and tried to hold back Goldust while Helmsley was taken to the back. However, Goldust shoved them out of the way and ran backstage after Helmsley! Our cameras then took us back to the announcers.

Winner as a result of a Disqualification: Hunter Hearst Helmsley

94, 98, 88 ****

Vince McMahon- Goldust has snapped! Ladies and gentlemen, Goldust has gone insane! He has destroyed Hunter Hearst Helmsley tonight! Was Goldust tricking Helmsley all along? What happened here tonight? What did we just see?

Dok Hendrix - What did we see? That moron Goldust has gone insane! He's crazy! Did you see what he did? He got himself disqualified, He busted open Hunter Hearst Helmsley. Goldust is one crazy son of a bitch! What did Hunter Hearst Helmsley do to deserve something like this?

Vince McMahon- Well, After being played by Hunter Hearst Helmsley the way he was, One would assume Goldust was going to get payback. I just didn't thing we'd see anything like this. Helmsley has won the match, Due to a disqualification, But this isn't over. Goldust is not done with Hunter Hearst Helmsley.

Dok Hendrix - How could Goldust do something like this? I have never seen Goldust act like this. How could he do this to his former best friend?

Vince McMahon- He was made a fool out of by Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Dok Hendrix. Goldust was used by Helmsley for months and months. And when Helmsley got tired of Goldust, He turned on Goldust. I hate to see anyone do to these extremes, But Hunter Hearst Helmsley got what he had coming. And now, He'll have to deal with the revenge of Goldust. What will happen between these two men next? If I was Hunter Hearst Helmsley, I'd regret the day I ever messed with Goldust.

Chain Match

Cactus Jack Vs. Vader

Referee- Tim White

These two men had a violent affair at SummerSlam, And with the element of the steel chain involved, This promised to be another violent match up between these two men. As soon as both men were strapped together, They started trading blows. Cactus Jack was beaten down early on, Much like at SummerSlam. Vader whipped Jack hard, And choked Jack down with the chain. Vader was able to take Jack to the outside, Where he sent Jack into the steel steps and then the steel post, Time and time again. When he got tired of that, He dropped Jack down onto the steel guardrail. Vader grabbed a steel chair and went to hit Cactus Jack with it, But he got nailed in the face by the chain, Which opened him up. Jack then hit Vader with several chair shots to the back and head. Both men fought through the crowd, Eventually, Making their way into the top of the stage. Jack had things well in hand, And grabbed a fire extinguisher and hit Vader over the head with it, Getting a very close near fall. Cactus Jack wasn't done though, He pulled out a table and sent it up on the stage. Jack tried to slam Vader through the wooden table, But Vader hit Jack with shots to the ribs and ended up powerbombing Jack through the table! Vader didn't go for the cover though, And shoved Jack off the top of the stage, Sending Jack onto the floor. Vader went after Jack, Tossing a steel guardrail onto Jack's head. They made their way back to ringside, Where Vader exposed the steel concrete floor and went to powerbomb Jack outside, But Jack countered by hitting Vader with right hands, Which were wrapped around the chain. Jack seemed to have knocked out Vader, And he followed up by using a swinging neck breaker to Vader on the concrete floor, And then coming off the apron with a steel chair assisted elbow drop to Vader. Cactus Jack beat down Vader with the chain in the ring, Using it to whip and choke Vader with it. Jack took off Vader's mask, Allowing him to further bust Vader open. Jack piledrove and DDT'ed Vader onto a steel chair, Almost getting the win. Cactus Jack ended up going up top with the steel chair in hand. Vader got up, And shoved Jack off the top, Sending Jack onto the concrete floor. Vader went outside after Jack, Who was slowly getting up. Vader rammed Jack head first into the steel ring post about ten times, Busting Jack open. Inside the ring, Vader connected with stiff blows to Jack, And even came off the second turnbuckle with the Vader Bomb to Jack, But Jack somehow got the shoulder up. Both men were knocked out by each other, As Vader grabbed a lead pipe and Jack, A baseball bat. They both charged at each other, And hit each other, Knocking the other man out. Both men, Bloodied and battered, Slowly came too their feet. Their weapons on the canvas. Vader ran over Cactus Jack with a powerful clothesline. Vader grabbed the lead pipe, And hit Jack over and over, And Jack appeared to be out cold. Vader dragged Jack to the corner, And called for another Vader Bomb. Vader reached the middle ropes, But Jack got up, And hit Vader over the back of the head with the baseball bat! Vader slumped down in the corner, And Jack hit Vader with another baseball bat shot to the head! Vader falls down to the canvas, He's out cold! Jack falls down on Vader, And the referee counts to three, Giving Cactus Jack the win!

