WWE - November 2003

Essa

Velocity - Nov. 8, 2003

- Orlando the generic face, I remember watching him back then with his bald head. Orlando using the Lion Tamer? Beats his umm... does he even have a finisher in real life?

- Hey! It's Kanyon!

- Ha, ha - Michael Cole.

- Umm.. I don't even wanna know why Spanky calls him the Rubber Man :o

- Yeah, I knew it was going to be the WGTT going over there, but you didn't totally bury Spanky and London in the process so thats a good thing.

Sunday Night Heat - November 9, 2003

- I don't get why the Crowd booed Austin when he was mentioned, as Austin is a face and Long's group are heels.

- I forgot about that five minute challenge he used to do, Mack could've been something bigger than he was in the WWE but after Goldberg squashed him he never really recovered.

- That huge font is hideous, but I know you didn't reformat everything when you posted it back over.

- I cracked up at Victoria laughing at the "tv show"

- Tss.. stupid kid, they're not dolls they're ACTION FIGURES!

- OOh an evil clown on the way, that has me excited.

- That impromptu Hardcore Invitational was pretty fun to read, poor RVD got pinned by Terri ha, ha! Ending it with Stevie screwing Dreamer over was classic.

RAW - November 10, 2003

- Evolution are cruel bastards, poor Nowinski.

-That Evolution/Nowinski/Cade, Jindrak and Maven segment was briliance, written perfectly. Naked Mideon lmao.

- A JR's BBQ Sauce Match, thats being original! I really like this storyline you have going on with no more traditional women's matches.

- You have Eric Bischoff's character conveyed so credibley its not funny. I enjoyed that segment very much.

- Heidi is evil

- I liked that ending with the brutal big boot to the chair and then to RVD's face

- This is how Jindrak, Cade and Maven should have been used as a group, instead it was only teased and we all know where they all went from there.

- I think that segment with Animal and Vitamin C was actually done VERY tastefully unlike what is currently going on with Eddie's passing.

- War Games looks like it could be interesting, I was wondering why the cage had been coming into play all this time.

- Nice Main Event, and I really have no clue as to who will be the winning team at the Survivor Series.

OVERALL THOUGHTS: Once again finishing up that RAW has left me wanting more. The hottest things right now that keep me interested are the Nowinski/Evolution, Cade/Maven/Jindrak, and Vitamin C. Lita and Trish storylines. I will be back with more thoughts now that the first page of the monstrous 20 are out of the way.

****EDIT****

Smackdown! - November 13, 2003

- At first I couldn't really see the Cat as a regular on Smackdown, but after that segment you're making me a believer

- Didn't like Tazz callin' Cole a moron.

- Both men look angry/constipated lmao

- With Cat getting the victory there I can see you're really wanting to push him, the beat down afterwards was coming.

- All of this dominance against Jones and Morgan who Heyman had deemed indestuctable on their debut really takes alot of steam out of their sails.

- Lesnar picking on Benoit for being a mat wrestler is knda funny considering he's an NCAA champion in MAT wrestling.

- Henry is a waste of space, squashing London only hurt London and didn't help Henry. Fat Fucker.

- The Bashams are so evil

- Morgan and Jones nursing their wounds got a laugh out of me.

- Henry is a moron, still callin the WWE Title the Undisputed Title.. sheesh

- The Main Event was pretty good, typical WWE build before a big PPV.

NEWS

- Bah! No more Spanky and London goodness? Damn.

- The NWACWF deal does a good job of explaining where the jobbers will be coming from

Velocity - Sat. Nov. 15, 2003

- We can rape mannequins, but there is no way we could say fuck. I'm liking these little one liners that pop up every now and then.

- Henry has replaced Albert's old role as Velocity jobber squasher.

- London's character is very weird, nice way to write off Spanky and him thinking Moore was a girl, just priceless.

- And the jobbers begin to show up on Velocity

- Gunn was on uh fire

- lmao, what's the heat on Bradshaw?

- Ha ha pretty comedic segment with Moore and Hardy

Survivor Series Predictions

*Triple H vs Goldberg ©

*Team Austin - Rob Van Dam, Booker T, Road Warrior Animal, Bubba Ray Dudley & Trish Stratus vs Chris Jericho, Christian, Test, Scott Steiner & Victoria

*Kane vs Shane - AMBULANCE MATCH

*Lita vs Molly © - No Disqualification Match

*Shawn Michaels, Maven, Garrison Cade & Mark Jindrak vs Ric Flair, Batista, Randy Orton and Christopher Nowinski

*Brock, Big Show, Cena, Morgan, and Jones vs Angle, Benoit, APA, Miller

*Vince vs Undertaker BURIED ALIVE

*Tajiri © vs Ultimo Dragon vs Jamie Noble vs Rey Mysterio - Ultimate Survivors Match

*Bashams © vs Guerreros vs TWGTTP

Can't wait to read Survivor Series

Edited by Idolized

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TOUGH ENOUGH

We see the standard Tough Enough video package, played to Papa Roach's Dead Cell, before we go inside the house.

Right away we are in the Diva Room. We see Jenna and Rachel obviously in the middle of a deep sleep. Jenna has one of them overnight mud masks on. Good for the complexion, ya know?

Then we head in to the large Raw based room. Much like Rachel and Jenna, Enrique, Letitia and Kim are all sleeping. Enrique's blanket is halfway off of him, exposing a silky pair of leopard print boxer shorts. A little something is peaking through the hole on his boxers, but don't worry homophobes, MTV had the sense to cover it up with a black bar.

