World Wrestling Federation 1996

Hewey

World Wrestling Federation Championship

Kevin Nash© Vs. Jacobs Vs. Cactus Jack

Jacobs and Jack deserved to be champs but the title changed a month ago and it's bad for the title if it changed again.Also I hope , that we will see a Nash vs. HBK Match at Survivor Series. (Y)

World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Championship

Rocky Maivia© Vs. Sean Waltman

Rocky's push shouldn't be disturbed by losing his title.I see him as a champ till WMXIV.But Waltman should stay into the Uppercard.

World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championship

2/3 Falls Match

Brian Pillman and Chris Benoit© Vs. The Suicide Blonds

The Blondes must finally win the titles and Benoit and Pillman should have singles runs.Maybe Benoit begins to turn face after losing the belt.

No Disqualification Match

Goldust Vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley

Helmsley should go into the Main Event and he deserves it more than Goldust.I see Goldust in the Uppercard.

No Holds Barred Match

Shawn Michaels Vs. Bret Hart

Bret's morale ist down , so he should win this one , so his morale get high again.

The Winner Will Get A WWF Championship Match

Ahmed Johnson Vs. Mark Henry

I see that you push Henry.So he should win this one and get the Title Match at a MNR or FNM.Johnson should lose unfair , so he could still be pushed.

Rick Martel Vs. Al Snow

Two wins for Envy should be in this PPV.Because I like the stable "Envy" and Martel should get a victory of this one.

Mr. Perfect Vs. Ken Shamrock

Shamrock is younger than Perfect and he is one of the men who could be the future Generation of WWF-Superstars.So he must be pushed.

Francis Cloutier Vs. D'Lo Brown

Brown must win and Cloutier must get another gimmick.I dislike his current gimmick so I hope you give him the "Val Venis-Gimmick".Okay , I'm a Val Venis-Mark.

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match of the night?Francis Cloutier vs. D'Lo Brown

2. Which match will get the best match quality in EWR?Bret Hart vs.Shawn Michaels

3. Which match will get the worst match quality in EWR?Ahmed Johnson vs. Mark Henry

4. How many titles will change hands? (titles can't change hands by DQ, No contests, Etc)One Title will change.

5. What's going to be the match before the main event?2 out-of3 Falls Match , Benoit/Pillman vs. Suicide Blondes

6. Will anyone debut? And if so, Who's debuting?I think that DDP will debut , because the rumours about DDP leaving WCW.

7. Who many falls will the two out of three falls match go to?3 Falls will be there in the Match.

8. Who will take the fall in the triple threat match?Cactus will take the fall.

9. Who will lose the first fall in the two out of three falls match?Suicide Blondes

Edited by HBK13

I'm expecting an Undertaker return. The return of Taker will probably see him take Jacobs out of match, leaving Nash to get the victory over Cactus Jack, and will set up the continuing fued of Jacobs and Taker. I'd like to see Nash leave with the belt.

I don't see Rocky losing the belt yet. I'd like to see him carry it, and see his character evolve through being a champion. A decent IC Title run could carry him from the midcard to the main event well. Rocy could be a big star for the future, but I don't see Waltman being a huge star. More as a guy under someone like HBK, Nash, HHH, etc.

2/3 Falls Match

There needs to be a title change, and I think this should be the match to provide it. It's time for the Suicide Blonds to take the titles. It just feels like the time is right to hand them the belts. I'd also like to se both Pillman AND Benoit used in singles runs.

For me this is a no brainer. HHH is a climbing superstar and I'd like to see him pick up the win in this match. HHH is a strong established midcard/upper midcarder, and I think it would take away from him to lose to Goldust here.

No Holds Barred Match

If Bret Hart loses here, then I genuinely believe he'll be leaving the WWF. I don't want that to hppen, so I'm hoping you'll give him the win, and that will hopefully give him a morale boost. You could use this match/fued as a turning point where Bret rediscovers his passion/motivation/drive and starts to challenge in the title scene again.

Assuming Nash retains, I think Ahmed Johnson will give him a better match. I also don't like the idea of Mark Henry near the WWF Title. I know his stats make him work stiff, but if you could get past that, then Johnson could be a solid worker for you, even if nothing more than an established midcarder.

Rick Martel Vs. Al Snow

I don't really have a reason for Snow winning, other than the fact I'd like to see him do something, and I'm guessing he's probably the younger worker of the two.

Shamrock could be a big star for you in the future, but Mr Perfect could be a big star for you now. I'd lie to see Perfect get the win, and a push. Shamrock has more time on his side and can benefit from a push later. PUSH PERFECT!!!

I like D'Lo Brown more, and see him having more a future with you. I agree withthe other guy that Cloutier could do with a different gimmick, but that's not the most important thing to happen. D'Lo for the win.

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match of the night? Martel vs Snow

2. Which match will get the best match quality in EWR? HBK/Bret Hart

3. Which match will get the worst match quality in EWR? Johnson vs Henry

4. How many titles will change hands? (titles can't change hands by DQ, No contests, Etc) 1 (Tag Titles)

5. What's going to be the match before the main event? Tag Title Match

6. Will anyone debut? And if so, Who's debuting? Diamond Dallas Paige

7. Who many falls will the two out of three falls match go to? 3

8. Who will take the fall in the triple threat match? Cactus

9. Who will lose the first fall in the two out of three falls match? Suicide Blonds

Kevin Nash© Vs. Jacobs Vs. Cactus Jack - Nash only just won the title and I don't think it would be a good idea to hot potato the title around. I can see Undertaker drawing Jacobs out of the match leaving Cactus to be the man doing the job

Rocky Maivia© Vs. Sean Waltman - Rocky obviously has huge amounts of potential and jobbing him to Waltman wouldn't be the best idea. I think Jannety will get involved and turn heel on Waltman

2/3 Falls Match

Brian Pillman and Chris Benoit© Vs. The Suicide Blonds - The Blonds need to go over on a bigger stage, like Survivor Series, so Benoit/Pillman will steal this one. I'm starting to enjoy this feud a bit more now

Goldust Vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley - I think HHH won on a DQ at the last PPV so having Goldust win here would even the score. I'd like to see this be another feud resolved at Survivor Series

No Holds Barred Match

Shawn Michaels Vs. Bret Hart - I think Bret looks like he may be leaving soon, so giving Michaels the win would give him the momentum for his eventual match with Nash. This match though should mean a lot more, and it seems to have been given away cheaply

Ahmed Johnson Vs. Mark Henry - This is one area that I really don't care about, because we know neither man is ready to take on the Champion. Ahmed is slightly more established so he makes most sense

Rick Martel Vs. Al Snow - The reason purely being that Al Snow has a bright future, something that Martel doesn't have

Mr. Perfect Vs. Ken Shamrock - I can see Perfect taking this on DQ, putting Shamrock over as an unsstoppable machine. Shamrock really needs a gimmick or storyline otherwise he will get wasted

Francis Cloutier Vs. D'Lo Brown - He's a fresh character and is looking like a good heel. I can see Andrew Martin getting involved and helping Cloutier

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match of the night? Waltman Vs Rocky

2. Which match will get the best match quality in EWR? Benoit/Perfect Vs Suicide Blonds

3. Which match will get the worst match quality in EWR? Rick Martel Vs Al Snow

4. How many titles will change hands? (titles can't change hands by DQ, No contests, Etc) 0

5. What's going to be the match before the main event? Bret Vs HBK

6. Will anyone debut? And if so, Who's debuting? No-One

8. Who will take the fall in the triple threat match? Cactus Jack

9. Who will lose the first fall in the two out of three falls match? Benoit and Pillman

Winner: Nash, he ain't gonna lose so quickly after winning it.

Winner: Rocky, he should have a long title reign and losing to Waltman wouldn't make sense.

2/3 Falls Match

Winners: The Blonds, They finally get the titles and I see the champs splitting up and going into solo action.

Winner: HHH, he is and will be a main event heel for many years to come, losing to Goldust wouldn't make sense.

No Holds Barred Match

Winner: HBK, I want Bret to win but it ain't gonna happen as Bret is clearly on his way out of the company.

Winner: Ahmed, Henry main eventing in a World Title matches makes no sense what so ever.

Rick Martel Vs. Al Snow

Winner: Snow, I like Martel but Snow needs the win a lot more.

Winner: Perfect via DQ, Shamrock won't break the ankle lock causing a DQ.

Winner: Cloutier, someone will interfere on his behalf.

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match of the night? Tag Title

2. Which match will get the best match quality in EWR? Tag Title

3. Which match will get the worst match quality in EWR? Triple Threat World Title Match

4. How many titles will change hands? (titles can't change hands by DQ, No contests, Etc) 1

5. What's going to be the match before the main event? HBK-Bret

6. Will anyone debut? And if so, Who's debuting? No

9. Who will lose the first fall in the two out of three falls match? The Blonds

-I think you can't switch the belt yet again after the actions of August-September. Would kinda hurt it's credibility, huh? Well, I guess it would also give an "anything can happen" feel but... What the hell, I'll go with Nash. You see, last month I was 100% sure that Bret Hart is going to retain. Now I'm 100% Lil' Kevin will win :D

-Aaaaand I find Rocky none other than fucking Maivia as the Intercontinental Champion. Uhh, I'm disappointed here. Seriously, you're saying you won't go the Attitude route that the WWF IRL did but this, plus dropping Bulldog and a possible HBK heel turn is pretty much doing just that. Perhaps Austin turns face next, yeh? Well, nonetheless, I guess Maivia's goddamn 1997 push has to go on :shifty:

2/3 Falls Match

-I say the Blonds are now ready to win the belts. But I also say keep Pillman and Benoit as a tag team, especially since I recall you saying youu love the team.

-HHH last month, Goldust this month - who's going to win at Survivor Series?

No Holds Barred Match

-I KNOW this is going to cost me this contest but we'll have another next month already, right? Man, sure, HBK should win and yadayadayada, but someone said earlier, if Bret Hart loses this match, he's likely to leave the WWF, and that's pretty much what happened in reality. And like I stated above, I'd not like things to happen like they did. I can feel you giving Michaels the win, but I'll go with Bret nonetheless.

-I... I... I'm speechless... ANOTHER guy who pushes Ahmed Johnson in old school games?! I'm not the only one?! :D Hurrah! Yeah, well, I think Henry's going to win this one. Surely he won't get the SurSer shot, rather a much-hyped title shot in an episode of Mayhem or RAW.

Rick Martel Vs. Al Snow

-Push Al for god's sake! I know you love Martel but SHOW SOME LOVE FOR THE SNOWMAN TOO!

-I'm starting to run out of gas here. Uhh, Perfect wins, 'cuz he's plain perfect!

-D'Lo gets the win here. I don't see this culminating next month at 'Series.

Tie Breakers (HURRAH~!)

1. What will be the first match of the night? - WWF Tag Team Championship

2. Which match will get the best match quality in EWR? - HBK vs. Bret

3. Which match will get the worst match quality in EWR? - Ahmed Johnson vs. Mark Henry

4. How many titles will change hands? (titles can't change hands by DQ, No contests, Etc) - 1

5. What's going to be the match before the main event? - HBK vs. Bret

6. Will anyone debut? And if so, Who's debuting? - None

7. Who many falls will the two out of three falls match go to? - 2 (Just in case HBK happens to win and goes I'M GONNA KILL YOU BRET!!!11)

8. Who will take the fall in the triple threat match? - Jacobs

9. Who will lose the first fall in the two out of three falls match? - Bret Hart

Kevin is defentaly transition champion, and Jacobs versus Undertaker I think still needs the title. Cactus Jack will make this thing crazy awesome with some spots, but I can't help but to feel that he has been low-balled in this thing, but whatever. That and am I the only one that thinks Hewey will hot potato the belt again?

Rocky ain't dropping the title yet and Sean Waltman should be no where near the IC title.

2/3 Falls Match

This and Goldust vs. HHH are the 2 matches I am looking foward to most. This match, no matter who wins will be downright, match of the night, possible MOTY. I give the win to the Suicide Blonds though, only because you have a lot of potential to bring the Tag divison back to glory. So many possiblities with all of the heel teams you have.

OMG, Goldust is going to murder HHH, no doubt. That or Marliena will turn, which will make this thing only that much better. This could go either way, but I just really want to see Goldust win and than decapitate HHH with a chair. That would be fuckin awesome.

No Holds Barred Match

Ah, and than who can forget this match. Hart vs. Michaels III i think. One of these two is about to go out the door and with as much connections as each have in the WWF, Bret will probably the one to go unfortuantly. Shawn will go over simply because that or he hasn't anything big happen to him in a while other than fighting Bret.

This match makes me sad. Henry and Ahmed... classic WWF booking though so props for that. Henry with the heel win and and than Ahmed turns into New Jack and kills him.

Rick Martel Vs. Al Snow

Al Snow needs the win, pure and simple.

Mr. Perfect has been on a roll, and somebody from the stable needs to win.

Andrew Marting run-in, D'Lo kills him at the next PPV before going on to finish Francis at the PPV after that.

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match of the night? Johnson vs. Henry

2. Which match will get the best match quality in EWR? Tag Title Match

3. Which match will get the worst match quality in EWR? Johnson vs. Henry

4. How many titles will change hands? (titles can't change hands by DQ, No contests, Etc) 2

5. What's going to be the match before the main event? Michaels vs. Hart

6. Will anyone debut? And if so, Who's debuting? Nope

8. Who will take the fall in the triple threat match? Nash

9. Who will lose the first fall in the two out of three falls match? Copeland

Jacobs is nowhere near ready for the World Title, so I see Nash pinning Jack and thos etwo feuding forward while jacobs and concentrate on Taker, which doesn't need a title.

Waltman is getting a bit better, and has more personality. Still, Rocky needs a good reign if he is really going to be a future star in the WWF.

2/3 Falls Match

It's LONG overdue for Pillman and Benoit to move onto singles action. I see them having a kind split or Pillman turning. Either way the Blonds will be fine champions.

HHH gets the win via cheating here, and this isn't ready to be blown off. I exspect a much bigger match than No-DQ, possibly ladder or cage.

No Holds Barred Match

Bret is being a whiney baby, and it's about time to toss him out. I see him putting HBK over here, and hopefully some unestablished talent later on.

Henry is a heel, and will possibly face Nash next PPV to keep his monster push going.

Rick Martel Vs. Al Snow

Al Snow needs the win, as Martel is expendable at this stage in his career.

Replace Perfect with Martel.

Cloutier gets a little help and steals a win before the inevitable blow off match.

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match of the night? Perfect vs. Shamrock

2. Which match will get the best match quality in EWR? Goldust and HHH

3. Which match will get the worst match quality in EWR? Henry vs. Johnson... I pray.

4. How many titles will change hands? One.

5. What's going to be the match before the main event? Cloutier vs. Brown

6. Will anyone debut? And if so, Who's debuting? Nobody.

7. Who many falls will the two out of three falls match go to? Three...

8. Who will take the fall in the triple threat match? Cactus Jack.

9. Who will lose the first fall in the two out of three falls match? Cage.

2/3 Falls Match

No Holds Barred Match

Rick Martel Vs. Al Snow

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match of the night? Ahmed Johnson v Mark Henry

2. Which match will get the best match quality in EWR? Shawn Michaels v Bret Hart

3. Which match will get the worst match quality in EWR? Rocky Maivia v Sean Waltman

4. How many titles will change hands? One

5. What's going to be the match before the main event? Goldust v Hunter Hearst Helmsley

6. Will anyone debut? And if so, Who's debuting? Nobody

7. Who many falls will the two out of three falls match go to? Three

9. Who will lose the first fall in the two out of three falls match? Copeland

I don't think Nash should lose the title this soon into his reign. He'll retain with the help of the Undertaker.

Rocky will use plenty of underhanded moves to keep the IC title around his waist.

2/3 Falls Match

Finally, The Suicide Blonds rench the tag titles from the hands of Pillman and Benoit. Though I don't know if either of the losers should turn to singles competition yet.

A Pedigree onto a steel chair allows Hunter to catapult himself into the main event.

No Holds Barred Match

With Bret's morale the way it is, he needs the win.

Ahmed had his shot already, after winning that battle royal. Let's see what the World's Strongest Man can do.

Rick Martel Vs. Al Snow

Al needs some momentum, and a win here will be a big help.

Perfect takes this match, possibly with help from referee Monty Davidson.

It's Francis' second PPV match, and it'll be his first win.

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match of the night? Mr. Perfect vs. Ken Shamrock

2. Which match will get the best match quality in EWR? Rick Martel vs. Al Snow

3. Which match will get the worst match quality in EWR? Rocky Maivia vs. Sean Waltman

4. How many titles will change hands? (titles can't change hands by DQ, No contests, Etc) one

5. What's going to be the match before the main event? Shawn Michaels vs. Bret Hart

6. Will anyone debut? And if so, Who's debuting? No one

7. Who many falls will the two out of three falls match go to? all three

8. Who will take the fall in the triple threat match? Jacobs

9. Who will lose the first fall in the two out of three falls match? Christian Cage

IPB Image

Credit Kempay for the awesome banner

Date: October 19, 1997

Attendance- 15,675

Ticket Sales- $940,500

Pay Per View Revenue- $3,625,000

Announcers: Jim Ross and Dok Hendrix

In Your House "Fury" opens up with a video package hyping up tonight's event, Mostly, The video hypes up tonight's main event triple threat match and the no holds barred match between Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart. After the video ends, We go inside the arena where tons of pyro go off. After getting a shot of the crowd, We go over to the announce position. The announcers hype up tonight's show, But don't get to talk alot, As the music of the world's most dangerous man hits, And we're taken to the ring.