Cactus Jack slowly stood up, Taking the chain off of his wrist. Jack walked to the back, A bloodied mess, But victorious tonight. Tim White called for paramedics to come check on Vader, Who's still not moving.

Winner by Pin Fall: Cactus Jack

87, 90, 81 ***1\4

Cactus Jack gained overness from this feud ending.

Vince McMahon- What a match! What a wild match we have just seen! Cactus Jack has won this thing, But it could have gone either way. Cactus Jack knocked out Vader here tonight, And with this win, Cactus Jack positions himself as one of the top players in the WWF, Perhaps, Getting himself a shot at the WWF Championship in the future.

Dok Hendrix - Cactus Jack said he was going to send a message to everyone in the WWF and he did just that. What a big win for Cactus Jack tonight. Vader dished alot out, But in the end, Cactus Jack won. Cactus Jack was able to do what no one else did, And knocked out the man they call Vader. Have we ever seen Vader get knocked out?

Vince McMahon- No, I don't think I have ever seen the man they call Vader ever get knocked out in his career. Vader is receiving medical attention, And I don't think either men will be the same after this. Both men bled, Both men got whipped by that chain, But in the end, Cactus Jack has won this match up.

Brian Pillman and Chris Benoit© Vs. The Suicide Blonds

Referee- Jim Korderas

This turned out to be another great battle these two tag teams. This time though, The fans seemed more into than they were into their match back in July, As The Suicide Blonds are getting over as the top face tag team in the division. The Suicide Blonds started off quickly, Using their speed to take control of things. Within the first minute of the match, Cage and Copeland tossed the champions to the outside and both men jumped off the ropes with dives to Benoit and Pillman. The Suicide Blonds came close to winning the titles a few times, But the champions ended up isolating Christian Cage. Benoit and Pillman gave Cage a real beating, And made sure to keep him away from Copeland. Cage took several suplexes from the champions, And had to be saved from Copeland whenever either Benoit or Pillman had him down in a submission hold. Christian Cage seemed like he was going to make the hot tag to Copeland on quite a few occasions, But he was always cut off. Chris Benoit connected with five German suplexes to Cage, One after the other, And Pillman followed up by tossing Cage out onto the steel guardrail, Which almost got Cage counted out. Adam Copeland rallied the crowd behind Christian Cage as he started fighting back. Christian Cage made the hot tag to Copeland after he planted both Benoit and Pillman with a double DDT. Copeland got tagged in and cleaned house. Benoit took a big spinning heel kick while Pillman got flap jacked. Suicide Blonds connected with a double Russian legsweep to Benoit and then double drop kicked Pillman. There was a hot near fall when Copeland rolled up Pillman, And Benoit barely made the save. Christian Cage took Pillman out to the floor with a clothesline and spring boarded off the middle ropes with a dive to Pillman. Christian Cage then rammed Pillman into the steel ring post, And Pillman appeared to be out cold. Inside the ring, Adam Copeland tried to connect with the Animalize to Benoit, But Benoit countered and tried to apply the Crippler Crossface to Copeland, Copeland countered and planted Benoit with the Animalize. Copeland covered Benoit, And the bell rang. Referee Kim Korderas told Howard Finkel that Brian Pillman was the legal man, And that Pillman had been counted out. Therefore, The Suicide Blonds win the match by count out, But Benoit and Pillman are still the champions!

Neither the fans or The Suicide Blonds were happy with that decision. They argued with the referee, But there was nothing that could be done. Benoit helped Pillman backstage, Holding both titles, Taunting The Suicide Blonds. Adam Copeland yelled out that this was not over, And that they're were going to take the WWF Tag Team Championship from Benoit and Pillman.

Winners by Count Out: Suicide Blonds

84, 78, 90 ***3/4

Vince McMahon- The Suicide Blonds win this match, But unfortunately, They do not walk away with the titles. Remember, The only way a title can change hands is by either pin fall or submission, And The Suicide Blonds won by count out. These fans are not happy that Benoit and Pillman walk out with the titles.

Dok Hendrix - Well, The fans can cry all they want, But it's The Suicide Blonds own fault for blowing it. Benoit and Pillman didn't cheat, They might have lost, But they're still the champions. And at the end of the day, That's what matters.

