Sin City

FLiam

Yeah, it was meant to be a small self-contained side story that could be finished early to show as a teaser trailer of sorts, to kind of give folks a view of the style and tone of the movie. I think it worked awesomely, as most people I showed it to were intrigued at least.

So to what extent does the movie follow the graphic novels? I mean, usually when these kinda films come out, people are like "they missed this out, this was wrong, they changed this"...how faithful is the movie version to the graphic novel version?

So to what extent does the movie follow the graphic novels? I mean, usually when these kinda films come out, people are like "they missed this out, this was wrong, they changed this"...how faithful is the movie version to the graphic novel version?

I've heard it's the most faithful comic book adaptation ever.

One of the directors is the comic creator, Frank Miller (who both writes AND draws the comic), so it's faithful down to the frame at times. There are some omissions, but nothing to get all worked up about. The most notable is the lack of nudity, but you'd have to be a total dweeb to think they were going to take an NC-17 for Clive Owen cock or convince Alba to run around naked half the film. :(

One of the directors is the comic creator, Frank Miller (who both writes AND draws the comic), so it's faithful down to the frame at times. There are some omissions, but nothing to get all worked up about. The most notable is the lack of nudity, but you'd have to be a total dweeb to think they were going to take an NC-17 for Clive Owen cock or convince Alba to run around naked half the film. :(

Damn Jessica Alba, just, just DAMN her!

Actually, that would be Bruce Willis cock, as I don't recall Dwight goin' nakers anywhere throughout The Big Fat Kill. Speaking of Sin City nudity, the first trailer I watched had Lucille topless in the bit at her apartment. The con footage (I can't recall which con it was) had her digitally covered, and in the movie, she was topless again. What was that all about?

Dwight is already dressed in time for the swirlie, TRS. He exits through the window, fully (well, as much as he will be) dressed. Mysterio2000X was right about the opening though.

Still, Hartigan does have a naked scene in which we would've seen Bruce Willis cock, but lets just thank G-d we were spared that, shall we?