Your Top 5 Women

ROC

Guest Bluesman

Personally, the most attractive type of feet are Egyptian feet, where the big toe is bigger than the rest. The ugliest are Greek feet, where the second toe is the biggest.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I've decided to show my new top 5 women list. And since there's no point in making a new topic, I'll just relaunch this topic.

5. Adriana Lima

She barely beat out RRS in my top 5, but bronze and brunette barely beats bronze and blonde. Barely.

4. Eva Green

As a person who has seen Bertolucci's The Dreamers, I must say that you'll have to see it to see what attractiveness I see in her...

3. Kate Beckinsale

Bah. I've recycled this image, but I'm far too lazy to pick up any more Beckinsale.

2. Salma Hayek

Also recycled, but still sexay.

1. Monica Bellucci

Even more sexy and oh so obvious...

According to BS, either Elisha Cuthbert or Kelly Brook is the sexiest, pending the results of the Who Would You Do final.

Personally, I think I'd go with EC.

Anywho, Roc's top 5 isn't bad, but Eva Green or Selma Hayek. Beckinsale was awesome in Underworld, and Belluci is pretty much hot in anything :P

A lot of those girls are quite air-brushed/Hollywood looking, which doesn't really do it for me. Especially Eva Longoria and Rachel Bilson.

I don't mind Fergie. And Lindsey Lohan is incredibly attractive.

I'm still crushing on the Oriental girls at the moment, in the main, I quite like Lucy Liu and Kelly Hu in addition to Kuri and Kou who I mentioned 3 pages/2 months ago in this thread.

I'll venture Melissa Auf der Maur as an underrated one. There was also some woman on Have I Got News For You last night, called Daisy Sampson, who I thought was very attractive indeed.

RK/ZB!

Guest Wrestling_Man

Here are my top 5.

5. Shannon Elizabethshannon.jpg

4. Alexis Laree alexislaree.jpg

3. Becky Bayless becky2.jpg

2. Drew Barrymoredrew.jpg

1. Stacy Keibler 1.jpg

Hey, she lives in the great state of Maryland and women in Maryland are hot, and this list will change once I have a girlfriend. LOL.