WWE - November 2003

Essa

I'll leave more detailed feedback on the diary as a whole later, but I just wanted to say, that was a good episode of Heat. You've got a good feel for characters, and the format is solid.

As far as your question, I'll go with #3: Malenko and Savinovich gud. :P Seriously, that was some quality stuff right there.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hugo and Dean as the announcers were very cool IMO.

I never expected you would pull off an announce team(even though it seems like a one shot) for Heat with that combination. Honestly, I thought it would be the MSP instead of those two.

Seeing Al and Coach at the end, guess they will get their jobs back soon or something. I dunno. If not, I'll be enjoying Heat quite alot with Hugo. Now only if you replace Dean Malenko with Tito Santana...it would be complete.

4) Tommy Dreamer and Rodney Mack's brawl! was my fav moment, because I love Hardcore Action!!!........not that way, you sick perverted freaks :shifty: ......Any ways, these were a few of my faviorite quotes from the commentary team of Hugo and Dean...

Hugo Savinovich: Los Dudleys se fuego!

Dean Malenko: No Hugo, you leggo my Eggo!

Monthly Recap

The Competition

NWA: Total Nonstop Action

November was a very good month for TNA. Panda increased their funding, leading to Randy Savage, Ken Shamrock, and The Sandman making full time returns to TNA. It has also allowed TNA to sign exclusive contracts with AJ Styles, BG James, Chris Harris, Danny Doring, Desire, Don Callis, Dusty Rhodes, Erik Watts, Glenn Gilbertti, James Mitchell, James Storm, Jerry Lynn, Jimmy Hart, Joe E Legend, Johnny Swinger, Kid Kash, Konnan, Lollipop, Raven, Roadkill, Ron Killings, Shane Douglas, Simon Diamond, Sonny Siaki, Vampiro, Vince Russo and X. The wrestlers that refused to sign written agreements with TNA are still receiving work, but it is lower profile matches. For example, D'Lo Brown is now on the bottom of the card in a tag feud, with him and Shark Boy taking on the Harris Boys. As of now, Jeff Jarrett is the Heavyweight Champion, Sonny Siaki is the X Division Champion, and Simon Diamond and Johnny Swinger are the tag champs. TNA may soon lose to of it's workers to the WWE. Julio Dinero and Chad Collyer have both signed up for a tryout with the WWE, and seeing as how they are not under an exclusive TNA contract, they can soon make the jump to WWE.

Other Indy News

Yankee Pro Wrestling has been running so low on funding that it had to cancel it's November show and release four talents, Mike Majors, Troy Bond, Tremor and The Crazy Mexican. The WWE has agreed to cut a deal with Yankee Pro Wrestling. The WWE will provide SOME funding towards YPW, and YPW will provide wrestlers for dark matches and Heat/Velocity squashes. This is very similar to the deal with the WWE and NWACF of last month.

Combat Zone Wrestling may have had the best November on the Indys. In most peoples eyes, they have risen up to Cult status, much like ECW was. They signed a deal that will give them a Sunday graveyard slot show on DirecTV. The added revenue has also allowed them to sign open deals with Juventud Guerrera, La Parka, D'Lo Brown, and Sabu. But they did suffer one loss. Bobby Heenan, their color commentator, has said that he can not handle the traveling anymore and will not be doing any more CZW commentary. Also, La Parka will only be in CZW till the end of December, because he is headed back down to Mexico in the new year.

A few of the older independent wrestlers are deciding to officially hang up the boots at the end of December. Abdullah The Butcher, Gran Hamada and Eddie Ruiz are the more well known retiring wrestlers. It will be sad to see them go, because they have all made an impact on the sport.

WWE News

Management likes the chemistry that Bubba Ray and D-Von Dudley show in the ring. They believe that Bubba and D-Von feed off of each other very nicely in a tag situation, and feel that they could put on an entertaining match as opponents. But there are no current plans to turn a Dudley, so take that as a mere observation.

Another possible Royal Rumble return was "The Godfather" Charles Wright. But, he just inked a written deal with IWA Puerto Rico, so he is now out of the question.

One more retiring veteran will have a heavy impact on the WWE. Jerry Lawler, now 55, is retiring from the WWE after the Armageddon PPV. WWE officials are not very happy at the short notice, but respect his wishes. Expect the WWE to put together a quick feud building up to Armageddon involving the King so he can have that one last match. It is unknown as of now who will replace him as the color commentator on Raw. But I'm praying it's not The Cat, Dean Malenko or Hugo Savinovich.

There are two more contracts that are nearing their expiration. They are Lucy's, and Maven's. The WWE still has till the end of March to negotiate these contracts, but I would expect both Lucy and Maven to be resigned. However, it would not surprise me if Lucy was not.

WWE Birthdays - The Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla, has turned 34 years old. Christian, and A-Train have turned 31. Jerry Lawler is 55, and is nearing retirement. Down in OVW Nikita Fink has turned 23, and Asylum has turned 28. Miss Jackie has turned 23, Dawn Marie is 33, and Ivory is 43. Akio and Maven are now 27. Bill DeMott is 38, Bradshaw is 36 and Billy Gunn is 40.

Match of the Night: Tommy Dreamer vs Rodney Mack

Worst Match of the Night: The Dudley Boyz vs Killer Cox & The Machine

Overall Segment of the Night: Raw Highlights - Nash/Goldberg/HHH

Worst Segment of the Night: The Dudley Boyz vs Killer Cox & The Machine

Fantasy WWE Update

D-Extreme: -1 Theodore Long Managed Rodney Mack to a loss

Show Total: -1

Grand Total: 5

JStarr: 2 The stairs were used twice.

Show Total: 2

Grand Total: 12

PREDICTIONS

JStarr:

+3 Tommy Dreamer beat Rodney Mack

+1 There was no physical interaction between Dreamer and Richards

Show Total: 4

Grand Total: 16

Maddog:

-1 Tommy Dreamer lost to Rodney Mack

-1 Dreamer and Richards didn't fight

Show Total: -2

Grand Total: -18

D-Extreme

+1 There was no physical interaction between Richards and Dreamer

Show Total: 4

Grand Total: 10

Stonecoldfan

-1 There was no physical interaction between Dreamer and Richards

Show Total: 2

Grand Total: 4

FWWE SCORECARD

+3 Bubba Ray Dudley

+2 D-Von Dudley

+3 Tommy Dreamer

-1 Rodney Mack

FWWE Leaderboard

1 JStarr +16

2 D-Extreme +10

3 Stonecoldfan +4

4 Kou -1

5 Derek4jc -2

5 Chris2k -2

7 Maddog -18

Guest Red Devil

RAW 11/3/03

The opening segment was good. The interaction between Bischoff and Austin was realistic and you had both men down to a tee. The only thing that irked me in that segment was the “and I’m the pope” comment from Austin. I just can’t picture Austin saying that. Other then that small nitpick it was a good start.

The Highlight Reel was ok. Could’ve been better but got its point across well. I didn’t like Christian looking like a bitch against one woman while Jericho took two women out with ease. It just made Y2J look twice as good as Christian. The Jericho promo was ok, you were throwing in the Jericho catchphrases which were good but the promo didn’t seem to flow as well as it should have. The attack on Lita and Trish was done well enough.

The announcing by JR and King is good. You’ve got King down pretty well but I’m not so sure on JR yet.

The opening match between La Resistance v S.H.I.T & Heidenreich was ok. Nothing spectacular but nothing wrong with it. The aftermath was clearly more important. Even though I like your portrayal of Heidenreich as a demented monster I really don’t think you should have used an angle such as the chokeslam off the stage in the opener. The WWE rarely use the angle and when they do it’s normally a “Big angle” I feel a chokeslam onto the Steel would’ve been fine. Also how can Heidenreich possibly chokeslam Hurricane off the stage and through the announce table? There’s a lot of distance between both.

I’m intrigued about the Mark Henry/Smackdown situation. This segment did its job giving us two matches for tonight. I seriously didn’t like the Stacy sleazy jibe. I think it’s too crude even for the WWE to do but that’s really down to opinion.

