• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha

Maxwell: GET YOUR TITS OUT FOR THE LADS

Makosi: Get YOURs out

(Maxwell is topless)

Maxwell: THEY ARE OUT YOU DOZY BITCH, GET A HAIRCUT

Maxwell: (To Mary) Do you have skulls in your bedroom?

Mary: Yes, well... no. But I do like rock music.

:lol:

I go out and I miss the funny parts.

Guest oddness

Maxwell,Saskia or Roberto should win. Most normal and interesting...without any gimmicks. Craig is a boring knob who i doesn't deserve to be in there.

Kemal is a freak and i can't believe he dissed out Science. That Science guy was totally talking bollocks. Damn, why does the only black guy the bring in have to be some fake skinny dude who has the most annoying accent...why not a londoner? He could never be a Victor cos he was a true legend and this guy needs to chill out a bit more i think and maybe be a bit more friendly like Gos was 2 years ago...keep him in longer. I can be quite funny

He aint got no chance of winning though...

This has been great so far. But Makosi know she's fucked? It's only for ONE WEEK. And I fucking knew she didn't understand what she was supposed to do, silly cunt. She was all happy when she 'won' them a party and didn't actually understand why.

But next week everyone's going to vote her out unless she starts sucking cock left, right and centre. Which would make great TV. I have a feeling Big Brother will try to keep her until the final, because she's his personal bitch.

Also, Kemal needs a slap, and Science is cool. He's cooking dinner. You don't see 50 Cent cooking his own meals. Hell, Science is cooking for OTHER PEOPLE. Eminem scoffs at such chores. Then everyone hassles him about it. Bastards. And Kemal didn't know what a freestyle was, I nearly pissed myself at Science's expression.

I hope Mary goes. She's giving people like me a bad name.

For the record, gothicity is measured by appearance. It's a fashion, just like slutty, hippy, chique, whatever. Gothic music however, is basically chamber music with is usually about 'evil' things and has a very old feel to it. Not Evanescance or whatever she listens to. And seriously, showering with your clothes on? How sad. Then she says it doesn't matter what people look like, it's what on the inside that makes a person. So what's the fucking problem, you stupid poser?! >_<

Agression released.

I still want Roberto to win, because he's the only one with braincells.

I hope Mary goes. She's giving people like me a bad name.

For the record, gothicity is measured by appearance. It's a fashion, just like slutty, hippy, chique, whatever. Gothic music however, is basically chamber music with is usually about 'evil' things and has a very old feel to it. Not Evanescance or whatever she listens to. And seriously, showering with your clothes on? How sad. Then she says it doesn't matter what people look like, it's what on the inside that makes a person. So what's the fucking problem, you stupid poser?! >_<

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

I've seen it once so far (saturday nite), basically so far I'd say most of, if not all the housemates are complete cunts.

Grrr, when will Mouse realise? Crying = sympathy.

Sympathy != nominations.

If you're going the badass, piss-people-off route, you can't cry every ten minutes.

If you're going the crybaby "I want to leave so nominate me" route, they won't if you piss them off.