Big Brother 6 (UK)

Chris2K

Personally I think all his posts are genius

:shifty:

Not that I'm biased.

I ended up missing last night cos of prior engagements and sound slike I missed an intruiging evening of tears and bullying and Spurs pants burning and more retarded stupidity from a majority of the ladyfolk.

Lesley makes my face hurt.

When I first saw Sam all those days ago I thought "Ooooh she's nice".

Then she opened her mouth and I got turned off straight away.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a Spurs fan that is far more interested in hating Man Utd than Arsenal, I haven't got a problem with Maxwell.

Saskia has gained many points of hawtness over the last week, except her tits are possibly too big... to the extent they're starting to sag already.

I loved the counting game too. Seriously didn't see the BOO coming.

SPOILERS~!

Thanks to Vanessa's indiscretion, ALL of the Housemates are up for eviction this week.

Vanessa was called to the Diary Room where Big Brother noted that she had broken House rules yesterday by revealing one of her nominations to Lesley.

As all discussion of nominations among Housemates is forbidden, Big Brother declared the nominations void. Instead, all of the Housemates will face Friday's public vote.

Come back soon to hear how the Housemates take the news, and find out whether Vanessa chooses to reveal just who is responsible for their fate.

END SPOILERS~!

Bwahahaha. Silly bitch. Hopefully she goes.

...Last night was certainly interesting. Between the Roberto/Kemal argument (how many arguments can Kemal get into? Salad, the thing with Science and now Parents?), and the whole Anthony/Mekosi/Lesley/Vanessa thing was interesting. Seeming as how all the girls want to screw Anthony by the way they're acting, props to Mekosi doing something. The best bit in that has to be the look on Craig's face though.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

I think Craig is a closet woofter, I also think that Roberto got too much flack for what he said about Kemal being disrespectful to his parents (coming out on TV), fine he could of shut up after he said it but I think it turned alot of people against him.

Vanessa has gone from silent to a kiss ass, she'll get the boot.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Vanessa is a leech on Leslies fat ass. 'My friend Leslie', eat shit you personalityless slut.

And how gorgeous is Saskia, I even like the fact that shes a little bit chunky around the bum and hips, i'd smother that shit in sauce and eat it up.

Edited by muddatrucker

Craig's too annoying and lazy for EITHER gender to actually like him.

So he's floating the middle ground with his trusty right hand.

Anyways, after last night there have been changes in my scale of love-hate.

Due to my probable borderline Aspergers situation (therefore needing to list everything) here is the order of housemates in love to hate.

cool...

1. Science (still magnificent)

2. Roberto (since the 'taking rubbish out of th ebin to prove a point' incident)

decent...

3. Derrek (due to thinking everyone else is thick, and the amazing "phone Downing Street, I've got the number" conversation)

4. Makosi (did love her, starting to lose her charm a little)

okay...

5. Saskia (watching her on widescreen wasn't enjoyable last night in all that velour but she actually seems pleasant enough now)

annoying...

6. Kemal (getting camper by the minute, but not yet quite into retarded territory)

7. Sam (missed the makeup bag situation but the day after, Lesley was being a complete chubby ugly whore towards her. Sam's a slapper but she's got more intelligence about her...)

8. Maxwell (thick, aggressive, always eyeing up the wide array of breasts...but he DOES sometimes say something funny...)

retarded...

9. Vanessa (along with her head thrusting I keep expecting her to click her fingers with her 'attitude'. starting to act more like her intro video. doesn't bode well)

10. Anthony (gets involved in things that aren't his business. for some reason i hate the guy. i hate the way he acts, the way he talks, what he does, when he does it....)

11. Craig (bitchy, spoilt, lazy, backstabbing, thick, arrogant...six things i hate about people and he has 'em all)

12. Leslie (fat, tits-out hypocrite, larey, chav, aggressive, selfish, mentally unstable, nasty towards more attractive girls)

If I was in the house I'd fall out big time with the last four and they'd hate me.