It looks like your going full motion into a much sleazier WWE. I don’t like it but it may work, we’ll have to wait and see. The paddle on a pole match was written ok. The Molly/Gail/Victoria v Trish/Lita feud seems to be heating up. I’m interested in where that’s going.

2 matches in a row! A rare occurrence. The tag match was your best match so far. It did seem a tad overbooked but I’m interested in the Nowinski/Evolution connection and the Maven/Flair interaction was good. I’m a fan of Maven so any Maven is good.

We quickly find out what the Nowinski/Evolution partnership was. Nothing. I’m looking forward to Nowinski’s try out match but doesn’t he have a concussion or are you ignoring that? I really liked Nowinski trying to be all buddy with Evolution and them not reciprocating.

The Tag Title match was ok. There are two things I don’t like about your matches. Firstly I feel they are too long for TV matches. They should be much more recapped but if you feel like you can write the matches like that and not get burned out then that’s up to you. I shudder to think how long the PPV matches will be. Secondly, I don’t like the snide insider remarks in the match like “so for dramatic purposes he isn't moving yet” in the Tag Title match. IMO it’d be better to keep them out of it. This finish was a good way to get Test into the team without giving them the Tag Straps.

Again Christian was made to look like a bitch. As a peep I’m not happy about that. The segment did well enough to hype the PPV match.

I loved the Kane promo. Written perfectly and promoted the PPV match well. I’m looking forward to the Kane/Shane match.

The main event was short but not so sweet. It built Goldberg up like it should have but sent Henry packing to Smackdown looking like a tard. Hopefully he’s used better there because I can really see him excelling in a monster heel role.

Overall a good opening show, started off well and continued throughout the show with a concurrent theme, pushing the envelope a lot more.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Red Devil

WWE Smackdown 6/11/03

I liked the opening segment with Heyman. You’ve got him down pretty well. I’m not to sure about having two handicap matches on one show though. Also booking Mark Henry in a title match days after he got demolished in another title match isn’t good booking.

The cruiserweight match was ok. The aftermath was more important and you played that out well. Rey and Noble making the save was good. It’ll give Kyo Dai a face faction to play off for the time being.

I didn’t like Mark Henry’s promo. I’m not sure if you’re trying to develop the slurry talk but I’ve never seen him talk like that. The slurryness (if you can call it that) went a little overboard on this promo. Rhyno hitting him with the GORE! Was good. Hopefully it takes Henry out of the title match. Pushing Rhyno as a monster is great. That’s exactly how he should be used.

The Tag match seemed like a filler to get to the aftermath. One thing that bugs me about both RAW and Smackdown now is that you seem to be putting on matches for the sake of what happens after it and not what happens IN the match. If you’re going for more angle driven TV shows then you should cut down the length of your matches because they do get repetitive after a while. Also I was going to mention this at the end but I’ll put it here. I liked the way you bolded certain parts of matches in the Cruiserweight Title match. It works better that way. They way you write out the rest of your matches are long winded and for people who care more about the story behind the match you should bold the ending of it or important parts of it. It works better that way.

I like they way you are using Dawn Marie and Torrie Wilson. Both aren’t wrestlers so as long as you keep them out of serious wrestling matches it should be good.

I loved the APA/Angle/Benoit segment. It flowed nicely and I could picture it all happening in my head which is excellent. The fun babyface Angle is great. Only one qualm about this segment, you should’ve finished it when Benoit said “Kurt we’re a team but you aren’t my boss. I’m going to hurt whoever I damn well want to hurt.” When Benoit said “God” at the end it just seemed to take away the realism as I couldn’t picture him saying that at the end.

I can’t quite remember if this is the debut of the Cat but I’m not sure why he’s getting pushed up into this storyline and made to look so strong. He took down two monsters and made them look like bitches and helped Undertaker win which made Undertaker look weak. I can make my peace with Taker needing help to win as it is a handicap match but the Cat taking down both Morgan and Jones really killed their monster status.

Rhyno and Heyman together is gold. I loved the interaction between the two. I didn’t like Bradshaw here. He’s always been promoted as a guy who can hold his drink and has wrestled matches a lot when under the influence so I’m not sure how he got so drunk this time. Los Guerreros did well here. Rhyno acting as the bodyguard type guy is great.

The US Title match put Big Show over nice enough. The only qualm I had with this was the previously mentioned Bradshaw not being able to handle his drink.

I’m happy you didn’t go with two handicap matches in one show. This came off much better then the first and I liked Cena turning on Angle. Cena has always been better as a heel and now it opens up the chance of seeing both Cena/Angle and Cena/Benoit which should be great.

Overall the show was ok. I liked RAW better but this was still a good show. One thing that really bugged me was not knowing when Survivor Series actually was. The WWE repeatedly push it down our throats so mentioning a date would’ve been good. I don’t think it’s been mentioned on both shows and when Benoit said we are only 3 days away from Survivor Series I was confused. That was a pretty big error that would NEVER happen. Overall though I can see where you’re going with your booking, some of it I like, some of it I hate but I’ll wait and see to see where it goes before I make a proper judgment.

Guest concretedog

Hello. I must say, this is one of the better things I've read on here. I am a fan of the 2003 era with Goldberg and Lesnar, the graphic in your signature intrigued [or is it intriqued?] me to look here. After reading, this is funny and dramatic at the same time. Without breaking realism, you've made the WWE better by just running it for one month. And the fan interaction is great. Just one question: Is it too late for me to join the fantasy WWE?

Guest concretedog

RAW UPPER TIER

Choose One Person

Triple H

RAW MIDCARD

Choose TWO People

Batista

Rob Conway

RAW WOMEN & MANAGERS

Choose One

Molly Holly

RAW WEAPONS

LIST TWO

Title Belts

Steel Cage

SMACKDOWN UPPER TIER

Choose One

Kurt Angle

SMACKDOWN MIDCARD

Choose TWO

Charlie Haas - Over: 73

Paul London - Over: 60

SMACKDOWN WOMEN & MANAGERS

Choose One

Tazz - Over: 72

SMACKDOWN WEAPONS

Choose One From The Top List OR Two From The Bottom

LIST ONE

Ring Post

Hope I did it right. :thumbsup:

Edited by concretedog

• 3 weeks later...

WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW PREVIEW

Last week on Raw, Triple H was reluctantly forced into a match with Kevin Nash with the only upside for him being that if he won the match he would get a World Heavyweight Title shot at Armageddon on the line. But that match ended early when an infuriated Goldberg came down to the ring and speared Triple H! As of now Goldberg doesn't know who he will be facing at Armageddon, but you can be sure that light will be shed on this issue at Raw this Monday.

And while we're on the subject of Kevin Nash, in the main event of Monday Night Raw he will be taking on The Animal of Evolution, Batista. Triple H went to Steve Austin after Raw went off the air last week and demanded that this match be made. If Kevin Nash can't beat Batista, then he will have a hard time making his case for number one contendor!

Also, last week a melee broke out after the rematch between Chris Jericho and Rob Van Dam for the Intercontinental Title. A massive brawl broke out with Chris Jericho, Christian, and Randy Orton fighting with Trish Stratus, Rob Van Dam, Animal, and Bubba Ray Dudley. As a direct result of this, Vitamin C and Randy Orton will take on The Dudley Boys, and Rob Van Dam in a six man tag this week.

And Steve Austin made it official that if Eric Bischoff does not show up Monday on Raw for his match with Bill Goldberg, he will be suspended from Raw without pay. Will Eric Bischoff come to Raw and accept his fate or will he be the coward we all know he is?

Tune into Raw for all this and more!

Fantasy WWE Predictions

Will Eric Bischoff show up and face Goldberg? +3/-3

The Armageddon Main Event will be announced. What will it be? +3/-1

Molly vs Jacqueline Women's Championship Match +2/-3

Mark Jindrak vs Rob Conway +2/-3

Trish Stratus will use her Survivor Series favor. What will she use it on? +5/-0

Animal will use his Survivor Series favor. What will he use it on? +5/-0

The Dudley Boys & Rob Van Dam vs Jericho, Christian & Randy Orton +2/-3

Who will get the pin? +1/-0

Who will get pinned? +1/-0

Kevin Nash vs Batista +2/-3

What will be the match of the night? +2/-1

What will be the worst match of the night? +2/-1

Sorry for the delay.

