SPL Thread

I must say that I find the Hibs 3-0 win funny, especially after the amount of people who had already written off Celtic after 2-3 games of the season. Rangers aren't eactly playing mind-blowing football, and I think that over the season, Celtic might just be good enough to pip them to the post.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again McLeish shows that he can at times be tactically inept:

-He brought in Steven Thompson for no reason and he was shite.

-He moved easilly our best player (Dado Prso) out of position to wide left for no reason at all and it back fired.

-He refuses to drop Nacho Novo or atleast play him in his correct position.

-That's just to mention a few things.

I also think it's time to drop Watterus. He's been good and the goals in previous games haven't been his fault, BUT he could've done better with a lot of them. He's no Stefan Klos.

We are meant to be trying to bring in another few players now before Wednesday, Kris Boyd being mentioned and apparently a shock move for Kygiriakos again.

Losing 3-0 at home to anybody is unacceptable.

Edited by Viper

Guest Booker T & The MG's

George Burley > The Old Firm.

He is a far superior manager to McLeish or Strachan. Rangers were shit on Sat Steven Thompson should be cut some slack, he can't play on his own up front with 2 wingers especially with 1 of them being Dado Prso.

The best thing about Hearts aside from being 1st is they have a Scottish backbone to the team & the best midfielder in the country right now in Paul Hartley.

I'm glad Hearts are doing well too. It just pisses me off when I see Hearts fans proclaiming themselves champions after a few games, without even facing the two best teams in the league. Hibs are coming up too, and that was before they beat Rangers (I still can't believe that).

You were falling into that category of annoying Hearts fan.

Let's save this for the SPL Thread though. Lots of good discussion.

Hearts beat Hibs 4-0 :P

Guest Booker T & The MG's

Stop Scotsport SPL Petition

Petitions are usually balls but the comments are funny enough just to read it, and this show needs to be kicked off the air.

For anyone who does'nt live in Scotland you are lucky that you don't have to watch Scotsport SPL, the single worst football related show in history.

With on average about 10 mins of highlights in an hour show, more than half of that being about The Old Firm, hosted by a braindead blond bimbo and a guy who could be trying to speak English but sounds like some weird cross between Gaelic, English and Icelandic both of whom clearly have no knowledge of football, a weekly competition to win a goodie bag consisting of fucking golf balls and a pen which costs £1 to enter, and the lead commentator Archie McPhearson who is about 50 years past his best.

MOTD works, we should just have a knock off of that and I'd get to watch Scottish football on a weekly basis.

• 3 weeks later...

My god. *depression*

Hearts 1-0 Rangers. I haven't seen it because Setanta are PPV bastards, but there better be a real good explanation as to how we fucking lost.

Because Rangers just aren't that good anymore, and shouldn't expect to walk over teams such as Hearts?

Didn't see the match, but I could see the result coming a mile off, Rangers just aren't that special anymore (nor are Celtic for that matter) and Hearts have been playing good football.

There is a good explanation: Shit Manager.

McLeish's time must be running out.

I know you'll say "oh, it's because of the manager", but your team just hasn't been performing. Blaming your poor start on a manager who won you the SPL last season seems a bit....stupid, to be honest.