We head to the third room, the large Smackdown room. We see Gary and Jeffrey both asleep. We see the alarm clock near Nigel's bed (which he isn't in), and it reads 5:47. We hear a muffled snoring sound, as the camera focuses in on Gary. So that's what people with one nostril sound like when they're snoring.

The camera quickly goes over the sleeping Brian, Rodney, Bob, and Hector in the stuffy room the size of a walk-in closet. Then it quickly scans over Lawrence, Mack and Kristin who just like everyone else with the exception of Nigel, are sound asleep in their bed.

So where is Nigel, you ask? The camera shows him downstairs sipping a steaming hot cup of tea. He is skimming over a newspaper while shaking his head.

Nigel: Damn bloody yanks...

He throws down the paper onto the table, as the camera catches a glimpse of the headline. He apparently has just read an article about a man in Vermont that fell out of a tree and broke his neck while trying to get a neighbor's cat down. Serves him right... But suddenly there is a loud banging on the door. It startles Nigel who spills a little tea on his shirt.

Nigel: Oh bloody hell. Who is it?

We hear more pounding on the door. Then a voice...

Man: I-N-S, open the door.

Nigel: Bugger off.

Nigel goes to open up the door, but the door bursts open as we see a bunch of men wearing jackets with the INS letters on the back storming the house. The camera fades to black, but then we see "Later That Morning". All of the remaining contestants are there, with one notable exception. Hector Trazpeno is nowhere to be found.

Al Snow: Good morning everyone. You know what today is, it's cut day. So let's get this over with. Stand up everybody.

Brian: Uh, Mr. Snow, what's up with Hect...

Al Snow: Today is NOT the day to interrupt me. Today is NOT the day to disobey me. I told you to stand up, so every one of you needs to stand up right now.

Al quickly starts pacing back and forth very angrily. He first comes up to Bob.

Al Snow: Bob, sit down. You too Nigel.

Al starts pacing again, but then he comes up to the empty seat of Hector. Al picks up the chair and hurls it at the wall. Kidman grabs Al...

Kidman: Come on Al, calm down.

Kidman grabs Al and the two step outside. We then cut to testimonials.

Brian: I don't know what was goin' down. Looked like Al was gonna be training us to take chair shots. I don't think I'm quite ready for that.

Rodney: I'm not sure what was bothering Al. But I'm sure everything will turn out alright for him. After all, every cloud has it's silver lining.

Lawrence: Yo it was crazy. Al was throwin chairs and [bleep] and I was like duckin' and yo I didn't know what was 'bout to go down. I'm just glad he wasn't packin' no heat.

Nigel: When I first saw the I-N-S jackets, I thought they were here for me. If they wanted to take me, they wouldn't have to knock the door down. All they'd need to do is knock on the bloody door. If they wanted to give me a free ticket back to England, I'll take it!

Gail Kim: I'm not sure what happened to Al. We talked about everything beforehand, with immigration taking custody of Hector. I guess we need a tighter screening process next time.

Billy Kidman: That definitely didn't go according to plan. Al was going to go through them all and sit everyone down but Letitia, Mack and Bob. Then he was going to take all three of them off to the side and tell them that they're safe and how they'd need to bring their A-Game this week. Ya know, shock them all when all three of them come back and see that they're all there. But I guess he took the whole thing with Hector pretty hard.

ELIMINATED: Hector Trazpeno

OR: 56

Nigel Fairweather Marshall Gained Overness

After we see a short clip of Al Snow getting into an SUV and driving away, we see a very short montage of the rest of the trainers going over the bumps they've been learning from earlier in the competition. They also show the kids how to apply headlocks, headlock takeovers and hiptosses. Then we go into "real time", as Enrique skips out of the ring.

Kanyon: Alright Cahill, you're up.

Gary Cahill, yes, the guy with only one nostril, gets into the ring. Kanyon grabs him in a headlock and quickly takes him over, but you can see a little bit more tenacity and viciousness behind this one than the rest. Quickly Cahill springs up to his feet and scurries off to the corner. Gail Kim gets in the ring.

Kim: Are you okay? Oh geez, you're bleeding.

Kanyon, who has already voiced his displeasure with Cahill in the past, goes over and half heartedly checks on Cahill before getting out of the ring and heading towards the locker room.

Cahill now talks in the testimonial room, with a towel held on where half of his nose used to be.

Gary: It was just a simple accident. Mr. Kanyon has been nothing short of professional in every aspect of this training, and I don't think he'd have any reason to do this on purpose. After all, this is wrestling, not hopscotch, and when it comes to wrestling they don't get much better than Chris Kanyon.

Then we go to the Kanyon testimonial.

Kanyon: I didn't take any precautions in there, even though he has his nose condition. Maybe I should have, but Tough Enough is designed to find guys and girls that are going to turn into pound for pound, the best wrestlers we can mold them into. We can't compromise that just because of Gary and his problem. If Gary was to win this competition, I'd bet my bottom dollar than none'a the boys are gonna change their styles around so they don't hurt him. He either needs to drop out of this competition or deal with the pain that's going to come along with it. It's called paying your dues, and we'll see if he has what it takes.