Referee: Tim White

This match started off slowly, As many people were probably expecting Shamrock to jump the perfect one. However, This feud started with Perfect claiming that he was the best wrestler, So Shamrock wanted to prove that he was in Perfect's league. Both men started off feeling each other out, And then, Both men started trading holds and counters. Shamrock seemed to have the edge over Perfect, But Perfect somehow out wrestled the rookie, And started taunting Shamrock. Mr. Perfect continued out wrestling the world's most dangerous man, But his confidence kept getting the better out of him. As after out wrestling Shamrock, Perfect turned his back to Shamrock, And started taunting the crowd. This allowed Shamrock to knock him upside his head with a clothesline. Shamrock threw out all the wrestling, And just beat the living hell out of Perfect, Looking like he was going to get disqualified quite a number of times. After tossing Perfect out to the floor, Shamrock went outside after him. Shamrock sent Perfect into the steel guardrail, And then dropped Perfect across the steel guardrail. When Shamrock tried to send Perfect into the steel steps, Perfect countered, And the world's most dangerous man hit the steps shoulder first. Perfect controlled the rest of the match after that, And worked over Shamrock's shoulder. Mr. Perfect kept Shamrock grounded, Making sure to wear down Shamrock. Mr. Perfect looked like he would make Shamrock submit a few times, But Shamrock wouldn't give up, This frustrated Perfect so much, That Perfect would break the hold and start kicking Shamrock around. Shamrock started fighting back, Catching Perfect with a number of right hands, Each one knocking down Perfect, But when Shamrock attempted to clothesline Perfect, Perfect stun gunned Shamrock across the ropes. It wasn't until the thirteen minute mark that Shamrock finally made the comeback. Perfect tried to Perfectplex Shamrock, But Shamrock countered into a DDT. When both men came too, Shamrock was a house on fire. Shamrock connected with several right hands and clotheslines to Perfect. Shamrock connected with stiff kicks to Perfect, And took down Perfect with a standing hurricanrana for a close two count. Ken Shamrock took Perfect down with a huge belly to belly suplex, And called for the ankle lock. Shamrock went to apply the ankle lock, But Perfect rolled out of it, And got a close two count. When both men got up, Perfect ran down Shamrock with a knee lift. Mr. Perfect lifted Shamrock up to his feet and set up Shamrock for the Perfectplex. Before Perfect could execute the maneuver, Shamrock fell down to the canvas. Perfect went for it again, But this time, Shamrock took down Perfect and somehow applied the ankle lock to Perfect. Perfect struggled and tried to get to the ropes, But Shamrock pulled him to the center of the ring. Perfect tapped out, Giving Shamrock the win.

Ken Shamrock let go of the hold and celebrated his win, Still favoring his injured shoulder. Shamrock posed on the turnbuckles for the fans while Perfect was helped to the back, Looking like Shamrock really did some damage to the ankle.

Winner by Submission: Ken Shamrock

87, 90, 83 ***1\4

Mr. Perfect gained overness from this feud ending.

Ken Shamrock gained overness from this feud ending.

Referee: Mike Chioda

It's rumored that both Francis Cloutier and D'Lo Brown are going to receive huge pushes once this feud ends, And that by this time next year, It's likely that both men will be main eventers. This turned out to be a great match, And the next one between these men could be even better. Andrew Martin accompanied Cloutier to the ring, But referee Mike Chioda threw Martin out of the ringside area, Saying this was going to be a fair match, Or Cloutier would get fined $5,000! Cloutier didn't seem too worried, And let Martin go. D'Lo Brown came running down to the ring, Looking to quickly get his hands on Cloutier, But Cloutier quickly fled the ring. D'Lo chased Cloutier all around the ringside area, Until they finally got back into the ring, Where D'Lo tackled Cloutier down and beat the holy hell out of Cloutier. Chioda had to pull D'Lo away from Cloutier several times, Resulting in the King Of The Ring almost striking Chioda. Things continued with D'Lo beating down Cloutier until Cloutier ducked a clothesline from D'Lo, Resulting in D'Lo spilling out to the floor. On the outside, Cloutier sent D'Lo into the steel ring post, Doing serious damage to D'Lo. Cloutier used every short cut he could on the outside, Choking D'Lo with camera wires, And dropping D'Lo across the announce table. Cloutier kept control of the match back inside the ring, Gaining some close near falls over D'Lo. Cloutier came close to risking disqualification, But it looked like he could have cared less, As he was out to hurt D'Lo, According to Jim Ross. Around the nine minute mark, Cloutier took D'Lo down with a big spinebuster, But didn't go for the cover. Instead, Cloutier went up top. Cloutier went for a big splash, But D'Lo moved out of the way just in time. D'Lo Brown then made the big comeback, Scoring with big right hands to Cloutier. D'Lo connected with a stiff clothesline, And followed up with the Sky High for a hot near fall. Cloutier hit D'Lo with a drop kick out of nowhere, And pulled D'Lo up. Cloutier attempted a powerbomb, But D'Lo countered and back dropped Cloutier. D'Lo then went up top, Looking for the Lo Down, But he got shoved off the top by Andrew Martin, Causing D'Lo to hit the ropes! Chioda called for the bell, Giving D'Lo the win.

Martin entered the ring and tore apart D'Lo with nasty right hands. Cloutier got up and tossed the referee out of the ring while Martin beat down D'Lo. Cloutier just smiled and watched while Martin did a number on D'Lo with right hands. Martin then nailed D'Lo with the Instant Knock Out! Cloutier and Martin stood over D'Lo Brown, Celebrating their beat down.

Winner by Disqualification: D'Lo Brown

87, 86, 89 ***3/4

"The Prince Of The Universe" Rocky Maivia© Vs. Sean Waltman

Referee: Jack Doan

The crowd have been hot all night, And this match was no different, As Rocky Maivia stepped into the ring to defend his WWF Intercontinental Championship against fan favorite, The very popular Sean Waltman. Rocky Maivia is really on a role as a heel here, While Sean Waltman has never been this over before. This one started off with Maivia getting right in Waltman's face, And trash talking the challenger, But when the bell rang, Waltman pounced on Maivia, Knocking Maivia down to the canvas, And pummeling Maivia with right hands. Waltman chopped and stomped the hell out of the champ in the corner, Causing Maivia to flee to the outside. But there was nowhere to go, As Waltman came off the top with a high cross body to Maivia, All the way out to the floor! The match went on with Waltman giving Maivia a beating, Coming close to walking out of In Your House Intercontinental Champion. That is, Until Maivia caught Waltman with a big samoan drop out of nowhere. Maivia wore down Waltman after that, Applying a sleeper hold to Waltman, Almost putting away the tough challenger. Maivia also got close near falls over Waltman, Gaining a extremely close near fall after planting Waltman with a wrap around DDT. Rocky Maivia even used fellow Envy members finishing moves, As he used Martel's Quebec Crab and Mr. Perfect's perfectplex to Waltman, But Waltman broke up the submission/pin fall by grabbing the ropes. Frustration set in for the champ, As nothing he did seemed to be able to put away Waltman. When Maivia tried to go for the TGS, Waltman would counter into near fall situations, Almost putting away Maivia. Sean Waltman finally made the comeback at the eight minute mark, When he caught Maivia with a spinning heel kick out of nowhere. Waltman followed up with several maneuvers, Like a DDT and hurricanrana, For hot near falls. Waltman beat Maivia down in the corner with several lightning fast kicks, And used a bronco buster to Maivia to the delight of the fans. But somehow, Maivia kept kicking out of everything Waltman threw at him. Sean Waltman drove Maivia down with a facebuster and went up top, However, Maivia got up and shook the ropes, Causing Waltman to lose his balance and crotch himself up on the top turnbuckle. Maivia went up top with Waltman and tried to superplex Waltman off the top, But Waltman countered and shoved Maivia off the top, Sending Maivia crashing down to the floor! Maivia held his ankle and screamed, Appearing to have injured himself. However, That didn't stop the referee from counting him out, And awarding the win to Sean Waltman!

Waltman thought he had won the title, But the title can't change hands on a count out, And the referee handed it to Maivia, Who was helped to the back by two trainers. The fans weren't happy and booed the hell out of the decision. But it didn't matter, As Rocky Maivia is still the WWF Intercontinental Champion.

Winner by Count Out: Sean Waltman

84, 88, 75 **1\2

Referee: Charles Robinson

Just to make it clear, Jim Ross said the winner of this match would get a WWF Championship match next week on Monday Night Raw. Ahmed Johnson and Mark Henry both went after the other as the match started. Johnson had control of things by nailing Henry with stiff blows, Knocking Henry out to the floor with three shoulder blocks. They fought on the outside, With Johnson still having control of things. Johnson sent Henry into the steel guardrail, And then into the steel steps. Johnson actually went back into the ring, With the referee reaching a nine count, But chose to go back out after Henry, Instead of winning the match by count out. That proved to be a big mistake, As Henry quickly nailed the people's champion with a stiff lariat. Mark Henry then showed off his dominance by ramming Johnson into the steel post three times back first. When Henry got Johnson inside the ring, He wore down Johnson with holds like a bear hug and long abdominal stretch. The fans were hot though, Chanting "Ahmed" when it seemed like Johnson would fight back. But his efforts just weren't strong enough, As Henry would quickly put him down with a powerful blow. Mark Henry looked like he had things won at the five minute mark, As he powerslammed Johnson and then followed up by connecting with a big splash to Johnson, But instead of covering Johnson, Henry pulled Johnson up and started smacking Johnson around. Johnson didn't take that lightly, Letting out a growl, He started pumping himself up. Henry tried to nail him with right hands, But they were all blocked, And Johnson just nailed Henry with devastating blows. Johnson knocked down Henry with clotheslines and shoulder tackles, And then connected with a big spinebuster to Henry. Ahmed Johnson went to the corner and called for the spear. Henry stood up, But avoided the spear, Sadly, Referee Charles Robinson took it instead! Henry quickly nailed Johnson with a forearm to the back of the head and slammed Johnson down. Henry went to the outside and grabbed a steel chair. Henry came into the ring with the chair in hand, Looking to hit Johnson, But Johnson kicked the chair into Henry's face, And speared the hell out of Henry! The fans were going crazy as Johnson called for the Pearl River Plunge. Johnson pulled Henry's lifeless body up, Setting him up for the Pearl River Plunge. But before he could execute the maneuver, Johnson got nailed over the back of the head by James E. Cornette's tennis racket from Cornette himself! Johnson somehow withstood the powerful blow, Shoving Cornette down, But ended up walking right into a powerslam from Henry. Cornette helped the referee come too as Henry splashed Johnson. Robinson counted to three, Giving Henry the win!

James E. Cornette entered the ring and hugged Henry! Cornette raised Henry's hand in the air, Declaring the world's strongest man as the next WWF Champion. Cornette spat down on Johnson before he and Henry headed backstage. Henry posed on top of the stage, Pointing at his waist, Saying the WWF Championship would be his very soon.

Winner by Pin Fall: Mark Henry

82, 87, 71 **

Ahmed Johnson gained overness from this feud ending.

Mark Henry gained overness from this feud ending.

2/3 Falls Match

Referee: Teddy Long

Match of the night here. Unlike the past matches between these two teams, This one had the fans full attention. This match went for about twenty three minutes, Making it the longest tag title match in recent memory. The first fall started off with both teams fighting, The Suicide Blonds were able to toss Pillman outside and focused on Benoit, Hitting several quick double team maneuvers on the "Canadian Crippler", To try to win the fall early on. However, The champions took control of things when Christian Cage got isolated after Pillman pulled down the ropes on him. For several minutes, Cage took a pounding at the hands of the tag team champions. Finally, After connecting with a double DDT to both Benoit and Pillman, Cage made the hot tag to Copeland, Who entered the ring and cleaned house. Both teams got into it again, And Cage and Benoit ended up as the legal men while Copeland battled Pillman out on the floor.

End of the 1st Fall: Adam Copeland and Brian Pillman were battling on the outside while Cage connected with right hands to Benoit inside the ring. Cage tried to plant Benoit with the Caged Fury, But Benoit countered. Chris Benoit went to apply the Crippler Crossface to Christian Cage, But Cage countered into a backslide and got the three, Giving The Suicide Blonds the first fall!

The champions might have been down a fall, But that only made them fight harder than before. Benoit and Pillman somehow isolated Adam Copeland, And pounded away on Copeland. Benoit and Pillman both used a series of suplexes and submission holds on Copeland, Almost putting away the young man. Christian Cage got the fans behind Copeland, But anytime it appeared Copeland was going to make the hot tag to Cage, Benoit or Pillman would always cut him off. Adam Copeland made the hot tag to Cage, But the referee didn't see it, As Benoit had him distracted! Cage entered the ring and quickly went after both champions! Cage and Benoit ended up brawling on the outside, Leaving Pillman in the ring with a already hurt Copeland.

End of the 2nd Fall: Adam Copeland caught Brian Pillman with a spear out of nowhere. Copeland called for the end, Looking to plant Pillman with the Animalize. On the outside, Benoit caught Cage with a vicious powerbomb right on the outside! Copeland stalked Pillman as he got up, But didn't see Benoit get up on the apron. Benoit nailed Copeland from behind and then hung Copeland neck first across the ropes, Sending Copeland into a vicious release German suplex from Pillman! Pillman covered, And got the three.

With the match now being split one fall each team, Both teams went at it harder than before. The tag team champions grounded the hurt Adam Copeland and kept him as far away from Christian Cage as they could. Christian Cage did eventually get the tag, But ended up worse than Copeland after taking a DDT right on the outside! Adam Copeland might have gotten a beating, But his partner took a beating which seemed ten times worse than the one Copeland took. The champions double teamed Cage in front of the referee several times, As they knew the titles could not change hands on a DQ.

End of the 3rd Fall: Christian Cage clotheslined himself and Chris Benoit out to the floor, With both men hitting the floor with a loud thud. Inside the ring, Adam Copeland got drilled by a vicious tornado DDT from Pillman. Pillman, Instead of going for the cover, Pulled Copeland up. Pillman applied the Cobra Clutch Sleeper to Copeland, But before Copeland could tap out, Christian Cage charged into the ring, Hitting Pillman from behind, Causing him to break up the hold. Christian Cage was then interrupted by Benoit, Who ran right over him with a clothesline. Benoit tossed Cage to the outside, And then set up Copeland for a powerbomb. But instead of dropping Copeland down, Benoit held him in position for Pillman, Who went up top. It looked like we were going to see a powerbomb/clothesline combo, But Cage got up on the apron and shoved Pillman off the ropes, Causing Pillman to hit the canvas! Copeland then countered out of Benoit's powerbomb attempt with a hurricanrana! Cage pulled Benoit out of the ring, Leaving Copeland to plant Pillman with the Animalize, Which was enough for the one, two, three, And to crown new champions!

The Suicide Blonds were handed the titles to a big ovation from the fans. Jim Ross was going nuts, Saying that dreams do come true, And that these young men survived three falls of pure hell against one of the best tag teams in the WWF. The Suicide Blonds posed with their titles as the former champions headed to the back, Hendrix said the issue between these two teams weren't over.

Winners by Pin Fall and NEW World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Champions: The Suicide Blonds

85, 81, 90 ***3/4

Referee: Jim Korderas

Goldust versus Helmsley is easily the top feud in the WWF right now, And it showed, As the fans were as loud for this match as any other match on the card. Goldust jumped Helmsley right on the entry way with a trash can. The first ten minutes were fought on the outside, As both men brawled all over the arena. First, They brawled on the stage, Then, Goldust tossed Helmsley off the stage onto the concrete floor! They fought around ringside and then through the crowd. Goldust just dominated Helmsley early on, With both men eventually battling backstage. They made their way to the bathrooms, Where Goldust smashed Helmsley's head into a sink. Things didn't go Helmsley's way until he hit Goldust with a big right hand, Knocking Goldust down a few stairs. When they finally got in the ring, It was Helmsley controlling things. Helmsley drilled Goldust with chair shots to the back, And worked over Goldust's back. Helmsley busted Goldust open by ramming Goldust head first onto the exposed turnbuckle. Hunter Hearst Helmsley certainly wasn't out of his element like the announcers thought he'd be, As he took the fight to Goldust. After using a steel chair on Goldust, Helmsley started to whip Goldust with his belt like a dog. Helmsley punched Goldust's bloodied head and yelled at Goldust to give up as he choked the life out of the bizarre one. But Goldust would not give up, As he even took Hunter Hearst Helmsley's Pedigree, And he somehow kicked out! At the fifteen minute mark, Helmsley grabbed the steel chair and tried to hit Goldust with a shot to the head, But Goldust nailed Helmsley with a low blow! Goldust then planted Helmsley with a DDT onto the steel chair. When Goldust got up, He grabbed the steel chair, And he went to work on Helmsley. Goldust hit Helmsley with chair shots to the head, legs and back. Goldust was like a wild animal, And wouldn't stop smashing the steel chair onto Hunter Hearst Helmsley. But things got worse for Helmsley. Goldust tossed Helmsley out to the floor and tossed the top part of the steel steps onto Helmsley's head, Busting open Helmsley! Goldust didn't show any mercy on the man who betrayed him, And piledrove Helmsley onto the base of the steps! Goldust thought about putting Helmsley back into the ring, But decided to catapult Helmsley face first into the steel ring post. Goldust rolled Helmsley back inside the ring and brought in another steel chair, As the other one was dented too badly. Goldust raised the chair high in the air as the crowd cheered their approval. When the bloodied Helmsley stood up, Goldust drilled him with a violent chair shot to the head. Goldust pulled Helmsley's lifeless body up and planted him with the Curtain Call. Goldust covered, And got the three.

But things weren't done. Goldust nailed referee Korderas with a right hand before tossing him out to the floor. Goldust grabbed the lifeless Helmsley and tied Helmsley on the ropes. Goldust then got the steel chair. And much like Helmsley did to him at SummerSlam, Goldust drilled Helmsley with a shot to the head! Helmsley fell down to the canvas face first, Leaving a puddle of blood on the canvas. Goldust headed to the back with a big smile on his face, As he gained some brutal revenge over Hunter Hearst Helmsley tonight.

