WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

Aw man,I just had a great match between Edge and Kane in a cage. I was Edge and getting my ass handed to me even though Kane had orange limb damage in the head and body. But I finally beat him with Edge's reverse head slam pin. I had red damage in the body and orange in the head. But the thing that made me mad is that I couldn't reverse Kane's moves from behind.

Just played as Shawn Michaels against John Cena for the WWE Title. Took 19:13, but I finally hit the SCM and elbow drop to win the title.

Now I'm having some fun with my X-Division of AJ Styles, Petey Williams, Austin Aries, Samoa Joe, Paul London, and Tajiri.

Some of you may have noticed that Snitsky and Spike Dudley are next to each other on the roster and they both have strikingly evil looking beards. So with this in mind I slapped them together to form the worlds most deadly tag team.

Pogonophobia.

C'mon, it'd draw.

Some of you may have noticed that Snitsky and Spike Dudley are next to each other on the roster and they both have strikingly evil looking beards. So with this in mind I slapped them together to form the worlds most deadly tag team.

Pogonophobia.

C'mon, it'd draw.

That is an awesome idea. Give them the same Crash Holly taunt and have them do at the same time.

Me and Dragsy were having fun in the Royal Rumble last night. He being Danny Basham, me being Orlando Jordan. We'd double-up and eliminate someone and then both do the Cabinet taunt simultaneously. Plus, we got a laugh out of Orlando's 'OJ' taunt. Well, it was funny to us, maybe because it was 4am <_<

Another hilarious moment we had in a fatal 4 way ladder match between Undertaker, Cena, Orton(Drags) and Jericho (me). Cena throws Orton off the ladder to the outside, right by the steps at the top of the screen, so we can't see him. Then Undertaker targets Orton and walks to the ropes (in-ring) and does his kneely-down urn respect thing, and Orton all of a sudden stands up, making it look as if Undertaker had healed/risen him :w00t:

Just had a sweet Last Man Standing Match.

Rhino (Me) Vs Batista for the belt.

So we're fighting for like a half hour, I get a special, and store it.

I whip Batista to the outside and hit a Piledriver on the announce table. Referee starts to count, and I taunt Batista with Rhinos GET UP taunt, getting me another special, which I store.

7.... 8.... 9.... Batista gets up, I hit a hard irish whip into the security barrier, and batista stays put, run at him... GORE.... GORE.... GORE INTO THE BARRIER.

10 count.

Confetti falls from the sky, I am the greatest champion of all time.

Anyone got a moveset and entrance for Amazing Red?

I just found a sweet Jushin Liger CAW, just beat Mysterio and London in a triple threat for the cruiserweight title.

I need a good Lashley CAW, most I have seen aren't that great.

Edited by Dirty Johnny 27

Any one else suffering from some really cheap finishes during the Legend challenges? I've had a couple, most notable in the Bret Hart/Austin submission match from WM13. Basically it's a good, fun back-and-forth match (slightly too many counters on Austin's part, but whatever, I can cope). I get to working the legs in order to finish with the Sharpshooter, and after about 15 minutes I have yellow head damage, whilst Austin's orange all over, with red head. I hit the Sharpshooter (proper, not stored)...nothing. Two or three more times and still, nothing. Then from out of nowhere he catches me from behind with a sleeper (after hitting me with a punch at a really odd angle, causing me to spin round), and despite stopping the gauge in the escape bit (it was on the edge admittedly, but still), I give up. Don't even get the usual three or four opportunities to escape. Now that's fine if I'd been remotely injured, but yellow head damage? That's just lame. Spoiled an otherwise top-notch match.

I've had that happen to me several times, like you said it's a real bitch that something as crappy as that could spoil an otherwise fun match.

The only thing left I've got to get is the GM trophy, but for the life of me I just can't get into it in the slightest. Off hand I don't know what the hell it unlocks, but if it's just a few pieces of furniture I don't think I'll bother.