OR: 46

CR: 35

MQ: 57

With all the hoopla going on surrounding Gary Cahill, someone enters the big double doors without anyone taking notice. Everyone is huddled up around Gary, until someone softly slaps Enrique on the back and lets out a massive WOOOOOOOOO. Everyone turns around and anxiously shakes hands with their surprise trainer for this week, Ric Flair. We quickly go to a montage of Ric Flair chopping the hell out of The Dudley Boyz and Bret Hart, and putting former WCW talent like Sting and Lex Luger in the Figure Four Leg Lock. Right after that we go to some testimonials where everyone basically blows Ric Flair and proclaims him to be the greatest. After that is over with, everyone is in the ring. Flair is on one side facing all the trainees.

Ric Flair: Five... ten... fourteen... There are fourteen of you left in this thing, and out of you fourteen, only two of you are going to end up with WWE contracts. Maven and Nidia, Jackie and Linda, Matt and John... The six of them had two things, in addition to a natural athleticism that translated very well to the wrestling ring. They had toughness... and they had charisma. If you want to win this competition and have a successful career in this business afterwards, you're going to have to prove to me and to Al, Gail, Chris and Billy that you guys have these characteristics. Now I'm not going to teach you guys how to wrestle. That's what your trainers are here to do. But I am going to see just how tough, and just how charismatic each of you are.

Ric Flair pointed at Lawrence.

Ric Flair: You, come here and take your shirt off.

Lawrence approaches and takes off his tee shirt. Ric Flair slaps him right across his chiseled chest. Lawrence lets out a yelp and drops to a knee.

Ric Flair: I'm 55 years old, and I've been wrestling since the seventies. I haven't lasted this long on good looks alone ladies. You gotta be tough if you wanna do this. This is NOT something that any pu[bleep] or primadonna, prettyboy can do.

And after that prettyboy comment, he motions for Enrique to step forward and lift up his shirt. When he does, Flair chops him across the chest as hard as he can. Enrique takes it a little bit better than Lawrence, but you can see how quickly his chest reddens up.

Ric Flair: I don't see what you ladies are laughing at. There isn't any preferential treatment here. You, come here.

Flair called on Letitia. She went to lift up her shirt, tentatively, but Flair told her not to in a rather comedic moment. Flair slapped her, but you could tell that he took a little bit off of it, and that it didn't really compare to the earlier two at all. He hit her just a little bit above her titties, but you could still see them jiggle a little bit. The slap didn't seem to phase Letitia. I'm not sure if that was because she's a kinky bitch that loves a spanking, or because Flair didn't want to hurt the girl. I'd bet it was the first one.

We then go into the fast forward montage of Flair chopping everyone, until we come to everyone's favorite kiss ass Jeffrey. When he chops Jeffrey, he drops down and does a shoddy back bump. Jeffrey sits up and gets on his knees, and in a classic Flair move, he starts to beg him off. Everyone starts to laugh, including Flair and the trainers. But Flair then turns to Kidman, and you can barely hear...

Ric Flair: He has got to be fu[bleep] kidding me.

Kidman just shakes his head in disapproval.

OR: 49

CR: 50

MQ: 48

After that, Ric Flair gets everyone seated in their chairs outside of the ring.

Ric Flair: Now that you guys know a little bit about what you're going to be up against physically, you're going to learn a little bit more about the mental and emotional aspects of the business. In this day in age it takes a lot more than just in ring talent to be successful. You have to be able to talk on the microphone, and work a crowd. If you can't do this then you're not going to make it anywhere in this business. So each of you guys are going to get in that ring and address the rest of us. You have thirty seconds to hype yourself up, hype up a match, HYPE something.

Al Snow chimes in.

Al Snow: Not to cut you off Ric, but I just want you all to know that your performances in this challenge will definitely effect the outcome of next week's cut. I'm just throwing that out there. Just a little food for thought for you guys before you get in there.

After that Mack Strents is the first one to get in the ring.

Mack Strents: Yo Ric Flair. You been 'round fo' a long long time but that don't mean nothin' to me. I been 'round the block too. So you uh, just set the date and time and we can do this thing.

Billy Kidman: He started out pretty good, but by the end of his time you could see he was struggling. But it wasn't a bad first effort.

We go from seeing Mack in the ring to seeing Bob Jenkins.

Bob: I want ya'll to take a second and look me square in the eyes and tell me what ya see. I'll tell ya what ya see. Ya see a man that's nearly seven foot tall and a little bit short of 300 pounds. Of all muscle. And I'm gonna kick your ass.

Al Snow (Snow says this with a smile on his face, while he's holding back a laugh): He's new to this but he'll figure out that wrestling is all about exaggerating. Nearly seven foot tall is 7'3 and a little bit short of 300 pounds, is 350 pounds. He's definitely a presence out there, but, yeah, Vince if this guy wins you might want to stick him with a manager.

We then see Nigel in the ring, but that quickly morphs out to Lawrence, then Letitia, which quickly changes to Gary. Gary is standing outside of the ring, and instead of getting into the ring he approaches Al Snow. We don't get to hear what was said, but we see Gary head off to the locker room.

[i}Al Snow: He came up to me and said that he didn't feel like he could participate in this competition because of his injury earlier. Personally, I don't think he made a smart decision. The bleeding had stopped, and he looked okay to me, but whatever. It was his call.

Brian: Hey Al Snow, I know I might not be the biggest. I know I'm not buff and jacked. But there's one thing that I have that you don't. I got heart. You're bigger and stronger but I got more heart than you, and I will always, always come out on top.