Winner by Pin Fall: Goldust

95, 99, 89 ****

No Holds Barred Match

Referee: Tim White

I'm sure every fan watching who knows the situation with Bret Hart, Can tell how unmotivated Bret Hart was here. Despite that, It was still a good match, But nowhere near as good as their Wrestlemania XII and King Of The Ring matches. If Bret Hart hadn't dropped the title, We would have seen this match take place at the Survivor Series, Instead of tonight. This one wasn't that long either, As it only went for eleven minutes. To show off how violent this match would be, Both men didn't wear their ring gear, Instead, Both men wore T-Shirts and jeans. Both men started off trading blows, With the match soon ending up outside the ring in a wild brawl. Both men brawled all over the ringside area, With Bret Hart taking punishment early on, But when Shawn Michaels attempted a springboard cross body from the ropes, Bret Hart nailed Michaels in midair with a chair shot right to the stomach. Bret Hart worked over Michaels' legs, Hitting Michaels with a steel chair to the legs, And wrapping Michaels' leg around the ring post, Where Hart applied a figure four to the "Heart Break Kid". Bret Hart tried to injure Michaels' back as well, As he used a back breaker onto a steel chair, Damaging the back of the former WWF Champion. "The Hitman" kept stopping and yelling at Michaels to tell him it was him that attacked Hart a few weeks ago, But Michaels wouldn't give Hart the answer he wanted, As he'd either flip Hart off, Or tell Hart to bring it on. Bret Hart's constant stopping would prove to be his downfall, As late in the match, When he started questioning Michaels, Michaels appeared to be about to tell Hart what he wanted to hear, But ended up nailing Hart with a low blow and then a DDT. Shawn Michaels soon grabbed the steel chair that was used on him, And started beating the holy hell out of Bret Hart with some nasty chair shots. Shawn Michaels then brought a ladder out from under the ring and nailed Hart with a shot to the ribs, Before hitting Hart in the face with the ladder. Soon, HBK brought a table into the ring and put Hart on it, Not before hitting Hart with a chair shot to the back, That is. HBK set up the ladder, Climbed it, And jumped off the ladder with a big splash to Hart, Through the table! Shawn Michaels was very slow to get up, But when he did, He started to tune up the band. Bret Hart got up, And Michaels drilled him with Sweet Chin Music, Getting the three.

After the match was over, It looked like Shawn Michaels was going to give Hart a beating, As he grabbed the steel chair. The announcers wondered if HBK was going to do what he did to Steve Austin last month, But then, Tim White grabbed the chair from Michaels! Michaels responded by nailing White with a shot to the gut, And then, Michaels hit the referee with a chair shot to the head! Michaels smiled at the camera, Saying he could do whatever he wanted, And couldn't get suspended. Bret Hart then stood up, And Michaels looked like he was about to hit Hart with the chair, But instead, Michaels dropped the chair down. Michaels turned his back to Hart, Staying in the ring. And Hart picked up the steel chair. Bret Hart looked like he was going to use the chair on Michaels, But instead, Dropped the chair down. Michaels left the ring, Staring right into the eyes of Bret Hart. The announcers were baffled, Wondering why Michaels didn't hit Hart, And why Hart didn't attack Michaels from behind.

Winner by Pin Fall: Shawn Michaels

88, 92, 82 ***3/4

Bret Hart was sluggish and didn't put much effort in.

Rick Martel Vs. "The Destruction Machine" Al Snow

Referee: Monty Davidson

This one was right up there with Goldust/Helmsley in terms of crowd reaction. While this one wasn't the best match in the world, It did it's job of getting "The Destruction Machine" over as a bad ass. Rick Martel started off taunting Snow, Calling Snow names, But when the bell rang, And Snow went after him, Martel fled to the outside. After a quick chase around the ringside area, They got inside the ring, Where "The Destruction Machine" beat the tar out of Martel. Snow pummeled Martel, And if it wasn't for Monty Davidson "accidentally" hitting Snow with a forearm when he pulled Snow off of Martel, This thing would have been over. Martel soon took over with a big clothesline, And started putting the boots to Al Snow. The match went out to the floor, Where Martel send Snow into the steel steps, And then, Rammed Snow back first into the ring post several times. Inside the ring, Martel worked over Snow's back, Applying holds like a abdominal stretch, And a camel clutch, But Snow wouldn't give up, Even when Davidson was cursing at him to give it up. Late in the match, Martel superplexed Snow off the top, And Davidson rolled the battered Martel on top of Snow for the cover, But Snow somehow kicked out. After that, Martel put Snow down with a back breaker and applied the Quebec Crab to Snow. Snow reached the ropes twice, And both times, Davidson ignored it, Asking Snow if he'd tap out. Snow then did the impossible, And countered out of the deadly Quebec Crab by countering it into a Quebec Crab of his own to Martel! Snow, Though, Broke the hold, And you could tell he was ready for business. As soon as Martel got up, He was met by several suplexes from "The Destruction Machine". Snow connected with about three German suplexes in a row, Before dumping Martel with a overhead belly to belly suplex. Snow put Martel up on the top turnbuckle and went up top with Martel. Snow connected with a huge overhead belly to belly suplex from the top, And then applied the Snowed In to Martel. Martel didn't stand a chance, And tapped out!

After the match ended, Al Snow grabbed referee Monty Davidson and T-bone suplexed Davidson! "The Destruction Machine" posed to cheers from the crowd, With the announcers wondering who could Al Snow.

Winner by Submission: Al Snow

90, 97, 74 **3/4

Rick Martel gained overness from this feud ending.

Al Snow gained overness from this feud ending.

Kevin Nash© Vs. Jacobs W/Paul Bearer Vs. Cactus Jack

Referee: Earl Hebner

Prior to the match, It was announced that this was now a no holds barred match, And anything would go. Cactus Jack had his ribs taped out, With the announcers mentioning the attack at the hands of Jacobs on Friday Night Mayhem. Jacobs had come down to the ring first, With Jack coming out second, Instead of entering the ring, Jack waited until Kevin Nash came out. The champ walked down the entrance way with purpose, And on his way to the ring, Nash nailed Jack with the title! Nash then entered the ring and went after Jacobs, All by himself! Nash and Jacobs traded blows for the first few minutes, With Nash somehow taking the fight to the monster. However, Jacobs was able to knock down Nash with a uppercut, And then did what no other man in history has done, And simply dominated the champ. Jacobs pummeled Nash in the corner, Nailing Nash with powerful shots. Jacobs even grabbed Nash with both hands and lifted Nash up in the air, Choking the genetic wonder. Jacobs was well on his way to winning the title after coming off the top with a clothesline to Nash, But Jack finally got into the match and nailed Jacobs over the back of the head with the title. Jack followed up by nailing Jacobs with the title right to the face, Knocking down Jacobs, But Jacobs ended up sitting up. Cactus Jack nailed Jacobs with right hands and clotheslined himself and Jacobs out to the floor. On the outside, Jack rammed Jacobs into the steel post and hit Jacobs with a chair shot to the head, But Jacobs sat up! Nash went outside to help Jack, With both men sending Jacobs into the steel steps. They then both suplexed Jacobs on the floor. Nash then again double crossed Jack, This time, By chucking the top part of the steel steps onto Jack's head! Nash wasn't done though, And nailed Jacobs with a chair shot to the head and then powerbombed Jacobs through the Spanish announce table, Seemingly taking Jacobs out of the match. Nash rolled Jack back into the ring and used his trademark maneuvers on Jack, Finishing off with a snake eyes onto the exposed steel turnbuckle. Before Nash could call for the Jackknife, Jacobs had already gotten up! Jacobs entered the ring and clotheslined Nash down! Jacobs dominated both Nash and Jack, And eventually, All three men ended up back outside the ring, Fighting their way to the top of the stage. Jacobs was actually thrown off the stage by Jack, Who then jumped off the stage with a elbow drop to Jacobs! Kevin Nash and Jack then fought back to ringside, Where the champ took a swinging neck breaker on the exposed concrete floor. Jack came running off the apron with a chair and elbow dropped Nash with it. For about six minutes, Nash and Jack fought in the ring. With Jack controlling the match. The announcers kept saying that both Nash and Jack had to go for a quick win, As Jacobs could come too at any moment. Cactus Jack got some very close near falls over Nash, Putting Nash down with a double arm hook DDT and a chair shot, But the champ somehow kicked out. By the time Jack applied the Mandible Claw to Nash, Jacobs was shown making his way to ringside. Jacobs entered the ring and booted Jack down and then choke slammed Nash! Jacobs was as violent as ever, As he tied Jack in the ropes and drilled Jack with three chair shots to the head. Jacobs then choke slammed Nash again, But he couldn't cover, As he fell down to the canvas, Appearing to be suffering the affects of the earlier beating. Jack somehow freed himself from the ropes, And looked at both men who were down, Instead of covering Nash, He tried to cover Jacobs, Who somehow sat up and grabbed Jack by the throat. Then, With one hand, Jacobs chucked Jack over the top rope, Sending Jack onto the concrete floor! Kevin Nash was up by then and nailed Jacobs with three chair shots, Rocking down Jacobs. Nash followed with a big boot, Knocking down Jacobs! Nash pulled down the straps and called for the Jackknife! Nash pulled Jacobs up and connected with the Jackknife! Nash went for the cover, But Bearer got up on the apron! Nash decked Bearer off the apron! Jacobs sat up, Stalking Nash, Looking to choke slam Nash. However, Jack somehow got up and pulled Jacobs out to the floor. Jack connected with right hands to Jacobs and nailed Jacobs with the ring bell! Jack got up on the apron, Looking to drop the elbow onto Jacobs, But Jacobs again sat up, And he grabbed Jack by the throat. Jacobs got up on the apron with Jack, Looking to choke slam Jack off the apron, But Nash charged at both men, Sending both men crashing through the French announce table! Nash went outside the ring and brought Jack back inside. Nash quickly connected with the Jackknife Powerbomb to Jack, And got the one, two, three.

Kevin Nash was handed the WWF Championship, And left the ring with the title. Kevin Nash walked up the ramp way with the title, And posed on top of the stage. Jacobs got up, And entered the ring at the request of Bearer, Who told him to send a message to everyone. Jacobs grabbed Cactus Jack, And set him up for the powerbomb to hell, But that stopped when the lights went off. The sounds of the ambulance came on, With red lights now flickering. The word "revenge" appeared on the screen, Then, A bolt of lightning hit the ramp way! The voice of The Undertaker came on, With the phenom laughing quite evilly. Bearer screamed and yelled, Saying Undertaker was dead. The sounds all stopped, And the lights came back on. Bearer looked relived, But then, Blood fell down from the rafters, Covering Bearer and Jacobs!

Winner by Pin Fall and STILL World Wrestling Federation Champion: Kevin Nash

85, 89, 77 **3/4

In Your House "Fury" goes off the air with the evil laughter of The Undertaker while Bearer and Jacobs are covered in blood.

Overall Rating- 87

Pay Per View Buyrate- 1.45

Competition

WCW Halloween Havoc

Pay Per View Buyrate- 0.95

Attendance- 11,570

Ticket Sales- $694,200

Pay Per View Revenue- $2,375,000

VZF Welcome To The Party

Attendance- 388

Ticket Sales- $7,760

Notes

"That last feud rocked, it has helped my career a lot!" -Ken Shamrock

"Ahmed Johnson and Mark Henry have a fantastic chemistry in the ring, it adds a lot to the match." -Pat Patterson

"That last feud rocked, it has helped my career a lot!" -Mark Henry

"That last feud rocked, it has helped my career a lot!" -Al Snow

News

- Ahmed Johnson was quite upset over losing to Mark Henry due to James E. Cornette interfering. Johnson wanted somebody "better" to run in.

Prediction Contest

HBK13- 8

TheArsenal- 8

Jam- 9

VA Finest 1- 9

Verder- 9

Hailtothechimp- 9

Hajjhowe- 12

hbk4life83- 9

mattman1624- 8

Congratulations to Hajjhowe. Hajjhowe, PM me one of these options.

1. Choose a feud for your development guy when he leaves development. It can be against anyone except a main eventer/upper midcarder.

2. Choose a match you want to see at a future show. (if it's a big match then it'll be saved for a PPV)

3. Choose two workers you'd like to see in a tag team.

4. Choose a future storyline you'd like to see.

All right, As for the comments made in the predictions, This will not go the attitude era way. Maivia got the IC title because there was no other heel imo who could have taken it. I was planning on giving Alex Wright a run with the title, But right now, He's not really a character most of you guys like, And I don't want to end up having Wright having "X-Pac Heat" with my readers. Bret Hart leaving isn't certain, I am going to try to keep him.

But, I do need to make an announcement. This diary will be ending, But not now, Hopefully, If things go the way I plan, The last show will be Wrestlemania 14. That means when I get to '98, I'll make a new thread like I did for '97. If the diary doesn't make it to Wrestlemania '98, Then it'll most likely end at the end of '97. Also, I'm currently thinking about changing the formats/writing style for my shows, If anyone has any suggestions, Feel free to PM me.

Thanks for reading, And for those who participated. (Y)

IPB Image

Credit Kempay for the logo

Channel: USA Network

Time Slot: Prime Time

Date: October 20, 1997

Attendance: 7,003

Ticket Sales: $280,120

Voice Over- The World Wrestling Federation, For over fifty years the revolutionary force in sports entertainment.

Monday Night Raw comes on the air with a video package showing great World Wrestling Federation action. When the video ends, We're taken inside the arena where pyro goes off from the rafters and from the entrance way. We then head over to our announce position where Jim Ross and Dok Hendrix are standing by. They are very excited and hype up tonight's big show.

Did He Do It?

As Jim Ross and Dok Hendrix talk about tonight's show, The music of Bret "The Hitman" Hart comes on, And out walks the excellence of execution to boos from the crowd. Decked out in street clothing, Bret Hart does not appear to be in the happiest of moods. Stills are shown from his match with Shawn Michaels last night, And as Hart poses in the ring, The announcers wonder what happened between both men last night after the match was over. After he's done posing, "The Hitman" asks for a microphone. The fans boo "The Hitman", Chanting "Hitman sucks".

Bret Hart- You know, Last night, I was inside the ring with a man who I truly hate. A man who I would love to see have his career ended right here in the middle of this ring. And everyone knows who that man is. He is the most egotistical, Self centered, Obnoxious jerk in the history of the WWF. He is that little prissy, The man who avoided me for a year, And never gave me a chance to get back my WWF Championship. He's the man all you people look up to, Even though it's obvious he's getting crazier by the minute. He is the man who wishes he was as good as I am, He's.......... The crowd boos Hart's statements and start a "HBK" chant. Bret Hart smirks, Not bothered by the interruption. Yeah, The man I'm talking about is Shawn Michaels. I would have loved to have ended his career, But you can't always get what you want. Fine, Shawn Michaels did beat me last night. He beat me fair and square. He was the better man last night. One night. Shawn Michaels beat me last night, And I bet all you people are so damn happy over it, Am I right? Big pop from the crowd, Hart looks annoyed as he paces the ring, Taking off his sunglasses, He relaxes against the ropes. But that doesn't mean anything. Hell, I've beaten him twice this year. And Shawn Michaels, Enjoy this win while you can, You'll never get the satisfaction of beating me again. Because, Next time we step inside this ring, I will cripple you. It's beyond being the better man, It's about me running you out of the World Wrestling Federation. The WWF isn't big enough for the both of us, And I'd rather die than to ever leave the WWF with you behind it! And the WWF is my turf! My home, And if I ever left it, I'd take you with me! The crowd boos, Hart seems to be getting angrier with each passing second. But I don't want to fight tonight. I gave you the match you wanted, And now, You give me what I want. I know it was you who attacked me one month ago. It was you who kept me from getting my revenge on your buddy, Kevin Nash, And taking his WWF Championship. You did it! And you got the match you wanted with me, Along with a few other requests. And you said after the match, You'd admit to having attacked me. Well, I want the truth tonight! Right here, Right now! I know it was you, Everyone knows it was you. Admit it! Be a man! Come on down to this ring right now, Look me in my eyes and tell me the truth!

Bret Hart gets exactly what he wants, As the music of Shawn Michaels comes on to a huge ovation from the crowd. The "Heart Break Kid" makes his way on top of the stage, Prancing around, With a microphone in his left hand. His music dies down as he stares at Bret Hart. Bret Hart mouths off that he wants the truth tonight. The fans chant "HBK" as Michaels paces around, Making Hart look like he's ready to jump up there and attack Michaels.

Bret Hart- Admit it, You attacked me! Tell everyone the truth!

Shawn Michaels- Calm down. Hell, The show is two hours long, You didn't need to start off Monday Night Raw by boring everyone to tears. Look, I get it, You and Rick Rude took me out of my suspension, Gave me my demands, And you got your ass kicked for it. I mean, I kicked your ass good! I kicked your Canadian ass so badly, That I'm surprised you came down here tonight to bore everyone with your BS. Big pop from the crowd, Michaels responds by smiling at the crowd. Bret Hart just looks annoyed, As he clearly just wants the answer, And not hear Michaels talk. If I was you, After the beating I gave you last night, I'd consider quitting the WWF. I mean, Go down South, You'd fare better down there with the other WWF rejects, I mean, Your time has passed, It's time for "The Hitman" to go! This draws a huge ovation from the crowd, But Hart says he's not going anywhere. But you want to know if I was the one who laid you out last month. It seems fair enough. You people want to know if it was the "Heart Break Kid" who laid this piece of trash last month? Shawn Michaels pauses. He looks at "The Hitman", And then at the crowd. The crowd is rabid, Chanting "HBK". Michaels motions for them to stop, He looks a bit serious. Well............ No. It wasn't me. I had nothing to do with you getting attacked.

Bret Hart- You're full of crap!

Shawn Michaels- No, I am not. I wasn't the one who attacked you one month ago. But hey, Don't sweat it, I mean, I'm not. Hell, I ended up getting what I wanted. I can't get suspended, I got a future title shot at the WWF Championship, Which will happen at the Survivor Series, And I got to beat you. Jim Ross and Dok Hendrix can't believe it, And are already going crazy over Michaels' big Survivor Series announcement. Bret Hart does not look happy one bit over being used by Michaels. Life is good for HBK! But Bret, I don't know how stupid you can be. I mean, I'm not the only who would love to beat the living hell out of you. I'm sure you've pissed off alot of people. And all you gotta do is ask yourself who have you screwed over the most? Who did you piss off the most in recent weeks, Maybe months? And when you find the answer to that question, You'll have the answer as to who attacked you last month. Now then, I'm done with you, As the man who is going to fight for the WWF Championship at the Survivor Series, I gotta rest up and watch the show. After all, When you're the greatest thing in the history of the WWF, You can't waste time with nobodies like Bret "The Hitman" Hart.

