WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

http://dvd.co.uk/product.asp?id=NETPS2

£18, might get one cheaper if you really look around.

After that it's a case of fitting it to your PS2 then hooking up the ethernet cable. How to do it depends on the kind of network setup you have.

Oh yeah:

post-6-1135973218_thumb.jpg

King of EWB title :) Well the UK/EU version anyway. From what I hear there's only about 3 or 4 of us who can contest it at the moment.

No, playing online is free, aside from your usual internet fees of course.

post-6-1135973218_thumb.jpg

Edited by King Ellis

Yeah, I'm 1-0 against Ellis. That name you were looking for was 'Adam Striker'. I'll have the King of EWB title soon enough >_>

I also came across Aries online earlier. Tornado tag team cage match Kurt Angle (Aries, I think) and Triple H against Masked Kane (Me) & The Big Show. They pretty much kick our ass for the whole match, knock us both down and start to climb. Trips makes it out but Angle doesn't, gets pulled back in and double teamed. Big Show Chokeslams him, Kane & Show both escape, winning the match. :)

Right, OK. Online play.

My PS2 is in my room, my PC is in my study. Running a cable from PC to PS2 would not be possible because of the different roomness.

Is there anyway I could play PS2 on my PC Monitor? As that's the only way I'd really be able to do it...

Store a special.

Get your momentum flashing again.

Grapple + punch = Hairpull

Drag them over to the REAR door of the limo

Press grapple.

Hilarity ensues.

I think I just killed Jimmy Hart :w00t:

Are there any other finishers that you can do specific to the backroom brawls?