Championship Manger 5

Sam

i seriously doubt CM will be worth a tenth of what FM is. I've been playing CM since the first and i don't plan on changing unless something really good appears. FM 2005 is just the perfect evolution for his predecessor. The only football managerial game i'm looking forward to is always the next version of this series so, i'll only get a new football managerial game when the sucessor of FM2005 comes out. Anyone who plays this kind of games more for the love of football, then for the love of games should do the same.

I want to see what reviews it gets before i buy it, it does seem to have stepped up a lot since CM 03/04. Fm is quality but CM as waited quite a while before releasing this and i think it may just be worth it

From what I have seen, it looks terrible.

The interface is horrible, the 2D pitch is also horrible, they have tried to make it 3Dish and it looks shit.

I wouldn't waste my money on it. Looks too similar to TCM is places too. And that sucks bad enough. FM is the only worthwhile football managment game around imo.

Guest Red Devil

I'm not so sure, when CM5 and FM05 were supposed to come out near the same time i would've got them but now i'm just too interested in FM to really give a damn about CM. Unless it gets rave reviews i'll be sticking with my copy of Football Manager.

I might pick this up when it's come down in price a lot. I wanna have a go at it, see what it's like.

I doubt it will be anywhere near FM's standards, but I'm curious.

I Heard that CM is stripped down and simpler than FM...

They were talking about it on Talk Sport the other day.

It's got online capabilities where you can play other people which I guess is a good thing, but there's less detail and basically if you're a fan of the past CMs, you want the detail, and FM is what it's all about.

You do realise that everyone needs a permit to work? The only difference is that if you live in the EU, you don't physically have to apply for one.

I'm pretty sure you can have your permit to work revoked even if you come from the country you are trying to get work in.

Mine doesn't even install.

Error Code: -5005 : 0x80070001

Error Information:

>Kernel\KernelMedia.cpp (95)

>Kernel\KernelMedia.cpp (95)

>SetupDLL\SetupDLL.cpp (1647)

PAPP:Championship Manager 5

PVENDOR:Eidos (##ID_ADDREMOVE_URLPUBLISHER##)

PGUID:ADA3C3A9-B788-4233-845A-D8AFF7D0115A

$10.0.0.159

@Windows XP Service Pack 1 (2600) IE 6.0.2800.1106