WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

If I'm not mistaken , Chris Sabins finisher is not in the closest I've found is the firemans carry.

Corkscrew Body Pi8n is closest to the spiral tap . Springboard ddt can be used for AJ's moonsault ddt type move as well Reverse neckbreaker can be used for his suplex neckbreaker and landing pin as the styles clash . theres one kick I think called back kick 1 which can be used for the pele.

if by shock treatment you meant Abyss's its not in that I've found . closest would be towerhacker pin but they do have something close to the Black Hole Slam(its called Scrapbuster- Not the pinning version) but it can't be used as a special.

For daniels you can either use Facebuster 3 or Edgecution for the angle wings and one of the neckbreakers for the last rights

Guest Anti-Hero

If I'm not mistaken , Chris Sabins finisher is not in the closest I've found is the firemans carry.

Corkscrew Body Pi8n is closest to the spiral tap . Springboard ddt can be used for AJ's moonsault ddt type move as well Reverse neckbreaker can be used for his suplex neckbreaker and landing pin as the styles clash . theres one kick I think called back kick 1 which can be used for the pele.

if by shock treatment you meant Abyss's its not in that I've found . closest would be towerhacker pin but they do have something close to the Black Hole Slam(its called Scrapbuster- Not the pinning version) but it can't be used as a special.

For daniels you can either use Facebuster 3 or Edgecution for the angle wings and one of the neckbreakers for the last rights

thought I'd pos this in here. what finishers does your custom caw have ?

my main caw : Dochappy(face version) Old School (Slingshot Suplex) and Live and loaded(Slingshot Elbow Drop)

My heel version (who teams with matt Hardy as Dudes With Attitude on Smackdown): Feed The Need(Lift and Cutter) and Better Than You (Cobra Clutch 2)

I just recently finished a buried alive match against edge(a best friend) and litas contract was on the line . I buried edge and now Lita is forced to join our group . Now a new diva has shown up saying lita took her spot in the group . So I'll be having a match between "Mistress" Stephanie and Lita soon . if Lita loses she's gone from the group If she wins she stays as the dominate female of the group

Like when I was the last man eliminated in the Royal Rumble, by The Undertaker. Despite having an entire ring out life. He just elbowed me off the apron, cheating bastard.

So I did it again. Whipped Rey into the ropes, while standing right next to them...he bounced off the ropes, so I grabbed him again, he reserves it, eliminates me. Again, I'm the last man eliminated. It's FUCKING. ANNOYING.

I'll try again tonight, the computer seems to cheat whenever it wants though. It's bloody odd.

That'd be because of the weight difference. If you're much larger than your opponent, you don't need to deplete the ring-out bar, you just have to grapple and it's an automatic elimination. It's to make it tough to win if you're a small guy, which I suppose is at least a relatively realistic reason. You can also press slam them straight over the top if you're much larger too. So it's not really cheating as such, it's a proper feature, you can do it to the computer to.

Whoa :blink:

If I may ask, who all do you do this with? Do you manage this whole angles yourself, or do you rely on friends? Do you write this stuff down, or go off the top of your head.

Reason I ask it sounds like something that could keep me into the game, but I'm pretty much the only person I know who plays this type of game, since I live in a house filled with females

Aw well. I've started one with Hassan instead.

I'm not sure how it was in the last SDvsR, but I hate how in this game, winning or losing a match has absolutely no bearing on where the storyline heads. So it makes it seem kinda pointless. As well as the random portrayal of heels/faces in storyline mode.

Of course, if it comes down to you as Rey Mysterio and the CPU as Andre The Giant as the last two in the Rumble, you are screwed, as Rey Rey can't irish whip Mr. Andre.

Only 99% screwed ;) If you can hit him with a high powered strike at the perfect angle, you can get him to fall backward over the top rope and to the ring apron. I did it by accident as the Hurricane - cross body off the top rope into a pack of 3 wrestlers, and Big Show ended up getting knocked to the apron as a result. Admittedly it's a 1 in a million shot, but still a chance! :P

Do any of you very nice people have movesets for Jeff Jarret and Christopher Daniels?

off the top of my head I'd say give him the full nelson facebuster and figure four 2 I'll loomk for a movelist real quick

edit: couldn't find a movelist basically what i did was give him Flairs moveset and change things accordingly. give him some moves that focus on the legs specifically knee breakers and such. give him some dirty moves as well

Edited by {BIG} D

Thanks, Can anyone help with Daniels though as i dont watch alot of TNA so i dont really know what to change.