Guest HardKore06

RAW UPPER TIER

Choose One Person

Chris Jericho - Over: 95

RAW MIDCARD

Choose TWO People

Randy Orton - Over: 78

Steven Richards - Over: 65

RAW WOMEN & MANAGERS

Choose One

Lita - Over: 83

RAW WEAPONS

LIST ONE

Chair

SMACKDOWN UPPER TIER

Choose One

Chris Benoit Over: 89

SMACKDOWN MIDCARD

Choose TWO

Matt Hardy - Over: 83

Rey Mysterio Jr - Over: 85

SMACKDOWN WOMEN & MANAGERS

Choose One

Paul Heyman - Over: 85

SMACKDOWN WEAPONS

LIST ONE

Chair

Fantasy WWE Predictions

Will Eric Bischoff show up and face Goldberg? +3/-3 no

The Armageddon Main Event will be announced. What will it be? +3/-1 Triple Threat, between Goldberg, Kevin Nash, and Triple H

Trish Stratus will use her Survivor Series favor. What will she use it on? +5/-0 No Clue

Animal will use his Survivor Series favor. What will he use it on? +5/-0 Get a match with Jericho at Armageddon

Who will get the pin? +1/-0 D-Von Dudley

Who will get pinned? +1/-0 Christian

What will be the match of the night? +2/-1 Dudleyz/RVD vs. Jericho/Christian/Orton Match

Fantasy WWE Predictions

Will Eric Bischoff show up and face Goldberg? Yes

The Armageddon Main Event will be announced. What will it be?

Molly vs Jacqueline Women's Championship Match

Mark Jindrak vs Rob Conway

Trish Stratus will use her Survivor Series favor. What will she use it on?

Women's Title Shot

Animal will use his Survivor Series favor. What will he use it on?

A match against Christian

The Dudley Boys & Rob Van Dam vs Jericho, Christian & Randy Orton

Who will get the pin? RVD

Who will get pinned? Christian

Kevin Nash vs Batista

What will be the match of the night? Nash vs Batista?

What will be the worst match of the night? Molly vs Jackie

Guest concretedog

Will Eric Bischoff show up and face Goldberg? +3/-3

Yes

The Armageddon Main Event will be announced. What will it be? +3/-1

Triple H vs. Kevin Nash

Molly

Conway

Trish Stratus will use her Survivor Series favor. What will she use it on? +5/-0

Women's Title Shot

Animal will use his Survivor Series favor. What will he use it on? +5/-0

Christian Match

Who will get the pin? +1/-0

Christian

Who will get pinned? +1/-0

RVD

Nash

What will be the match of the night? +2/-1

The Six Man

Goldberg/Bischoff

• 2 months later...

WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW

user posted image

MONDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2003

LIVE FROM SACRAMENTO

user posted image

Once nine o'clock hits, instead of going to Union Underground, we cut right to the Evolution locker room. Batista is in his ring gear and lifting loose weights without breaking a sweat when we hear a door open. Batista looks at whoever just walked in, and dropped the weights down with a big clank.

Batista: What the hell are you doing in here?

The camera then pans out a little to show Christopher Nowinski with a big smirk on his face.

Nowinski: I'm part of Evolution now David. I have just as much right to be in here as you do. But don't worry David, I mean no harm. In fact I'm just here to talk a little bit of strategy with you.

Batista: YOU want to talk strategy with ME?

Nowinski: Why yes, yes I do.

Batista: Ric Fla...

Nowinski: So just listen to me.

Batista starts to fume.

Nowinski: You're a big guy David. You're strong, you're tough. But, well, to phrase it as nicely as I can, you certainly wouldn't have been accepted into Harvard.

Nowinski snickers to himself while Batista grows redder and redder.

Nowinski: So, I was just thinking that maybe instead of just trying to over power Kevin Nash, you should try and attack the legs. He's had knee injuries before, and it'd be incredibly hard for him to get you up for the Jacknife if he can't stand up. You know what I'm saying?

Batista: Shu..

Nowinski: Good. I mean, look at yourself David, you're certainly a physical specimen, but let's face it. In the ring you've been getting a little predictable recently. David, do we have to look back to two weeks ago, and your match with Garri

Batista grabs Nowinski by the collar and holds him against the wall.

Nowinski: Come on David, I'm just saying that right now you're the animal of Evolution. Correct?

Batista snarls, and nods his head.

Nowinski: But, the question is what animal are you? Right now I think you're somewhere in between being Evolution's bear, and Evolution's great white shark.

Batista lets go of Nowinski, after getting that verbal blowjob.

Nowinski: But that's not what you need to be Batista. Well, not unless you feel like preventing forest fires... and, well, come on, we've all seen the ending to Jaws. If you really want to be the animal of Evolution, then you need to focus more on your opponent than on yourself. Maybe, just maybe instead of trying to slam your opponent to death, you should focus on their weaknesses and their vulnerable areas. Maybe instead of being a shark, you should be a hawk... or a vulture. Go in for the kill, but in a more strategic method than you usually would. That powerbomb and spinebuster of yours can only get you so far

Batista lunges at Nowinski, but before he can get him, the door flings open and slams right into Nowinski knocking him down. In walks Ric Flair and Triple H both decked out in their suits.

Ric Flair: Whoooooo. The Naitcha Boy is here in Sacramento. And Big Dave, tanight is a big night for us for TWO Woooo reasons. First, tonight, main event, you're going out there and you're gonna throw that chump Kevin Nash around like he's nothing! Wooo. And second, once that's all done and over with The Naitcha Boy, The Game, Big Dave, Randy, and hell even that punk Nowinski are going out with some of the finest ladies Sacramento has to offer.

The arena crowd cheers at his mention of the ladies in Sacramento.

Triple H: Come on Naitch, you know there aren't any good lookin' broads in this town. And where is Randy anyway?

Batista: I think he said he was going to Jericho and Christian's locker room to get ready for their six man tag match tonight.

Flair gets upset about this.

Ric Flair: What? HE is a member of EVOlution. He needs to be in the Evolution locker room.

Triple H: Relax Ric, he's just getting ready for his match. And where's that punk Nowinski?

He's laying behind the door that got slammed into him.

Triple H: Kevin Nash had no right to be in the same ring as me last Monday. Hell, I'm out of his league, he has no business EVER being in the same ring as me. I retired him months ago inside the Hell in A Cell. But Nowinski tells him that he can have the match anyway? I told you all, I'm done with Kevin Nash.

Ric Flair: Look Game, just relax. Nowinski is NOTHING. He lost a reality show, and got into Evolution on a technicality. Me and you have more to worry about that that nobody. We've got to go get you that title match at Armageddon.

Triple H: Alright, let's go. And Dave, if you see Nowinski... make him wish he never even heard of Evolution.

Batista smiles, and then as Flair and Triple H walk out, he looks down at the unconscious Nowinski.

Overall: 69

Triple H lost overness

Jim Ross: Well fans, welcome to Raw. It certainly looks like Evolution is worrying about more than just Batista's main event match tonight with Kevin Nash.

Jerry Lawler: Of course they are. Nowinski thinks he's running the show, Randy Orton isn't even in their locker room, and Triple H doesn't even have a shot at the Armageddon Title Match for now. Kevin Nash is the least of their worries.

Jim Ross: Maybe so King, but up next is someone who Evolution has every right to worry about. Goldberg is going to "wrestle", and I use that term loosely, Eric Bischoff.

Jerry Lawler: And if Bischoff doesn't show up again like last week, Austin said he's fired!

user posted image

Union Underground's Across the Nation plays, as the opening Raw video starts to air, now with clips of Animal powerbombing Christian, and bits and pieces of the War Games match from Survivor Series thrown in. Then after the Raw pyro finishes going off, we hear the war march playing, as fans start to chant "Gold - Berg, Gold - Berg". Goldberg comes out, and walks through his little sparkler tunnel. Goldberg's got a goofy grin on his face. Something tells me he's not shuddering in his boots about having to face Eric Bischoff.

Then Bischoff's music plays... and plays... and plays and no sign of Bischoff, until Lillian Garcia gets on the microphone.