Kanyon: It wasn't that bad, but, we tell these kids to go out there and talk themselves up. But what do they do? "I'm not big, I'm not strong. Come kick my ass." Well, at least he had some sort of presence on the microphone.

Rachel: Molly Holly I am coming for your Women's Championship. Molly it is time for you to step aside and make room for the soon to be Women's Champ. Your time is up Molly. You've been at the top long enough, and that's all about to change.

Gail: Very good. Rachel was amazing. She stayed on topic, didn't stutter, and really tried to connect with the audience. She was locking eyes with all of us, and it was just an all around good performance.

We then quickly cut to another montage. This time it's of Kimberley, Kristin and Jenna all poorly cutting generic diva promos.

Jenna: I'm hot.

Kristin: I'm hot.

Kimberley: I'm the sexiest diva in the world.

Jenna: All the men came to see me.

Kristin: I'm sexy.

Kanyon: Jenna, Kristin and Kimberley have all been flying under the radar for this entire competition so far. But with that crap they were spewing it looks like all three of them just put their heads on the chopping block.

Jeffrey: WOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'm a limousine ridin', jet flyin'

Kanyon: Get the [bleep] out of the fu[bleep] ring. Now. Get the [bleep] out.

OR: 31

Al Snow: Alright, well, you guys break off into groups of two and go over your headlocks. You know there is a cut coming up next week, and we're going to get Ric Flair's input on it.

We see the trainers scurry off to their room, but instead of the camera focusing on the trainers, it focuses on the trainees. We see another fast forwarding, until we see Kristin Downey and Mack Strents working together. It's Kristin's turn to put Mack in a headlock, but when she does, you can see Mack slowly reach up and grab a handful of her juicy ass.

Kristin quickly lets go of the headlock and backs away from Mack. She looks enraged, embarassed and offended. Mack tries to hold back a smile.

Mack: What, what happened baby girl?

That got everyone's attention turned to Mack and Kristin. Kristin walked back over to Mack... and slapped him right across the face! Mack stood there with a grimace on his face for a couple seconds, but he then lunged forward. Mack tried to attack her! But Lawrence stood in his way and held Mack back. Enrique and Jeffrey ran to the office that the trainers were in to get them to come out and break this up.

Mack: Don't you eva, eva, disrespec me again. Ya heard? Bi[bleep] DON'T YOU EVA DISRESPEC ME AGAIN!

The show ended with the trainers running out and taking Mack, and Kristin off to two seperate corners of the room and asking what happened.

OR: 24

CR: 2

MQ: 46

NEWS AND NOTES

MTV and WWE representatives are reportedly very happy with the ratings and revenue coming in from Tough Enough. MTV has allegedly offered the WWE a contract extension which would air Tough Enough through January of 2005. Obviously with only fourteen trainees left for this season, and most of the filming already done, they won't get another whole year out of this cast. But it isn't like anyone would want, or expect them to get a year out of this cast in the first place. There have been contradicting reports about the WWE's acceptance of this contract offer. But we do have it on good authority that they are kicking around a few different ideas to fill the timeslot, should they accept it. We've heard of a possible review type show, a talk show ala Tuesday Night Titans, or the most likely possibility. That possibility being a Road Rules vs Real World type show pitting the different casts of Tough Enough against each other. We'll keep you informed.

The INS showing up on Tough Enough was not a work. It was completely legitimate and it has the WWE completely pissed off. Vince McMahon and many other at the high end of the WWE totem pole, as well as all of the Tough Enough trainers considered Hector to be the most physically gifted athlete in the competition. Hector was basically the pick to win it from the inside of the WWE, and as we've seen from their web polls they aren't afraid to rig a vote. It is expected that Hector will apply for a work visa and train at OVW on a developmental contract from the WWE.

(A little out of character here, but any opinions on Tough Enough and any suggestions for the next cut are welcome.)

ARMAGEDDON PREDICTION CONTEST

The winner of this contest gets to book one week's worth of main events. That is the Raw main event, the Smackdown main event, the Velocity main event and the Heat main event.

If more than five people predict, the runner up gets to decide the next cut on Tough Enough.

If more than seven people predict, the second runner up chooses the next guest trainer on Tough Enough.

WORLD TITLE MATCH

Goldberg © vs Triple H vs Kevin Nash - 10 Points

- Who takes the fall? - 5 Points

INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE LADDER MATCH

Chris Jericho © vs Rob Van Dam - 10 Points

TAG TEAM TABLE MATCH FOR TAG TEAM TITLES

The Dudley Boys © vs Batista & Randy Orton w/ Ric Flair - 10 Points

- Who Survives? - 5 Points

- Order of Elimination? - 3 Points For Each Correct Placement

WOMEN'S TITLE - NO DISQUALIFICATION MATCH

Molly Holly © vs ????? - 10 Points

- Who is the mystery opponent? - 5 Points

Animal vs Christian - 5 Points

Garrison Cade, Maven and Mark Jindrak vs La Resistance's Rene Dupree, Robert Conway & Sylvain Grenier - 5 Points

- Who gets the pin? - 2 Points

- Who takes the pin? - 2 Points

Chris Jericho vs Trish Stratus - 5 Points

Rosey & ???? vs Goldust and Lance Storm - 5 Points

- Who is Rosey's mystery partner? - 2 Points

Test & Scott Steiner vs Jerry Lawler & Shawn Michaels - 5 Points

BONUS QUESTIONS (all worth five points if correct)

1. Which match got the highest EWR star rating?

2. Which match got the lowest overall EWR rating?

3. Does anybody debut, other than mystery opponents or tag team partners?

4. Which match will start the show?

5. What are you looking forward to most about Armageddon, and why? (opinion question, if you answer it and don't half ass it, you get the points)

I look forward to reading your responses.

