The Victor Ebuwa Appreciation Thread

Stevie B

I've never found Shell attractive. Vanessa was the one for me.

Anyway Victor is a fucking legend. He was hilarious last night in that dateline shit. Please keep him in. Let the bad guy win for once. What's the point of letting Nadia win? What the fuck has she done except crying about her cigarettes.

Guest y2gudge

Wow...Big Brother is something big in the UK isn't it? :mellow:

Yesterday downloaded the UK BB on Bittorrent just to check it out..and it just happened to be the first episode...and it's like WOW. When they enter the house, they're surrounded by fanfare...they all came in limos and stuff. And it was just like damn. The US one starts with just 12 people, or however many, standing in front of the house...

And the taste in women in this thread is odd. :blink: At least IMO. Maybe it's because I haven't seen the whole season so I don't know all the personalities and stuff...but from what I saw I definitely wouldn't say Shell is the hottest as been mentioned many times in this thread. But I'd say 'Michelle'. Second that Vanessa chick.

But hey, maybe I'm biased because just about every set of pics has her tits. But she's still hotter then the chick everyone in this thread is creaming over...

Shell gets hotter by the day for me. At the start I just thought it was another dippy Nush-alike but she has got more attractive as the weeks go on.

Who do you think is the hottest BB girl ever anyways people??

I'll go Nush (go check last months FHM and you will see why :P )

*y2gudge*

I do think Shell is hot, but if I could pick two people to go this wee one would be her. One would be Nadia, I hate her voice, but the other would be Shell because she has done nothing in the house at all. Ok sure, she's got naked a few times, but other than that, she's done nothing.

Apparently, the evicted gets to evict someone that same night. So if Ahmed goes, let's hope he takes Michelle with him. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

EDIT: AH-MANIA'S GONE! NOOOOOOO!

(At least Victor is in there!)

Edited by Xand

sinc you guys legitly seem to wast your time on this cra... , the german edition will tourn into the trouman show with the next "season" - they plan to build a compleed smal town and keep the show open end. (means untill the ratings drop), that has been all over th news the past few days in germany.

Guest y2gudge

As much as I love the 'Slick Man' I just know one of the boring twats will win, I don't want it to happen but the 'mark' fans if you wanna call them will vote Nadia or Michelle for stupid reasons.

But yeah "Victor owns your soul!"

*y2gudge*