EWB's Top 50 Women 2005

ROC

Alba, Cuthbert & Simpson should definately be in the Top 10 as they are all smokin' hot but Mendes definately should've been higher, she should've broken into the top 10 or at least higher than Hannigan.

Which Simpson?

Jessica is hot, but not top 10 material.

And Ashlee is just a munter.

Jessica, of course.

Even though she may be a "munter", I prefer Ashlee to Jessica. Better looking, and I can't get over Jessica's thickness.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ROC will come in soon and say Patty and Selma are the hottest Simpsons. Just like his taste in Tennis Players.

Bwahahaha. :thumbsup:

As he already stated, it's because of the curves on the Venus sisters. And if he was goingm to say anything, he would probably say... the Venus siters, since they were on the Simpsons. :P

For me... it's because generic blond girls... meh.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

I too like my women slightly dumb, not necessarily retarded, but they can't be more intelligent than myself, because I like the whole 'what does this mean/do' sweet little questions that girls bless us with.

ROC will come in soon and say Patty and Selma are the hottest Simpsons. Just like his taste in Tennis Players.

Come on! You wouldn't hit that? :shifty:

It's not my problem Anna Kournikova has a weird as hell face. And I don't even really count her as a tennis star, considering she does way more modeling than tournaments.

It's also not my problem that tennis stars and their hotness have severely declined since Chris Evert.

Daniela Hantuchova was cute for a while. . . then she stopped eating and that went away. The hot rumor was that she was anorexic and that's why she faded out of the spotlight. It's hard to market someone as a role model when they have an eating disorder.

I think ROC's assertion that Chris Evert was the last hot tennis player just goes to show he has a completely different definition of "hot" than almost everyone else in this thread. I think some people are confusing being cute with being hot/sexy, and they are NOT the same thing which is why people like Willow & Kate Winslet are closer to the top 10 than Dushku & Mendes. It's one thing to like the librarian look (I do every so often), but it's something completely different when you try and pass that off as the standard to which all people should be measured.