WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

basically give him one of the neckbreakers(its the last rights) you can give him either Facebuster 3 or edgecution for the angel wings . Also give him the flipping slam from the corner and sto for one of his grapple moves and one of the moonsaults for the BME

I hate Submission matches, as they just seem to last WAYYY too long.

Plus, I hate that the WWE/Yukes don't stick more indy moves in the create-a-move section. I'd rather they cut down on some of the several million variations they have on certain moves, and actually put in some of the bigger/better ones from the indy scene.

So apparently you're able to place the game in your hard drive and put in any music you want. Anyone got an info on this?

Yes. It involves replacing the in-game music files with adjusted files of the music you want, burning the whole game plus music to a new disk, and using it in your modded PS2.

There's a topic about it on GameFAQs, and a few step-by-step FAQs, but bleh. Too much work for something I rarely listen to.

Guest Anti-Hero

JUST GOT IT LAST NIGHT GODDAMN IT'S FREAKIN' SWEET I WAS PLAYING SEASON MODE AND GM MODE FOR A LITTLE WHILE AND SEASON MODE IS NOW TOLERABLE WITH 1000% BETTER VOICE ACTING AND JOHN CENA AND BIG SHOW MADE FUN OF TRIPLE H AND RIC FLAIR "I AM THE GAME-AH" LOL AND I BURIED JOHN CENA ALIVE AND THEN I WON THE IC TITLE AS ROB CONWAY AND THE TAG TITLES WITH HULK HOGAN AND RIC FLAIR AND AND THEN I WENT INTO GM MODE SOME MORE AND HAD A 4 STAR BAR ROOM BRAWL WITH BATISTA AND KURT ANGLE AND AND...

*Ahem* No Mercy has an equal on the scale of awesomeness. That's as close as anyone has gotten to killing it.

Guest clintcasey

So apparently you're able to place the game in your hard drive and put in any music you want. Anyone got an info on this?

Yes. It involves replacing the in-game music files with adjusted files of the music you want, burning the whole game plus music to a new disk, and using it in your modded PS2.

There's a topic about it on GameFAQs, and a few step-by-step FAQs, but bleh. Too much work for something I rarely listen to.

Guest Anti-Hero

Did I mention that I actually don't mind the commentary thus far? JR, King, Michael Cole and Tazz all ripping on each other is pretty funny (JR spouting off all his cliches in one go was awesome, as was the line: "Well King I have a pinfall victory over Triple H, do you?").

I'm going off to find some CAWs.

I'm the opposite. I think the commentary is terrible. That's all they do, is rip on the other show. Sure it fits in right about now with Survivor Series coming up this Sunday but after that it'll get real old real quick.

The only bit of the commentary I like, which I love hearing every time is when King asks J.R. if he has both contacts in the same eye. I don't know why that's so funny, but it is.

HOO-RAH! I took the risk with the triple threat for the Rumble and won! I figured I probably couldn't get 15 falls in the Ironman so I took the risk. I locked Tajiri in the camel clutch while Edge was on the outside. He got back in and kept trying to break up the hold with dropkicks, which were too high. So I won.

Okay, seriously. I can't win the Royal Rumble. Even on Easy Mode. I come in at #30, there's a few guys in there. It gets narrowed down to me and the other guy. I try to wear him down, throw him out. The ring-out bar takes forever to go down. When he throws me out though, it goes down extremely quickly. What am I doing wrong?

This is how I got the ECW Storyline. For those that don't want any storylines spoiled look away now...

Created Character

Babyface

Smackdown!

Accused RVD at first and kept teaming with Cena during initial storyline

Didn't join Eddie in the urn storyline, beat Taker in Buried Alive

Won the Royal Rumble

ECW storyline started

Of course, if it comes down to you as Rey Mysterio and the CPU as Andre The Giant as the last two in the Rumble, you are screwed, as Rey Rey can't irish whip Mr. Andre.

I know you can't do a power-whip against much larger opponents, but you should be able to do a normal Irish whip surely?

How do you get to the ECW Storyline? I've tried several characters but still no luck. I've done about all storylines but that one

I got it using Eddie Guerrero after winning the Royal Rumble.

Okay, seriously. I can't win the Royal Rumble. Even on Easy Mode. I come in at #30, there's a few guys in there. It gets narrowed down to me and the other guy. I try to wear him down, throw him out. The ring-out bar takes forever to go down. When he throws me out though, it goes down extremely quickly. What am I doing wrong?

You are mashing the buttons like there's no tomorrow, right?

I like the commentary. Yeah, some bits get old quite quick but I enjoy most of it so I don't mind. I particularly like when they discuss/argue about certain superstars.

• Admin

Umm...yea, how many buttons are you using? Because it sounds like you're using only one button or something. Because, especially on the easy, I can take a full ring out meter down about 7/8s in one push, and down completely if I punch him a few times before.

Use all four buttons, and R2 & L2 if you aren't. That's the only advice I can really give you...and do it faster.

I find that using the shoulder buttons is actually more of a hinderance. I use the directionals and the action buttons mainly and I've never had any problems, usually can eliminate someone in two tries.

Guest Anti-Hero

Bwahaha, inside jokes in a WWE video game, I love it:

Here's the story: playing in season mode as Christian, Eric Bischoff came out after I beat Triple H for the title in a cage match at Unforgiven. Bischoff said that he checked the WWE rule book, and titles cannot change hands in a steel cage match during the month of September. Therefore, the title is vacant.

JR cries foul, to which King responds with something like: "Don't you know JR? That's the Virgil Runnels amendment!"