Crazy Frog Is #1 In The UK...Almost

tristy

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

The intro on the latest song sounds like the theme tune to a crappy daytime soap opera, like 'doctors' or something, basically I can't see how anyone is excited by it, its just there, completely generic.

Edited by muddatrucker

The intro on the latest song sounds like the theme tune to a crappy daytime sound opera, like 'doctors' or something, basically I can't see how anyone is excited by it, its just there, completely generic.

Edited by Funk Odyssey

The intro on the latest song sounds like the theme tune to a crappy daytime sound opera, like 'doctors' or something, basically I can't see how anyone is excited by it, its just there, completely generic.

No, no. Doctors has a stunning theme tune. It's more rocky than Coldplay and is quite funky.

Yes I watch Doctors. Only sometimes however.

Edited by Colly

Clasically-trained in the sense that I was taught the traditional, "pay lots of money to a guy and he'll teach you" rather than the more modern "I'll teach myself" way. Perhaps a slight misuse of the term, probably. So yeah, I played some 'classical' stuff when I was learning piano, but I mostly play piano within the context of my own music now. It's not great, but that's the problem with writing music of your own - you can be as 'technically' talented as you like, but it means nothing when it comes to being creative with it! Alas.

I'm not really into classical stuff myself, although I'm quite fond of Bach. His B-Minor Mass, if you haven't heard it, is incredibly moving.

RK/ZB

Yeah, as bubble-pop goes they were tolerable.

I'll agree with you about Akon though. The weird chipmunk-style voices on his "Lonely" song annoy the Hell outta me. Perhaps the album is full of better material?

Edited by Funk Odyssey

Guest Jackson

I am stunned. Fucking stunned. I honesty thought they were joking when they spoke about it on the news the other day. This is by FAR the worst number one single. EVER. And there have been some bad ones. Yeah, I'm talking to you DJ Ozzy and your stupid "Hey Baby" shit. What a cunt.

But seriously, this just shows the way that the music industry is going. What next a Cheeky Girls return? Oh, sorry, I think they are the voice of the Crazy Frog.

Guest CZW Fan

i heard that the chicken song is currently being remixed to be with us by summer

yes, join my mass suicide cult, you aren't the only ones who feel bad

I am stunned. Fucking stunned. I honesty thought they were joking when they spoke about it on the news the other day. This is by FAR the worst number one single. EVER. And there have been some bad ones. Yeah, I'm talking to you DJ Ozzy and your stupid "Hey Baby" shit. What a cunt.

But seriously, this just shows the way that the music industry is going. What next a Cheeky Girls return? Oh, sorry, I think they are the voice of the Crazy Frog.

*Otzi

Seriously, I was outside in the sun watching my old TV that we keep for outside, and it came on, I kicked the thing in a rush to change channel and now I have no pretty outside TV :crying:

Could you sue, d'you think? Or at least tell BBC Points of View?

He could, if he has the balls to admit in public that he's too poor to have a remote for his TV :P