Lillian Garcia: General Manager Steve Austin has made the official ruling that if Eric Bischoff does not report down to the ring within the next thirty seconds, he is fired!

They try Bischoff's music again, and this time he does come out and he's wearing his karate outfit. At first he looks like he's a bit nervous, but then he puffs out his chest and starts shadowboxing out to the ring.

Bischoff gets in the ring and waves Goldberg on to come fight him. Goldberg walks towards Bischoff, but Bischoff has a change of heart and starts cowering in the corner. Bischoff tries getting the referee to order a break, even though Goldberg isn't touching him. Bischoff tries to beg Goldberg off, like he's pleading for his life, when Bischoff tries to sneak in a quick kick to the balls of Goldberg. But Goldberg catches the leg of Bischoff. Goldberg spins Bischoff around, hopping on one foot, and then pushes him down. Bischoff stays down for a second, while Goldberg starts crouching in the corner... we all know what's coming here. Bischoff stands up, and gets Speared out of his... well, he wasn't wearing shoes, but yeah, you get the point. Goldberg picks up Bischoff, and hits the Jackhammer.

One

Two

Three

Goldberg squeaks out the upset over Eric Bischoff

OR: 70

CR: 83

MQ: 40

Jim Ross: Well that was one of the quicker matches we'll see here on Raw.

Jerry Lawler: I don't see why Bischoff even showed up tonight. If he didn't show up, he would have been collecting unemployment but now he's just going to end up collecting disability pay!

Jim Ross: Wait, hold on King, it looks like Goldberg has something on his mind.

user posted image

Goldberg, after disposing of Bischoff without even breaking a sweat called for a microphone while stomping around the ring. After about fifteen seconds Lillian Garcia slid a microphone in to Goldberg.

Goldberg: Eric Bischoff... you have no idea how LONG I've been waiting to do that to you! Now you're not my boss, you're not my general manager, you're just another name in the long list of people that fear... the... spear! And, now that Bischoff is off my list I'm moving on to the next name. Do you all want to know WHOSE NEXT?

The crowd gives off a good ovation.

Goldberg: Kevin Nash is next!

Mega pop there.

Goldberg: Not next week... not at the next pay per view Armageddon... not even sometime later tonight... Nash, your time is now. Get your ASS out here!

Goldberg leans over the ropes and starts calling Nash, and waving him down towards the ring.

Goldberg: Come on Nash. I don't have all nig...

"Diesel Blues" hits, as Kevin Nash struts out from behind the curtain with a smirk on his face. He's definitely ready to go, wearing his ring attire. Goldberg keeps waving Nash on, and Nash obliges.

Goldberg: You know... after that stunt you pulled at Survivor Series... Jacknifing me, I oughta kick your ass right now. But I'm going to give you one chance Nash, ONE CHANCE, to explain yourself.

Kevin Nash: Yanno Goldberg, with the way you're talking down to me, you must think I'm afraid of you. I'm not. I've beaten bigger and I've beaten badder than you. But you want to know why I interfered in your match at Survivor Series? Well, let me tell you a little bit about that opponent of yours, Triple H. Bad Blood. That has two meanings for us. First of all, we used to be tight. You all might remember a little thing called the Kliq. Well back in the day, Hunter, Shawn Michaels and I... and a few others used to be tight. We used to be like family. We used to have each other's back. So when I returned to the WWE earlier this year and found out that Hunter and Shawn were practically killing each other night in and night out, I felt like it was my duty as both of their friends to try and patch things up. Well, guess what? The only thing that was getting patched up was my head after Hunter busted me wide open with a damn sledgehammer! So yeah, you could say that there's a little bit of bad blood there. And then there's the other meaning. Badd Blood, the Raw brand pay per view from June. Me and Hunter beat the crap out of each other in a Hell in a Cell match, and somehow, some way Hunter managed to come out on top. But that wasn't enough for him... I decided to take a few months off to regroup, and train to make myself even bigger and even stronger for when I came back. And what did Hunter do? He exploited my decision to take time off, by saying he retired "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash. Well, here's a news flash for you all. I'm not retired. I'm back, and I'm here to take your title Goldberg...

Goldberg: So that's your big problem with me Nash? My title?

Kevin Nash: Well, no, you know what Goldberg, that's not the half of it. Sure I want the title, but it's far more than that. Since we took a little trip down memory lane back to Badd Blood, how about we go back a little bit further. How about we go back to our WCW days? I'm thinking, around Starrcade 1998. You were kicking ass and taking names Goldberg. You were unstoppable. You were undefeated! But, then that night I destroyed you! I ended your streak. I showed everyone that I was better than you Goldberg! And that was that, right? WRONG. I proved to everyone that I was better than you, but now you're here and you're the World Heavyweight Champion. That means that you're supposedly the best wrestler in the world... but you're not. I've beaten you before Goldberg, and I'm going to beat you again... and I'm gonna take your World Heavyweight Title while I'm at it.

Goldberg: You want a match Nash? Name the place!

Kevin Nash: Oh how about the TD Waterhouse Centre in Orlando, Florida on December 14... I'm talking about Armageddon. Me and you Goldberg... the Armageddon main event! Oh, oh, you know what. No, there's one thing that could make that match even better for me. How about we throw Triple H in and make it a Triple Threat match. I want to get my hands on both of you, and what better way than in a Triple Threat match?

Goldberg: You're on!

Kevin Nash: Good...

Goldberg: And... YOU'RE NEXT!

Goldberg charges in and Spears the hell out of Kevin Nash. Goldberg stands over Nash, shouting "I'm The Man!" before leaving the ring as we cut to a commercial break.

Overall: 76

Jim Ross: Welcome back everyone. We just saw Goldberg and Kevin Nash agree to a Triple Threat Match that will also include Triple H at Armageddon in two weeks!

Jerry Lawler: That is going to be huge JR. All three of these men absolutely hate each other. This is more about their hatred than it is about the World Heavyweight Title!

user posted image

JACQUELINE VS MOLLY HOLLY ©

WOMEN'S TITLE MATCH

We come back from our commercial break and Jacqueline is already in the ring. That's not usually a good sign. Then Molly Holly comes out to surprisingly decent heat. The crowd really has it in for her since she's been kicking the shit out of all their divas, especially Lita. Molly gets in the ring, drops her titles and immediately meets Jacqueline with a clothesline, taking her right down.

Molly wastes no time whatsoever in putting the boots to Jacqueline by stomping right on the back of her head and neck. Molly picks Jacqueline up to her feet, before hitting her with a big snapmare that causes Jacqueline to grab her back. But that just draws attention to her back, as Molly punts her right in the spine! Jacqueline holds her back in pain, as she starts to slump forward. Molly then stomps right on the top of her head, now bringing her down to a complete laying position.

Molly takes her time poking at Jacqueline with quick kicks, before locking Jacqueline in an Armbar. Jacqueline is wincing in pain for about thirty seconds before battling her way up to one knee. She uses her other arm and elbows Molly in the stomach, a few times. She goes for one strong elbow to break the hold, but as she's going for the elbow, Molly wrenches her arm over, and hits her spinning Armbreaker, taking Jacqueline down face first.

After doing a bit of taunting, Molly picked Jacqueline up and gut wrenched her. She's going for the Piledriver that she's been using to destroy her recent opponents! She gets Jacqueline about half way up, but Jacqueline manages to fight out of it and drop back down to her feet. Then Jacqueline reverses it into a back body drop that sends Molly flying!

Molly gets up but takes a wild punch to the forehead from Jacqueline that takes her right back down. She gets up, but Jacqueline takes her right back down with another hard punch. Then Molly gets up, and Jacqueline keeps hitting her with the punches but instead of falling Molly just backs up after each shot. Jacqueline winds up and goes for a big haymaker, but Molly snatches her arm out of the air and hits her spinning armbreaker again!

Molly then goes and sits on the back of Jacqueline, and locks her in a Camel Clutch! Molly lessens the effect by taking one hand away, but then Molly starts pounding Jacqueline in the face with hard punches that hit everywhere from the cheeks to the nose. A little bit of blood starts to trickle from the nose of Jacqueline, as Molly then reverts her attention back to the Camel Clutch. After a few more seconds, a nearly unconscious Jacqueline taps out!

