WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

It's hardly an EWB title when only 4 of you know about it but if you want we can use that title, whatever.

I'll make a new thread, and you guys can post your contact/online user details, and we'll get a tourney going, yes?

It's hardly an EWB title when only 4 of you know about it but if you want we can use that title, whatever.

I'll make a new thread, and you guys can post your contact/online user details, and we'll get a tourney going, yes?

:huh:

We told everyone about it though so it's not like we kept it too ourselves. We posted in this thread about it numerous times telling people it existed and that they could challenge for it. Looking at the sign ups so far there's only you, Katusya (who I didn't even know had online) and Tom (who's only just got online) who aren't involved so you can't really blame us.

I had a good match today. It was Edge (me) vs Shelton Benjamin in a cage match (the one in season, in the first storyline), and after a back and forth match, I finally knocked him spread eagle after an Edgeicution which busted him open. I scaled the cage and, after making it to the top, nailed a nice legdrop (ala Matt Hardy) before covering him and getting the win. It looked picture perfect.

AJ, we told everyone in this thread about the title and offered it up for grabs :/

In other news, AllDawson' claim to being the best Dawson when it comes to Smackdown just got it's ass kicked the door. I beat him three times consecutively, the third time for the Dawson World Title/Mercury Title.

Am I missing it or is there no black and white referee shirt in the CAW builder? If not I'm appalled.

It also sucks that I put EWB on my referee's breast pocket, and while it's clear as day in Create mode, during a match it looks like bWH... wank.

Am I missing it or is there no black and white referee shirt in the CAW builder? If not I'm appalled.

It also sucks that I put EWB on my referee's breast pocket, and while it's clear as day in Create mode, during a match it looks like bWH... wank.

Edited by GhostMachine

I had a good match today. It was Edge (me) vs Shelton Benjamin in a cage match (the one in season, in the first storyline), and after a back and forth match, I finally knocked him spread eagle after an Edgeicution which busted him open. I scaled the cage and, after making it to the top, nailed a nice legdrop (ala Matt Hardy) before covering him and getting the win. It looked picture perfect.

Edited by A-Dub

Guest TheLiLBean

I can't clear the Royal Rumble "Throw ten opponents" challenge. I've tried it twice as Andre the Giant (I think I threw out about 25 opponents each time) and Kane (I think I got about 15 or 20). Do you have to throw exactly 10 opponents or am I missing something?

I did it with Undertaker earlier. I seemed to have thrown out a lot more than 10 before I got it. I think maybe it has to be solo and the ones where you get help don't count? So if you use a big guy and just throw out cruisers you should be able to get the 10.

Guest TheLiLBean

I did it with Undertaker earlier. I seemed to have thrown out a lot more than 10 before I got it. I think maybe it has to be solo and the ones where you get help don't count? So if you use a big guy and just throw out cruisers you should be able to get the 10.

Edited by TheLiLBean

Oddly enough, I had some trouble with that challenge today too. I cleared it three times, it said I cleared it mid-match. The first time, the game locked up on me, the second two times, it just didn't register for whatever reason. But then, when I finally threw out ten guys, was the number one entry and won the Rumble, it gave it to me.