EDIT: And remember the rule about predictions guys. There has to at least be a little discussion or reason for your picks.

Edited by Essa

ARMAGEDDON PREDICTION CONTEST

The winner of this contest gets to book one week's worth of main events. That is the Raw main event, the Smackdown main event, the Velocity main event and the Heat main event.

If more than five people predict, the runner up gets to decide the next cut on Tough Enough.

If more than seven people predict, the second runner up chooses the next guest trainer on Tough Enough.

WORLD TITLE MATCH

Goldberg © vs Triple H vs Kevin Nash

- Who takes the fall? Nash...leaves the door open for a Goldy/HHH singles match

Chris Jericho © vs Rob Van Dam

--I'll call Rob and have Jericho blame it working two matches in one night.

The Dudley Boys © vs Batista & Randy Orton w/ Ric Flair

--Can't quite see you jobbing the Dudleyz in their specialty match...but a little Nowinski-ference could go a long way.

- Who Survives?

--Orton

- Order of Elimination?

--1. D-Von

2. Batista

3. Bubba

Molly Holly © vs ?????

- Who is the mystery opponent?

--I'll take a wild shot in the dark and say...Madusa?

Animal vs Christian

--Never underestimate the CLB's sneakiness.

Garrison Cade, Maven and Mark Jindrak vs La Resistance's Rene Dupree, Robert Conway & Sylvain Grenier

- Who gets the pin?

--Conway

- Who takes the pin?

--Maven

Chris Jericho vs Trish Stratus

--Trish gets some help, I'd say...maybe from Dudleyville?

- Who is Rosey's mystery partner?

--Um...my buddy Shark Boy?

- Who gets the pin?

--Lance

- Who takes the pin?

--Sharky

- Who gets the pin?

Test

- Who takes the pin?

Lawler

--RVD-Jericho

--Test/Steiner-HBK/Lawler

--Cade's new manager...Sensational Sherri

--Animal-Christian

5. What are you looking forward to most about Armageddon, and why?

--Looking to see what else Chris Nowinski will do to try to earn his way into Evolution. Also, the story of Garrison Cade's bad attitude is looking very intriguing, and I'm wondering if maybe he'll just walk and leave Jindrak and Maven to fend for themselves.

WORLD TITLE MATCH

- Who takes the fall? Kevin Nash - 5 Points

Of the three Nash is the one who just can't perform at all any more and he really should now be used in a role putting over younger talent. For that he takes the fall here to allow Goldberg to get the win. At this point I think you're probably heading for a Mania match with Goldberg as champion so I see him retaining here.

A tough one to call this but I see RVD getting the better of Jericho – who I assume will be on his second match of the night by now after his match with Trish. Plus I think a lot of these match results are going to link together.

- Who Survives? Randy Orton - 5 Points

- Order of Elimination? - [1] Bubba, [2] Batista, [3] D-Von 3 Points For Each Correct Placement

I think that spot you threw into RAW of Randy reversing the 3D into the RKO will be repeated through a table. I also see Chris Jericho getting some revenge on Bubba here costing him the match. Nowinski will also play some part and Flair as well.

Molly Holly© vs ????? - 10 Points

- Who is the mystery opponent? - Not a clue. I'll say Chyna

Not much of a reason for this one but I know you have more sense than to put Animal over Christian, especially on pay per view.

Garrison Cade, Maven and Mark Jindrak vs La Resistance's Rene Dupree, Robert Conway & Sylvain Grenier - 5 Points

- Who gets the pin? - Conway

- Who takes the pin? - Cade

I see La Resistance cheating to win here leading to an ever angrier Cade. Either that or he doesn't bother to even show up.

If you put Trish over Jericho you face ruining all his credibility – and if he did retain the title later – it'd make Trish the #1 contender which just can't happen. I do see a Y2J beatdown after the bell being stopped by Bubba Dudley.

- Who is Rosey's mystery partner? - I honestly don't have any idea in the slightest, I'll echo jstarr and say Shark Boy

- Who gets the pin? - Lance

- Who takes the pin? - The mystery partner

- Who gets the pin? - Steiner

- Who takes the pin? - Lawler

Two choices I could see you contemplating here. You either have Lawler & HBK win by DQ and put Test/Steiner over as rule breaking badasses or you give them the victory rub. I see you giving them the rub.

Jericho versus RVD

Molly Holly versus ?????

No

Jericho versus Trish

5. What are you looking forward to most about Armageddon, and why? (opinion question, if you answer it and don't half ass it, you get the points)

I'm looking forward to your write up because it will be stellar. I want to see the Evolution/Nowinski initiation angle continue and what he'll use that vast Harvard brain for next. Kevin Nash hopefully dropping out of the main event picture.

WORLD TITLE MATCH

- Who takes the fall? - 5 Points - Kevin Nash

My reason is pretty much the same as jstarr...cept Goldberg gets the win, setting up HHH/Goldberg rematch, ne ways...

