More GTA:San Andreas Info

Maxx

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 man drive-by on a bicycle. :lol:

they roam your "territory" too, territory could be marked by the property you own in a certain area.

Uh, dunno if you played Vice City, but they pretty much did that. Vercetti gang members would roam on Tommy's properties and around them.

Guest TheTokenWhiteGuy

I haven't been a great fan of the GTA series, I thought the actuall gameplay was a little loose and the full story not fun, the only thing i really liked was going on rampages, this on the other hand seems like a better main story. :D

Guest Angry Baboon

Actually I think the "Get fat" thing will give San Andreas replayability, ya know? Killing people on VC and GTAIII got old after a while, but you'd never get tired of...

Guy: Hey fatty!

Carl: *Shotgun blast to the legs*

--

Woman: Someone's had one too many McDona--

Carl: *Point blank rocket launcher to the face*

This is crazy, there's no way that they could make a game this good.... open-ended games are the basis of my dreams.

My thoughts exactly, if this game does come through with all the trimmings, It'll be game of the decade without a shadow of a doubt.

They seriously are going all out with this one.

My thoughts exactly, if this game does come through with all the trimmings, It'll be game of the decade without a shadow of a doubt.

Oh, my dear Robster, haven't we learned that the only Game Of The Decade has to be a Final Fantasy, as certainly nothing else can compare to its "OMG EYE CAN YOUSE MAGEECK!" and its "JEEEEBUSSS, E GAHT SILVER HAIRS, OMG1@~!@!"

*still bitter from the GameFAQs "Best. Game. Ever." contest*

Guest TheTokenWhiteGuy

Muhahahahaha. I actually wanted Vice City or FF7 to win so I'm happy.

In my braket i Acctually had Vice City winning, just for its popularity.

Dont worry, Midget is probably one of those bitter Starcraft nerds.

NERD!

Actually, I held out hope that more than 13-year old nerds with posters of Sephiroth and Christina Aguilera/Johnny Depp on their walls voted. I kicked it old school, and went with Tetris.

And I STILL stand by that. All those who oppose, be gone.

Edited by The Midget