WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

Dont know if this has already been posted, but i cant be bothered to look through the topic for it.

If you want to unlock Jake Roberts and dont want to buy the PSP version of the game (and a PSP if you dont have one!), there is a cheaper option. This month's issue of PLAY magazine has a special SD vs Raw Cheat Disc. One of the cheats available is to unlock everything. And yes, this includes Jake, and yes, it is saveable!!!

You'll have to find a copy quick though. The next issue of the mag is out in about 4 days!

EDIT: OK, I cant work out how to save the data, every time i start the game up, Jake is locked again! If i work it out, i'll post it in here.

Edited by SilentBob2004

That's what happen when I joined ECW, though. I joined, beat Big Show in the bar, and then RVD turned on me and joined Vince. The title was back to the WWE Title too.

Weird.

Anyways, I had a 25 minute Lashley/Hurricane match last night. My Lashley is now maxed out, and the match was still fucking intense. 3 near Double KOs, and that's it. The only pin was to end the match. There were a shitload of submissions though. I had Hurricane in the red, and he was still reversing mostly everything I did.

You unlock ONS arena by completing the set of superstar challenges.

That's what happen when I joined ECW, though. I joined, beat Big Show in the bar, and then RVD turned on me and joined Vince. The title was back to the WWE Title too.

Weird.

It's possible I got mixed up, I haven't done the storyline in ages. I think both outcomes are similar though.

So I got the ECW Storyline last night. What happens if you choose to not join ECW?

IIRC RVD attacks you and joins Vince, basically does a double turn. Title is back to WWE title and you face off at WM.

Edited by GhostMachine

I just completed the Smackdown season. I was a created superstar, and I didnt get the ECW storyline. I got a cross- brand storyline. But after unlocking the wwe title in exibition, the holder reset to John Cena, because it couldnt recognise my created superstar apparently which is weired but hey i aint too bothered as i'm putting it straight on Edge anywayz.

Found these slider settings, haven't tried em out to see how they are yet though

Frequency Of COM's usage

- SSRR: 8 - SGRR: 0 - GSRR: 8 - GGRR: 0 - FRR: 20 - WARR: 20 - SFMR: 5 - SARR: 10 - SBRR: 10

Damage Balance

- FAP: 20 - WAP: 20 - BBD: 15

Game Balance

- SSR: 20 - SGR: 20 - GSR: 20 - GGR: 20 - FR: 20 - WAR: 20 - MRCDA: 0 - MRA: 10 - MRT: 20 - SR: 13

On my 950 millionth try I finally won the Royal Rumble. My interest has been renewed in this game. Also, Muhammed Hassan is the awesome.

I did it the first time around with Chris Masters. It wasn't hard until I was standing in the ring with Rene Dupree. Two left to come down, first comes Big Show... and then Undertaker. I was lucky as hell.

Guest Anti-Hero

When I played my first season as Christian, I lost the Rumble. It came down to me and Big Show, but I forgot Christian was light heavyweight and was easily press slammed out by Show :(

Oh well, every Rumble since I've PWN'D everyone.