"Sexy boy" hits as Shawn Michaels heads to the back, Not before smirking at a irate "Hitman". Bret Hart stands in the ring, Wondering about Shawn Michaels' comments as we go to a commercial break with Jim Ross wondering who would attack Bret Hart.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

World Wrestling Federation Light Heavyweight Championship

Taka Michinoku© Vs. Nasty Mike Vs. "The Degenerate" Sho Funaki Vs. Scott Taylor

The crowd seemed to die down for this match up after the hot opening segment to start off Monday Night Raw. All four men were all over each other here to break up the pin fall attempts, And it looked like anyone could walk out of tonight's show as the WWF Light Heavyweight Champion. The announcers barely paid attention to the match, And chose to talk about last night's In Your House event, And hyped tonight's show, Talking about the main event and the return of "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. The ending involved all four men in the ring brawling. Taka and Mike both ended up getting tossed out to the floor, Leaving Taylor and Funaki in the ring. Funaki caught Taylor with a nasty super kick, But didn't go for the cover, Instead, He attempted a suicide dive to Taka and Mike on the outside, Only for Taka to duck, Causing Funaki to land onto Mike. Inside the ring, Taka finished off Taylor with the Michinoku Driver.

Taka Michinoku posed with the title and celebrated in the ring as Jim Ross hyped him up as a fighting champion.

75, 65, 86 ***

Interview with Envy

From Taka Michinoku celebrating in the ring, We cut to the interview area, Where Marissa Mazzola is standing by with three men who were not victorious at last night's In Your House event, Envy.

Marissa Mazzola- Last night, At In Your House, The three of you were in singles competition. First, Mr. Perfect, You took on the world's most dangerous man, Ken Shamrock, And you lost when Shamrock made you tap out to the ankle lock. Then, Rocky Maivia, You defended your WWF Intercontinental Championship against Sean Waltman, And he beat you by count out, But you're still the champion. And then, Rick Martel, You took on "The Destruction Machine" Al Snow, And he made you tap out. It certainly wasn't a good night for you three men, And with the Survivor Series nearing, It's rumored you three will be apart of this year's wildcard ten men elimination match. Your thoughts?

Rick Martel- Look, I didn't lose to anybody! As far as I'm concerned, Al Snow should have been disqualified. The man is a animal! He's lucky I don't press charges. Al Snow, You didn't win any match. All you people wipe last night's match out of your memories, It didn't happen. And Al Snow, When I get you inside the ring, And it's not going to be anytime soon, But when I do, I will beat you within a inch of your life. Al Snow, I'm sure you're shaking in your boots, You're terrified of what awaits you. But I'm not gonna bother with you right now, I got bigger plans, Like becoming the WWF Champion. And you asked about the wildcard match, I got a feeling if Envy is in that match, We're all going to end up on the same team, Don't worry about that.

Mr. Perfect- So, Everyone thinks we had a bad night last night? Okay, I did lose to Ken Shamrock, But that was because I suffered a injury stretching earlier in the night, It caused me to not be at one hundred percent. That's the only reason that ape defeated me, Because I take great care of myself and stay in shape. And Ken Shamrock, When we get inside the ring again, You won't be as lucky. You gave me the best you had, But that wasn't good enough to beat me. What's going to happen next time we face, When I know what to expect from your sorry ass? But I could care less about getting in the ring with you once again, I got nothing to prove to you. And for the wildcard tag team match, I'm not worried. I know I'll end up getting paired up with Rick Martel and Rocky Maivia.

Rocky Maivia- Marissa, You said last night wasn't a good night for us, But look at me, I still got the WWF Intercontinental Championship over my shoulder. Maivia pats the title and gives Martel and Perfect a thumbs up See, I might have lost to that little bandana wearing, Greasy haired punk, But I still got the title, Baby. And that's all that matters. Mr. Perfect and Rick Martel, Two of the greatest WWF Intercontinental Champions in history, Taught me that in order for you two be a champion, It doesn't matter if you might lose one match, Or maybe two, All that matters at the end of the day is if you still got the title. And does Sean Waltman have this title? No, I do. And Sean Waltman, You will never get this title off of my waist.

Rick Martel- Now then, We're getting tired of you, Lets go guys.

Envy walks off as we go to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Some Back Up

Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break with Marissa Mazzola standing by with Luigi Alfredo Rufino and standing behind him, Some big guy, Dressed in leather like Rufino, And looks at the camera with a menacing stare.

Marissa Mazzola- Luigi Alfredo Rufino, You used to be undefeated in the WWF, But that came to an end a couple days ago when you stepped into the ring with Vader. Vader destroyed you, Ending that winning streak you had since debuting in the WWF. You asked for this interview time, What do you have to say, And who is this man with you?

Luigi Alfredo Rufino- You ask who this man is? You really wanna know who this man is? Take a good look at him. Well over six feet tall, Two hundred eighty pounds of pure muscle. This is a friend from the old neighborhood, A man who helped me out quite a few times. This man is Vito Lograsso. And something happened when I lost to Vader. You're right, He did beat me down, He destroyed me, And I realized it was time to call up a old friend. So I called up this big man, And he was more than happy to come to the WWF to help me out. No longer will I be overlooked. And when the family teams up, We'll be unbeatable.

Vito Lograsso- staring at Marissa Capisce?

Luigi Alfredo Rufino- We're gonna take the WWF by storm, And if nobody likes that, Well, You're for alot of trouble.

Both men walk off as we go back into the arena.

Vito Lograsso debuted his new gimmick, (Mafia) it got a positive response.

Vito Lograsso gained overness from this segment.

Jacobs W/Paul Bearer Vs. Kareem Arif

Arif didn't start off the match offering Jacobs a handshake, Instead, He jumped Jacobs right from the get go. Arif actually took the fight to Jacobs, With the announcers wondering in what condition Jacobs would be in after being involved in last night's brutal triple threat match for the WWF Championship, And how he's doing mentally, After getting a blood bath from The Undertaker. Arif did some damage to Jacobs, Sending Jacobs to steel post and into the steel steps. However, Arif's fire didn't last long, And after running into a big clothesline from Jacobs, He didn't fight back. Jacobs pummeled Arif with slow, Methodical offense, Smashing Arif's head into the turnbuckles, And choking Arif down while Bearer shouted encouragement. Jacobs finished off Arif with two choke slams.

After the match ended, Bearer entered the ring and raised Jacobs' arm in the air. The fans chanted "Undertaker", But Bearer yelled at the crowd that "he" wasn't returning. Then, The lights went off, And a bolt of lightning hit the stage! A message appeared on the big screen, Saying Halloween 1997, He raises from the dead! Monday Night Raw went to a commercial break with Bearer, Looking as scared as ever, Leading Jacobs to the back while Jim Ross yelled that The Undertaker was returning on Halloween!

80, 78, 82 ***

COMMERCIAL BREAK

"The Destruction Machine" Al Snow Vs. Jesse James

"The Destruction Machine" Al Snow simply ran right over Jesse James, Who still appears to be in the doghouse with management. Snow charged into the ring and tackled James down to the canvas. After pummeling James with right hands, Snow started to suplex the living hell out of James, Finishing James off with a big time release German suplex. Snow quickly finished James off with the Snow Plow followed up the Snowed Inn submission hold to make James tap out. After the match ended, Al Snow tossed Jesse James out to the floor and told the camera nobody could beat "The Destruction Machine".

86, 89, 82 ***3/4

World's Best Manager

We cut from Al Snow's celebration to the announce position. Jim Ross talks about last night's match between Ahmed Johnson and Mark Henry, And how James E. Cornette made his return to the WWF and helped Henry defeat Ahmed Johnson. As a result of that win, Mark Henry will get a shot at the WWF Championship next week on Monday Night Raw. We cut to the interview area, We see James E. Cornette and Mark Henry standing by.

James E. Cornette- Everybody wants to know why James E. Cornette is back, And why James E. Cornette helped this man right here, The world's strongest man, Mark Henry, Become the number one contender for the WWF Championship. It's simple, Mark Henry is the future of the WWF. Mark Henry is the future of professional wrestling. And Mark Henry is the future WWF Champion. You think some loser like Ahmed Johnson has what it takes to become WWF Champion? No sir, Mark Henry is the man who is gonna end Kevin Nash's title reign. And it's coming to an end next week on Monday Night Raw! Cornette looks at Henry and smirks as Henry shows off his muscles. Kevin Nash, Enjoy what little time you have left as the WWF Champion, Because Mark Henry is gonna annihilate you next week. Mark Henry will do what no other black man in the WWF has done, He's going to become the World Wrestling Federation Champion. Kevin Nash, Mark Henry is gonna pound you into the ground, He's gonna break you in the half, And when there's nothing left, He's going to be standing over you with the title around his waist. What do you gotta say Mark?

Mark Henry grabs the camera, And stares at it, Cold waters drips down from his head, And he's breathing loudly, Henry just growls at the camera for a few seconds.

Mark Henry- Kevin Nash, I hope you ready for next week's match. See, Everybody likes to talk about how you went through hell and back last night. How you overcame the odds to leave In Your House with the belt around your waist. But if that had been me in your place, I would have won the match much quicker. And I wouldn't have been punked out by Cactus Jack and Jacobs all those times. Next week, I'm taking the WWF Championship and becoming the first ever black WWF Champion. And when I win that title, Ain't nobody taking it off my hands.

Henry growls before letting go of the camera. We then focus on Cornette, Who's stroking his tennis racket with a big smile on his face.

James E. Cornette- Kevin Nash, Next week, Live on Monday Night Raw, Your title reign comes to an end!

Cornette laughs as we go to a commercial break with the announcers hyping next week's huge main event for the WWF Championship.

James E. Cornette gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Dynasty Vs. The Island Boys

Pretty dead crowd for this bout, Especially after Al Snow's destruction and the hype for next week's title match. This was actually a great match, But the crowd's reaction hurt it. Ekmo and Kimo definitely learned alot from their time in USWA, And Kanyon looks like he hasn't missed a step. Dynasty isolated and worked over Ekmo for a couple of minutes, But Ekmo ended up making the hot tag to Kimo. Kimo cleaned house, Taking Kanyon and Hollywood down with clotheslines and wild slams. Ekmo clotheslined himself and Hollywood out to the floor, Leaving Kanyon and Kimo in the ring. Kimo avalanched Kanyon in the corner, And went to finish him off with a samoan drop, But Kanyon countered and planted Kimo with a DDT. Kanyon then grabbed a "Oscar" statue that Hollywood had brought down to the ring with him, And went to hit Kimo, But Kimo ducked and ended up hitting Kanyon with the statue, Getting The Island Boys disqualified!

Dynasty quickly headed to the back with their arms in the air, As Jim Ross said this win could get Dynasty a step closer to facing the new WWF Tag Team Champions, The Suicide Blonds for the titles.

69, 52, 87 **3/4

This match suffered because the crowd were still pumped up from the last one, and so this bout was seen as something of a let-down to them.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Disco's Lounge

Monday Night Raw comes back from the commercial break with the Disco's Lounge set up. Disco Inferno is in the ring, Dancing to disco music. The music dies down and Disco gets ready to speak.

Disco Inferno- Groovy, Very groovy. Now, I know you people watched last night's awesome In The House event. It was quite groovy. I mean, I my jaw was on the floor during some of those matches, Baby. And one match that really stood out for me was that match between D'Lo Brown and Francis Cloutier. That was a terrific match. And in the end, King D'Lo got his butt handed to him by Cloutier's boy, Andrew Martin. And ya'll wanna know who my guest is? It's none other than the slickest man in the WWF, The man who can get a person to do anything he wants, Francis Cloutier!

Francis Cloutier comes down from the back with the crowd booing him, He enters the ring and poses as his music plays. Jim Ross wonders where Andrew Martin is, As Martin is always around Cloutier. After he's done posing, Cloutier shakes hands with Disco.

Disco Inferno- Welcome to the Disco's Lounge. Mr. Cloutier, You had a tough battle last night. You might have lost, But it was due to disqualification. Your friend Andrew Martin ran into the ring and just beat the living hell out of D'Lo. I heard you got fined alot of cash for that, Is that true?

Francis Cloutier- I did get fined, But the money didn't come out of my pocket.

Disco Inferno- Right, It seems like you can get people to do whatever you want, We've seen you mess with bad cats like Kevin Nash and others and walk away from the situation unharmed. Mr. Cloutier, How do you get people to do whatever you want? How do you persuade them into stuff like that?

Francis Cloutier- Look, I don't do anything. I just offer people help. They help me out, And I help them out. I mean, Really, How could I persuade people into doing things like trying to take someone like Kevin Nash out? I can't. I've heard the announcers say I trick people, But I don't. See, All you people have the wrong idea about me. I'm a good man. The fans chant "you suck" at Cloutier. I had no problem with D'Lo Brown until he tried to stab me. That's why I brought Andrew Martin to the WWF with me. He's here to protect me. Last night, He was there to help me out incase D'Lo Brown tried to hurt me. And D'Lo tried to hurt me. As far as I'm concerned, D'Lo Brown is nothing more than a thug. He has no place in the WWF.

Disco Inferno- After the events of last night's match, You know D'Lo Brown is going to come looking for you, What are you going to do?

Francis Cloutier- He can come looking for me all he wants, He's not getting anywhere near me. Andrew Martin has my back, And if I necessary, I can get more back up. D'Lo Brown and I will not be wrestling each other anytime soon, And that's something he will have to deal with. D'Lo............

Cloutier is interrupted by a roar from the crowd. We see what the crowd is cheering, D'Lo Brown, Who's shown on the big screen.

D'Lo Brown- Yo! Suckas, Look up here! You think we done? Hell no! We ain't done until I get your ass inside the ring one more time! And Cloutier, I know you think that ain't happening, But I just got off the phone with Ric Flair. And Ric Flair told me that this Friday night, It'll be the two of us inside the ring one more time! And this time, Andrew Martin is barred from ringside! Oh yeah, And if Andrew Martin does interfere, Both your asses are suspended for a year without pay! Whatcha gotta say about that?

D'Lo's image fades from the screen as we cut to the ring, The normally cool Cloutier seems a little worried, And exits the ring.

Disco Inferno- Folks, This has been the Disco's Lounge. Until next week, Stay groovy!

Disco's music plays as we cut to a commercial break with the announcers hyping the main event.

Francis Cloutier gained overness from this segment.

Disco Inferno gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Ken Shamrock Vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley

Tonight's main event proved to be a excellent one, Easily one of the best matches in Monday Night Raw history. Hunter Hearst Helmsley had a large bandage covering his forehead, As he took several nasty chair shots from Goldust last night at In Your House. Shamrock's big win over Mr. Perfect last night was also talked about, With Jim Ross calling it the defining moment of Shamrock's career. Shamrock started off in control of things, And almost had Helmsley locked in the ankle lock early on, But Helmsley rolled out to the floor. The match went to a commercial break with both men brawling on the outside. And when we returned, Helmsley was in control of things, Apparently, Taking control of the match during the break by sending Shamrock into the steel steps. Helmsley worked over Shamrock's damaged shoulder, But could not put away the world's most dangerous man. After countering a Pedigree attempt into a catapult, Shamrock made the comeback. Shamrock, Though, Appeared to have injured his shoulder when he clotheslined Helmsley. Hunter Hearst Helmsley again tried to Pedigree Shamrock, But Shamrock back dropped Helmsley out to the floor. Helmsley looked like he was going to take a count out loss, And was about to walk out, But was shocked to see Goldust standing on top of the stage! Helmsley had no choice but to back into the ring, Where he took a belly to belly suplex from Shamrock, Giving Shamrock the big win.

Ken Shamrock stayed in the ring and celebrated his big win while Goldust came walking down the ramp way, As apparently, Last night's beating he gave Helmsley wasn't enough. But Goldust didn't get the chance to give Helmsley another beating, As the blue blooded snob quickly fled through the crowd. Goldust stayed in the ring, Staring down his former rival Shamrock, And both men shook hands to a huge ovation from the crowd.

95, 95, 96 ****3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Al Snow overhead belly to belly suplexes Rick Martel right off the top turnbuckle! (In Your House "Fury" 10/19/97)

He's Back!

The glass shatters, Bringing out the returning "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. "Stone Cold" comes walking down from the back to huge heat from the crowd. Austin enters the ring and poses on all four turnbuckles, Before asking for a microphone. Austin paces around the ring for a few seconds with the crowd chanting "Austin sucks".

Steve Austin- I am so glad to see that you people still love me! I'll tell you what, The month I spent away from the World Wrestling Federation was very hard for me. Yeah, I miss seeing all you people out there with your "Stone Cold" signs, And your "Austin rules" chants. Yeah, I gets to me! I love you all! I missed you people, I know you missed me! Austin's short speech is met by huge boos from the crowd, Who continue their "Austin sucks" chants. The psychotic Austin just smiles at the crowd. And let me tell you mealy mouthed bastards something, Next time I cross Shawn Michaels, I will get payback on that son bitch! Shawn Michaels, You hurt my feelings by viciously attacking me the way you did! What did I ever do to you? Did I ever insult you? Did I talk trash behind your back? Did I not open a door for you? What did I do to you? Do I rub you the wrong way? Or are you just intimidated by my masculanity? Oh yeah, I know why you're so angry at me. It's because I beat your ass three times in a row! Three times, Three times, Three times, By God, I am amazing! I'm the man! The fans boo, Austin could care less, As he raises three fingers in the air, Mouthing off "three times". Is that why you're so mad at me? Is that why you attacked me like that? Why you acted like a lunatic? A maniac? A complete whack job? Because you knew you couldn't beat me? Forget the last man standing match, You can't beat me in straight up wrestling, You just can't! That's why you're so mad? Hell, Son, Take a deep breath. Go eat some ice cream, Go sit in the corner and cool off, But don't ever lay your hands on me again. And you're wise, Yeah, You got brought back to the WWF, And they can't suspend you. But you know something? I will beat the living hell out of you next time you get in my face, Is that clear? But the only reason I won't ever wrestle you again is because I don't want to go to jail for hurting you. The crowd start chanting "HBK", Hoping Michaels will come out there to put an end to Austin. But lets forget all that. See, Right before Shawn Michaels brutally assaulted me for no reason, I was on top of the WWF. Hell, 1997 has been my year. I've beaten Al Snow, I've beaten Scott Hall, I've beaten Kevin Nash, I've beaten The Undertaker, And I've beaten Shawn Michaels. Three of those men were former WWF Champions, And Kevin Nash is the current champion. The last time Nash and I were in the ring, I beat his ass! The way I see it, That makes me the undisputed number one contender for the title. Not Shawn Michaels. What did Shawn Michaels do? Who'd he beat? I know Survivor Series is in his hometown of San Antonio, But it's in my homestate of Texas. And I know those fans would love to see me whip Kevin Nash's ass and take the WWF Championship. So, This week I'm going to go meet the Commissioner and get him to put me in Shawn Michaels' place for the main event of the Survivor Series. I know all you people wanna see Steve Austin as the WWF Champion, Not that loser Shawn Michaels! Austin does the title around the waist motion, Mouthing off that he's the next champion, The fans just continue chanting for Michaels. Austin looks irritated. And if anybody has a problem with that, Well, You can't do anything about it. I been gone for a month, And I'm so full of rage, That the next man who crosses my path will get a Stone Cold Stunner! And to finish off my announcement, I...........

