WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

Yea I just assaulted one of them, part of a backstage brawl between Jindrak (me) and Benjamin. I went to do a move near the food table and it made me chop the guy and he spit food in Benjamins face, then I suplexed him through the table. That looked damn cool.

Also i'm guessing i'm the only person who uses Jindrak :P Randy Orton is fueding with Charlie Haas, Haas has Benjamin in his corner so Randy got Jindrak to take him out.

The screen name was OllieTheBum or something. I don't know, if it wasn't, then what a fucking coincidence, eh?

And the lag is horrible.

Why is that coincidental? Surely if it was Ollie Beak or something it'd be more coincidental. Anyway, I'm not online with SmackDown, yet. Although I hope to get going in the new year.

Right, I'm doing the challenges. Finished amateur, onto Rising Star. 14/15, am very much stuck on one of them.

It's something to do with winning a Buried Alive match with a 'Casket Finisher'. What be this?

Ah, cheers.

I hate the Buried Alive match so much, one of the challenges was to reverse the door closing, so naturally I choose an easy opponent because there's a chance I'll lose.

Due to my ignorance of how to reverse the casket door thing (forgice me, there are a lot of flashing things on screen), I know have 5 recorded loses against Spike Dudley. Ugh.

Yes Yes...there was I remember the name.

That was unique...Me and my mates were playing with the Multi-Tap so a triple threat match with all our CAWS and since they both suck they put their finishers as the RKO like I did.

So the first one goes to RKO me I reverse the other one tries to RKO him but gets reversed then I try to RKO him but get reversed so I just fuck it and Power Whip them both out of the ring.

Challenge's should count if you complete them in exhibition matches, provided you are playing on the required difficulty level.

Alternativley, you can go to the challenge screen, scroll to the challenge you want to complete, and press start.

Edited by timmayy mars

I can do all the things where you whip someone into an obstacle, and then grab them again, as they're pretty easy.

However, anyone name some of the cooler moves that results from grappling someone backstage and dragging them into a specific position?

I've heard of a limo finisher, whats that?

Tonight was the night that the stable of King Ellis collided with the posse of the Dawson family. My first representative Scott Masters was defeated by Dragsy's Ryan Steel. Then Ad's Adam Something or other (I forget the name) defeated Dread X in a hardcore match.

Enough was enough, and it was time for a change. So Dread X faced off against Ryan Steel with more than honour on the line, I offered up the coveted King of EWB title whilst Dragsy put his Mercury title up for grabs.

In an epic back and forth Buried Alive matchup Ryan Steel finally managed to pick up the victory to take home the EWB championship.

Cool Jay stepped upped from my side and vowed to take back the title, since Dragsy didn't have any non heavyweight CAW's he picked Paul London to defend the EWB gold in a TLC match. He was no match for Cool Jay though and following a JKO the EWB title was heading home.

So, i'm 1-3 but I still have the title. I love it.

Edited by King Ellis