Sony ordered to stop selling PS2

Your Mom

I couldn't find an actual online source (I'm lazy) but on the news just now they said Sony was ordered to stop selling the Playstation 2 because apparently they stole the technology for the Dual Shock controller from someone. They are still being allowed to keep them on the shelves while they appeal.

now that really sucks but knowing Sony they'll come up with something whether it means making a new controller or what. I just hope my ps2 doesn't break now cause all the stores around here don't have any ps2's on the shelf

Um...according to Koby's source, they're talking about the original PlayStation, and not the PS2. Unless they happened to forget to put the two after every mention of the system...

It's the Playstation 2. Who the hell talks about the other one anymore? And Playstation is generally accepted to mean PS2.

Hmmm they take their time don't they. The PS2 has been out for how long? Plus there was a Dual Shock on the PS1 as well. Just seems odd that it's only happening now.

Well, let's see.

PS2's are sold worldwide, yes? They're using the same product worldwide. I'm saying, IF they were ordered to stop selling in the US, wouldn't they ALSO be ordered to stop selling worldwide?

And, genius, I haven't read any of the articles on this, the only information I had when I posted was:

I couldn't find an actual online source (I'm lazy) but on the news just now they said Sony was ordered to stop selling the Playstation 2 because apparently they stole the technology for the Dual Shock controller from someone. They are still being allowed to keep them on the shelves while they appeal.

Forgive me for asking a question.