"Stone Cold" is cut off by the music of Cactus Jack, Who slowly comes walking down the rampway, Appearing in bad shape after last night's brutal match. Jack enters the ring and is handed a microphone. He looks at Austin, Giving Austin a stare, Which seems to make Austin a bit nervous.

Steve Austin- nervously When I said that the next man who came out here would get a Stone Cold Stunner, I didn't mean you. I like you, I respect you, No, I love you! Gimme a hug, You big bastard!

Austin goes to hug Jack, But Jack shoves him away. Austin looks a bit sad.

Cactus Jack- For once in your life, Shut the hell up! Steve Austin, You think you fool me? Try to hug me again, And I'll drop you right on that bald head of yours. Big pop from the crowd. Jim Ross is just going crazy over the possible fight that could break up between these two psychotic individuals. You come out here and talk about deserving the big title match at the Survivor Series, If anybody deserves a shot at Kevin Nash and the WWF Championship, It's me. I have been busting my ass in the wrestling business for years, I have been through it all. I've been hurt, I've wrestled hurt, And through it out, I continued to be the baddest son of a bitch in the wrestling world! And if you think I'm going to stand back while you, A man who's been gone for a month, Is just going to sneak up and get the shot at the belt, You got another thing coming. Jack gets right in Austin's face as he says that. Austin steps back, But Jack just continues talking. Just because you're friends with Rick Rude, It doesn't mean a damn thing to me. Rick Rude fears me, And it would be in his best choice to not piss me off. So, If anybody is facing Kevin Nash at the Survivor Series, It's gonna be me! My pain and agony is what's going to take me to the WWF Championship. You people might not like me, And I don't give a damn! Don't judge me, Don't boo me, When your ear is thrown away like trash, Then judge me. You don't know what I been through! How many injuries, How much bull**** I've gone through to make it to the WWF. And nobody is stopping me from becoming the WWF Champion! Not this man, Not Shawn Michaels, And not even Kevin Nash! And if anybody has a problem with that, I challenge you to bring it on, Especially you, You bastard!

Cactus Jack once again gets in Austin's face. Austin backs off and begins to pace around the ring.

Steve Austin- mocking Jack by doing a whiney voice Oh, My ear got ripped off, The nurses threw it in the trash, Oh no! Wah, Wah, Wah! I'm so sad! I deserve to be the champion! back to normal voice Listen here son, You can bellyache with the best of them, But everybody knows "Stone Cold" Steve Austin has been screwed over more times than you have! Look at ya, Little crybaby. Do you wanna cry? Do wanna cry right now? You wanna let tears fall from your eyes? I bet you wish you had accepted my hug, But I only offer one hug, And you blew it, Ha ha ha! You silly bastard, You got a shot at the title last night, And what did ya do? You lost! This gets a big ovation from the crowd, Who start chanting for the WWF Champion, Kevin Nash. You blew it! You're a chubby little loser! Bam! You got your ass Jackknifed like a dog! I'm ashamed to know you! You had the chance of a lifetime last night, And what did you do? You lost! Go back to thinking you're homeless, Because you're no better than a homeless person! You make me sick! And you think you scare me? You might be crazy, But I'm ten times crazier! And let me tell you something, You're not going to the Survivor Series, Shawn Michaels ain't going to the Survivor Series, I'm going to the Survivor Series! Now then, You can either exit the ring like the little piece of trash you are, Or, You can get your ass beaten by me.

Austin, This time, Is the one to get face to face.

Cactus Jack- If you wanna do it, Lets do it right now?

Steve Austin- You think you scare? I'm gonna kick your ass! Oh yeah! I can feel it! Before this night is over, I am gonna whip your ass like the dog you are!

Cactus Jack- Well, Then, Why don't you just kick my ass?

Steve Austin- You know what? I don't feel like it, Not tonight. No, Why should I stoop to your level? I ain't about to hurt a man who got his ass kicked last night, No, You can lay them beady eyes on me all you want, You ain't getting a fight tonight. No, What I'm gonna do is simple, I'm gonna go to the Commissioner, And I'll let him make up his mind. And rest assured, I'm going to the Survivor Series.

Austin exits the ring, The heat is just mad, As the fans wanted to see a fight between these two men. Austin is halfway up the rampway when he's stopped by the music of the WWF Champion. Austin looks scared as hell as Nash is blocking his way to the back, And the WWF Champion looks like he's all business here tonight, Twenty four hours removed from a tough fight.

Kevin Nash- Hold it right there. Now, It seems like everybody wants a shot at this Nash holds the WWF Championship high in the air So, I'm gonna rip off one of my best friends and do a little survey. Do you people wanna see me kick Cactus Jack's ass at the Survivor Series? Big pop from the crowd. How about Austin, Do you wanna see me kick his ass at the Survivor Series? Even bigger pop from the crowd. Well, I hate for asking this, But since he also wants a shot at the title, Do you want me to kick Shawn Michaels' ass at the Survivor Series? Mixed reaction from the crowd, But mostly positive. Hmmmmm, Pretty close, I'll tell you what, How about tonight, Right here in Kansas City, Missouri, I kick both these two jackasses asses?

The fans go crazy, And with that, Nash drops the title down on the rampway and charges at Austin, Knocking Austin down with a right hand! Nash dominates Austin, Knocking Austin down with another right hand! Nash sends Austin into the steel guardrail and eventually back into ringside, Where he sends Austin into the steel post. Nash rolls Austin into the ring where Austin gets stomped on by Jack. However, Nash clotheslines Jack down! Kevin Nash quickly sets up Jack for the Jackknife, But gets stopped by a chair shot to the back from Austin. Austin and Jack then start putting the boots to Kevin Nash! Here comes Shawn Michaels! Shawn Michaels is walking down the rampway, But he stops, What's this? Michaels is just watching Jack and Austin lay the boots to Nash. Wait, Michaels has the WWF Championship. Michaels is looking at the gold while his best friend is getting beaten down! Austin is wearing Nash out with chairs to the back, For God's sake! Jack lays a few kicks in on Nash! After a few seconds, And boos from the crowd, The "Heart Break Kid" comes to his senses and runs down to the ring! Michaels cleans house, Taking Jack out to the floor with a clothesline, And almost catching Austin with Sweet Chin Music, But luckily for "Stone Cold", He rolls out to the floor and avoids the Sweet Chin Music. Shawn Michaels, Acting all concerned and worried about Nash, Helps up the big man, Who has no idea that Michaels could have helped him alot sooner. Monday Night Raw goes off the air with Michaels and Nash staring down Jack and Austin.

Kevin Nash gained overness from this segment.

Overall Rating- 84

TV Rating- 5.81

Competition

Monday Nitro

TV Rating- 4.88

Attendance- 4,009

Ticket Sales- $160,360

ECW Code Red

TV Rating- 4.94

Attendance- 4,538

Ticket Sales- $181,520

USPW Thursday Night Jam

TV Rating- 1.72

Attendance- 607

Ticket Sales- $18,210

Notes

"Kama Mustafa would be a great opponent for me, how about putting us together in some matches?" -Vader

"Our ratings battle with Monday Nitro is so close that neither show is gaining a clear advantage!" -Sophie

So uh, if you don't mind, I'd like to know what is/are the reason(s) behind quitting this diary sooner than later. Is it like with your old WCW diary that you just don't have any ideas left or think this is fun? Are you going to start a new diary of some sort? Have you, *gasp*, found a life?

Naah, whatever the reason might be, it's been a great great diary and hopefully these last few months will be the best of them all (Y)

Verder, I still have plenty of ideas left, But right now, I just want to end things. But who knows? I could bring it back later on or something.

IPB Image

Credit KillingsVSCena for the logo

Channel: UPN

Date: October 24, 1997

Friday Night Mayhem is coming off the heels of one of the wildest episodes of Monday Night Raw in history. And tonight, We're going to have a chaotic show. It's announced that tonight we're going to see a huge main event, It'll be D'Lo Brown facing Francis Cloutier in a rematch from their match last Sunday night at In Your House. Both men tore down the house last Sunday night, And it was D'Lo Brown walking away with the win after Cloutier's bodyguard, Andrew Martin, Interfered, Causing D'Lo to win the match by disqualification. But as it was announced on Monday Night Raw, In tonight's match, Andrew Martin is barred from ringside. Who will win this match and end this heated rivalry? Can Francis Cloutier manage without Andrew Martin at ringside? Or will he fall victim to this year's King Of The Ring winner?

We will also see plenty of other matches take place tonight on Friday Night Mayhem. Vader, Who's been a monster ever since returning from injury, Will take on one half of Memphis Royalty, Brian "The Prince" Christopher. Brian Christopher, Alongside Jerry "The King" Lawler, Has really been dominating the tag team division, But will even "The Prince" be able to handle the monster from the Rocky Mountains? This should be a wild contest.

Rated X, The team of Craig Finney and Wolfie D, Are another team who's been running right through the tag team division. Tonight, These two young light heavyweight's will battle two other light heavyweight's, Chavo Guerrero and Ron Killings. All these men have battled each other before in some classic light heavyweight battles, But what will we see happen in this tag team contest? The winners will no doubt come one step closer to getting a shot at the WWF Tag Team titles.

We're also going to see a huge six men tag team contest take place tonight. It'll be Mr. Perfect, Rick Martel and Rocky Maivia, Known as Envy, Taking on Ahmed Johnson, Al Snow and Sean Waltman. This should be a excellent six men tag team match, And what will happen when these rivals face off? Sean Waltman defeated Rocky Maivia on Sunday night, But by count out, Resulting in Maivia retaining his WWF Intercontinental Championship. And it was "The Destruction Machine" Al Snow who ran right through Rick Martel last Sunday. You know Martel is wanting revenge. What about Ahmed Johnson? The people's champion was screwed over by James E. Cornette last Sunday night, Resulting in Johnson losing his title shot. And what kind of mood is Mr. Perfect in after losing to Ken Shamrock on Sunday night? This will be a explosive six men tag team match.

The man who will get a title shot this Monday night, The world's strongest man, Mark Henry will be in Columbia, Missouri tonight. And we will be hearing from Mark Henry. What will Henry have to say about Monday night's big title match with the genetic wonder, Kevin Nash? Kevin Nash will also be in Columbia, Could we see things explode between these two magnificent athletes?

We will also be hearing from Bret "The Hitman" Hart. Bret Hart is not in the best mood after finding out it wasn't Shawn Michaels who laid him out a few weeks ago. But the question is, Who attacked Bret Hart? Will we find out tonight? Bret Hart says he has a big announcement.

The new WWF Tag Team Champions, The men who won a brutal two out of three falls match last Sunday night, The Suicide Blonds, Are scheduled for tonight's show, And we will be hearing from them as well. What will the new WWF Tag Team Champions say after overcoming the odds and defeating the greatest WWF Tag Team Champions in history?

Friday Night Mayhem is shaping up to be a great show, A show you can't miss. Tune into the wild action on UPN!

Edited by Baby Hewey

IPB Image

Credit KillingsVSCena for the logo

Channel: UPN

Date: October 24, 1997

Attendance: 7,020

Ticket Sales: $280,800

Announcers: Jonathan Coachman and Jerry Lawler

Voice Over- The World Wrestling Federation, For over fifty years the revolutionary force in sports entertainment.

Friday Night Mayhem comes on the air with a video package showing great World Wrestling Federation action. When the video ends, We're taken inside the arena where pyro goes off from the rafters and from the entrance way. We then head over to our announce position where Jonathan Coachman and Jerry Lawler are standing by. They are very excited and hype up tonight's big show.

HBK Gets An Attitude Adjustment

The music of Shawn Michaels hits to a huge ovation from the crowd. Out comes "The Heart Break Kid", Decked out in a suit and sunglasses. Coachman wonders if Shawn Michaels will address what happened on Monday Night Raw as Michaels slowly makes his way to the ring. Shawn Michaels poses as his pyro goes off behind him. Shawn Michaels is handed a microphone, But takes his time. His music dies down and the fans chant "HBK", Showing their support for the man who is going to face the WWF Champion at the Survivor Series.

Shawn Michaels- I know alot of you people are wondering what happened this past Monday night. Why did "The Heart Break Kid" take his time in saving his buddy, His best friend, The current WWF Champion, Kevin Nash? Look, People, You have to understand, I was in a brutal no holds barred match the night before. I had my legs worked over during the entire match, So I couldn't exactly run down to the ring and save Nash right away. It has nothing to do with the fact that I'm facing the genetic wonder at the Survivor Series. Because, Quite frankly, You people should have no doubts in your mind over who's going to win at the Survivor Series. And well, If you don't, Then, Go to a doctor, Get your head checked out, Because, Kevin Nash, I love ya buddy, But come Survivor Series, In my hometown of San Antonio, HBK is gonna kick your ass! Don't take that personally, Because, I have beaten you twice in the past, And remember the last man standing match? How long were you out for after that? See, When the title is on the line, I'll do whatever it takes to get it. It's been almost a year since I lost the WWF Championship, And lets be honest, The WWF has gone to hell without Shawn Michaels carrying the ball. And everyday that the WWF Championship isn't around Shawn Michaels' waist is another day that the title becomes a joke. Oh, Come on, You people know there's no one better than "The Heart Break Kid"! And I'm gonna promise all my Kliq something right now, I'm gonna win the title for all of you. For all you little people who look up to a icon, To a showstopper, To a main eventer, No, To a God like me! I'm doing it for all of you! And don't worry, Cactus Jack and Steve Austin won't get into the match, Survivor Series is my night! And damn it, Nobody is ruining it for me! Kevin, Shine that title real nicely for me, I know you got "tough" competition in Mark Henry on Monday night, And I know he might be a little too much for you, But I wouldn't like anything more than to face you at the Survivor Series. I mean, If I fought Henry, I'd end it in like two minutes, But with you, You could last with me in atleast ten minutes. So good luck this Monday night, And if you need any help, Damn it, I'll be there for you! I hope all you people..........

HBK is cut off by the music of the world's most dangerous man, Ken Shamrock! What is this about? Shawn Michaels obviously doesn't know, As he looks a bit surprised as Shamrock comes walking down the rampway.

Shawn Michaels- Look, Ken Shamrock, If you want a autograph, I can give you one later, But seriously, I'm kinda busy right now. What do you want? Can't you see HBK is addressing the Kliq?

Ken Shamrock- I don't give a damn about you or your Kliq! I'm out here to address you. Last week, You said you had my back, But what happened? I get beat down by Bret Hart and Mr. Perfect, And you didn't even bother to help me out. Where were you?

Shawn Michaels- Oh, About that, See, Something suddenly came up. Besides, You're the world's most dangerous man, Hell, Couldn't you handle Bret Hart and Mr. Perfect? I mean, If it was me, I would have kicked both their asses! But you? What did you do? You got laid out like a chump! And I'm glad you're out here, I'm offended by you calling yourself the world's most dangerous man when everybody knows the world's most dangerous man is Shawn Michaels. Have you seen what I've done in the past few months? Well, Of course you have, And you're very impressed? Aren't you? Yeah, You are. I mean, You might not show any personality, And you always have that one look on your face, But damn it, I know you're impressed by "The Heart Break Kid". But if you want a apology for last week, You're not gonna get one. If that's all you want, You can get the hell out of my ring!

Ken Shamrock- You talk alot of trash, Calling yourself a God, But I'm wondering if your ass can cash in all those checks your mouths been writing! I want your ass in this ring tonight! Me and you, One on one, Lets get it on! Shawn Michaels versus Ken Shamrock tonight! Everyone says you're the best in the World Wrestling Federation, But I don't! I know I'm better than you! And I want to prove it tonight!

Shawn Michaels- Look kid, Would you shut the hell up? You're boring everyone! You need some lessons. I mean, Have you heard of the word charisma? Look at this guy, He could bore all you people to death! I mean, Seriously, What's up with this little nimrod coming out here and trying to steal my attention? Nobody steals Shawn Michaels' attention! Especially this GI Joe wanna be. God, His ranting could put the freaking Warrior in a coma! Michaels takes off his sunglasses and stares down Shamrock. Look, You want a match with me tonight? You got it! I need a warm up for the Survivor Series, But don't be too down on yourself after I beat you in like a minute. Sure, You've beaten Bret Hart and Mr. Perfect, But lets face it, They're no Shawn Michaels! And next time you come out here and interrupt me, I will kick you right upside your ugly face! Pocking Shamrock in the chest You got that, My friend?

Shamrock grabs Michaels and delivers a huge belly to belly suplex to Michaels! The fans are going crazy! Michaels quickly rolls out of the ring, Favoring his back. Shamrock dares Michaels to come back into the ring, But Michaels is walking away! Michaels says Shamrock is going to regret this! Shamrock picks up the microphone.

Ken Shamrock- Shawn Michaels, Later tonight, It's time to knuckle up, And I'm gonna snap your damn ankle!

