Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Yeah but the real question is, would you kick her out of bed?

Maybe, if I'm Really, really, really, really, really, really, really, drunk and stupid, but it still won't answer my question

It usually has to do with somebody's taste. I have always thought Molly Holly was hotter than Trish... but like I said it is all based on somebody's taste.

Yeah but the real question is, would you kick her out of bed?

Maybe, if I'm Really, really, really, really, really, really, really, drunk and stupid, but it still won't answer my question

It usually has to do with somebody's taste. I have always thought Molly Holly was hotter than Trish... but like I said it is all based on somebody's taste.

Yeah, it's like i don't find Mickie attractive, AT ALL, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Here is Billy Gunn from his time in the "Smoking Gunns". I was looking for it in the albums, but you didn't have one of him in this time era, so here it is for TheWho87 to add to his collection.

2i0u4ax.jpg

Okay folks, so after a long and unsuccessful scour of the internetz, i am in dire need of a pic of a young tommy dreamer. Im talking green, or i guess any colour suspenders. The pic dosent have to be cut, i can do that myself if need be. I just need it to be decent. And if by chance its already cut, any background will do.

Thanks,

~PhreaK

Here is a better picture of David Sahadi, this time with Alan Wojcik.

He's on the left.

sahadi_ajw.jpg

For Dreamer, there's a pic on OWW from his days as TD Madison.

01.jpg

I cut three pictures from the Rise and Fall of ECW DVD, but they really suck... sorry for quality, but I had to cut them from the YouTube video since I can't rip DVDs on my PC.

TommyDreamerOld1.jpg

TommyDreamerOld2.jpg

TommyDreamerOld3.jpg

Here is the video part from which I ripped the pictures... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nC5Z7SBJrc...83D8E0AAD41FD5C

I quit watching a few minutes into it because I didn't think there would be any better pictures (as you can see the visual quality isn't great due to youtube's restriction on filesizes).

Edited by Master Shakespeare