N64

K

I never said that. Stuff like that annoys me too. It's just gonna take some more getting used to thats all. I was just trying to say that graphics on the ps1 used to look great to me, then the PS2 came along and made the ps1's graphics look like shit. I never said that meant PS2 was better than any other console (because it isn't :shifty:), and it was just a general observation, not meant to put the ps2 over any console, or put the n64 down, and it is the gameplay that counts.

If I get one (bidding for one on e-bay now), I've got Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, No Mercy, Mario Kart 64 and Super Mario 64 on my hitlist. Maybe Zelda also.

Edited by timmayy

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whey! I won an e-bay auction for a boxed console with Goldeneye (some cunt upped the price in the last minute from £7 to £11.....bastards).

Looking for an extra pad, memory and expansion packs, and of course, some games now.

Edited by timmayy

Whey! I won an e-bay auction for a boxed console with Goldeneye (some cunt upped the price in the last minute from £7 to £11.....bastards).

Looking for an extra pad, memory and expansion packs, and of course, some games now.

I brought two memory packs for £2.99. They look like the cheatest, tackiest, un-official tack ever created, and I expect them to loose saves like nobody's business, but for the price I can't complain.

Looking for games now, but being conscious not to spend too much.

Speaking of Pokemon, did anyone ever play that crappy game where you talked to Pikachu? God, that game sucked.

Wasnt that called Pokemon TV or something? I think that was meant to be a kids game, thats a given for a pokemon game I know but still.

Right, my console is coming with Goldeneye. I used a 'buy it now' option to get No Mercy and those memory cards. I'm bidding on Perfect Dark and WCW/NWO Revenge. I'm also looking to get Super Mario 64 and Mario Kart 64 soonish, but didn't want to spend too much at once.

I've looked through the thread so far for recommendations. Of course, if you feel like throwing some more recommendations at me, I won't complain.

Just remember that with Perfect Dark you need the expansion pack (thing that goes inside the n64) to get a lot of the game modes. (Single player mode and more than 4 bots in multiplayer, plus player skins etc)

I think I pretty much post this same message in every n64 topic forum I read in which people ask for recommendations

Right, my console is coming with Goldeneye. I used a 'buy it now' option to get No Mercy and those memory cards. I'm bidding on Perfect Dark and WCW/NWO Revenge. I'm also looking to get Super Mario 64 and Mario Kart 64 soonish, but didn't want to spend too much at once.

I've looked through the thread so far for recommendations. Of course, if you feel like throwing some more recommendations at me, I won't complain.