"Danger" hits as Shamrock stares down Michaels, Who's still holding his back in agony. Friday Night Mayhem goes to a commercial break with the announcers hyping tonight's huge main event.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Rated X Vs. Chavo Guerrero and Ron Killings

Exciting tag team contest to open up the show. Rated X seem to be headed for a push towards the tag titles, As the announcers hyped them up as future challengers for The Suicide Blonds. It's amazing that last year, Finney was a nobody with a ridiculous gimmick, And now, Well, He's got a skateboard..... But atleast he's not jobbing left and right. This match was a high flying affair, With the action being better than some of the singles matches in the light heavyweight division. Rated X isolated Chavo Guerrero, But they couldn't keep the first ever WWF Light Heavyweight Champion down for long. At the six minute mark, Chavo Guerrero caught both Wolfie D and Craig Finney with a DDT and made the hot tag to Killings. Ron Killings cleaned house, And it looked like he and Chavo Guerrero were headed for victory, But in a shocking ending, Craig Finney pinned Killings cleanly with the Live Without Warning while Guerrero and Wolfie D fought on the outside.

Afterwards, Finney hopped up on his skateboard while Wolfie D got on his bike, And both men headed backstage.

80, 71, 89 ***1\2

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Pick Your Partners

Friday Night Mayhem returns from the commercial break with the music of Hunter Hearst Helmsley. The fans are on their feet, Booing the blue blood snob as he makes his way down the rampway. Clips are shown of Helmsley's match with Ken Shamrock from Monday Night Raw and how Goldust made sure Helmsley didn't run away from his match. Helmsley enters the ring and demands a microphone.

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- Goldust, You are a animal. That's all there is to it! You brutally beat me down after our match on Sunday night, And for what reason? You had no reason. You should get fined, Suspended, No, Fired! And all you people who cheer that lunatic on are a bunch of animals! That's what you are, Animals! What did I ever do to that man? Goldust, I should sue you! And guess what? I just came back from a meeting with the Commissioner, And you know what he said? He said that you and I will not be wrestling each other in a singles match come the Survivor Series. No, He said that it will be a ten men elimination tag team match. Team Helmsley versus Team Goldust. And for our partners, He said we'd get to pick our own partners. Do you know how many men I can buy at the snap of a finger? Goldust, Who in their right mind will team up with you? And the Commissioner said that if you can't find any partners, It won't matter. It can be five against one for all he cares. And come Survivor Series, I will end this once and for all. And you will be no more. Because, After I........

Goldust comes down to the ring, Getting a huge, huge ovation from the crowd. The bizarre one enters the ring, And Helmsley backs off.

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- Hey, You better stand back, I don't want a fight tonight. No, Save it for the Survivor Series.

Goldust- Shut up! If I want to, I will kick your ass right here, Right now! But you know, I know you got something to do with us not being involved in a one on one match come the Survivor Series, But I can wait. I can bide my time. Remember, I played you for almost a whole month. And what happened when the time ran out? I beat you within a inch of your life. And after the Survivor Series, I will get you inside the ring one more time, And when that match does happen, It'll make last Sunday's match look like child's play! So, I get no one on one match at the Survivor Series, But..........

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- cutting off Goldust Yeah, No one on one at the Survivor Series. It's all about survival. And how are you going to survive when it's a five on one beating? You got a problem with this match? Go see the Commissioner, He made it, Not me. Remember, Rick Rude cannot be bought.

Goldust- Hey, I got no problem not getting you in a singles match at the Survivor Series, I can find myself some partners, And we're gonna kick your ass all over Texas! The question is, Who's going to team up with a dirtbag like you? And after the Survivor Series, You and I will fight one more time, And it's gonna be alot worse for you than last Sunday night!

Both men stare each other down, And Helmsley is backing off, No! He just hit Goldust with the damn microphone! Helmsley kicks Goldust in the midsection and delivers a thunderous Pedigree to Goldust! Hunter Hearst Helmsley stands over Goldust, Smiling. His music plays as he does a bow before leaving the ring. We go to a commercial break with the announcers asking who both men will pick to be on their team come the Survivor Series.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Monday Night Raw Title Match Right Here

We return from the commercial break with Marissa Mazzola standing by with the WWF Champion, Kevin Nash in the backstage area.

Marissa Mazzola- Kevin Nash, We heard the comments made by the man who will be meeting you at the Survivor Series earlier in the night. Your best friend, "The Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels, Basically said that come Survivor Series, He's taking the title from you at all costs. You two have been through it all, But after Monday night, What are your thoughts on Shawn Michaels?

Kevin Nash- You know, Shawn is my best friend, And he is a amazing athlete. I can say that he's one of the greatest of all time. And I know come the Survivor Series, We're gonna tear down the house. It's going to be the greatest title match of all time, And I hope after I beat his ass all over the Survivor Series, We can still be friends. See, Shawn does talk alot of trash, And hey, After beating me twice last year, He's got every right to. But this isn't last year. And this isn't the same Kevin Nash. The genetic wonder is heading into San Antonio as the WWF Champion, And I'm walking out of San Antonio with the belt still around my waist. Now, If Shawn has a problem with that, Then, I got a feeling things are going to explode. I know that........

Kevin Nash stops speaking as Mark Henry walks in on the interview set. Both men stare down each other.

Mark Henry- Look at this, It's the so called genetic wonder. Boy, You think you're so damn special, Don't you? You got a big mouth, And all you talking about is that little white boy Shawn Michaels. Where's Mark Henry come in? See, I got a match with you this Monday night for that points at the title And all you can talk about is your on again/off again/on again/off again "relationship" with Shawn Michaels. You know what? I don't give a damn about Shawn Michaels. And I sure as hell don't give a damn about you! When these big paws get on you this Monday night, You gonna feel pain like you never felt before. I will destroy you! And when it's all said and done, I will become the new WWF Champion.

Kevin Nash- You think so, Don't you? Let me tell you something, Fat Albert, You stand no chance in hell of taking my WWF Championship away from me. I am the genetic wonder, And nobody beats the genetic wonder! You think I'm counting you out? I know what you can do. And as strong and impressive you are, You're not good enough to beat me for this pats the title title. On Monday Night Raw, I will do what nobody else has done, I will run right over the world's strongest man and bury your ass!

Mark Henry- Oh yeah? We'll see about that.

Mark Henry walks away, Saving the fight for this Monday night. Kevin Nash exits the interview set as we go to the arena.

This was the match to end the feud between these two men. And as the rules stated, Andrew Martin was barred from ringside. D'Lo Brown was quick to jump Cloutier as soon as Cloutier came into the ring. The beginning of the match was all D'Lo, As he pummeled Cloutier with vicious right hands and did a number on Cloutier around the ringside area. However, Cloutier took control of things after sending D'Lo Brown into the steel steps. Then, For no reason, Cloutier decked referee Tim White! This caused referee Monty Davidson to come down from the back. Cloutier had advantage of the match after that, But even with Davidson's fast counts, He couldn't put away the King Of The Ring. Then, Out of nowhere, D'Lo Brown caught Cloutier with a brutal snap DDT. D'Lo Brown followed up with several big maneuvers to Cloutier, But thanks to Davidson's slow counts, He couldn't put away Cloutier. D'Lo had enough, And gave Davidson a big time sky high! Unfortunately, D'Lo Brown turned around right into a chair shot to the head from Cloutier. Cloutier tossed the chair to the floor while referee Mike Chioda ran down from the back and counted to three.

Francis Cloutier headed to the back while D'Lo Brown was checked on. Coachman was in shock, Saying that despite Andrew Martin being barred from ringside, Cloutier found a way to win this match.

88, 87, 89 ***3/4

D'Lo Brown gained overness from this feud ending.

Francis Cloutier gained overness from this feud ending.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Envy Vs. Ahmed Johnson, "The Destruction Machine" Al Snow and Sean Waltman

During the match, The announcers wondered if these six men could be involved in the wildcard match at the Survivor Series. It was also mentioned that Sean Waltman was rewarded a rematch with Rocky Maivia over the WWF Intercontinental Championship in the future. The face team started off with the advantage, But eventually, After some dirty tactics, Envy took control of things. Envy worked over Sean Waltman for most of the match, Keeping Waltman away from the people's champion and from "The Destruction Machine". But despite everything they tossed at Waltman, With Maivia even nailing Waltman with the title behind the referee's back, Waltman would fight back. Sean Waltman would not die, And ended up making the hot tag to Ahmed Johnson. The big man entered the ring and ran down all of Envy with stiff clotheslines and shoulder tackles. When Johnson got tired of that, He started press slamming every Envy member. It came down to Maivia and Snow as the legal men, While Johnson fought off Martel and Perfect out on the floor. Sean Waltman came into the ring and went for a big spinning heel kick, But Maivia ducked, And Waltman took out Snow. Waltman was pulled outside by Martel, Leaving Snow at the hands of the TGS by Maivia, Which was enough to give Envy the win.

After the match ended, Envy headed backstage, With Perfect and Martel acting as if Maivia had just won the WWF Championship. Inside the ring, Al Snow and Sean Waltman got into a shoving match, With Johnson having to hold back both men.

83, 87, 76 **1\2

Calling Out The Attacker

Our cameras take us to the locker room area. We see Bret "The Hitman" Hart standing by.

Bret Hart- I'm not out here to waste anybody's time. I'm not going to give out a big speech or anything like that. It's simple. I have found out that it wasn't Shawn Michaels who attacked me a few weeks ago. That means that whoever did it is still running around the WWF. I know who the person is, And it's someone on the active roster. So, To this person, This Monday night, I want you in this ring. Be a man. I'm giving you the chance to confront me. No more attacks from behind, Me and you, Man to man. And if this person doesn't show up on Monday night, Then, I'm going to come find him!

Friday Night Mayhem goes to a commercial break with the announcers wondering who is the attacker, And if this person will show up on Monday Night Raw.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Vader Vs. Brian "The Prince" Christopher W/Jerry "The King" Lawler

Looks like the WWF hasn't given up on Vader, As Coachman hyped the hell out of Vader, And claimed Vader was more of a monster than ever, Ever since making his return after last month's In Your House. Coachman claimed that Vader said his loss to Cactus Jack awakened something inside of him, And he was going to tear the WWF apart. Brian Christopher came out with a crown and robe, Much like his daddy. "The Prince" seemed to be out of his mind, As he slapped Vader right in the face as soon as the bell rang! Of course, Vader proceeded to beat the hell out of young Christopher. "The King" tried to interfere several times, But each time he'd get up on the apron, He'd taste a right hand from Vader. Vader put the young prince out of his misery with a brutal powerbomb, Followed by the Vader Bomb.

Afterwards, Lawler tried to attack Vader, But he too suffered a powerbomb. Vader then tossed "The King" and "The Prince" out to the floor. Vader looked at the camera and told everyone watching at him there was no stopping him.

74, 73, 75 **1/4

Barely Champions, And They Already Got Challengers

From the monster Vader, We go backstage where we see Marissa Mazzola standing by with the men who survived a brutal two out of three falls match last Sunday night, The new WWF Tag Team Champions, The Suicide Blonds.

Marissa Mazzola- Well, Last Sunday night was a huge night for these two men. Adam Copeland, Christian Cage, Known to the world as The Suicide Blonds, Overcame the odds and defeated the greatest WWF Tag Team Champions in history in a brutal two out of three falls match to walk away as the new WWF Tag Team Champions. You guys weren't on Monday Night Raw, As you chose to celebrate your victory in Toronto, But you guys are here tonight, And what's going through your minds?

Christian Cage- You know, First of all, We want to thank all our fans who made the dream come true. We did it last Sunday night with your help, It wouldn't have been possible for me and Adam to become the champs without the people backing us up. And without the people, We wouldn't be here. Our win was for all you fans. And we also have to give credit where credit's due, Brian Pillman and Chris Benoit were as vicious as ever last Sunday night. They tore us apart in three falls, But in the end, It didn't matter, Sunday night was our night. We overcame the odds, And we stand here as the new World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Champions.

Adam Copeland- Christian's got it right, Without you great people, We wouldn't be here. Our win was for the fans who believed in us. And now, Everyone's got to believe in us. No one except the fans thought we could do it. They all thought we were going to get our asses handed to us two straight falls, But we showed everyone we're to stay. And we're going to be fighting champions. We'll defend the titles against everyone they throw at us. It doesn't matter who wants a shot at our titles, We'll take on everyone. And we'll beat everyone. pop from the crowd

The fans cheers turn to boos as we see Dynasty arrive on the set. Hollywood Holly flexes his muscles at both Cage and Copeland, While Kanyon gets face to face with both men.

Chris Kanyon- Look at what we got here, Two boys pretending to be men. You two must feel so good about yourselves, New WWF Tag Team Champions, You're on top of the mountain. Well, Let me tell you two something, Hollywood and I don't give a damn about you two. You think we care that you two won a two out of three falls match? All you did was get your asses kicked, And sure, You won, But you two will never be the same again. What do you gotta say Hollywood?

Hollywood Holly- Let me tell you something Chris, These two think they're something special brother. They think they're hot stuff because they're the champs. Well, The tag team division needs to be represented by a real team. And Dynasty is that team. Not these two losers. So, It's simple, We want a shot at those titles. And we want it this Monday night. It's time for the WWF Tag Team titles to be worn by real men, And who better than the biggest star in all of Hollywood, And the best wrestler in the WWF today? Dynasty is coming for those titles, So, You might as well hand them over.

Chris Kanyon- Yeah, You two don't want to step inside the ring with us. But we know you two aren't every smart, So, What do you say? You two wanna defend this title against a real team this Monday night?

Adam Copeland- You got it! We'll defend the titles against you. And after we beat you, You two can go back to LA and do some more men on men porn!

Christian Cage- Yeah, How about we give you two a preview right now?

The Suicide Blonds jump Dynasty! We got a wild brawl going on here! But here comes the agents and referees to hold both teams apart! Friday Night Mayhem goes to a commercial break with both teams being held apart, It'll be The Suicide Blonds defending the titles against Dynasty on Monday Night Raw!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Ken Shamrock Vs. Shawn Michaels

Awesome, Awesome main event here. Ken Shamrock has really made himself into a top player, Getting himself involved into two match of the year candidates this week, Something that is unheard of. Of course, His opponents this week, Hunter Hearst Helmsley and Shawn Michaels, Both deserve credit. Shawn Michaels showed his arrogance here, As he didn't appear to take this match seriously, But reality hit him hard when he actually got the best of the world's most dangerous man, Only to stop and taunt Shamrock, Resulting in Shamrock beating the tar out of the "Heart Break Kid". The fans were more into Michaels in the early going, But started to boo Michaels when he sent Shamrock into the steel steps, And followed up with dirty tricks, Like ramming Shamrock shoulder first into the steel post, And choking Shamrock down with a camera wire. Shawn Michaels then attempted a springboard cross body off the ropes onto Shamrock, But got nothing but the announce table. It looked like the match was going to go in Shamrock's favor as they entered the ring, With Shamrock running Michaels down with several clotheslines, And kicking Michaels down, But Michaels caught Shamrock with a stungun, Dropping Shamrock across the ropes. Michaels used stomps and chokes to Shamrock in the corner, And taunted some of the fans booing him, By asking them if they thought "this guy" was better than him. At the thirteen minute mark, Michaels caught Shamrock with the flying forearm, And nipped up, To a very negative reaction from the crowd. Michaels came off the top with the flying elbow drop, And tuned up the band. Unfortunately, Shamrock avoided the Sweet Chin Music, And nailed Michaels with a spinning heel kick. Shamrock followed up with a few high impact maneuvers, Including dropping Michaels on his head with a vicious hurricanrana. Ken Shamrock took Michaels down with a belly to belly suplex, And went for the ankle lock, But Michaels rolled out of it, And quickly caught Shamrock with a vicious DDT. Michaels went to the corner and again tuned up the band. Shamrock stood up, But avoided Sweet Chin Music once more, This time, He caught Michaels by the leg and took him down to the canvas, And locked the ankle lock! Michaels tried to make it to the ropes, But Shamrock dragged him to the center of the ring. Michaels was able to roll out of it, But Shamrock rolled through, And kept the hold on! Michaels had no choice but to tap out!

The fans went crazy as Shamrock was declared the winner. Shamrock celebrated his win by posing on the turnbuckles while Michaels slowly stood up, Favoring his ankle. Michaels stared Shamrock down, And offered a handshake. Both men shook hands and hugged, But then, Michaels nailed Shamrock with Sweet Chin Music! There was a mixed reaction as Michaels stood over Shamrock, Still favoring the leg, Telling Shamrock one win didn't matter, And next time they went up against each other, He would leave Shamrock laid out like tonight. Michaels left the ring with a big smile on his face while Shamrock was left laid out.

93, 86, 100 ****3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Jacobs sends a loud message by choke slamming Kareem Arif twice. (Monday Night Raw 10/20/97)

Not A Good Night For The Champ

Cactus Jack is already in the ring as we return from the commercial break. He paces around the ring as this crowd boos the living hell out of the hardcore hero.

Cactus Jack- You people shut the hell up and listen to me. Kevin Nash, I don't know what kind of fantasy world you're living in, But Shawn Michaels isn't going to face you for the WWF Championship at the Survivor Series, I am! See, I not laying down. I am not wanting until you and Shawn Michaels have your little dream match, I want the title, And damn it, I'm getting it at the Survivor Series, And so help me God, Nobody is going to stop me! Shawn Michaels, If I have to, I will take you out. Nobody is stopping me from reaching my destiny, From becoming the new WWF Champion. There's one man who is going to defeat Kevin Nash for the title, And it's going to be me. Steve Austin, You too better mind your own God damn business, Because, If you also get in my way, You will suffer. Kevin Nash, You think you're done with me? We're not done until I say so! And I know you're here tonight, And I know you're feeling confident since you pinned me last Sunday night. But I want to prove to everyone that what happened on Sunday night wasn't everything I had. I want you tonight! Come on! No referees, No nothing, Just you and I in a fight! I'll wait all damn night if I have to.