Jim Ross: Molly has been steamrolling through the entire Women's Division recently. Who can stop her?

Jerry Lawler: I don't know, but I know Jacqueline can't.

Molly, seemingly content with winning her match, gets up and calls for her Women's Title to be sent in to the ring. Molly grabs her title, as the referee is helping Jacqueline get up to her feet. But, oh no, that's not where Molly wants to be right now. Molly charges at Jacqueline and absolutely waffles her right in the face with the Women's Title! But Molly still isn't done with her. Molly picks Jacqueline up and takes her over to the side of the ring facing the entrance ramp. Molly steps out onto the apron and then pulls Jacqueline down throat first on the top rope. Molly is choking her! The referee comes over to try and get in between them, but Molly runs along the apron and clotheslines the referee, taking him down! Then Molly goes back to Jacqueline, and hooks her up for a suplex... she lifts Jacqueline up, and then drops her on the outside of the ring! A suplex to the outside! Before Molly could do any more damage, road agents rush out to the aid of Jacqueline, as we cut to another commercial break.

Jim Ross: Enough is enough Molly!

Jerry Lawler: She is taking it too far again. If she keeps it up, I don't think anyone will get in the ring with her. We'll be right back folks.

Molly defeats Jacqueline to retain her Women's Title

OR: 66

CR: 71

MQ: 56

1/2*

Women's Title Gained in Image

user posted image

We get back from our commercial break, and Jindrak is out to the ring first. He's got the leggy Stacy, and the eyebrowy Maven at his side. They get a decent pop, which is most likely all as a result of Stacy wearing a micro mini skirt that barely covers up her cooch.

Then out come all three members of La Resistance in their ring gear. Sylvain Grenier and Rene Dupree are flanking Robert Conway, and waving their French flags much to the chagrin of the Sacramento crowd. Conway slides underneath the bottom rope, and gets into his corner, while Grenier & Dupree just stay on the outside of the ring with their flags flying high.

As the bell rings, Jindrak and Conway lunge forward at each other, and lockup. The bigger Jindrak grabs Conway, and pulls him into a side headlock. Jindrak tries to put some strength into it, but before he can do much, Conway shoves him off into the ropes. On the rebound Conway goes for a leapfrog, but Jindrak stops right in front of him, and Conway comes down and lands in a precarious position, turning the sequence into some sort of Inverted Atomic Drop. Conway hops around holding his junk and then turns back around to face Jindrak who levels him with a clothesline. Jindrak goes for the pin.

ONE

T

Jindrak gets up quickly and pulls Conway up with him. Jindrak whips Conway off into the ropes, and goes to scoop him up. Conway slides down the back of Jindrak and runs him forward into the ropes. Conway goes for a roll up but Jindrak holds onto the ropes. The ref turns his attention to Conway, which gives Dupree enough time to hop up onto the apron, grab Jindrak by the back of his head and pull him down across the ropes throat first. Jindrak grabs his throat, but he stops selling it as he turns around and sees Conway charging in. Jindrak uses Conway's momentum to back body drop him over the top rope, right into Rene Dupree and Sylvan Grenier.

All three members of La Resistance are down on the ground. They pull each other up and start to huddle, while the referee starts to count Conway out. He gets to an eight count, as the three frenchmen are still huddled up on the outside. Jindrak then pulls the referee away, goes to the ropes, and using the ropes for leverage, dives over the top rope and onto all three members of La Resistance.

Jindrak gets up, first with help from the ring apron. When Jindrak gets up, he goes to grab Conway, but Dupree and Grenier start kicking at him to keep him away. Jindrak starts stomping away on the downed Grenier. Dupree gets up, and is about to attack Jindrak from behind when Maven blindsides him with a big running forearm from out of nowhere. Maven then picks up Conway, and hands him over to Jindrak. Jindrak rolls him into the ring, while Maven lays the beatdown on Grenier for another minute or so, before going back over by Stacy.

Meanwhile, in the ring Jindrak has Conway in a bad situation. Jindrak locks Conway in a rather weak looking chinlock. Conway quickly battles up to his feet, and pushes Jindrak off into the corner. But instead of colliding with the turnbuckles, Jindrak jumped up to the second turnbuckle, and went for a flying revolving clothesline on Conway. But Conway ducked, as Jindrak crashed and burned.

Jindrak quickly got up to his feet, favoring his right arm. He went after Conway, who just snatched his arm and hit a nasty single arm DDT. Jindrak starts clutching his arm, and it looks like Conway smells blood. Conway drags Jindrak over to the side of the ring and places his arm on the bottom rope. Conway starts bouncing up and down on the bottom rope, before dropping his weight on Jindrak's arm. Jindrak shrieks out in pain, as Conway starts to bounce again. He jumps up, but this time Stacy takes Jindrak's arm off the bottom rope, leading to Conway dropping on his ass.

Conway gets up, holding his fanny, and as he turns to face the now standing Jindrak, he gets met with a picture perfect Dropkick. Jindrak goes for a cover.

ONE

TWO

TH

That sneaky frenchman Dupree put Conway's foot on the rope, and the ref caught it at the last possible split second. Maven runs over to nail Dupree, but before he can get over there, Grenier attacks him from behind with the French Flag. One shot to the head and Maven goes down hard. The referee goes outside and tends to Maven who looks hurt. Jindrak goes over to the ropes and points to Dupree, threatening him to get in the ring. Dupree hops up onto the apron, as does Stacy. Stacy starts pointing at Dupree, and yelling at the ref. But the referee is busy on the outside with Maven.

Jindrak and Dupree start fist fighting, with Jindrak's arm magically healed. He looks to be getting the better of Dupree until Grenier comes in the ring and attacks him from behind. Grenier and Dupree start beating the hell out of Jindrak, until Stacy hikes up her already short skirt, and starts slut dancing right in the face of Grenier, and Dupree. Grenier and Dupree just glance at her and shrug their shoulders before going back to their beatdown of Jindrak. Jindrak on the other hand, stopped defending himself as his eyes are now focused in tight on the body of Stacy Keibler. Hell even Conway, who is still down on the mat has his head propped up, and is staring at Stacy.

Grenier and Dupree pick Jindrak up to his feet, and then hit him with their Double-Team Spinebuster, La Crepe. They go and grab Conway who still had his eyes glued to the dancing Stacy, and threw him right on top of Jindrak. Grenier ran over and chased Stacy off the ring apron, while Dupree went outside and pointed the ref to Conway pinning Jindrak. By the time the ref turned around, Grenier was out of the ring, Stacy was off the apron and Conway still had the pin on Jindrak.

ONE

TWO

THREE

Robert Conway def. Mark Jindrak

CR: 54

MQ: 79

Jim Ross: Them French son of a guns have stolen another one from Mark Jindrak and Maven.

Jerry Lawler: JR I really wish these guys would get out of our country.

Jim Ross: Yeah, you and every other real American. You know something King, I bet Garrison Cade is going to somehow blame Stacy for making his partners lose this match. I don't know what's changed with him, but I don't like it.

user posted image

The camera zooms in on Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley in their locker room. Bubba is leaning over with his foot on a chair, tieing his boots. D-Von is ready for the upcoming six man tag.

D-Von Dudley: Come on bro, you ready?

Bubba Ray Dudley: I'll be right out brotha.

D-Von Dudley: Aight man, I'll see you out there. YO RVD.

D-Von walks out of the locker room, obviously shouting for their partner for tonight, Rob Van Dam. After about ten seconds, there's a knock at the door.

Bubba Ray Dudley: I told you I'd be right o...

Trish Stratus opens up the door and takes a step in, and speaks uncharacteristically timid.

Trish Stratus: Hi Bubba. Do you mind if I come in?

Bubba is caught off guard by seeing the blonde beauty at his door.

Bubba Ray Dudley: No, come on in Trish.

Trish walks all the way in and closes the door behind her. After she comes in, she kind of just smiles at Bubba Ray without really saying anything. The epitome of awkward silence.

Bubba Ray Dudley: Hey, look, it's nice to see you and all but I've got my mat...