Just so we can listen to Jericho wine and complain bout having to work two matches in one night, and the fact that I think RVD deserves to have the title back

- Who Survives? - 5 Points - Bubba

- Order of Elimination? - (1) Batista (2) D-Von (3) Orton - 3 Points For Each Correct Placement

I think The Dudleys should win in their specialty match...nuff said, lol

- Who is the mystery opponent? - 5 Points

I have absolutely no idea...but, I guess I'll echo jstarr and say Medusa

just because Christian deserves the win on a Pay-Per-View after that awesome match with the Hurrican on RAW, lol

- Who gets the pin? - 2 Points - Conway

- Who takes the pin? - 2 Points - Jindrak

I think it'll be because Cade doesn't even bother to show up for the match, then later revealing his manager, who I'll reveal my thought for in a second...

Come on, its Trish Stratus for Christs Sake!!! He has to win, or he'll look like a pussy! lol

- Who is Rosey's mystery partner? - 2 Points - No clue....so I'll say Shark Boy

- Who gets the pin? - 2 Points - Rosey

- Who takes the pin? - 2 Points - Goldust

- Who gets the pin? - 2 Points - Michaels

- Who takes the pin? - 2 Points - Test

1. Which match got the highest EWR star rating? Jericho/RVD

2. Which match got the lowest overall EWR rating? Jericho/Stratus

3. Does anybody debut, other than mystery opponents or tag team partners? Cade's new manager....Sherri, because its the perfect way to get back at Shawn Michaels

4. Which match will start the show? Rosey/Shark Boy vs. Goldust/Storm

I'm really looking forward to your right ups, I expect them to me stellar, as usual. Also looking forward to the continuation of Nowinski being involved with Evolution, and if my hunch on the new manager is correct or not.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

WORLD TITLE MATCH

- Who takes the fall? - 5 Points: Nash. A Goldberg/HHH program still has legs.

Chris Jericho © vs Rob Van Dam - 10 Points - Tough one here, I can see either of them going over, because the IC belt was pretty much interchangable through this point...hopefully you don't follow the WWE route and shoot it onto Orton (see below).

- Who Survives? - 5 Points: Batista and Orton - What better way to establish these guys than a dominating win over a pair of midcard lifers?

- Order of Elimination? - 3 Points For Each Correct Placement

Bubba Ray

D-Von

None

- Who is the mystery opponent? - 5 Points Someone in drag, for a redux of the forgotten Harvina Wippleman angle. I really like what you're doing with the division, but I can't see it lasting much longer.

Animal vs Christian - 5 Points - I don't see Christian going anywhere in this diary, not until maybe Rumble time. Animal wins.

Garrison Cade, Maven and Mark Jindrak vs La Resistance's Rene Dupree, Robert Conway & Sylvain Grenier - 5 Points - You seem to be pushing the young guns, and La Resistance might have two talented guys, but just can't seem to get over

- Who gets the pin? - 2 Points Maven

- Who takes the pin? - 2 Points Sylvain Grenier

Chris Jericho vs Trish Stratus - 5 Points - How many backstage politcians would love to see "Trish Stratus d Chris Jericho" forever, even if it is a complete screwjob?

- Who is Rosey's mystery partner? - 2 Points: Jimmy Snuka, because you're not stupid enough to bring in Samoa Joe.

- Who gets the pin? - 2 Points ????

- Who takes the pin? - 2 Points Lance Storm

Test & Scott Steiner vs Jerry Lawler & Shawn Michaels - 5 Points - I want to say Test & Steiner really bad, but everyone knew Steiner was a lost cause by this point. I see you doing a WWEsque 'ruining another WCW legacy' by putting the entire world over Steiner.

- Who gets the pin? - 2 Points Jerry Lawler

- Who takes the pin? - 2 Points Scott Steiner

1. Which match got the highest EWR star rating? - Jericho/RVD

2. Which match got the lowest overall EWR rating? - Rosey & ???? vs. Goldust & Lance Storm

3. Does anybody debut, other than mystery opponents or tag team partners? No

4. Which match will start the show? Animal vs. Christian

5. What are you looking forward to most about Armageddon, and why? (opinion question, if you answer it and don't half ass it, you get the points) I'm looking forward to the whole show, overall, because Armageddon is really the show that sets up the Royal Rumble, which sets up Mania. So we'll get a good idea of what to expect in the future. Will Evolution be a force to be reckoned with? Who's going to be the new mover in the women's division? Who will be the IC champ, and thus assured of not winning the Rumble?

WORLD TITLE MATCH

- Who takes the fall? Nash. I just don't buy 2003 HHH taking the fall.

- 5 Points

Jericho's loss can be feasibly blamed on having to face Trish earlier in the night so it's not a horrible crime against humanity or anything.

The Dudley Boys © vs Batista & Randy Orton w/ Ric Flair - 10 Points. I just think it would be nice to see Evolution go over in dominating fashion.

- Who Survives? Batista and Orton, the both of 'em. - 5 Points

- Order of Elimination? - D-Von and then Bubba 3 Points For Each Correct Placement

- Who is the mystery opponent? Chyna - 5 Points

I really really really don't want it to be Chyna, though. I'm just making a guess.

Christian better not job to Road Warrior Alzheimer's, man. Really now.

