Nintendo Revolution Revealed!

zero

Ugh. Nintendo should just realize where everything is going for them and whore themself off like Sega to them before. That console.... bah. It'd get lost in my room, or installed in my computer after mistaking it for a part. The PS3 is still where it's at for me. I have a feeling this "old NES game" thing isn't going to be all it's cracked up to be.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nintendo have always made such incredible multi-player games like Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros., Goldeneye, the Mario Party series (ever played a four player of one? It's INSANELY exciting), and loads of other games that I could name if I had the time. Imagine playing those games online, and you have the best console of the third gen.

And one more thing; Can anyone say ONLINE POKÉMON BATTLES? :D

That console.... bah. It'd get lost in my room, or installed in my computer after mistaking it for a part.

I have the same feeling about the PS3. I think it's more likely I'd try to plug it into my TV and try and play videos on it. To me, it looks like a fairly generic VCR.

Guest Grapehead

Ugh. Nintendo should just realize where everything is going for them and whore themself off like Sega to them before. That console.... bah. It'd get lost in my room, or installed in my computer after mistaking it for a part. The PS3 is still where it's at for me. I have a feeling this "old NES game" thing isn't going to be all it's cracked up to be.

What the fuck? How would you lose a console, sure maybe you're overstating it, but even so it's rather ridiculous. You're an idiot, so I'm not to concerned with the fact you'll probably miss out on a lot of sweet things in life because they are super cool and flashy like you seem to prefer.

When something is that small, yes you could lose it. I won't lower myself to the level of calling you names. In fact, I am happy with your post. No longer will I need to concern myself with Spongebob V_Namechange concerning himself with what I like and don't like.

When they say you can download old NES/N64 games, I assume they're only referring to games made by Nintendo? As in, no Goldeneye or Perfect Dark?

That console.... bah. It'd get lost in my room, or installed in my computer after mistaking it for a part.

I have the same feeling about the PS3. I think it's more likely I'd try to plug it into my TV and try and play videos on it. To me, it looks like a fairly generic VCR.

If you lose a system, you're a fucking moron.

And as a fan of all three systems, the Revolution has easily stolen the show at E3. The Revolution is the best looking of the three systems and the only thing that can hurt its design at this point is the controller.

Guest Cereal Killer

This one seems like it could be the best of the three new next gen consoles especially with the ability to download & play old games rocks but that's just my opinion.

what the fuck is Nintendo thinking with the Gameboy Micro?!

Gameboy Pocket? It has the word "Gameboy" on it, it'll sell like crack.

And I'm watching Nintendo's E3's press conference... the Revolution being able to play games from four previous systems is simply mind blowing.

I know it'll sell well probably, but I mean, it seems like since it's so small it's marketed to babies. It's about the size of their hand after all.

About the Revolution, Jimmy brings up a good point, though. Will it only be Nintendo produced games, or others, like Goldeneye and what not? Overall I agree though, that's a great idea. The novelty of it will probably wear off after a few times of going from however many bits the Revolution has, to like... how many bits the original SNES had. :shifty:

I know it'll sell well probably, but I mean, it seems like since it's so small it's marketed to babies. It's about the size of their hand after all.

About the Revolution, Jimmy brings up a good point, though. Will it only be Nintendo produced games, or others, like Goldeneye and what not? Overall I agree though, that's a great idea. The novelty of it will probably wear off after a few times of going from however many bits the Revolution has, to like... how many bits the original SNES had. :shifty:

It's actually marketed to the tech-saavy I-Pod crowd from what I saw on the press conference. I think it's actually more aimed at the growing female gaming population as well with the line "no matter how tight your jeans, it'll fit in your pocket."

I don't know about the Nintendo produced games, but Iwata mentioned Earthbound in the list which was a Square developed game.

Guest Grapehead

Well I assume a limit, since times have changed since the NES and SNES days, and companies have flopped and opened, changed loyalties and even signed exclusive deals. I'd expect the original list of games for download would be Nintendo produced with a few exceptions, with Nintendo probably working on getting more and more games available. That's just speculation of course.

PS, App Sham, it's funny that you actually did lower yourself to my level by calling me "Spongebob V_Namechange" smart guy ;) but I still love ya, cause you're Canadian :thumbsup:

I have no fucking idea which console to support. I have no broad band nor will I be getting it any time soon. It seems to me that the strong point of all the consoles comes down to internet access. I guess I'll just be one of the sane people who leaves it until a year after all of the consoles are out and make my choice then.

I have no fucking idea which console to support. I have no broad band nor will I be getting it any time soon. It seems to me that the strong point of all the consoles comes down to internet access. I guess I'll just be one of the sane people who leaves it until a year after all of the consoles are out and make my choice then.

I honestly don't know either, but that's because we still no virtually nothing about software. Sure, we know Halo 3, Mario, and GTA are coming, but we don't know who is going to have the best library. We also don't know much about the systems themselves.