Trish Stratus: Thank you so much... for everything you did for me last week. I really, really apreciate it.

Trish smiles even wider at Bubba, who returns the smile, just with less enthusiasm and more shock.

Bubba Ray Dudley: Don't worry about it. I was just doing what any of the guys wou... you're welcome.

Trish Stratus: Okay, well I'll let you get ready for your match now.

Bubba Ray Dudley: Okay, see ya later Trish.

Trish starts to walk out, but then she stops and locks eyes with Bubba. She starts to walk towards Bubba again, but stops, and just like a nervous teenage girl she heads for the door.

Trish Stratus: Uh thanks again.

Trish then walks out of the room. As she leaves, Bubba puts a smile on his face from ear to ear. Bubba sits there smiling for a little while before lacing his boots up again.

Overall: 86

Jerry Lawler: What...was...that? Come on Trish, get with a real man.

Jim Ross: Like who King?

Jerry Lawler: Me JR!

Jim Ross: I think she's a little old for you King.

user posted image

First up we hear Motorhead singing Evolution's theme song, leading out Randy Orton. He walks out from backstage and stomps on the ramp, smirking at the crowd. He stops and does his taunt. You know, the one where he has both of his arms out in the air, like he's trying to summon the power of Jesus. Then he goes down to the ring, to a decent amount of heat.

With Orton in the ring it is time to "BREAK THE WALLS DOOOOOOOOWN". This brings out Raw's resident wall breaker downers, Chris Jericho and Christian, commonly known as Vitamin C. As the countdown ends, and the lights come back on, Jericho has his arms outstretched and his back to the audience, while Christian starts swaggering down towards the ring, while pointing at individual fans and referring to them as his peeps. Of course they are both decked out in equally flashy outfits. They get i nthe ring and start posing while we cut to a commercial break.

And we're back... "One of a Kind" hits and out comes RVD. He walks right past his exploding pyro doing the thumb taunts. Van Dam then points at Chris Jericho before running down to the ring. He hops up on the apron and tries to get in, but kicks from Christian and Jericho keep him at bay, at least until the Dudleys come out. Van Dam drops off the apron and waits at the bottom of the ramp.

Then KABOOM, the D-Bomb drops, and out comes... D-Von Dudley, and there is no sign of Bubba. D-Von's hand is taped up from the heinous attack with the chair leading up to the War Games Match. D-Von and RVD exchange puzzled looks on the outside, while waiting for Bubba to come down to the ring. RVD and D-Von have their backs to the ring, waiting in anticipation of Bubba Ray Dudley. But they don't get Bubba. Instead they get caught off guard when Christian launches himself over the top rope and to the outside, colliding with the backs of both D-Von and RVD.

D-Von and Van Dam both fall down after the sneak attack, and by the time they get up Jericho, and Orton are outside the ring. D-Von and Van Dam fight off Jericho, Christian and Orton at first, but eventually the odds work in favor of Jericho, Orton and Christian. Orton gets Van Dam up against the barricade, and is unloading with chops to his chest. D-Von on the other hand is getting worked over with boots to the gut from Christian and Jericho. Orton, Jericho and Christian all glance at each other like they are setting something up. Orton then grabs Van Dam and whips him in the direction of Christian and Jericho, who return the favor and whip D-Von in Van Dam's direction. But D-Von puts on the breaks, and is used as a catapult by RVD to launch himself at Christian and Jericho. Christian and Jericho get taken down, and it looks like RVD and D-Von are taking care of business despite the odds not being in their favor.

It looked like RVD and D-Von took the advantage, but a clothesline to the back from Orton took D-Von down. Van Dam was still in the process of pulling himself up to his feet when Orton came up from behind him and grabbed him by the back of the neck. Orton spun Van Dam around and then rammed him head first right into the steel ring steps. Randy Orton then picked up RVD and rolled him into the ring. Orton quickly got into the ring and made a cover on RVD.

ONE

TWO

TH

Van Dam kicks out just before the three count is made. Orton picked up Van Dam and backed him up into the ropes, where he went to work with chops to the chest of Van Dam. While this was going on, Bubba Ray ran out to the ringside area where Jericho and Christian were taking turns stomping on D-Von. Bubba cut off Christian first with a hard right hand. Then he hit a right on Jericho, and then another right hand on both men. Bubba then grabbed his crotch with both hands before ramming Jericho into Christian with a Double Noggin Knocker. Bubba helps D-Von up to his feet, and onto the ring apron where they watch on as Orton is still pounding away on Van Dam. Orton eventually switches from European Uppercuts and chops to a blatant chokehold. The referee starts counting, and Orton breaks the choke at three and a half. He's not too happy about the strict officiating, so he turns in a semi circle and argues with the ref before facing Van Dam and getting clocked in the head with a hard heel kick that knocked Orton goofy. Both men are laid out on the mat, as the referee starts to count them out. By the time he got to a three count, Orton was stirring but Van Dam was still laid out.

Bubba Ray is stomping on the mat trying to get the crowd riled up for RVD, and it seems to be working as Van Dam is slowly pulling himself up to his hands and knees at the count of five. But by seven Orton is up on his feet and in hot pursuit of the crawling Van Dam. Van Dam is heading towards his corner, looking to make the tag in to Bubba Ray Dudley when Orton grabs his foot and tries pulling him backwards towards the heel corner. Van Dam manages to get his other leg up and in one fluid motion kick Orton in the face and roll forward towards his corner. Orton fell backwards, into the heel corner where Jericho slapped him on the back to make himself the legal man. Jericho charged into the ring to do some more damage to his nemesis, but just as he was about to attack, Van Dam jerked himself forward and made a lunging tag to Bubba Ray Dudley.

Bubba came in and got in Jericho's way. Jericho puts on the brakes, and tries to beg off the incoming Bubba Ray, but he'll have none of it. Bubba takes Jericho down with a clothesline, and then another. He turns and blocks a punch from Christian, before hitting him with a Bionic Elbow to knock him down off the ring apron and to the floor. Bubba turns his attention back to Jericho, and narrowly dodges a clothesline. Jericho's momentum carries him into the ropes and then back at Bubba, where he walks right into a Sidewalk Slam. Orton gets into the ring now to try and halt Bubba's momentum, but he ends up getting himself halted by D-Von's spinny Back Elbow thing. D-Von says something to Bubba Ray, questioning him for being late to the match, but before Bubba can give him an answer, he gets blindsided with a clothesline from behind by Jericho. Bubba goes down, and Jericho decides to get in D-Von's face. The referee gets in between them before it can break out into a fight. D-Von gets forced out onto the apron by Rob Van Dam.

Before Jericho can turn back around to face Bubba, he gets grabbed from behind. Bubba lifts him up, looking for the Bubba Bomb, but somehow Jericho manages to free himself from Bubba's grasp, and roll him forward into a pinning predicament where Jericho is sitting on the legs and rear end of Bubba.

ONE

TWO

Bubba manages to push Jericho forward, and right into Christian making him the legal man. Bubba gets up to his feet, and Christian is reluctant to get in the ring. The referee starts to count Christian out, so he gingerly sets foot in the ring. Bubba approaches Christian, looking for a collar and elbow tie up, but Christian sidesteps Bubba and avoids the tieup. Then Christian holds his arm in the air, looking for a Test of Strength with Bubba. Bubba smirks and goes for the test of strength, but he gets kicked right in the kneecap by the creepy little bastard. Bubba hunches over and grabs his knee, when Christian drills him with a standing dropkick right to the side of his head. Bubba goes down, and Christian wastes no time before stomping Bubba so much it would make Ron Garvin think "Wow, that's a lot of stomping."

With Bubba down and hurting, Christian takes the time to show off a bit, by pointing into the crowd at random "peeps" of his, and slapping his chest as if he's dedicating the match to them. Bubba has pulled himself up to his feet, and Christian goes right back on the offensive. He grabs Bubba from behind and looks like he's going for the Unprettier, but Bubba pushes him forward into a corner. With Christian off his tail, Bubba makes a tag to D-Von Dudley.

