Big Brother 6 (UK)

Chris2K

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Its almost more of a surprise if they didn't get a new housemate, that housemate is always out within 2 weeks, so ultimately its pointless.

And you heard this where?  Your uncle's friend who knows someone that works in a place where a BB producer does their shopping told you?

Wow, way to be an ass for no reason.

I doubted it was froma reliable source. Turns out it wasn't.

Even so, there was no need to be a prick about it.

There will be a new housemate, because if their isn't someone hot to replace Sam it just isn't worth it.

Makosi is annoying as fuck. The other night I flicked it on when I was having trouble sleepign and she was talking to Kemal about how she pretty much has lied about herself the entire time she's been in the house. She kept saying "Nobody is meant to figure me out, why I cry, when I cry" etc. So she's pretty much doing that for attention/sympathy. She also kept saying "Kemal you're my friend" yet she has pretty much lied to him about who she is, and he's been finding out for himself. You could tell he was a little pissed off, simply because she said "You have to find out for yourself", I mean WTF!!! Stupid cow, get the fuck back to Zimbabwe.

I'm finding Roberto more entertaining by the day (Not really sure why) he's jsut an absolute legend.

Maxwell needs his balls re-attatched, as he's pretty much just become Saskia's man-bitch. He's still funny as fuck.

I'm also finding Craig less and less annoying, owever sometimes his extreme campness and general twatiness annoys me.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Vanessa is just annoying, fuck that whore, Makosi is disgustingly annoying too, what does she bring to the house?

Derek was funny tonite, the lion comment aswell as the wanker comment made me chuckle.

Science is a douchebag too.