Big Brother 6 (UK)

Chris2K

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saskia must have the strongest back in Britain. Behind Rick Waller or course.

Wait...

People spoke about nominations, AGAIN. But everyone isn't up for eviction again? Who's in charge of Channel 4? UEFA or something?

I'd have talked about nominations everyweek to get everyone up for eviction, as long as I knew people liked me. Who wouldn't? (¬_¬)

Derek is an idiot, I hope he goes. Maxwell was a bit of a twat as well after watching the tape. They're not wankers, they were just saying what they thought. It's not like he doesn't talk about people when they're not there either. I think he was just trying to bury Derek and Roberto further so even if they make it to next week, the housemates will vote for them again.

I'd also like to say this has been the best BB ever.

Edited by The Kraig

Science is a twat. I don't like Kamal, but what he done was out of order. That and the fact that he says "I don't care" every time he's arguing with someone.

As Chris Moyles said, I didn't know that people from the "ghetto" got so hot and bother about not having salad cream...

*pledges alligance to Cap'n Science*

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr cap'n!

Science still rules for me too, just leaving the box early on made most sense too. Seriously, if you don't have the dedication to last out everyone else, it's not worth hanging around in there for long.

Hopefully Roberto survives the eviction...And Derrek too cos I find him amusing still. heh his housekeeper...