(opinion question, if you answer it and don't half ass it, you get the points)

- Who gets the pin? Robert Conway - 2 Points

- Who takes the pin? Mark Jindrak - 2 Points

- Who is Rosey's mystery partner? Shark Boy - 2 Points

- Who gets the pin? Rosey - 2 Points

- Who takes the pin? Lance Storm - 2 Points

- Who gets the pin? Test - 2 Points

- Who takes the pin? Lawler - 2 Points

1. Which match got the highest EWR star rating? RVD vs. Chris Jericho

2. Which match got the lowest overall EWR rating? LaRez vs. Maven, Jindrak, and Conway

3. Does anybody debut, other than mystery opponents or tag team partners? Yes.

4. Which match will start the show? Chris Jericho vs. Trish Stratus

5. What are you looking forward to most about Armageddon, and why? Hmm. I think I'm interested in seeing where the angle with the Vanilla Bodybuilder Trio (Maven, Cade, and Jindrak) is going above all else, but I'm also big on Molly Holly's rampage through the Women's division. I kind of hope that my prediction is false there, though. Also, Shark Boy. We need Shark Boy.

Edited by GoGo Yubari

WORLD TITLE MATCH

- Who takes the fall? - Triple H 5 Points

- Who Survives? Bubba Ray Dudley - 5 Points

- Order of Elimination? - [1]D'Von [2]Orton [3]Batista 3 Points For Each Correct Placement

- Who is the mystery opponent? Jazz - 5 Points

- Who gets the pin? Cade - 2 Points

- Who takes the pin? Grenier - 2 Points

- Who is Rosey's mystery partner? Jamal - 2 Points

- Who gets the pin? Rosey - 2 Points

- Who takes the pin? Storm - 2 Points

- Who gets the pin? Lawler - 2 Points

- Who takes the pin? Test - 2 Points

1. Which match got the highest EWR star rating? RVD Versus Jericho

2. Which match got the lowest overall EWR rating? Test/Steiner versus Lawler/HBK

3. Does anybody debut, other than mystery opponents or tag team partners? No.

4. Which match will start the show? Rosey/??? versus Goldust/Storm

5. What are you looking forward to most about Armageddon, and why? (opinion question, if you answer it and don't half ass it, you get the points) I'm looking forward to the Jericho/Trish and Dudleys/Evolution matches because of the course of the Bubba Ray and Trish storyline. I'd like to see it progress more.

WORLD TITLE MATCH

- Who takes the fall? - Kevin Nash - 5 Points

- Who Survives? Randy Orton - 5 Points

- Order of Elimination? - [1]D'Von [2]Batista [3]Bubba Ray 3 Points For Each Correct Placement

- Who is the mystery opponent? Trish Stratus - 5 Points

- Who gets the pin? Jindrak - 2 Points

- Who takes the pin? Conway - 2 Points

- Who is Rosey's mystery partner? The Hurricane - 2 Points

- Who gets the pin? Storm - 2 Points

- Who takes the pin? Hurricane - 2 Points

- Who gets the pin? HBK - 2 Points

- Who takes the pin? Test - 2 Points

World Title Match

Cade/Maven/Jindrak vs La Resistance

No.

Rosey/??? versus Goldust/Storm

5. What are you looking forward to most about Armageddon, and why?

I'm looking forward to the RVD/Jericho match because these two always seem to put on great I.C. title matches and another historical one is in the making.

RAW UPPER TIER

Choose One Person

Rob Van Dam - Over: 90

RAW MIDCARD

Choose TWO People

Batista - Over: 69

Randy Orton - Over: 78

RAW WOMEN & MANAGERS

Choose One

Molly Holly - Over: 79

RAW WEAPONS

Ladder

Steel Cage

SMACKDOWN UPPER TIER

Choose One

Kane Over: 90

SMACKDOWN MIDCARD

Choose TWO

Chavo Guerrero - Over: 75

Paul London - Over: 60

SMACKDOWN WOMEN & MANAGERS

Choose One

Paul Heyman - Over: 85

SMACKDOWN WEAPONS

Chair

I totally thought I included this in with the Prediction contest, but after double checking, I didn't. So here it is.

OFFICIAL WWE SMACKDOWN PREVIEW

Smackdown ended last week with the Rabid Wolverine, Chris Benoit locking Brock Lesnar in the Crippler Crossface for an unprecendented 15+ minutes. That attack on the Champion will be the focal point of tonight's Smackdown, as General Manager Paul Heyman has fully utilized the "card is subject to change" clause. All the matches that were booked and plans that were in place have been scrapped, and quite frankly fans, we don't even know what is going to happen tonight. When Heyman was reached for comment, all he said was "You're going to have to watch Smackdown and find out for yourself, but the one thing I will tell you is that tonight's show is in direct response to Chris Benoit's attack on Brock Lesnar."

What does General Manager Paul Heyman have in store for us? Like he said, we're just going to have to tune in to Smackdown tonight and find out!

www.grapplefanatics.com

Tonight's Smackdown will be the start of the tournament to replace Brock Lesnar as World Champion on Smackdown. Here is the spoiler free match listing for Smackdown. All matches are tournament matches. If you want the spoilers, read the SMACKDOWN SPOILERS!!!! headline.

- Billy Gunn vs Rhyno

- Scotty 2 Hotty vs A-Train

- Chavo Guerrero vs Matt Morgan

- Rey Mysterio vs Shelton Benjamin

- Shannon Moore vs Spyder

- Kurt Angle vs Charlie Haas

• 1 month later...