It doesn't take more than a few seconds for Kevin Nash to come marching down to the ring. Kevin Nash quickly enters the ring and we got a fight! Both men trade blows, With the bigger Kevin Nash getting the better out of Cactus Jack. Nash is able to knock Jack down with several right hands, And lays out Jack with a devastating big boot! Kevin Nash calls for the Jackknife, But before he can hit it, "Stone Cold" runs down from the back and clotheslines Nash down! Austin starts stomping away on the champion! Cactus Jack stands up and Austin kicks him in the midsection and nails him with the stunner! Austin turns around and is laid out by a big right hand from Kevin Nash! Kevin Nash pulls Austin up and rams Austin into the turnbuckles several times, Before laying Austin out with a big boot! Nash has Austin set up for the Jackknife, But Mark Henry enters the ring and clotheslines Nash! Nash is out! Henry tosses both Austin and Jack out to the floor. When Nash stands up, Mark Henry drives him down to the canvas with a powerslam! Mark Henry then comes down on Nash with a giant splash! Kevin Nash is laid out! Mark Henry stands over Nash, Staring down both Jack and Austin. Friday Night Mayhem goes off the air with Coachman yelling out that Nash is at a huge disadvantage come Monday night.

Steve Austin lost overness from this segment.

Cactus Jack lost overness from this segment.

Overall Rating- 80

TV Rating- 5.79

Notes

"That last feud rocked, it has helped my career a lot!" -Francis Cloutier

"Brian Christopher and me don't really click. How about booking me against someone like Kama Mustafa? I think our styles would really work well together." -Vader

IPB Image

Time Slot: Late Evening

Date: October 25, 1997

Attendance: 7,011

Ticket Sales: $280,440

Announcers: Jonathan Coachman and Todd Pettengill

RAW Saturday Night comes on the air with a video package showing great World Wrestling Federation action. When the video ends, We're taken to inside the arena where pyro goes off from the rafters and from the entrance way. We then head over to our announce position where Jonathan Coachman and Todd Pettengill are standing by. They are very excited and hype up tonight's big show.

The Family Vs. Hindu Unlimited

Luigi Alfredo Rufino and Vito Lograsso teamed up for the first time ever to face the jobbers known as Hindu Unlimited. This was a pure mismatch, As Rufino didn't tag in once, And let Vito do all the work against Apu and Hadji. Vito was quite impressive, Running right over the two young men. Vito showed off his power by press slamming both men and running right over them with clotheslines. In the end, Lograsso took both men out with a pair of DDT's, But tagged in Rufino, Who pinned Apu with the Trip To New Jersey.

49, 36, 63 1/4*

John Bradshaw Vs. "The Supreme Fighting Machine" Kama Mustafa

Bradshaw and Kama, Both men who the WWF like and want to push, But as of right now, Have nothing planned for either men, Put on quite a solid match up. This was a all out brawl in the beginning, With Bradshaw dominating the street fighter, Kama. However, The match ended up on the outside, Where Kama was able to send Bradshaw into the steel steps to take over the match. Kama worked over Bradshaw's back inside the ring, Applying long submission holds on the big Texan. Kama wasn't able to keep Bradshaw down for long, And in the end, Bradshaw picked up the win with a big boot out of nowhere.

74, 75, 72 **

"The Idol" Kip Parker W/Sable Vs. CW Anderson

The young CW Anderson jumped the charismatic Kip Parker right from the early going. Anderson spent most of the match wearing Parker down, Applying maneuvers like arm bars to try to damage Parker's shoulder. Anderson was on top of his game, And scored several close near falls over the charismatic Parker. A big time spinebuster almost ended up getting Anderson the huge upset over the veteran. However, Parker fought back, Injured shoulder and all, And connected with several drop kicks and quick arm drags to Anderson. Parker put Anderson away around the six minute mark with the Strutter.

64, 57, 72 *1\2

Devon Storm and Hector Garza Vs. "Showtime" Darnell Porter and "The Degenerate" Sho Funaki

Good tag team contest between these light heavyweight's. There were problems between "Showtime" and "The Degenerate" early on, And things turned sour when "The Degenerate" got nailed by a spinning heel kick from Porter by accident, Resulting in "The Degenerate" leaving Porter on his own, And unlike Porter, He didn't return. This left Porter to fend for himself, And while he did well on his own, He ended up losing after Garza came off the top with a high cross body. Afterwards, Funaki ran down to the ring and stood over Porter, Telling him to lick it up.

70, 57, 84 **3\4

Scorpio Vs. Brian Pillman

This is a non title match up here. Scorpio and Pillman had a solid high flying contest here, With Pillman showing to everyone that he's more than a tag team wrestler. Brian Pillman still kept his vicious side, Almost getting himself disqualified several times. Scorpio had the advantage early on, But when he went for a high cross body, Pillman caught him with a midair drop kick. Pillman came close to putting away the WWF European Champion, But the undefeated Scorpio would not stay down. After catching Pillman with a pair of flying headscissors, Scorpio went to town, Getting quick near falls over Pillman, And connecting with several high risk maneuvers. Scorpio walked out of RAW Saturday Night with the win after reversing a Pillman backslide into a pinning predicament.

81, 76, 86 ***3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Ken Shamrock makes Shawn Michaels tap out to the ankle lock! (Friday Night Mayhem 10/24/97)

"Party Boy" Marty Jannetty Vs. Chris Benoit

Despite Jannetty not doing much after losing both the WWF European and WWF Intercontinental titles, He's still very popular with the crowd, And there's still plans to keep Jannetty as a top midcard act, And moving him into the uppercard for '98. Benoit was just as vicious as Pillman was earlier. Benoit attacked Jannetty as Jannetty entered the ring, And beat the living hell out of Jannetty. Jannetty was able to survive everything thrown at him, Including five German suplexes in a row from the Canadian crippler. Chris Benoit tried to apply the Crippler Crossface quite a few times to Jannetty, But Jannetty always countered out of it. Jannetty picked up the hard fought win with the running enziguri kick after Benoit had hit the turnbuckles. The final episode of RAW Saturday Night went off the air with Marty Jannetty celebrating his win.

83, 78, 88 ***1\2

Overall Rating- 62

TV Rating- 2.79

Competition

Saturday Night

TV Rating- 2.91

Attendance- 4,013

Ticket Sales- $160,520

Hardcore TV

TV Rating- 2.98

Attendance- 4,048

Ticket Sales- $161,920

ECW Walking Wounded

Pay Per View Buyrate- 0.95

Attendance- 11,585

Ticket Sales- $695,100

Pay Per View Revenue- $2,375,000

ABWF Back To Old School

Attendance- 37

Ticket Sales- $370

USPW No Regrets

Attendance- 3,262

Ticket Sales- $130,480

Notes

"John Bradshaw was working too stiffly, i could have been badly hurt." -Kama Mustafa

"I'd like to request a match or two with Steve Austin. I'm pretty sure we could do some good work together." -Ken Shamrock

"I'd like to work with Sean Waltman if possible" -Rick Martel

"Our ratings battle with Hardcore TV is so close that neither show is gaining a clear advantage!" -Sophie

"Here is my weekly report on our battle with WCW. We have superior star power on our roster, which is hurting their image. We are seen as having better workers, and this is causing fans to choose us over them. The fans see us as being the more professional promotion, thanks to our higher production values." -Sophie

IPB Image

Date: October 27, 1997

It's the night wrestling fans all over the world have been waiting for. Tonight, The WWF returns to Madison Square Garden in a huge episode of Monday Night Raw. Tonight, We're going to witness what could very well be the biggest WWF Championship match of all time to take place at MSG. This match is going to no doubt be one of the biggest matches in the history of Monday Night Raw. Tonight, For the most coveted title in wrestling, For the World Wrestling Federation Championship, It will be the WWF Champion, The greatest WWF Champion of all time, The genetic wonder, Kevin Nash, Defending the title against the world's strongest man, Mark Henry. What a match this will be. Mark Henry proved himself to be a dominant contender for the title when he laid out Kevin Nash last Friday night, Doing what no one has done, Leaving Nash pummeled in the middle of the ring. The question is, Will "Big Daddy Cool" be able to defeat Mark Henry tonight? Is Kevin Nash going to be in any kind of condition to defend his title? Or will Mark Henry realize his dream of becoming the first ever black WWF Champion? This match is going to electrify MSG tonight, And you cannot miss it! Kevin Nash versus Mark Henry for the title tonight!

Monday Night Raw also has another huge title match taking place tonight. The new WWF Tag Team Champions, Who won the titles in a brutal two out of three falls match last Sunday night, The Suicide Blonds, Will defend the titles against Dynasty. Dynasty won the right to challenge The Suicide Blonds after winning a tough tag team match up last week. This will mark the first title defense for the new champions, Will they make it a successful one in the garden? Or will Dynasty walk out of New York City as the new WWF Tag Team Champions? This should be a awesome tag team match up between two of the greatest tag teams in the world today.

The man they call Vader has been on a tear as of late. Vader has destroyed everyone who's been put in his way. Most recently, Vader destroyed "The Prince" and "The King". But tonight, Vader's got the toughest match of his entire career. Vader will step inside the ring with "The Supreme Fighting Machine" Kama Mustafa. Kama Mustafa has run over everyone as of late, Destroying people left and right, But will even "The Supreme Fighting Machine" be able to beat the Rocky Mountain monster? This will be a real romp 'em stomp 'em affair that only the World Wrestling Federation can give to you.

The Light Heavyweight's will also be in the house. The drug free Hector Garza takes on "Showtime" Darnell Porter. Both men have recently debuted in the WWF and have run right over the competition in the Light Heavyweight division. The question is, Which one will be victorious tonight? Can Hector Garza shut up young "Showtime", Or will Darnell Porter continue to prove himself to the other men in the Light Heavyweight division? This should be a great high flying affair.

We're also going to see another huge tag team match up tonight. The two founding members of Envy, Rick Martel, And the current WWF Intercontinental Champion, Rocky Maivia, Will team up to battle two former teammates, Men who are quite familiar with each other, "The Destruction Machine" Al Snow, And Sean Waltman. After the events of Friday Night Mayhem, How will the former members of The Corporation be able to work together? Lets not forget the past rivalries between Sean Waltman and Rocky Maivia, As well as Al Snow and Rick Martel. This should be a explosive tag team affair.

Rick Rude will also be in Madison Square Garden tonight. And rumor has it, That the Commissioner of the WWF will announce the ten men participating in the wildcard tag team match up at the Survivor Series. Who are the ten men chosen for this match up?

The Undertaker promised last week that he'd be returning this Friday night. But before that, We'll be hearing from Paul Bearer and Jacobs. What do they have to say about The Undertaker's threats? Will we hear from the phenom tonight?

Bret Hart will also be in Madison Square Garden, And "The Hitman" has laid down the challenge. Hart wants whoever laid him out a month ago to show their face. Will this person show up tonight? What is going to happen?

Plus, One of the greatest young competitors in the WWF, Alex Wright, Makes his return tonight on the Disco's Lounge. We haven't seen Alex Wright for well over a month, Ever since he suffered a injury. But he's back now, And we will be hearing from the former WWF European Champion. What does Alex Wright have to say tonight?

This is shaping up to be one of the biggest episodes of Monday Night Raw ever. You cannot miss it, Catch all the action on the USA Network.

Edited by Baby Hewey

IPB Image

Date: October 27, 1997

Attendance: 7,019

Ticket Sales: $280,760

Monday Night Raw comes on the air with a video package showing great World Wrestling Federation action. When the video ends, We're taken inside the arena where pyro goes off from the rafters and from the entrance way. We then head over to our announce position where Jim Ross and Dok Hendrix are standing by. They are very excited and hype up tonight's big show.

Who Will Nash Face?

A newer version of "Diesel blues" hits and out comes the WWF Champion, The man who according to Jim Ross, Will have the toughest match of his career later tonight, Kevin Nash, To a huge ovation from the crowd in Madison Square Garden. The champ enters the ring and poses as the huge pyro display goes off for the genetic wonder. Nash is handed a microphone as the music dies down. The large crowd are on their feet, Cheering for the man who will wrestle Mark Henry later on tonight.

Kevin Nash- New York City, Big sexy is in the house! And you know, Tonight, I got Mark Henry in the main event. And after what happened on Friday night, I can't wait to get my hands on that big bastard. Mark Henry, You did what no man before has done, You dominated "Big Daddy Cool". But let me tell you something, When I get your fat ass inside this ring later tonight, I will massacre you! I will run right over you, And leave New York City still the WWF Champion. And when I arrived in the building earlier tonight, I heard people talking about who my opponent for the Survivor Series would be. Some people think it won't be Shawn Michaels, Even though Shawn has cashed in his title shot for the Survivor Series. Other people think it's going to be Cactus Jack fighting "Big D" at Survivor Series. While there's a group who feel "Stone Cold" will get the title shot. Well, Do you people want to know who I want to defend this raises the title against? Hell, I don't give a s*** who it is! In the end, Survivor Series will end with me running someone over and planting them with the Jackknife right in this ring! It doesn't matter if it's Steve Austin, It doesn't matter if it's Cactus Jack, Hell, I don't care if it's Shawn Michaels, I will walk out of the Survivor Series still the champion! The WWF is running on Diesel power, And I'm keeping this title longer than I had it last time. And if anyone has a problem with it, That's too bad, You can't do s*** about it! And that's all...........

Well, It looks like "Big Daddy Cool" won't get to end his interview, As the music of "The Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels hits to a very mixed reaction from the crowd. Jim Ross even acknowledges the mixed reaction as Shawn Michaels makes his way down to the ring. Michaels gets inside the ring and shakes hands with his best friend. Michaels asks for a microphone as some of this crowd start chanting "HBK sucks".

Shawn Michaels- Thank you for that rousing ovation. Hell, Not to show off, But Kev, I think these people might like me a bit more than they like you. But that's okay, Because when you're "The Heart Break Kid", Everybody loves you! But you see, I don't know why you're wondering about the Survivor Series. It's quite clear. Everyone knows it's going to be me challenging you for the title. I am going to my hometown of San Antonio, And Kevin, I am going to beat you and take back my WWF Championship. Austin and Cactus can forget about being in the main event, Survivor Series is my night. And nobody is taking away my moment. And if anyone tries to, I will hunt you down and make you suffer. See, The Survivor Series is all about me. It's all about me taking back what's mine, Pointing at the title over Nash's shoulder My World Wrestling Federation Championship. And nobody, And I do mean nobody, Is stopping me from getting my title back. Kevin, I wish you the best of luck, You're gonna need it, And after I defeat you at the Survivor Series, I hope we can still be friends. Hey, There's no shame in hanging around the champ, I did it once before, And hey, After someone, Like in a few years, Takes the belt away from me, Who knows? Maybe I'll coach you and get you back to the spotlight. But just remember, I'll always be your friend!

Kevin Nash- Wow, I have no idea how to respond to that generous offer from you, Shawn. But let me ask you something, It's something that some of these people are probably wondering as well. What would happen if I were to beat you at the Survivor Series? How would you react?

Shawn Michaels- Heh, Kev, Come on, Lets not be silly, You won't beat me. No offense, But you stand no chance in hell of beating me!

Kevin Nash- Really? You think so?

Shawn Michaels- I don't think it, I know it. Come Survivor Series, I will kick your teeth down your throat. I've done it before, And I'll do it again.

Kevin Nash- It's funny, Yeah, You have beaten me before. Hell, Everybody knows that with the way you been saying it over and over again. But Shawn, All your bragging won't mean a thing come the Survivor Series. See, I did lose to you last year, Twice. And they were brutal matches, But I'm still here. I know you're going to be wanting to win the belt in San Antonio, But I'm not even sure the crowd will be on your side come Survivor Series. No offense, But as of late, These fans, And quite frankly, Me, Are getting a little fed up with you. You can pretend the boos don't exist, But you know it, And I know it, The people will be on my side come the Survivor Series. And when I got the people on my side, There's nothing I can't do! You talk about kicking me, Go ahead, I will get up, Knock you upside the head with my big boot, And Jackknife your ass right through the canvas! Hell, Like you said, I've done it before, And come Survivor Series, I will do it again!

Shawn Michaels- You're getting a bit personal here, And I don't like it. If I were you, I'd back off, Big man. Or else.

Kevin Nash- Or else what?

Both men are face to face! What is going to happen? The crowd can feel it! Both men are talking trash! Michaels shoves Nash! Nash shoves Michaels back! It's gonna explode! No, Here comes "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. The fans do not like Austin interrupting what would have been a all out brawl, And boo the hell out of Austin as he stands on top of the stage with a microphone in hand.

Steve Austin- Look at ya, Two crybabies. What's this? Are you two lovers gonna fight? Hell, I wanna see you two mealy mouthed bastards fight. Go on! Punch each other! Pull on your wimpy long hairs! I know you two are jealous of my look. Yeah, You only have those long hairs because you're afraid of the bald look. The women will reject you. They'll think you're trying to be "Stone Cold". Look at ya, Two little p****** standing in my ring, Talking about my WWF Championship. Shawn Michaels, You make me sick! I wanna throw up all over ya! And Kevin Nash, You're nothing until you defend, And beat me for the title. Until then, You're a paper champion. And as for the Survivor Series, Shawn Michaels, It ain't gonna be you fighting for the title, It's gonna be me! What makes you so special? Why should you be the number one contender? Did you throw a fit? I bet you did! I bet you cried like a baby to get a shot at the title. Well, You can cry all you want, I'm fighting Nash for the title, And that's just the way it is! Shawn Michaels, You have to realize something, I am the future WWF Champion. You're history. Even your little fourteen year old girl fans have ditched you! I guess they found a new role model. Pointing at Nash, HBK looks pissed off Does that hurt? That they ditched you for that big freak? I guess they like his hair better than yours? Who cares? I don't. I got my sexy bald head! I don't need hair! Oh no, Bald is beautiful! These morons can boo me all they want, But at the end of the day, They have to respect me. And they don't respect you!

Shawn Michaels- Hey, Why don't you bring your ass down here, And I'll beat both your asses?

Steve Austin- All right! You want me? You got me! Austin begins walking down the rampway, But stops Ha! ha! ha! You stupid son b****, Did you actually think I would go down there and let you two abuse me? I might be a crazy bastard, But even I know a ambush when I see one. No, No, No. You want me in the ring? Too bad, I ain't fighting either one of you.............. That is, Until I get you, Nash, At the Survivor Series for the title.

