Man United Thread

Jook

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome win for us today.... I just can't see Chelsea slipping up though.

But yeah, as for Heinze, i've been saying it since we bought him. The guy is one of the (if not the) best signings of the season. Just when we needed to sure up the defence he came in and has been outstanding ever since.

Game was very good yesterday. I thought Baros was brilliant too, but this is a United thread :shifty:

Heinze is just fabulous. This guy has helped United so much, great signing by Alex. He's never scared to make a challenge and he also likes to differ with the referee alot. Such a good player.

• 2 weeks later...

YOU'RE NOT CHELSEA, YOU'RE NOT CHELSEA, YOU'RE NOT CHELSEA ANYMORE!! YOU'RE NOT CHELSEA ANYMORE!!

Best.chant.ever.

But seriously, I really fucking hate "Chelsea". Please score 4 in the 2nd half. Please.

On another note, how in the hell did the referee miss that stone wall in the penalty area?

I hate "Chelsea" :angry:

Edited by Gooner4Life

Well Second half was probably the best half of football this season between two english teams, great stuff. Shame to lose but its only the Carling Cup I would take the FA Cup over it any day and I hope we field the same team again against Middlesbrough.

No they haven't made it interesting at all.

They are going to dominate world football for fucking years.

They are going to own the rights to nearly every brilliant player that is going to be produced. They already have their hands on Javier Mascherano, they are going to have their hands on Carlos Tevez pretty soon and Abramovich will continue to pour millions into the club, with that kind of power in buying players, no-one can touch them.

And no I wouldn't be lapping it up. You can ask anyone, I have always said I never want anyone buying our club and injecting millions into it like Abramovich is with Chelsea. That is why I was so annoyed when I saw him buy Chelsea, I don't like seeing this happen, he is buying everything.

Edited by Gooner4Life

Christ gooners even a sore loser when Manchester United lose.

Chelsea wont dominate world football, Porto and Man City have beaten them. United and Arsenal can still match them. Real Madrid have proved that buying the worlds best players doesnt always work as they have been struggling recently.

Difference between Chelsea and Real Madrid buying the worlds best is Chelsea aren't buying the egotistical bastards that Real are. If they had two of Real's "Galactico's" they wouldn't be top if you ask me. But the point is, despite buying a whole team, they've bought the best.

Although I really hope they lose dammit...

Because the premiership is recognised at the moment as the best league in the world. And it has made the premiership better, next season both Manchester United and Arsenal will further have to step up although Chelsea may win it again with some of the players linked to them like Kaka and Adriano.

Because the premiership is recognised at the moment as the best league in the world. And it has made the premiership better, next season both Manchester United and Arsenal will further have to step up although Chelsea may win it again with some of the players linked to them like Kaka and Adriano.