Unites States GP

Katsuya

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's seen as "so cool" to hate on Schumi, it's fucking annoying. And of course, IAceI, Kimi would have definately won :rolleyes: that's why he's leading the championship chase right now, right? Oh..

And no, I'm not a Schumi fan, really. I'm just fed up of all the hate he gets, for very little reason. I have my favourite racers, and Schumi isn't one of them.

A) sarcasm, sarcasm

and

b) I find it hard to see how anyone can support him considering he did a half decent job of trying to kill Damon Hill back in the day, costing him the championship. One of the worst shows of sportsmanship I've ever seen, and even if he is the best driver going, he lost all respect I ever had for him doing that

I loved the podium.

Tiago all happy and celebrating. Schumi and Ruebens just fuck off.

What an absoulte joke.

On the bright side. Minardis get shiteload of points. VIVA LA MINARDI~!

Saying he tried to kill him is quite the accusation.

I'm overdoing it, I know, but dangerous driving in general when cars are flying around the track at 200mph is asking for trouble. He was going out, and appeared to try and take Hill out with him (I say appeared, as someone will be like "zOMG, it was just an accident"...kinda like Ap Sham with the Bradshaw/Meanie thing). At those speeds, anything could have happened.

You have to say though, it WAS an accident. Schumi wasn't there saying "Right, I'll kill him, yay." He wanted to win, and he did what he could to do that. He is, at times, a reckless driver. But claiming that he attempted to murder someone is stupid.

Saying he tried to kill him is quite the accusation.

I'm overdoing it, I know, but dangerous driving in general when cars are flying around the track at 200mph is asking for trouble. He was going out, and appeared to try and take Hill out with him (I say appeared, as someone will be like "zOMG, it was just an accident"...kinda like Ap Sham with the Bradshaw/Meanie thing). At those speeds, anything could have happened.

Schumi is like Man Utd, and every other succesful entity. When you win stuff lots, people start hating you because it's cool :P

Anyway, this six-team race has hammered home something to me.

Why do Minardi bother?

When there are only four other cars in the race, and they STILL finish two laps ahead of you, why the fuck do you even bother?

Even Arrows got some luck once or twice...

You have to say though, it WAS an accident. Schumi wasn't there saying "Right, I'll kill him, yay." He wanted to win, and he did what he could to do that. He is, at times, a reckless driver. But claiming that he attempted to murder someone is stupid.

As I said, I was overdoing it....it's called hyperbole.

EDIT: And Reily, I hate him because of the Damon Hill thing. I also think that there are probably better drivers out there, but he gets by by having the better team behind him. Thats why F1 is shit, because it became less and less about the drivers, and more about the cars, and Ferrari was, until this season, and regulations put in place to stop thier dominance, the best team in F1 by a mile.

Edited by kevinnashwannabe