Kevin Nash- Look, I had enough of this crap, I'll fight both of you come Survivor Series! You think I'm afraid? I..........

Nash is interrupted, This time, It's by boos from the crowd. We see Cactus Jack on the big screen.

Cactus Jack- Kevin Nash! Did you forget about me? I bet you did, You stupid bastard. You think those two are threats to you? I'm the biggest threat of them all. And you're too stupid to realize it. Maybe you're just too scared to fight me again. Shawn Michaels, Steve Austin, Like the two egotistical bastards you are, You forgot all about me. See, I want the title more than the both of you. I need the title more than either one of you. And I will do whatever it takes to get the title. So, If that means going through the two of you, Lets fight next week to determine the number one contender for the WWF Championship. No holds barred, Anything goes. The winner, No, The man who makes it out in one piece faces that piece of trash for the title. What do you say?

Shawn Michaels- Hey, I got no problem kicking both your asses and proving to everyone why I am the showstopper, The main event, The icon! It's on! Just hope I don't beat your asses like I did back in the hell in the cell, And the last man standing matches.

Steve Austin- You two want a triple threat match? You got one! Hell, I ain't afraid of nobody! Especially this little long haired crybaby, And that fat boy playing make believe! And after I beat both your asses, I will go on to the Survivor Series, And Kevin Nash, I'm taking that WWF Championship, And there's nothing you can do about it!

With that said, Monday Night Raw goes to a commercial break with the announcers hyping next week's triple threat main event. Austin heads up the rampway while Jack's image fades from the screen. As they leave the ring, Michaels and Nash bump into each other, And both men trash talk each other.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Vader Vs. "The Supreme Fighting Machine" Kama Mustafa

Vader's been requesting this match for a few weeks now, And the WWF decided to book this and see whether or not Vader as right. And turns out, The big man was right, As this was quite a good match up. It had the announcers full attention, Especially Jim Ross, Who loves to see the hosses fight it out. Kama Mustafa actually gave Vader a fight, Taking over things after sending Vader into the steel steps. Kama rammed the top part of the steel steps onto Vader's shoulder for further damage on the outside. Inside the ring, Kama showed off his power by slamming and hitting a overhead belly to belly suplex to Vader. Kama even locked in the armbar to Vader, But Vader didn't tap out, And somehow fought back. Vader made the comeback, Running over Kama with three clotheslines. Vader even connected with the Vader Bomb, But Kama somehow got the shoulder up. However, Vader soon followed up by planting Kama with a powerbomb, And this time, Another Vader Bomb got Vader the one, two, three.

Vader celebrated his victory while the announcers hyped his path of destruction. However, He wasn't done yet, And tossed Kama out to the floor! Vader stood tall in the ring, Asking who could possibly defeat him.

79, 77, 81 **3/4

Interview with Jacobs and Paul Bearer

We cut to a dark location, All we see is Jacobs, Alongside manager Paul Bearer.

Paul Bearer- Undertaker! You think you scare us? First, You send those messages to us, Then, You give us a blood bath, Oh yes you did! Then, Last week, You send a message saying you're returning this Friday night, On the most evil day of the year, Halloween! Undertaker, If you do come back this Friday night, We'll be right there! We're not afraid! No, Infact, We got a challenge in mind for you. Give everyone what they want to see, Fight Jacobs come the Survivor Series! And this Friday night, Come back! Oh yes, Come on back! He's not afraid! He's the new phenom! He's the new man around here. And your return will be short lived, See, I got a plan. And if you accept his challenge, We'll unleash a whole new evil on you come Survivor Series. Undertaker, And all his leaches of the night, I look forward to this Halloween, Oh yes, It'll be the beginning of the end for you!

Monday Night Raw goes to a commercial break with the announcers wondering if The Undertaker will return this Friday night.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Got Your Partners?

"Goldust" hits, And out comes the most bizarre man in the history of the WWF, Goldust, To a huge, huge, huge ovation from the New York City. Lots of "Goldust's freaks" signs out in the crowd. Goldust enters the ring and poses for awhile, Before being handed a microphone.

Goldust- New York City, New York.......... I gotta ask all you people in Madison Square Garden something, Are all my freaks out here tonight? Yeah! That's what I needed to hear! And let me tell all you people something, The biggest freak of them has arrived! And the Survivor Series is coming up. And you know what a coward that lying bastard Hunter Hearst Helmsley. I kicked his ass twice, And he was so afraid of getting back in the ring with me, That he had Rick Rude make some ten men elimination match for the Survivor Series with me and him being captains. And both of us have to choose our partners for this thing. Now, I'm a man of the freaks, And my freaks, Who do you think I should choose to team up with me? Who should be on my team? Which four men have the respect of my freaks? Well, I will find some partners, But Hunter, They won't get in my way. Because whenever we're in that ring together, I will be kicking your ass! Hunter, I haven't found anybody yet, But.............

Goldust is cut off by boos from the crowd. We see Hunter Hearst Helmsley on the big screen. Hunter Hearst Helmsley has a big smile on his face, And the announcers wonder what's up.

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- I would come down to the ring to confront you, But the people in New York City are too disgusting to look at. I don't want to throw up all over the ring after seeing these pieces of trashes. Goldust, I knew you couldn't find yourself some partners. You want to know why? Because nobody wants to team up with a disgusting freak like you! But you know what? I am one step ahead of you. Or should I say, Two steps ahead of you. I found myself two partners already. Well, I bought myself two partners, But remember, They will show no mercy on you. Goldust, It's looking like your fate for the Survivor Series is already sealed. You're not going to be able to find any partners. And in the end, It'll be a five on one beating. And you'll end up like these losers in New York.

Helmsley's image fades from the screen as we go to a commercial break with Jim Ross wondering who will be Goldust's partners, Especially now that Helmsley seems to have found himself two partners.

Hunter Hearst Helmsley lost overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

IPB Image

The Suicide Blonds© Vs. Dynasty

Solid tag team bout here. The Suicide Blonds took it to Dynasty early on, Tossing both men out to the floor, And hitting suicide dives to both men on the outside. But of course, Dynasty found a way to turn things in their favor, As Kanyon hit Christian Cage with a DDT behind the referee's back. Dynasty kept Cage away from Copeland, And double teamed Cage behind the referee's back several times. But Dynasty blew their chances of winning by stopping to pose for the crowd several times, Which ended up allowing Cage to make the hot tag to Copeland. Copeland entered the ring and cleaned house, Hitting both Kanyon and Hollywood with spinning heel kicks. Christian Cage tossed Kanyon outside the ring and springboarded off the middle ropes onto Kanyon. Inside the ring, Hollywood caught Copeland with a drop kick, And grabbed his "Oscar" statue. Before Hollywood could hit Copeland with it, The Island Boys ran down from the back! Kimo pulled the statue away from Hollywood, But got knocked off the apron with a right hand from Hollywood. Unfortunately, Hollywood walked right into Copeland's Animalize, Which got The Suicide Blonds the win.

Kanyon helped Hollywood backstage, With the statue, Of course. The Island Boys came into the ring and stared down The Suicide Blonds, And both teams shook hands. Monday Night Raw went to a commercial break with The Island Boys raising the champs arms in the air.

80, 77, 83 ***

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Hector Garza Vs. "Showtime" Darnell Porter

Decent match, But the crowd could have cared less about it. Porter is coming along nicely, As he looks to have improved in the ring quite a bit. The announcers proved that no one in the WWF cares about the light heavyweight's, Unless you're the champ or Chavo Guerrero, As they spent most of the match talking about tonight's main event and the Survivor Series. And the WWF wonders why people blast the light heavyweight division. Hell, Even the morons at WCW call the cruiserweight matches, Though, Schiavone is a moron. Around the three minute mark, Porter caught Garza with a stiff springboard kick, For a close near fall. In the end, Porter connected with another kick to Garza, Looking to have knocked him out. Porter went up top, Looking for the 450 Splash, But Garza moved out of the way. Garza then rolled up Porter for the three.

Porter argued with the referee while Garza headed to the back. Jim Ross said Garza could be the number one contender for the Cruiserweight title after this win.

66, 54, 79 **

Wildcard Madness

We cut to the office of the Commissioner of the WWF, Rick Rude. The Commissioner is shown at his desk, Looking very serious.

Rick Rude- With the Survivor Series just a few weeks away, I have alot to deal with. First of all, The main event. Now, I don't know who those three men think they are, All requesting a title shot, But I liked their idea of a triple threat match next week. And that's what I'm going to do. Next week, It'll be Cactus Jack, Shawn Michaels and Steve Austin in a triple threat match. And the winner of that match will face Kevin Nash for the WWF Championship at the Survivor Series. Now then, I got another match I want to announce for the Survivor Series. And that is the wildcard tag team match up. You know the rules, Ten men are chosen, And put into random teams. I have a list of the ten men that will be involved in that match up with me. The first man...... I hate this man, And hope someone gets rid of him, The so called people's champion, Ahmed Johnson. The second man, "The Destruction Machine" Al Snow. Number three, He is returning tonight, A man who I like very much, Alex Wright. Number four, This year's King Of The Ring winner, D'Lo Brown. Number five, He has been on a role, He is "The World's Most Dangerous Man" Ken Shamrock. Number six, A member of Envy, One of my best friends, Mr. Perfect. Number seven, Another member of Envy, Another great friend of mine, Rick Martel. Number eight, Yet another member of Envy, The current WWF Intercontinental Champion, Rocky Maivia. And number nine, I don't know why you people like this loud mouthed punk, Sean Waltman. But wait, Nine men? Where's number ten? The loser of tonight's main event will be the tenth man entered into the Wildcard match. That means, Either Kevin Nash or Mark Henry. And we all know there will be a new champion crowned tonight.

With that, We go to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Rick Martel and Rocky Maivia W/Mr. Perfect Vs. "The Destruction Machine" Al Snow and Sean Waltman W/Ken Shamrock

Envy came down to the ring to alot of heat from the crowd. Jim Ross said Mr. Perfect had no business being out there. However, When Al Snow and Waltman came down, They brought Ken Shamrock along with them! Remember, All these men are involved in the wildcard match come the Survivor Series. The action was great here, With it starting off in a massive brawl. Maivia and Martel got their asses handed to them early on, As Snow hit them with big suplexes while Waltman kicked the shit out of them. At one point, Snow took both men out to the floor with a clothesline, And while Mr. Perfect tried to help them up, Waltman jumped over the ropes with a insane dive onto all three Envy members! Eventually, Martel and Maivia regrouped, And wore down Waltman. But nothing they did could keep the youngest down, And Waltman made the hot tag to "The Destruction Machine", Who ran right over Martel and Maivia! Mr. Perfect couldn't help himself, And got up on the apron, But was yanked off by Shamrock, Who beat the holy hell out of Perfect with right hands! Inside the ring, Waltman caught Maivia with a big spinning heel kick, Sending Maivia out to the floor. Waltman had his sights on Martel, But so did Snow, Snow went to kick Martel, But Martel ducked, And Snow hit Waltman! Martel tossed Snow out to the floor and rolled up Waltman for the win!

Envy headed to the back with big smiles on their faces while Shamrock entered the ring and played peace keeper between Snow and Waltman. What will happen and if Snow and Waltman end up on the same team come the Survivor Series?

86, 90, 79 ***

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Disco Lounge's

Monday Night Raw returns from the break with the Disco Lounge already set up. Disco Inferno is sitting down on his chair with a microphone in hand as the music dies down.

Disco Inferno- All right, All right, Simmer down. Welcome to the Disco Lounge! You know, Disco loves New York City. It's got everything. And this is the place where Disco started! Hell, This was the place where Disco was born! And you know, I grew up around here. Yeah, I know all the happening places, I been everywhere in New York City. I been with every good looking lady in New York, Which is quite rare to see now a days. Come on, Ladies, You're hurting me! Disco becomes sad when all he sees are a couple beasts walking around the street. But you know what? I'm not gonna let that get to me. No, Because the number one show in sports entertainment history always has the biggest guests. And my guest at this time, He's a huge one! He is the first ever WWF European Champion. He is Alex Wright!

With that said, The familiar music of the former WWF European Champion hits with the crowd booing. Alex Wright makes his way down the rampway, Looking at the crowd in complete disgust. Alex Wright enters the ring and is offered a handshake from Disco, But doesn't bother to shake the Americans hand.

Disco Inferno- Welcome to the Disco Lounge. And Alex Wright, You are looking in top shape. What have you been doing on your time off? I heard you were injured, But you're back and now, And what can we expect from you?

Alex Wright- What have I been up to? Well, I went back home to Germany. I went back to a real country. Not a country run by a old pervert. And not a country with a city as disgusting as New York City. I actually walked around the streets here, And I felt so sick. Someone really needs to put you people in your places. And I will be that man, Along with my group. And when the time comes, We will unleash a whole new world for all you Americans to see. Especially you New Yorkers. What is the matter with you people? You boo me for speaking the truth? Deep down, You all hate yourselves. Do the entire world a favor and go jump into a river. Shut up! Don't boo me! You're all miserable scum! I hate you all! I can't wait to see you people get what's coming! Not just you New Yorkers, No, All you Americans! I hate you all! While I was in Germany, I talked to some friends all over Europe. Friends from Denmark, From Finland, From France, And they all agreed to help me launch my plan on all you Americans. And soon, We will take over you with our vision!

Disco Inferno- Alex Wright, What about the wildcard match at the Survivor Series? You have no idea who will be your partners, I mean, What is gonna happen come the Survivor Series? You're not exactly a well liked man.

Alex Wright- It doesn't matter who I team up with. I will rule the Survivor Series. I hate most of the men in that match, For the simple fact that they are Americans. But it doesn't matter, Hell, I could be going against five men on my own, I will rule. It's time for my people to get our revenge, And it starts at the Survivor Series.

Alex Wright hands Disco the microphone down and exits the ring.

Disco Inferno- Wow, That's one crazy cat. Folks, This has been the Disco Lounge. Until then, Stay cool!

Disco's music hits as we go to a commercial break with the announcers hyping the main event! It's next! And it's better than the Arn Anderson/Sting match those folks over on TNT are offering. :shifty:

COMMERCIAL BREAK

IPB Image

Kevin Nash© Vs. Mark Henry W/James E. Cornette

Main event time! The crowd was very much into this title match up here. And before hand, It was announced that Cactus Jack, Shawn Michaels and Steve Austin were thrown out of the building to make sure this main event was fair. Of course, Henry had Cornette in his corner. Remember, The man who loses this match will be entered into the wildcard tag team match come the Survivor Series. While the crowd was electric for this main event, The match was decent at best. Very slow paced here, With Henry using too many rest holds on the genetic wonder. Cornette interfered a ton of times, Hitting Nash with the tennis racket behind the referee's back, And also hitting Nash with the WWF Championship, Which got Henry a hot near fall. Mark Henry worked over Nash's back, Sending Nash back first into the steel post several times. Henry also applied a long bearhug on "Big Daddy". Of course, Nash didn't come to New York to lose the title, And fought back. Then, Nash apparently did, According to JR, What no one else has done before, And knocked down Henry with a huge flying clothesline. Kevin Nash knocked Cornette off the apron with a right hand, And then booted Henry in the face! Nash tried to Jackknife Henry, But he couldn't get Henry up. Henry quickly back dropped Nash, And powerslammed Nash. Instead of covering Nash, Henry came off the ropes with a big splash, But Nash moved out of the way! Both men got up slowly, And Nash ran Henry down with another clothesline, This time, Enough for the one, two, three!

Kevin Nash has done the impossible! Mark Henry was helped to the back by James E. Cornette while Kevin Nash celebrated his victory by posing with the title.

84, 91, 69 **

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- John Bradshaw knocks out "The Supreme Fighting Machine" with a big boot. (RAW Saturday Night 10/25/97)

So, Who Did It?

We come back from our final commercial break with Bret "The Hitman" Hart coming down to the ring. Will we find out who attacked him? Bret Hart makes his way down the rampway, As the announcers say Hart knows who attacked him, But the question is, Is it who Bret Hart thinks? Bret Hart enters the ring and quickly grabs the microphone away from Finkel.

Bret Hart- All right, The craps stops here! I know who attacked me, And I want that person to come out here right now! You people should know who attacked me as well! I should have known all along! Who has motive to attack me? Who have I "screwed" over? Well, It's simple. Kevin Nash, Come on down here! I know it was you! You were afraid of defending the belt against me one month ago, And you were the one who laid me out! It's you, And only you! Kevin Nash, You're still here, Don't make me come chasing you in the back! I want you now! Lets fight right now, Put the title on the line! Fine, You don't want to come down here, I will come back there after you! And if I don't find you, I'm going to hurt everyone back in that locker room! It was you, And nobody else! You know what? I'm sick of this, I'm going after you now!

Bret Hart exits the ring and of course, Grabs a steel chair. Bret Hart starts walking up the rampway, And looks like he's just seen a ghost! The crowd explodes! Blocking his way, Oh my God! It's Owen Hart! Bret Hart tries taking a few steps back, But Owen tackles him down! Both men roll down the rampway! Owen Hart lands on top of Bret and starts punching the hell out of "The Hitman"! Here comes the cops! Owen Hart shoves them all, But he's just one man, And they're holding him back! Bret Hart is running away! The ending to this week's Monday Night Raw is chaotic, Police are everywhere, Holding back Owen Hart in the ring while Bret Hart stands on top of the rampway, Looking terrified. The announcers are speechless, But make sure to tell us to tune in for Friday Night Mayhem, Of course.

Owen Hart debuted his new gimmick, (Rebel) it got a positive response.

Owen Hart's turn was completed, and he is now a face.

Overall Rating- 83

TV Rating- 5.76

Competition

Monday Nitro

TV Rating- 4.86

Attendance- 4,527

Ticket Sales- $181,080

ECW Code Red

TV Rating- 4.91

Attendance- 4,550

Ticket Sales- $182,000

USPW Thursday Night Jam

TV Rating- 1.70

Attendance- 803

Ticket Sales- $24,090

Notes

"Our ratings battle with Monday Nitro is so close that neither show is gaining a clear advantage!" -Sophie