Before Bubba can get out of the ring, Christian goes after him again, but Bubba snatches him up and hits him with a scoop slam. Bubba turns Christian around, and holds his legs up in the air, while D-Von climbs up to the top turnbuckle. The referee has his backed to D-Von and is trying to get Bubba to let go of Christian. He doesn't notice Chris Jericho getting off the apron, and going over to the timekeepers table where he grabs the Intercontinental Title. Bubba and D-Von stick their tongues out and do the whole Budweiser "WHAAASUUUUP" thing, and just as D-Von is about to jump off the top turnbuckle, Jericho jumps up onto the apron, and clocks him in the head with the Intercontinental Title. D-Von falls forward right off the top turnbuckle, right near Christian and Bubba. Jericho goes to hop off the apron, but instead Rob Van Dam grabs him and the two brawl down on the floor.

Bubba lets go of Christian to check on his brother from another mother, but before he can get to D-Von, Randy Orton spins him around and hits him with an RKO. With RVD busy on the outside, and Bubba taken out from the RKO, Christian goes over to D-Von, rolls him over onto his back and makes a cover.

ONE

TWO

THREE

As the bell rings to end the match, and Christian's music starts to play, Rob Van Dam throws a kick at Jericho to put some space between them. Then RVD slides into the ring to check on his fallen partners. And as he does, he gets circled by Christian, Orton, and Jericho. Van Dam lets go of D-Von, and gets into a fighting stance, as he wonders how he's going to escape all three men... then all of a sudden Christian's music cuts to the sound of shattering glass, and out comes the General Manager of Raw, Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Austin slides into the ring, and right away Christian, Orton and Jericho scatter out of the ring and meet up on the bottom of the ramp. Austin calls for a microphone.

Austin: Where ya guys goin? Come on, my team just beat you guys at Survivor Series so I could get my ass kickin privileges back. So why don't you all just get in the ring and line your asses up so I can give these fans what they came to see. Three Stone Cold Stunners for three stupid sons of bitches.

As the crowd starts to cheer on Austin, Jericho Christian and Orton charge the ring, but stop when Van Dam and Austin look like they're going to stomp the hell out of them.

Austin: Alright, well seeing as how you three don't want to get in the ring tonight, let's talk about ya getting in the ring at Armageddon, on pay per view in two weeks. Let's start out with... you, ya creepy little bastard. Ya remember last week when Animal called you out for a match at Armageddon? What'd you say Christian? I'll tell you what you said. You said no.

*WHAT*

Austin: You chickened out.

*WHAT*

Austin: You're yellow.

*WHAT*

Austin: A coward.

*WHAT*

Austin: You're chicken*bleep*.

*WHAT*

Austin: Ya creepy little bastard. But, Animal said to me after Raw last week "Hey Stone Cold, you remember that favor you gave us for being on the winning team at Survivor Series?"

Christian throws a temper tantrum on the outside, bouncing up and down.

Austin: So, to make a long story short, Animal is using his favor from Survivor Series at Armageddon where he's gonna stomp a mudhole in your ass Christian. Animal vs Christian, at Armageddon and there's not a damn thing your creepy little ass can do about it Christian.

On the outside of the ring, Jericho and Orton are laughing at the fuming Christian.

Austin: I don't know what the hell you two are laughing at, cause I've gotta talk to the two of you too. Orton, look in this ring, at two of these men standing at my side. They are the World Tag Team Champions, and at Armageddon, I'm giving you and your pal Batista the chance to take them titles from them.

Orton nods his head and smirks.

Austin: But since I'm giving the two of you an opportunity, I'm going to give The Dudleys an opportunity as well. I'm going to give them the opportunity to do what they do best... put beety eyed, mealy mouthed sons of bitches like you through a table. That's right, Bubba Ray and D-Von, the Dudley Boys vs Randy Orton and Batista in a Tag Team Tables Match.

The crowd pops at the idea of a Table match.

Austin: And, now you Chris Jericho. Ya know, for someone that's been so much of a thorn in my side, I think I've been pretty fair to you. You tried to get me fired, saying I was too abusive of a GM. You had petitions, and forms, and charts and statistics against me, but when you really had your chance to do something about it, in the War Games Match at Survivor Series you got pinned by a woman! But I still put our differences aside and gave you an Intercontinental Title Match against Rob Van Dam, that you won. But what's the matter with you, using that damn title to win all your matches. The Intercontinental Title has always been about the wrestling, not cheating to win. So, seeing as how you have a bad habit of cheating with that Title I'm going to help you break that habit. At Armageddon you won't be able to use that title against Rob Van Dam.

Jericho nonchalantly responds with a "How?" from the outside.

Austin: Because it's going to be suspended from the rafters, and the only way to get the title is going to be by climbing all the way up a Ladder!

Jericho's jaw drops, as RVD vs Jericho is announced to be a ladder match.

Austin: Any questions? If you got a question just come in on here and I'll be sure to answer it for ya.

The three heels huddle up on the outside, with Christian pointing at Austin, and then looking at Jericho and Orton and pointing at his fists. The three men nod in agreement, and then charge towards the ring. But Jericho and Orton put the breaks on and stop right at the ring apron. Christian, of course goes right into the ring, and squares off with Austin, RVD and the Dudleys. He looks back to say something to his allies, but they're still on the outside of the ring. Christian throws his hands up in anger, but then gets turned around, kicked in the gut and Stunnered!

Austin: So no questions? Good, cause that's the Bottom Line, cuz Stone Cold Said So!

The glass shatters, as Austin and company call for a few beers before we cut backstage.

Christian pinned D-Von Dudley

Vitamin C & Randy Orton defeat The Dudley Boyz & Rob Van Dam

OR: 80

CR: 81

MQ: 80

***1/4

Jim Ross: Three huge matches for Armageddon were just announced! Randy Orton and Batista are getting a shot at the Tag Team Titles against the Dudley Boys in a Tables Match, Christian is being forced into a match with Animal, and most of all Chris Jericho vs Rob Van Dam for the Intercontinental Title just got changed into a Ladder Match.

Jerry Lawler: I can't wait for this show JR. But, D-Von didn't look too happy with Bubba for taking so long to get out to the ring. Do you think they will be able to put that aside for their match?

Jim Ross: They're brothers King, of course they can.

Jerry Lawler: Yeah, well... I'd like to inspect that family tree.

user posted image

The camera fades to the backstage area, where we see Garrison Cade standing near a men's room, talking on a cell phone.

Garrison Cade: Yeah, I saw it. Jindrak had the damn match won until she got involved.

There is silence, and head nodding from Cade.

Garrison Cade: I know, we were doing pretty damn good as a tag team until all of this crap with Shawn Michaels. We've been losing match after match ever since...

He's listening again.

Garrison Cade: Yeah, you're right. They've been losing match after match ever since Shawn Michaels decided to stick his nose in our business. He was supposed to be helping us out at Survivor Series, and what happened? He got eliminated first. Now he's given us Stacy Keibler as a manager, and she's been making us lose every match.

Once again, he's listening.

Garrison Cade: I know, we can get rid of her once and for all on Sunday the fourteenth at Armageddon, when you take over as our manager. I can only imagine what Shawn Michaels is going to do when he sees you show up.

We then hear a toilet flush, and Shawn Michaels walk out of the bathroom wearing tight jeans, his HBK T-Shirt, and a Cowboy hat. He zips up his pants, drawing the Jeff Hardy pop from the ladies in the crowd.

Shawn Michaels: Hey Cadey, who ya talkin to?

Cade lowers the phone.

Garrison Cade: Yeah, no offense or anything Shawn, but it doesn't concern you.

Shawn Michaels: Maybe it didn't concern me, but after I was washing my hands in there I heard you mention the Heart Break Kid's name, so surely who you're talking to is of some concern to me.

Cade picks the phone up.

Garrison Cade: Look, I've gotta go. I'll see you in two weeks at Armageddon.

Cade closes up his phone and puts it away.

Garrison Cade: Oh, that? I was just telling my friend how exciting it was to team with you last week on Raw... even if you did lose the match for us.

Cade smirks at Michaels and walks away, as Michaels adjusts his cowboy hat and shakes his head at Cade. Commercial time.

