FIFA LA RAZA!

Do they factor in the ranking of those teams beaten? I don't think they do as there is no way Mexico and USA could be that high if they did that. I mean, both I think are worthy of the top 25, but top 10 is rather ludicrous. And how the hell is Germany so low anyway?

And I think down the line USA will win a World Cup. Not many people here will care, but we'll do it for the sole reason that alot of people still immigrate here (And we also can do what our baseball teams do and find poor kids with talent in poor countries). Some of which have very strong backgrounds in the sport. It might not be in my lifetime, but someday we will win based on the fact alone that we will be able to have a generation of 15 or 16 amazing native players.

Edited by damshow

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mexico beat Brazil a few weeks back yet Brazil won the Confederatrions cup :rolleyes:

After the World Cup Mexico and USa will slip down i think or at least lose out points to England. We're definately on the move soon

Mexico beat Brazil a few weeks back yet Brazil won the Confederatrions cup :rolleyes:

After the World Cup Mexico and USa will slip down i think or at least lose out points to England. We're definately on the move soon

The move down.

Do they factor in the ranking of those teams beaten?  I don't think they do as there is no way Mexico and USA could be that high if they did that.  I mean, both I think are worthy of the top 25, but top 10 is rather ludicrous.  And how the hell is Germany so low anyway?

And I think down the line USA will win a World Cup.  Not many people here will care, but we'll do it for the sole reason that alot of people still immigrate here (And we also can do what our baseball teams do and find poor kids with talent in poor countries).  Some of which have very strong backgrounds in the sport.  It might not be in my lifetime, but someday we will win based on the fact alone that we will be able to have a generation of 15 or 16 amazing native players.

The US will never win the footy world cup OR the rugby world cup. Never gonna happen. Sorry.

Balancing every team up against eachother and forming a top ten you'd be looking at at least 6 European teams.

Purely for the reason that (apart from Argentina and Brazil), European teams continue to have a stranglehold on world football. Sure you get teams like South Korea, Senegal, Turkey and even the US have the odd decent tournament but Europe's where it's at.

Do they factor in the ranking of those teams beaten?  I don't think they do as there is no way Mexico and USA could be that high if they did that.  I mean, both I think are worthy of the top 25, but top 10 is rather ludicrous.  And how the hell is Germany so low anyway?

And I think down the line USA will win a World Cup.  Not many people here will care, but we'll do it for the sole reason that alot of people still immigrate here (And we also can do what our baseball teams do and find poor kids with talent in poor countries).  Some of which have very strong backgrounds in the sport.  It might not be in my lifetime, but someday we will win based on the fact alone that we will be able to have a generation of 15 or 16 amazing native players.

The US will never win the footy world cup OR the rugby world cup. Never gonna happen. Sorry.

Balancing every team up against eachother and forming a top ten you'd be looking at at least 6 European teams.

Purely for the reason that (apart from Argentina and Brazil), European teams continue to have a stranglehold on world football. Sure you get teams like South Korea, Senegal, Turkey and even the US have the odd decent tournament but Europe's where it's at.

In years upon years it could be possible for the US, cant see it happening anytime soon what so ever. Plus, South Korea are little fuckers. They're just another one of the teams who have hosted the World Cup and completely skaned other teams out due to fucking shitty refereeing and favourtism. While they may be quite a decent team, they never deserved to be making it that far in the World Cup in 2002. Cant really complain about the others. The list isn't anything terrible because I don't take much notice in all honesty. I'd personally rate England, Italy and Germany much higher than they're placed here. Obviously it's based on points like said, which is why the list is quite shitty.

Bitter Italian fan much?

I think Korea did deserve to get as far as they did, and they did get the rub of the green, but considering the referees are neutral, its not as if you can say they favoured Korea.

In years upon years it could be possible for the US, cant see it happening anytime soon what so ever. Plus, South Korea are little fuckers. They're just another one of the teams who have hosted the World Cup and completely skaned other teams out due to fucking shitty refereeing and favourtism. While they may be quite a decent team, they never deserved to be making it that far in the World Cup in 2002. Cant really complain about the others. The list isn't anything terrible because I don't take much notice in all honesty. I'd personally rate England, Italy and Germany much higher than they're placed here. Obviously it's based on points like said, which is why the list is quite shitty.