Big Brother 6 (UK)

Chris2K

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It all kicked off last night between Saskia and Makosi. Makosi knows she's not going to be up this week, so sh's just starting shit. I love th fact Vanessa and Kemal are so up her arse, when all she's been doing to them since the beginning is lie. She knows she's immune for this week (It's obvious she'll keep the people in the garden secret) so she's generally being a bit of a twat, however she's not thinking about the long term. What happened last night (I don't know what but the entire house was divided into three) "The NWA" (Nigga'z With Attitude, minus Derek :shifty:), "The KKK" (White power!!!) and Derek. Science was jumping from Derek and The NWA. He wanted to have a little bitch, but he also wanted everyon to put it behind them.

Another thing, Kemal is so full of hismelf. "Ooooh, they're going to come after me next. I ebt they do. They've had a go at you's. But not at me. They'll either have a go or try and befriend me. I'll be just like. Fuck off!". Still Makosi needs to die. She's so self righteous, and has double standards. Last night she said "I would never attack someone's looks". Thn she went on a rant about how horrible Saskia's dress sense is, how she's got horrible teeth, how she's thick.

It's a good plan I admit it. It has everyone in the NWA united to vote out one person. However if team KKK think about this, it may go their way. Makosi said she's leaving at a random time (BB's discression) so why vote for her if she's already leaving? (I know it's not true but they don't). Instead target Vanessa and Science. You'll probably then have Saskia, Vanessa and Science all up fo the vote. Science and Vanessa all have more of a chance of going than Saskia IMO.

I think Funk Odyssey just make up those group names. I really don't think they are stupid enough to call themselves the KKK. And I'm pretty certain its only people outside the house that say Team Saskia.

Hopefully Makosi goes pretty damn soon. Lying to everyone inside the house might be a good tactic to get people in there on her side, but has she even thought about what she looks like to people on the outside? My hate for her grows every time I see her face.

Edited by Jonny D

I didn't miss your point.  It's just that your point was so obvious with the names you gave them that I didn't feel the need to mention the fact that i got your point.

Edited by Funk Odyssey

It all kicked off last night between Saskia and Makosi. Makosi knows she's not going to be up this week, so sh's just starting shit. I love th fact Vanessa and Kemal are so up her arse, when all she's been doing to them since the beginning is lie. She knows she's immune for this week (It's obvious she'll keep the people in the garden secret) so she's generally being a bit of a twat, however she's not thinking about the long term. What happened last night (I don't know what but the entire house was divided into three) "The NWA" (Nigga'z With Attitude, minus Derek :shifty:), "The KKK" (White power!!!) and Derek. Science was jumping from Derek and The NWA. He wanted to have a little bitch, but he also wanted everyon to put it behind them.

Another thing, Kemal is so full of hismelf. "Ooooh, they're going to come after me next. I ebt they do. They've had a go at you's. But not at me. They'll either have a go or try and befriend me. I'll be just like. Fuck off!". Still Makosi needs to die. She's so self righteous, and has double standards. Last night she said "I would never attack someone's looks". Thn she went on a rant about how horrible Saskia's dress sense is, how she's got horrible teeth, how she's thick.

It's a good plan I admit it. It has everyone in the NWA united to vote out one person. However if team KKK think about this, it may go their way. Makosi said she's leaving at a random time (BB's discression) so why vote for her if she's already leaving? (I know it's not true but they don't). Instead target Vanessa and Science. You'll probably then have Saskia, Vanessa and Science all up fo the vote. Science and Vanessa all have more of a chance of going than Saskia IMO.

Personally I think you are dead wrong with the last statement. While people find Vanessa boring and some may dislike Science, most women probably detest Saskia as do most people in general. All she's doing is playing a sly game. She's making friends with the main people of the house and basically lieing to them. She's playing Maxwell for a huge fool because it's clear she doesn't fancy him, and really wants Anthony. All she ever does is start on other people too and act like she's in the fucking Mafia. Maxwell is just as bad too :)

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Pffft, apparently you're one of those annoying people that'll quickly label anyone who has an opinion as a bully.

Congratulations, you suck.

Edited by muddatrucker