Unites States GP

Katsuya

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 car actually. The Bridgestone runners. Team Ferrari. Team Jordan and Team Minardi.

Hey if all the Ferraris and Jordans crash and it's a Minardi 1-2. MARK OUT PERSONIFIED!

Edit: Are you sure it's Minardi's best finish, or is it just equalling it. I seem to remember Pier-Luigi Martini finishing on the podium once about......hmmmm......16-17 years ago.

Edited by Troy Maskell

Guest Takayamanofear

nah its more like Brazil, Algeria and South Korea being in the world cup and having a round robin tournament to see the winner.

Michelin tires have just screwed up Formula One in the United States

Ferrari didn't refuse, they just wanted to stay out of it. It was Bernie and his FIA buddies that refused (building a chicane half an hour before the race is due to start? Suuureeee...).

Someone is going to get killed soon though, if the dumbass Yanks don't stop throwing things onto the track. Yes, you're pissed off, so are we, but are we trying to kill the drivers that are trying to salvage something of a race out of this bullshit?

6 car actually. The Bridgestone runners. Team Ferrari. Team Jordan and Team Minardi.

Hey if all the Ferraris and Jordans crash and it's a Minardi 1-2. MARK OUT PERSONIFIED!

Edit: Are you sure it's Minardi's best finish, or is it just equalling it. I seem to remember Pier-Luigi Martini finishing on the podium once about......hmmmm......16-17 years ago.

I say we blame Ferr---

I guessed it was Minardi's best ever result. In the recent future (in 10 years) the best they've done is Mark Webber's 5th (or 6th) in Australia a few years back. They are guaranteed their most points in one race overall most likely should they stay in the same positions (7 points)

The only entity to blame for this Incident is the FIA. Michelin could be blamed for some extent for not sending the appropriate tyresets. But the fact is, when they tried to send the new set, FIA just ignored the fact there was no safety for the drivers without them and didn't allow it. The teams, who have Michelin tyres did the right thing, which was take their drivers of the race for their own good.

FIA enforced the rules. Sure, they should have added in a chicane, but they simply enforced the tyre rules. Michelin are the only ones to blame for the whole problem. The FIA didn't help, at all. But, aside from the chicane debate, they didn't do much wrong.

When changing the rules may help to guarantee the drivers safety i think it is a situation in which you can change them. But i agree that Michelin shouldn't have screwed up like that.

To be fair, the FIA couldn't really help it.

Why break their own rules and allow new tyres just because Michelin fucked up? They're not UEFA...