Overall: 72

user posted image

Once we get back from our commercial break, we cut right to a "During the Break" package. Stacy Keibler comes out and she's got Shawn Michaels with her. She's carrying the Tee Shirt gun that they use to fire shirts into the crowd during intermissions at house shows, and commercials on live shows. Michaels has a load of HBK T-Shirts with him. Stacy and Shawn walk across the top of the ramp, right above where JR and King are doing commentary. They load up the gun together, and fire off a few shirts into the crowd. When they load a few more shirts into the gun, that lunatic Lucy and Scott Steiner walk through the side exit near the ramp that the wrestlers sometimes take. Lucy is looking just as nuts as ever, with part of her hair in a pigtail and part in braids.

They start yelling up at Stacy and Shawn, who until that point didn't notice their arrival. Steiner and Lucy are obviously looking for a fight. They take up a fighting stance, and start waving Shawn and Stacy down. After a brief thought process, Shawn and Stacy walk down the stairs near the commentary table, and square off with Steiner and Lucy. The four of them go at it, with Stacy and Lucy going right for each others hair. They fall to the floor and roll around slapping each other. Steiner and Michaels seem to go punch for punch, until Shawn gets the upper hand. Shawn has Steiner reeling, but from behind comes Test with a vicious clothesline right to the back of Shawn's head. Shawn falls forward into Steiner, who rushes him forward and rams his back right into the commentary table. Steiner works over Michaels, while Test goes and grabs Stacy. He yells at her about her being his property, not Shawn Michael's. Test carries Stacy over to the commentary table, where he has Lucy hold her near the commentary table. Test then grabs Michaels, and hoists him up onto his shoulders, and with Steiner, Double Powerbombs Shawn Michaels through the announce table! Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler get out of the way just in time to avoid getting their faces splintered.

Steiner and Test stand over Michaels, yelling about how he got what was coming to him, when Stacy breaks free of Lucy's grasp. She tries to make a run for it, but Steiner snatches her, and Gorilla Presses her. He looks like he's going to chuck her right down onto the broken table with Shawn Michaels. But wait, Jerry Lawler stands up and throws his headset down. Lawler approaches Steiner, who puts Stacy down and shoves the King. Lawler slugs him a shot right in the mouth, but when he turns to do the same thing to Test, he gets dropped with a huge right hand. Lawler gets up quickly, but by the time he is up Test has a chair in his hand and absolutely wallops the King with it. Steiner grabs Stacy again, but before he can do anything to her Mark Jindrak, Maven and a slew of road agents have pulled him off of Stacy. The trio of Test, Steiner and Lucy all leave with smiles on their faces.

Overall: 72

user posted image

The video finishes playing and we go over to Jim Ross who is sitting on a folding chair in front of the table wreckage.

Jim Ross: Well fans, my colleague Jerry Lawler just tried to defend a helpless woman, and ended up getting savagely beaten by those low lifes Test and Scott Steiner. I'll be doing the broadcasting alone for the rest of the show, but you can rest assured that the King will have something to say about this next week.

Batista comes out first to Motorhead's "Evolution" theme song. Batista flexes his muscles a bit on the walk down to the ring, while Ric Flair struts a little bit. They take their time getting into the ring, and wait for Kevin Nash.

And they don't have to wait much longer, as "Diesel Blues" plays, and Nash comes out holding his ribs after that Spear earlier tonight. He gingerly walks down to the ring.

Nash goes to step over the top rope, but after he gets one foot over the top Batista charges in and nails him with a forearm. Batista goes to work on Nash with forearms, while Nash is still spread eagle over the top rope. Lucky for him, he's tall, or he'd be getting rope burn on his balls right about now. Anyway, as Batista is pounding away on Nash, Nash pulls his other leg over the top rope. Batista sees Nash on both feet, so he grabs his arm and whips him into the ropes. Nash reverses it and sends Batista flying into the ropes. On the rebound, Nash goes for a boot with his good leg, but Batista ducks underneath. Nash didn't get his leg up real high, so Batista had to work pretty hard to get underneath it. Batista bounces off again, but this time he gets snatched up by Nash and taken down with a Spinning Side Slam. Nash goes for the cover early.

ONE

TW

Batista managed to kick out before the two count. Nash rolls off of Batista and gets up to his feet. Batista sits up, and takes a boot right to the neck from Nash. Nash puts a few boots to Batista before locking him in a chinlock. Fast forward about thirty seconds and neither man has really moved an inch. Nash eventually lets go of Batista and pulls him up to his feet. Nash hammers Batista with a few punches, that have him backed up into the corner. Nash then switches over from punches to knee strikes to the abdomen. After about three or so knee strikes, Nash takes a few steps back and charges in at Batista. Nash was looking for a clothesline in the corner, but Batista managed to scoop Nash up, and drop him chest first on the top rope, hurting his already banged up ribs. Nash bounces right back to a standing position, holding his ribs. He doesn't see Batista behind him, and is caught off guard when Batista hits a chop block on Nash that takes him right down to the ground. Is Batista shooting on Nash!?!? A chop block could kill him!

Nash is writhing in pain on the mat, while Batista is standing there waiting for him to rise. He's got him all lined up for his high impact Spinebuster. Nash finally hobbles up to his feet, and Batista grabs him. He's going for the Spinebuster, but Nash is fighting it by not letting Batista get him up. Nash frees up his arms, and ends up hitting Batista with an Inverted Atomic Drop. Nash hunches Batista's head over and tucks it between his legs. He's going for the Jacknife and completely forgetting to sell the ribs and leg. Nash is about to lift Batista up, when Ric Flair grabs his leg on the outside of the ring. Nash lets go of Batista, and turns around to face Flair. Flair throws a punch at Nash, but Nash blocks it and punches Flair with drops him off the apron. Nash turns around and gets booted by Batista, Batista goes to gut wrench him for his version of the Powerbomb. But Nash rushes Batista forward into the turnbuckles. Nash gets a head of steam and hits a corner clothesline on Batista, and as Batista begins to fall, Nash gut wrenches him and looks for the Jacknife again. But this time, Triple H takes his head off with a clothesline, ending the match in a Disqualification! Triple H, Randy Orton and Ric Flair are in the ring stomping the hell out of Nash. Nash tries to fight off the attack. He fends off Orton and Flair with a few punches, but while he's going at it with Triple H, Orton turns him back around and hits him with the RKO. Orton and Triple H keep stomping on Nash as the timekeeper keeps ringing the bell, like that will get Evolution off of Nash. While Orton and HHH are stomping, Ric Flair grabs Nash's legs, and locks in a Figure Four. Nash is trying to fight the pain, but he looks like he's losing consciousness.... but then...

The D-Bomb drops! Bubba Ray and D-Von Dudley charge out to the ring. Even though their music is playing, they catch Orton and HHH by surprise. They got to Orton first, when D-Von tapped him on his shoulder. When Orton turned around the Dudleys greeted him with a Dudley Death Drop. The Dudleys then went after Triple H, who slid outside the ring. The Dudleys got out too, and chased him around the ringside area. After a couple laps, Triple H slid back into the ring. The Dudleys did too, but when they got in, Flair stomped on D-Von. Bubba got up and went to chase after Triple H again, but he ran into Batista who hit him with a massive Spinebuster!

Evolution was once again dominating all three faces who looked like they were out of it. But then that familiar drum beat started to play. The Gold-Berg chants started up, and the fans got what they wanted, as Goldberg was standing right at the top of the ramp. He had a brief staredown with Evolution, who decided they would stick around and fight. They clumped up together and started waving Goldberg down to the ring. They go their wish, as Goldberg charged down to the ring. He slid under the bottom rope, and ducked a Triple H clothesline, and lunged forward to spear both Ric Flair and Batista. Triple H saw Flair and Batista, and then got out of the ring and walked to the back with his eyes locked on Goldberg. Goldberg checked on The Dudleys, and just sort of looked at Nash, as Raw ended.

Jim Ross: Goldberg has just chased Evolution away! If it wasn't for him, only God knows what they would have done to The Dudley Boys and Kevin Nash. We'll see you next week everybody!

CR: 78

MQ: 52

3/4*

The quality may be off in some places, but I'm trying to get back into a groove so just bare with me for now.

EDIT: Oh, and FWWE is over. I hate it.

Edited by Essa