Your Worst CAW's?

Hobo

I'm sure we've all created some wrestlers with bad names and looks over the years of playing games. So what were yours?

Mine:

Lando Freelove on WWF Wrestlemania 2k.

He was an odd creation, think Dude Love meets Val Venis. Lando was tanned, he hand those Meat lipstick marks on his chest and would do grinds and such for taunts. His name came from a song by Cat Stevens.

Big Baby Jake, WM2K/Smackdown: JBI

I actually used him in e-feds for a while. Jake was a huge fat guy who could do moonsaults. At one point on JBI I put him in drag and he became Big Lady Jake.

Zonko The Clown, ECW Hardcore Revolution, Smackdown JBI and HCTP.

I have a soft spot for this guy but he's a fat, black clown. In bright yellow and green tights who dances to the ring. For a while he had a partner called Zinko on Smackdown JBI, they had E&C's entrance.

My brother made a character called The True Spleenie on Wrestlemania 2000 as a parody of The Blue Meanie (who appears on the game). My brother follows this up by having Chaz's music (it's been used on a Bacardi Breezer advert before) and Blue Meanie's entrance.

I can't remember the name, but I tried to see just how stupid SDvR's CAW could be, and came out with a 7'2" kung-fu practicing, bright pink bunny rabbit, who came to the ring in office attire but fought in a Gi.

God help us, that's true. His friend also created a big black splodge. I mean completely black. When looked at from the front he was really fat, but from the side he was as thin as a stick. We had some memorable, yet freaky, matches with those CAWs.

One I came up with was from the original Smackdown (and given that CAW system, it wasn't hard to make something shitty). His name was Donnie Dangerous, and he wore a not so dangerous Hawaiian shirt, windbreaker pants, and had that face with the blonde sort of buzz/spiked hair.

My friend came up with a pretty bad one during our Warzone days. His name was Bald Bully, and he pretty much wore a black singlet, with black boots. He was of course bald.

If you just go by names and what they are, then in Smackdown:SYM "Hobo" Jim Tolby and Frank Da Tank. Jim wore a cowboy hat, jeans, an nWo shirt, and a vest. He had long brown hair, and a beard. Frank didn't wear a shirt, was hairy, and had brown pants that were held up with a rope. He had long brown hair aswell.

Names and gimmicks aside, they were pure awesomeness. Jim used the double powerbomb as a finisher, and Frank used the Atomic Leg Drop. And ofcourse they entered to Real American.

Also in Attitude every CAW was a fat biker.

It's not so much the guy I created, it's how he's used. I created the most badass looking monster heel, and I called him simply "The Punisher". He has a full faced skull mask that looks freaky as hell for a video game, and is Kane-like in proportion. He looked so badass, I had to take him through season mode.... and he had to be fucking fighting over Torrie Wilson.

At least I could justify it with my next CAW, classic Earthquake. :P

I don't really make weird CAWs, but in No Mercy I made some seriously fucked up edits. Mae Young in the Terri Runnels bikini. I gave Mideon Val Venis' towel and turned him into Naked Mideon, but to make it worse, I gave Viscera the towel too and made Naked Viscera. Also, there's the Ultimate Holly, Crash Holly dressed as the Ultimate Warrior. Janitor Bob which is Hardcore Holly in overalls, blue scrubs, and yellow rubber gloves. Eddie the Park Ranger, Eddie Guerrero in that thick brown coat. And Firebreaker Chyna, Chyna in the fireman's uniform. Too Cool became Security Guards. Yeah, me and my friends have too much time on our hands.

In Day Of Reckoning, I made The Wrestling Bear.

I tried to beat him with animal wrestlings such as "The Rabid Wolverine" Chris Benoit and "The Animal" Batista, and was finally able to take him down with Rhyno.

Guest Iron Mary

In Day Of Reckoning, I made The Wrestling Bear.

I tried to beat him with animal wrestlings such as "The Rabid Wolverine" Chris Benoit and "The Animal" Batista, and was finally able to take him down with Rhyno.

In War Zone, me and my brother made up like four extra members of DX. The worst of these four would have had to have been X-Fat. He had the grubbiest move set and moved ridiculously slow.

Oh yeah and in Smackdown vs Raw, my friend created R. Kelly. That's not the bad thing though, he created the girl that got pissed on by him as well and gave her Goldberg's entrance so it came off with the illusion that she was being pissed on. It was funny at the time but we were a little bit deep in the alcohol department.

In Wrestlemania 2000 I made a disco themed stable called the Boogie Knights. The members were Saturday Night Val (Val Venis) , Scotty 2 Disco 4 Ya (Scott Taylor), "The Dancing Fool" Alex Wright (made from Brian Christopher), "The Disco Insurance Policy" Mark Henry, and "Dance Floor" D'lo Brown. They all had different disco looking attires. They were awesome.

Guest mysteriohhh_619

I hate doing shitty wrestlers cuz i think it's a waste of time but i did one once.It was in HCTP.I had time to waste and i tought "Since there is Fred Durst in JBI,why don't have Rob Zombie in HCTP?"So i made him.Actually,it wasn't so bad at all,he was kinda cool but he didn't belong there.He had green and long hair,his eyes were all white and a trench coat.

Around the time Matt Hardy Version 1.0 came around, I thought it'd be cool to make different Matt Hardy's. They all had the Twist of Fate as a finisher, but they were different incarnations of Matt Hardy. I think I got to 9.0 and gave up. I think it went.

2.0: Matt Hardy Look-A-Like

3.0: A Woman

4.0: Extremely Tall Man

5.0: Extremely Fat Man

6.0: A Luchador

7.0: A black guy

8.0: A police officer

9.0: Jeff Hardy

When I got to making Jeff Hardy, I realized that perhaps the joke had run it's course and stopped making them. But I used them as characters.