G-O-D

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Red Devil

Also Man Utd didn't buy the title. They worked for the money they got and spent it well while Chelsea just had a billionaire walk in and spend shitloads of money on it. It really didn't matter which Premiership team it was as long as Roman's money was behind you and the money you've spent in the past 2 years anyone could win it.

Even though you bought it congratulations on winning the title. You deserved the title and if you keep hold of the title for next year then there may be a lot more respect shown.

Won it either way so I'm not going to even argue it. Whether it was money or not, all I can pray for is that Liverpool or Milan save us all by knocking them out of the CL. It's our last hope.

Looking forward to the United game even more now. If Man United beat you, that'll be hilarious because then we'll get to see them say how they beat the champions, which will be cool :P

Well done to Robben too. Not for doing well but for being injured and letting Cole become the player he is today. He's so much better now, I'd take him over any winger you have actually.

I'm kinda glad they won yesterday. I'd much rather they won it at the Reebok than possibly at Old Trafford next week.

Credit to Chelsea for winning the title and everything, but I'd be embarrassed if I were a fan of them for them to win it like they did. I feel sorry for the real players like Lampard and Terry who work hard every game, it's spoilt by the mucky foreigners. Drogba getting his shorts ripped and going to ground like he'd been shot and whinging about it for the next 20 minutes = shit. Diouf's yellow card for him sliding in and having no contact whatsoever and Geremi (I think?) again going to ground = shit. Bolton fairly kicking the ball in to touch whenever a player in blue was down injured, only to have Chelsea boot it all the way back up the field way way away from where they originally kicked it out = shit. Sure not every game is like that but I don't like the fact that a team that played that way represents our country as champs.

Great news watching them win the title instead of seeing Arsenal or Man utd win it. Did you hear Drogba screaming when Lamps scored he sounded like a guy who had his balls chopped off :D

I forgot to mention Claude Makelele when I said without Terry or Lampard Chelsea wouldn't have won anything. Forget that totally; without Claude Makelele Chelsea wouldn't have won a thing. I agree with Jose Mourinho, Makelele's been their player of the year. Makelele is the unsung hero of the team.

I forgot to mention Claude Makelele when I said without Terry or Lampard Chelsea wouldn't have won anything. Forget that totally; without Claude Makelele Chelsea wouldn't have won a thing. I agree with Jose Mourinho, Makelele's been their player of the year. Makelele is the unsung hero of the team.

I still can't believe we finally get an "all England" Champions League Semi Final and hardly anyone on the pitch is English. Including both managers :P

Edit: When I said that, I thought it was a bit unfair. It so isn't...FIVE English players? Out of 22? Fucking hell...

Edited by TheReilDeal

Mourinho wants three more

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has confirmed that he wants to add three players to his squad for next season.

Mourinho already boasts a top-quality squad at Stamford Bridge but he is determined not to rest on his laurels after ending the club's 50-year wait for the title.

The Portuguese tactician, who signed a new contract with The Blues on Wednesday, is keen to use Roman Abramovich's millions again in the summer.

But Mourinho is not planning a major overhaul of his squad following the UEFA Champions League semi-final exit to Liverpool but is merely looking to tweak his options.

He has trained his sights on bringing in a left back, a midfielder and a striker and is now likely to be linked with a string of the globe's biggest names.

While he has confirmed he wants to inject some extra quality into his squad, Mourinho also accepts that it could lead to departures from Stamford Bridge.

Mateja Kezman has already voiced his discontent at playing only a peripheral role this term and Mourinho's desire to boost his attacking options places a huge question mark over the Serb's future in West London.

Mourinho acknowledged that players will be unhappy at not having played regularly this season but it will not stop his pursuit of new signings.

"There are always one or two who are not very happy with their personal situation," Mourinho told Chelsea TV.

"Of course they are happy with the success and they belong to the success but some of them are not very happy because they are not my first choice.

"They didn't play so much as they believed they should and they prefer to change their lives - that's normal at the end of the season.

"I think it's normal that one or two players, they will want to leave and it is normal we are looking for three players who can improve our squad.

"I want to bring in a left back, bring in a midfielder, bring in an attacker and then we will improve in every department of the squad and our group will be even better next season.

"It's simple."

So, we have more evidence of Chelsea ruining football.

The incredible saga of teenage star Jon Obi Mikel's move to Manchester United took a sensational new twist today when it emerged that the Nigerian wanted to join Chelsea.

United announced the 18-year-old's £4 million signing from Lyn Oslo last month but the player no longer wants to move to Old Trafford because of unhappiness at the way his transfer has been handled.

The Nigerian under-17 star expressed surprise when his move to United was announced having trained with Chelsea last December and it appears he is still harbouring hopes of moving to Stamford Bridge.

Mikel has spent the last few days under armed guard in Oslo after receiving mysterious death threats from England and Nigeria but the situation descended into farce last night when the police were sent after him by his own club.

After watching a cup match between Lyn and Klemetstrud, Mikel drove off in an unauthorised car with his agent, John Shittu, but were followed by police and ended up hiding in nearby woods as the agent made calls on two mobile phones.

Mikel said: "I don't want to play for Manchester United anymore. I'm not satisfied with the way Lyn have handled this case and I'm angry that they sent the police after me. I find this very degrading."

John Shittu added: "Jon Obi is angry now. We're angry at Lyn because the boy has just had his 18th birthday and has become a punchbag. It's turned into a circus with everyone following us every step of the way. Jon has taken everything personally and how can he play his best football in these circumstances?"

Chelsea are furious at missing out on a player Jose Mourinho has described as "pure gold" but these latest developments will give them hope of working their way back into the deal. United are growing increasingly concerned and sent their head of youth, Jim Ryan, to Oslo yesterday in an attempt to pacify the player.

Reports in Norway claim that Chelsea's anger stems from the fact that they have paid £190,000 to Norwegian Sports School NTG to look after the schooling of four young Nigerians, including Mikel.

source: thisislondon.co.uk

Basically, this guy believes he was tricked into signing for Utd, how the fuck can you be tricked? Now he has gone AWOL and there is a Lyn player that Chelsea have on trial and are now refusing to send him back and saying they are going to keep him. Something needs to be done about Chelsea's transfer dealings.

They are basically scaring this guy into signing for Utd in order to get him to sign for them.

First the russian mafia takes care of Anders Frisk and now this poor kid is being chased.

Edited by Gooner4Life

I don't see what they can do with Chelsea. Fines aren't going to make a difference, and the only way they could hurt them would be to deduct points (so maybe they start with minus something next season), or impose transfer restrictions on them - can only spend a certain amount, or can't buy anyone in until January etc.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

In other news Skysports is reporting that Chelsea are after Benni McCarthy, I knew he wants to move to the Premiership, but I thought Spurs, Soton and Pompey wanted him, not Chelsea the team that could sign anyone.

He's a good player, but its surprising to think that Chelsea would take him over a 'big name'.

Well, Jose has said that he prefers 'team players' rather than 'superstars'.

I have not seen much of Benni McCarthy, only when he was playing for Porto last season in the CL. He didn't really make a lasting impression, but I trust Jose. :)

Although Adriano would be much better :P