WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

Just finished an NWA World Titles defense using AJ Styles against Abyss in a Last Man Standing Match. Styles Clash nor Spiral Tap could keep "The Monster" down. I did get him down with a chair, but I decided to make a huge move, so I hit the Shooting Styles Press off the turnbuckle (Abyss was on the outside). Both of us were in red, but I finally nailed him with a DDT on a chair to keep him down while I kept collapsing trying to get in the ring. It lasted about 16 minutes, probably one of my best so far. I should have recorded it.

Brought the title prestige up by 941. I'll try my next title defense in a ladder match against Petey Williams next.

Who should I fight after that? Right now the only guys from TNA I have are: Christian (Cage), AJ Styles, Jeff Jarrett, Abyss, and Petey Williams. Only guy I haven't faced besides Williams yet is Christian.

yeah they stick with the profile only.

I've got to learn how to convert max drive saves into xport saves cause Bman and others have released some good caws but only in a save

yeah they stick with the profile only.

I've got to learn how to convert max drive saves into xport saves cause Bman and others have released some good caws but only in a save

Edited by The Frying Assassin

The should give you the option on which type of rumble you want.

Little survey: what CAWs do you have? I have:

AJ Styles (My NWA World Champ)

Jeff Jarrett

Joey Mercury

Johnny Nitro

Abyss

Lashley

Taz (ECW Strle)

Samoa Joe

Sting

Petey Williams (No. 1 Contender to Styles)

F-Punk (Been making him since HCTP)

AJ Styles

Chris Daniels

Jeff Jarrett

Joey Mercury

Johnny Nitro

Hawk

Animal

Abyss

Lashley

Goldberg

Jeff Hardy

Psicosis

Juvi

Kennedy

Ken Shamrock

Matt Hardy

Nunzio

Raven

Rhyno

Simon Dean

My brother made a lot of them though, they only bare a vague resemblance to the real counterparts :P I'm still looking for a good Super Crazy though to complete the Mexicools, the Psicosis I found is awesome.

I have...

Goldberg (WWE)

Jeff Jarrett (TNA)

Jeff Hardy (TNA)

Raven (TNA)

Lance Storm (WCW)

Scott Steiner (WCW)

AJ Styles (TNA)

Vampiro (WCW)

Ken Shamrock (WWF)

Dean Malenko (WWE) (Needs Moveset)

Rhino (TNA)

Blue Meanie (ECW)

D-Von Dudley (WWE)

I'm having so much fun with my little TNA group. Just had a 6 man elimination match: AJ Styles, Sting, and Christian vs. Jeff Jarrett, Abyss, and Petey Williams. Lasted almost 25 minutes. Petey got eliminated by countout, as did Styles and Christian somehow. It was down to Sting against Jarrett and Abyss. I hit the Scorpion Death Drop on Abyss, but was taken down by Jarrett (the legal man). I had Jarrett down, but was out of stamina, so I went out of the ring to regain it. Abyss picked up a steel chair which I used earlier as Christian to take down Abyss. I said what the hell and let Abyss hit me, so Jarrett got DQed. Then I went back in the ring and rolled Abyss up for the win. So I guess Sting is the new contender to Styles' title.

A few days ago my friend was playing as RVD and he was fighting Hogan in a singles match (I was just watching). RVD started out by basically depleting Hogan's stamina FAST, by simply whipping him all over the place, until he couldn't run anymore (cruel <_<). You know those 'Ooh' sounds they makes when they have no more stamina? Yeah, Hogan was doing that the whole time. This went on for another 20 minutes until RVD was about to pin Hogan...and POSSUM PIN~! HOGAN GOT THE THREE! I marked out like a bitch when that happened, it was pretty cool.

My CAWs right now are two characters from my old diary, Psycho and Overdose, have been making them since WCW Revenge when you could change the look and name of the pre-set wrestlers. I rarely make real people, but I have been thinking of making a few people just to spice up GM mode.

I had Jarrett down, but was out of stamina, so I went out of the ring to regain it.

how the hell did you go out of the ring in a 6 man elimination match?

Edited by Zero27

I meant to say it was a tag match, but I thought I still stated it when I showed who was in the match.

Anyways, just played the Rey/Batista vs. Kane/Big Show match from Armageddon, but I had the World tag Titles on the line. I was having a lot of fun with it, since it was pretty hard to win using Rey most of the time until I tagged in Batista, but had no luck. About 25 minutes into the match I was in the ring as Rey and Batista was outside with Kane with a chair and Big Show with a sledgehammer. I saw the ref starting to get up, so I decided I needed to stop the match from ending in DQ. So I hit the Asai Moonsault to the outside as a desperation move. Big Show and Batista fell down, but Kane only staggered. So I went to punch Kane, but got hit with the chair. The match ended in DQ. Damn.

I'm playing as Orton against Taker in the HIAC match now.

I have a load of CAWs because I like messing about with it. Among the good ones are AJ Styles, Lance Hoyt (HOYT~!), Ken Kennedy, Paul Birchall and Samoa Joe. I've also made a Roderick Strong one (where near every move is a Backbreaker), Kaney (based off the EWB scenario, with a ginger afro), me (who rocks. Obviously. :shifty:) and Zan