Vince McMahon- I think Brian Pillman's and Chris Benoit's days on top of the WWF tag team division are numbered. The Suicide Blonds, In my opinion, Are going to be the men who defeat those two for the titles.

Dok Hendrix - I don't think so, They've gotten shots at the champions before, And they always blew it. Tonight was no different. Lets face it, They choke whenever the titles are on the line.

Vince McMahon- They didn't choke tonight. They won the match, And sooner or later, These two teams will fight again, And the titles will be on the line, And when they do, The Suicide Blonds will take the titles from Benoit and Pillman.

Last Man Standing Match

Referee- Earl Hebner

Shawn Michaels and Steve Austin put on another classic battle. Both these men took it to each other in this battle, And used all sorts of weapons here. Both men used steel chairs, ladders, the ring steps, the ring bell and plenty of other things. Both men started off in a fast and furious beginning, Trading blows. Michaels had control of the match in the beginning, But would not let Hebner count down Austin. Michaels wanted to dish out a beating on Austin tonight, And he did just that. However, Austin didn't stay down and fought Michaels blow to blow. Shawn Michaels made a huge mistake when he attempted a corkscrew moonsault to Austin on the outside, Which Austin ducked, Causing Michaels to crash and burn through the Spanish announce table. Steve Austin gave Michaels one hell of a beating, And worked over Michaels' legs to try to keep Michaels down long enough for the ten count. Austin used a Texas Cloverleaf and Boston Crab on Michaels, But Michaels pulled himself up to avoid the ten count. Austin hit Michaels with a steel chair plenty of times, But like Michaels, He stopped Hebner's count, Wanting to unleash more. But as the match went on, Austin kept growing frustrated that Michaels kept getting up. Austin even exposed the steel concrete floor and suplexed Michaels there, But Michaels somehow got up. Shawn Michaels started fighting back, And busted open Austin very badly when he super kicked a steel chair onto Austin's face. Michaels came back with a vengeance, And hit Austin time and time again with the steel chair that Austin brought into the ring. Michaels even got the elbow drop in on Austin, But instead of following up with Sweet Chin Music, Michaels tossed Austin to the floor. Michaels showed a sadistic side, As he violently rammed the bloodied Austin into the steel post. Michaels then pulled a ladder out from the ring and hit Austin with it a few times, Before laying Austin down on the announce table. Michaels got up on top of the ladder and flew off of it with a huge elbow drop to Austin, Right through the table! Both men were down for a long time, But Hebner couldn't count out both men, As there had to be a winner. Shawn Michaels was the first man up to his feet and rolled Austin into the ring. Michaels punched Austin down and looked like he was going to finish Austin off with Sweet Chin Music. As Austin got up, Michaels didn't super kick him, But punched Austin in the face several times. Austin though, Kicked Michaels in between the legs and got the Stone Cold Stunner in on Michaels! Austin dragged himself up with helps from the ropes while Hebner counted Michaels down. He reached nine, But Michaels got up. Austin grabbed the steel chair and swung, But Michaels ducked and nailed Austin with a low blow! Michaels took the chair away from Austin and hit Austin with three violent chair shots, One after the other! Austin though, Did not go down! Michaels then drilled Austin with Sweet Chin Music! Austin finally went down, And this time, It was enough for Hebner to count to ten, Giving Michaels the win!

Shawn Michaels didn't celebrate his win, As he quickly super kicked Hebner! Michaels grabbed the steel chair as paramedics came down from the back to take Austin away. However, As they entered the ring, Michaels swung the steel chair at them, Making them back off. Shawn Michaels told the fans that he wasn't done yet. Michaels started to hit Steve Austin all over with the steel chair. Michaels hit Austin over the back and legs with the steel chair. Michaels then tied Austin's arms back into the ropes and grabbed the chair. Michaels hit Austin with a violent chair shot to the head! But he wasn't done. Michaels went crazy, And hit Austin over and over again with violent chair shots to the head! The blood came pouring down the head of Austin, But Michaels just kept hitting Austin. Road Agents and Referees rushed to the ring, And Michaels got a few chair shots in on them as well! However, There a few that were able to untie Austin and help him to the back. The paramedics put Austin on the stretcher and wheeled him out of the arena while Michaels tossed down the steel chair. A few of the road agents and referees tried to talk to Michaels, But he ignored them and walked to the back.

99, 99, 100 *****

Vince McMahon- What a match we have just witnessed! Shawn Michaels has walked away with the win in one of the most brutal matches I have ever witnessed. Steve Austin has been left a bloodied mess at the hands of Shawn Michaels here. But what did we see after the match ended?

