Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

Yeah I should be. Im just stuck on Route 3 breeding and hatching eggs. All I need is one Jolly Tepig, but the breeders are being whores and not giving me an egg <_<.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice. I wont be available until later this evening, though. Not sure what time it would be for you later on. If not today/during the week then I can wait until the weekend, and if you trade any of the legendaries to someone else I won't mind. Any dex data I can get is good.

Im available now Yugi. My friend actually gave me a Giratina so I wont need that anymore. All I need is data for Articuno, Moltres, Mewtwo, Suicune, Azelf, Arceus, and if you wouldnt mind keeping a Jirachi in exchange for Thundurus.

If youll be available in around an hour or so Ill be able to do it. Just trying to multitask between talking on the phone and looking through horse racing stuff <_<

Sorry about that. Im all set now if you are. In the Wifi club room already. Ill send a random Pokemon over for the legendaries I dont want to keep and we can just trade them back to eachother after if you want.

Edited by Vitamin E

No problem. I assumed something was wrong with either the connection or just having to exit/re-enter quickly.

And I have to say I HATE random battles right now, only because I have probably 5-6 pokemon EV trained I can use, or 10-12 that are at or higher than level 50, all of which are Unova. Using such a small pool of Pokemon against people that used Pokemon from Gen 1 and Gen 3 sucks <_<

Not that Im aware of. I just keep track manually, but Im rather obsessive compulsive about that. If youre able to get the Power items from the battle subway it can save you money from getting vitamins and speed the process up. To save you a bit of time for having to look up EV yields:

Route 1 surfing will get you all Basculin for 2 speed EVs each time

The ponds in Iccirus will land you all Stunfisk for 2 HP EVs each time

The Volcarona room in the Relic Castle will land you all Claydols for 2 Sp. Def EVs each time

Id be interested in an EWB league as well, assuming it was Unova pokemon only, since Im trying to EV train the Unova ones that I think I would mainly use before turning towards training other generations' pokemon that I would mainly use. Otherwise Id have to wait a while to partake. Kind of one reason I am glad the VGC's this year are Unova exclusive. Wait... Is it sad that I, at 22 years of age, am going to take part in a Pokemon tournament? :shifty:

Edited by Vitamin E

Not that Im aware of. I just keep track manually, but Im rather obsessive compulsive about that. If youre able to get the Power items from the battle subway it can save you money from getting vitamins and speed the process up. To save you a bit of time for having to look up EV yields:

Route 1 surfing will get you all Basculin for 2 speed EVs each time

The ponds in Iccirus will land you all Stunfisk for 2 HP EVs each time

The Volcarona room in the Relic Castle will land you all Claydols for 2 Sp. Def EVs each time

Id be interested in an EWB league as well, assuming it was Unova pokemon only. Otherwise Id have to wait a while to partake. Kind of one reason I am glad the VGC's this year are Unova exclusive. Wait... Is it sad that I, at 22 years of age, am going to take part in a Pokemon tournament? :shifty:

I'm 23 and work in the sports industry <_<

I'd be interested in doing an EWB league once I get my team trained. Is there anywhere in Black/White that tells you if your Pokemon have maxed out their EV training?

In the town of gym...8 I believe, there is someone who will tell you that your pokemon "could put more effort in" those who can put more effort in are not maxed out yet.

Does anyone have a Nidoran-F or a Nidorina. I've tried breeding one, but I keep ending up with Nidoran-M's.

I've now transferred everything I have to Black, so feel free to ask (list of available legendaries stays the same). I may not be able to get specific natures if requested, as I don't have a cache of ditto's yet, but I'll make every effort to do so. Thanks.

EDIT: Got one off GTS. Forgot about that :P

Thanks to anyone that took the time to read.