This diary has officially moved from "main project that never gets updated" status, to side project that's going to get shortened quick results. I'm liking the game right now, and I'd rather do shorter results and be able to get this bitch moving than just lag behind like I've always been doing.

WWE SMACKDOWN

THURSDAY DECEMBER 11, 2003

We first see the opening Smackdown video package, and that quickly leads to a shitload of pyro going off. Then we go to ringside for Cole & Tazz.

Michael Cole: Hello and welcome to WWE Smackdown, live from the San Diego Sports Arena in San Diego California. This is usually the part of the broadcast where we tell you all about what you're going to see tonight.

Tazz: Yeah but that aint the case this week Cole. We had a card in place, but Paul Heyman told us to drop everything.

Michael Cole: He should be out here any second to kick off Smackdown with an announcement that will shake the very foundation of Smackdown. And hopefully tonight's edition of Smackdown will start to take shape.

Tazz: What are we going to do if he doesn't even have a plan for tonight?

Michael Cole: Hopefully it won't come to that Tazz. I doubt it will, because love him or hate him, Paul Heyman always has a plan.

Tazz: Maybe we're gonna get the Michael Cole comedy hour. Thursday Night ColeSlaw! That's got a ring to it, doesn't it?

Here Comes The Pain hits and out steps a very frustrated Paul Heyman with Rhyno at his side. Heyman is in his business suit with a briefcase, but Rhyno is all greased up and in his wrestling attire.

Michael Cole: I certainly hope not. But I guess we're going to find out shortly because here comes the Smackdown General Manager, Paul Heyman. And he's got company... Rhyno is at his side.

Paul Heyman: I'm sure you can all tell by the look on my face that today is not a day for celebration. Today is not a day of celebration for me personally, the Smackdown brand, the WWE entirely, or the sports entertainment business as a whole. Now if you can be so kind as to roll that footage so we can show all these people exactly why...

Brock Lesnar: Paul, come over here, you have to see this!

He hears a shuffling moving closer but he still doesn't bother looking because he thinks it's Heyman.

Brock Lesnar: Why are you paying these guys? They suck! Oh ma...

Before Brock Lesnar can finish that thought he gets cracked over the head with a chair! Lesnar hunches over and falls off the chair, as the camera pans out to show Chris Benoit standing right there!

Chris Benoit: You tell Heyman that I made my decision, and I want your damn title!

Benoit drops the chair and then goes over and locks the door. He puts a table in front of the door to make it even less likely to see someone intervene. Lesnar is now trying to shake out the cobwebs and figure out what's going on. But no, Benoit walked right up to him, dropped onto his backside and locks Lesnar in the Crippler Crossface! With Lesnar in the crossface we head down to the ring.

ELEVEN MINUTES LATER

Before Smackdown officially ends, we go backstage and we're once again in Brock Lesnar's locker room. But once again we see Lesnar trapped in the Crippler Crossface! He's been in that hold for the entire length of the main event! Now we're hearing banging on the door, and Smackdown ends as we hear someone yelling that they're going to have to kick the door down!

Edited by Essa

Just trying to catch up on this thing...

Great Smackdown.

- Benoit holding the Crossface on to the point of actually crippling his opponents is brilliant, as is Heyman not allowing Benoit into the tournament due to his cold-heated actions.

- I loved the WGTT bit. More people should use their opponents feet to strangle them.

- The Matt Hardy segments made for great comedy.

- Angle/Haas was a nice match with nice build-up.

The only thing I have to complain about is how many of those matches I didn't care a whole lot about. I mean, it seems more practical to me for the tournament to be smaller and have more meaningful matches. As it is you took up a whole Smackdown to get some guys to the opening round, one of which was Shannon Moore. It leaves me wondering just how long this tournament is going to carry on, and how long it is going to take to really get interesting.

Good looking SmackDown...not too special, but, it is the start of the tournament, and you needed to get some of the bad matches out of the way first, so you can get into some bigger matches as it progresses on down the line. I agree with That One Guy...more people DO need to use their opponents feet to strangle them...that would be very interesting to watch, to tell you the truth........

Anyways, Rey-Rey/Benjamin was a good match, along with the main event. Glad you can actually get some damn workrate goin on SmackDown. KUTGW.

As I've told you in some AIM chats, Essa, a Benoit attack was a very nice way to get Lesnar out of action, and I like the vendetta story arc that it's given Benoit as well. And I think some of your readers are gonna love what you got planned next...I know I do. (heh, heh, heh)

As for SD, it was what a 32-man tourney is supposed to look like early on...one nice hot match (Rey/ Benjamin), a couple of mismatches (Heyman's boys with their wins), and a get-a-beer match. The downside for me was that the Angle/Haas match didn't look like an 86 when it got written out. Especially after Kurt totally ignored Haas in his promo, Charlie needed to come out with hot pepper up his ass, walk it right to Kurt and push him just a little harder. That said, though, what you've got so far makes some nice chicken salad out of the chicken shit that is Lesnar's injury. Keep bringin' it.

/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=42781&view=findpost&p=856374">http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index....st&p=856374

Promo review for you, good sir.

Something I forgot to mention was: One major reason you didn't get perfect marks was due to the match-long Crossface. It just seemed stupid to me, and although you had to find a way to write Brock out for whatever reason, I thought it was pretty unrealistic.

Rest of it though, was fantastic, as I've mentioned in the review. Keep it up, I'll be reading. (Y)

• 1 year later...