Dok Hendrix - The man has gone insane! Shawn Michaels isn't right in the head, And we all know it. Look at the way he's been acting as of late. And for these actions, He will get suspended. If Ric Flair is a man who sticks to his word, Shawn Michaels is out of here.

Vince McMahon- Well, After these actions, It looks like Shawn Michaels will be getting suspended from the WWF. There is no way Shawn Michaels isn't getting suspended after this. But what is going on with Shawn Michaels?

Dok Hendrix - Like I said, The man has snapped. Shawn Michaels has gone crazy. And quite frankly, Who didn't see this coming? The man has not been right over the last couple of months, And he's been let run free doing whatever he wants. And now, Shawn Michaels has left Steve Austin laid out, A bloodied mess. Shawn Michaels needs to get suspended, He's a loose cannon!

Vince McMahon- Shawn Michaels might get suspended, Ric Flair said if Michaels crossed the line one more time, He'd be gone from the WWF. Will Ric Flair hold up his end of the bargain?

Scott Hall Vs. Jacobs W/Paul Bearer

Referee- Mike Chioda

Scott Hall's only option tonight was to win or he would not get a shot at the WWF Championship anytime soon. Scott Hall didn't waste any time and jumped Jacobs from the opening bell. Hall connected with right hands to Jacobs early on, Rocking down the monster. Scott Hall took down Jacobs with a few punches and clotheslines, But Jacobs just sat up. Scott Hall didn't let that get to him, And clotheslined Jacobs to the outside. Outside the ring, Hall whipped Jacobs into the steel post and then rammed Jacobs' shoulder into the steel post. Scott Hall even nailed Jacobs with the ring bell behind Chioda's back, And went back inside the ring, Hoping that Jacobs would be counted out, But Jacobs got up at the one count. Scott Hall continued his assault on Jacobs, But things ended up badly for the bad guy when Jacobs threw him onto the steel post back first. Jacobs slowly worked over Scott Hall inside the ring, And pounded down on Scott Hall's injured back. Jacobs used slams to keep Scott Hall down, And got a few close two counts on the former WWF Champion. Jacobs tried to powerbomb to hell Hall, But Hall nailed Jacobs with a low blow and rolled up Jacobs for a very close two count. However, Hall couldn't keep the evil down, And Jacobs ran down Hall with a clothesline. Jacobs was able to choke slam Scott Hall, But Hall somehow kicked out. Around the eleven minute mark, Jacobs sidewalk slammed Scott Hall down and went up top. Jacobs tried coming off the top with a flying clothesline to Hall, But Hall caught Jacobs with a right hand to the midsection and followed up with a big time DDT to Jacobs. Hall slowly got up as Jacobs sat up. Scott Hall was on fire, And hit Jacobs with everything he had. Scott Hall even exposed the steel turnbuckle and rammed Jacobs head first onto it behind Chioda's back. After connecting with a stiff clothesline to Jacobs, Hall called for the Outsider's Edge. Hall got Jacobs into position for the Outsider's Edge, But Jacobs countered and back dropped Hall. Jacobs lifted Hall up by the throat and went to choke slam Hall, But Hall raked Jacobs in the eyes and took Jacobs down with a stun gun. Scott Hall lifted Jacobs up and whipped Jacobs into the corner. Scott Hall connected with several right hands to Jacobs, And then mounted Jacobs. Hall hit Jacobs with ten punches, However, With the position Hall was in, Jacobs was able to powerbomb to hell Hall out of the corner. Jacobs covered Scott Hall and pulled off the win.

Bearer entered the ring with a big smile on his face and raised Jacobs' arm in the air. Jacobs wasn't done though, And shoved Chioda away. Jacobs pulled Scott Hall up to his feet and delivered another powerbomb to hell to Hall! Jacobs stood over Scott Hall as his music played, However, The music stopped, And the lights began to flicker. Bearer looked worried as the lights flickered on and off. Then, The sounds of a ambulances siren was heard. However, Things stopped and Jacobs' music played again. Jacobs and Bearer headed to the back, And Bearer shouted that this was a prank, And that "he" wasn't coming back.

Winner by Pin Fall: Jacobs

83, 85, 80 ***

Jacobs gained overness from this match.

Vince McMahon- Jacobs has walked away with the win tonight. Scott Hall put up a tough fight, But in the end, Jacobs picks up the impressive win. Scott Hall will not be getting a shot at the WWF Championship anytime soon due to the pre match stipulations.

