Hell's Kitchen

Jester of Death

Wow, this guy is hilarious

Hell's Kitchen on FOX, this chef is putting together a new resturant and 12 something aspiring chef's are trying to impress him so they can be the new Head Chef.

But this guy wants perfection, and if he doesn't get it, he humiliates the person and everyone around.

I know its a crap description, but it will do until I find a better one.

EDIT: FOX says it best

Edited by Jester of Death

I was on the verge of posting this exact same topic last night, but the power surged on me and I just said "fuck it." the best part of the whole night was when the blonds came up to complain. I love this guy. But I do have a question that I was going to post in the aforementioned topic I was going to post:

Any background on Ramsay?

Ramsay is an absolute LEGEND in the UK, and is regarded as the best chef in the country. He never wanted to be a TV chef but was thrust into the limelight due to his abilities.

He first went after a career in football (soccer) but a leg injury forced him to retire at just 18. He took up cooking, and eventually worked under *** Michelin Chef Michelle Roux before setting up his own resteraunt and becoming a *** Michelin chef himself.

He doesn't do Hell's Kitchen over here any more, instead he has an awesome programme called Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares where he tries to turn around a failing restaurant by changing things, such as re-motivating staff, and sometimes teaching the chefs how to actually cook. All whilst swearing a lot.

I've watched both episodes and enjoyed them thoroughly, enough to miss the first hour of RAW in both instances (no big loss there, but I did hate missing Victoria's heel turn. Heel Victoria > *. :wub: ).

I've given thought to running my comic shops the Gordon Ramsey way, but I don't have enough minions to swear at. Or customers, for that matter. :(

Any UKers see Kitchen Nightmares tonight? See how uncomfortable the black guy was when Ramshank (I said Ramshank!) asked him if he shook hands in a jive type way? Watched it in gym with headphones in and kept giggling on the bike, strange looks abounded.

Michelin also do a good food guide which is the most respected in the world (or Europe at least). Restaurants and chefs are graded and those who hit *, ** or *** get in. Ramsay is a multiple time *** chef.