Dok Hendrix - Jacobs was dominant tonight, Face it, Jacobs dominated Scott Hall. He took everything Scott Hall dished out, And in the end, Jacobs powerbombed Scott Hall straight to hell. Jacobs is a monster, And in my opinion, He should be the number one contender for the WWF Championship. After all, He defeated a former WWF Champion tonight.

Vince McMahon- How about after the match ended? The lights began to flicker, And we heard the sound of a ambulances siren. What was up with that? Is that a sign? Is The Undertaker returning? Is The Undertaker somehow alive? Did he survive the crash?

Dok Hendrix - No way, Jacobs took out The Undertaker. The Undertaker is gone, And he's not returning. Get over it. I know these fans think Undertaker is coming back, But he's not. Even if he survived, He doesn't want any of Jacobs.

Vince McMahon- I think he does, And I think The Undertaker did survive. I think The Undertaker will return very soon, And I feel very sorry for Jacobs and what he will go through when The Undertaker makes his return. Undertaker is going to kill the evil.

Dok Hendrix - Evil never dies McMahon.

Referee- Monty Davidson

Before the match, Monty Davidson announced this was a anything goes match. This turned out to be the worst match of the night, And it shouldn't have been. However, Bret Hart has been upset as of late, And didn't put on much of anything. This match wasn't even that long, As it went to around thirteen minutes of slowness. Monty Davidson was announced as the referee, Which put the odds against the genetic wonder. If that wasn't bad enough, Before the bell rang, Jesse James came down to ringside, Carrying his trust black baseball bat. Kevin Nash started off manhandling Hart, Easily tossing Hart around the ring. Kevin Nash tried to finish off Hart early with a Jackknife Powerbomb, But James entered the ring in clear view of Davidson and hit Nash from behind. Nash fought off James, But this allowed Hart to take down Nash from behind. Hart went to work over Nash's legs through out the match, And kept Nash down. Davidson even got a few kicks in on Nash's legs. Both men fought on the outside, Where Nash was able to send Hart into the steel post, However, Nash got jumped by James once again, Who shoved Nash into the steel steps and knocked Nash down with the ring bell. Inside the ring, "The Hitman" got several fast two counts on Nash, But Nash fought back. Kevin Nash hit Hart with his trademark maneuvers, But got pissed off at Davidson for his slow counts. Nash had enough of Davidson, And Jackknifed Davidson down! However, Hart was able to low blow Nash from behind! Hart tried going for the Sharpshooter, But Nash kicked Hart in between the legs, Knocking Hart down as well. With both Nash and Hart down, Jesse James entered the ring with the baseball bat. James started taunting the crowd as Nash slowly got up. Before James could hit Nash with the bat, Shawn Michaels came down from the back and pulled the bat away from James! Michaels hit James with shots to the stomach and tossed James out to the floor! Michaels went after James, Leaving the bat in the ring while referee Tim White came down from the back. Bret Hart hit Nash with a low blow and followed up with a DDT. Hart grabbed the baseball bat. Nash got up, And Hart went to hit Nash with the bat, But Nash grabbed the bat in his hand and hit Hart with a shot to the head! Nash dropped the bat down and ran over Hart with a big boot! Nash then pulled Bret Hart up and planted Hart with the Jackknife Powerbomb! Nash hooked the legs, And White counted to three, Giving Kevin Nash the win, And the WWF Championship!

Kevin Nash was handed the title to a huge ovation from the crowd. Bret Hart and Monty Davidson were helped to the back while "Big Daddy Cool" posed with the gold. Pyro went off for Nash as he posed with the title.

Winner by Pin Fall and NEW World Wrestling Federation Champion: Kevin Nash

84, 91, 68 **

Bret Hart was sluggish and didn't put much effort in.

Vince McMahon- We have got a new World Wrestling Federation Champion! Kevin Nash has done it! Kevin Nash has defeated "The Hitman"! What a great moment in WWF history! Big Daddy Cool is back on top of the WWF mountain! Kevin Nash is the WWF Champion!

Dok Hendrix - I cannot believe this! Bret Hart has been robbed of the WWF Championship! I can't believe Kevin Nash won the title!

Vince McMahon- Kevin Nash looked like he was headed for a downfall, But his friend, Shawn Michaels came to his aid. Michaels chased Jesse James away. Shawn Michaels had Nash's back, And that's what Nash needed. Nash was able to Jackknife Powerbomb Bret Hart tonight and win the WWF Championship. Kevin Nash isn't going anywhere!

Dok Hendrix - This is highway robbery! Kevin Nash hit Bret Hart with the baseball bat!

Vince McMahon- But it was legal, Thanks to Monty Davidson making it a anything goes match. Fans, What a great event In Your House "Almost Human" has been. And we finish off the night with Kevin Nash walking out as the new WWF Champion. For Vince McMahon and Dok Hendrix, Have a good night!

As Kevin Nash posed with the WWF Championship, Shawn Michaels showed up on top of the stage with a smile on his face. Michaels clapped for Nash, Which the big man noticed, And gave Michaels a thumbs up. As Nash turned his back to posed somemore, Michaels' smile turned into a evil stare. In Your House "Almost Human" went off the air with Shawn Michaels watching as Nash celebrated.

Overall Rating- 84

Pay Per View Buyrate- 1.38

Competition

WCW Fall Brawl

Pay Per View Buyrate- 1.07

Attendance- 12,350

Ticket Sales- $741,000

Pay Per View Revenue- $2,675,000

ECW September Sorrow

Pay Per View Buyrate- 0.96

Attendance- 11,212

Ticket Sales- $672,720

Pay Per View Revenue- $2,400,000

ABWF King For A Day

Attendance- 36

Ticket Sales- $360

Notes

"Ken Shamrock and Al Snow work well together as a team, it adds to their matches." -Pat Patterson

"I think i should be higher up the card." -Rick Martel

"I think my last feud went very well, it has helped me get more over." -Cactus Jack

"I think my last feud went very well, it has helped me get more over." -Shawn Michaels

"Here is my weekly report on our battle with WCW. We have superior star power on our roster, which is hurting their image. We are seen as having better workers, and this is causing fans to choose us over them. The fans see us as being the more professional promotion, thanks to our higher production values." -Sophie

News

- Boone Foster, Kristabel Ortega and Tony Halme have been signed to USWA deals.

- Worldwide has not been renewed by TBS!

- All the women in USWA have changed their deals from open to written one year deals.

Prediction Contest

Crossface- 6

nihilist- 4

Verder- 6

JDK- 11

Jam- 7

Hailtothechimp- 7

TheArsenal- 10

The Canadian Destroyer- 7

bubba- 7

VA Finest 1- 7

Krillin Williams- 8

HBK13- 10

SpiceDawg- 10

mattman1624- 9

JDK wins this one, Congrats to him. JDK, Pick one of these options and PM it to me.

1. Choose a feud for your development guy when he leaves development. It can be against anyone except a main eventer/upper midcarder.

2. Choose a match you want to see at a future show. (if it's a big match then it'll be saved for a PPV)

3. Choose two workers you'd like to see in a tag team.

4. Choose a future storyline you'd like to see.

Thanks to everyone who participated. (Y)

Edited by Baby Hewey

Fuck fuck fuck, my predictions sucked, duck duck duck.

But anyways: How could you? How in the blue hell could give Kevin Nash the title? The Genetic Wonder? NO COMEBACK AS DIESEL? Nothing? And Bret's reign is over in less than a month? Have you gone insane, Hewey, huh?! No, seriously, it doesn't bother me too much and, I guess it had to happen to give the World title picture that "anything can happen" imago. And now, I guess that we've got a Nash vs. Michaels- feud coming, with HBK turning heel. I didnt't actually expect Shawn to turn heel, but now it seems obvious that that's going to happen. Then again, we all knew that The Undertaker wouldn't drop the belt on RAW and that Bret's title reign would last longer. And what happened?

Oh, and you signed the finnish Tony Halme, that's great! Now why don't you push him to the WWF Championship in a few years, a'ight? :D

Fuck fuck fuck, my predictions sucked, duck duck duck.

But anyways: How could you? How in the blue hell could give Kevin Nash the title? The Genetic Wonder? NO COMEBACK AS DIESEL? Nothing? And Bret's reign is over in less than a month? Have you gone insane, Hewey, huh?! No, seriously, it doesn't bother me too much and, I guess it had to happen to give the World title picture that "anything can happen" imago. And now, I guess that we've got a Nash vs. Michaels- feud coming, with HBK turning heel. I didnt't actually expect Shawn to turn heel, but now it seems obvious that that's going to happen. Then again, we all knew that The Undertaker wouldn't drop the belt on RAW and that Bret's title reign would last longer. And what happened?

Oh, and you signed the finnish Tony Halme, that's great! Now why don't you push him to the WWF Championship in a few years, a'ight? :D